πš’πš–πš™πšŠπš•πšŠ, πš‹πšŠπš‹πš’

By OSCARdiazfan123

you only just moved into town, shit goes DOWN and Oscar diaz catches your eye, will he fall for you? how lon... More

cast
1
2
3
pt 3 oscars pov
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

43

317 3 4
By OSCARdiazfan123

viola pov

the contractions feel like someone is pulling my stomach in every direction possible, but somehow i know she's going to be worth it all

"viola?" me and oscar were the only ones in the room, abulita and zuri went to find food and the nurses are waiting for more contractions or something like that.

"yeah?" i replied looking over to him in the seat next to me.

"i'm scared, and i've never been scared like this, what if we made the wrong choice? freeridge is a dangerous place to raise a baby especially since we're both gang affiliated-" i cut him off

"oscar look at me" he finally looked at me after keeping his head down while talking.

"everythings gonna turn out fine, i know you think you won't have control over her safety but we both will yeah?" he nodded and put his head down again looking at his shoes.

he wiped his hand over his face and sighed. "do you not want this?.." i quietly asked hoping he doesn't take it the wrong way.

"i want it more than anything in the world. but my dreams have never come true and now that it's finally happening i don't know how to act" he confessed how he was feeling.

"i feel the same but we can't go back now, she's gonna be worth it i promise you." he smiled still looking down.

"oh wait shouldn't we call the midwife?"
he looked at me confused

"shit, yeah!" he grabbed my phone and he facetimed kathy (the midwife)

"oscar! how have you and viola been" i could hear her speaking

"good, we think she's gonna go into labour soon though so we thought we should tell you" he said

"don't worry the nurses already told me, i'll be there! how is she feeling?" oscar passed me the phone.

~~~

jasmine pov

"should we go see viola before she goes into labour? i wanna take before and after pics of her belly" everyone looked at me like i was crazy but still agreed to come.

"monse cheer up, why you so moody all the time" jamal nudged her shoulder making her stumble a little on her shoelaces. we all stopped walking hoping she didn't go ballistic at him.

"why would viola pick him over everyone else? he's such a douche and that baby is gonna have to deal with it." monse blurted out, she really has no filter. ceasers mood changed after she said it and so did the rest of ours.

"he's saved our lives countless times monse, atleast viola will know her baby's protected." ruby spoke up after being silent the whole time.
she just scoffed

someone's jealous

once we got to the hospital we had to wait in the pregnancy waiting room and luckily no one else was in there apart from afew doctors
"this photos bomb! imma send it to vee" ceaser and ruby both nodded and laughed at seeing the photo we took

viola🤰🏻

viola: omg are you guys here?? come see me! the nurses aren't here rn.
i'm in room 8

"she said to go see her! hurry though because if the nurses see me looking like this god damn it'll be embarrassing" monse cackled and followed the rest of us to vees room.

"viola!" ceaser went over to her giving her a hug. "how are you doing?" ruby asked sitting down like a therapist or something

"it's like she doesn't know weather to come out yet or just keep growing." she whined. i never would've imagined she would be giving birth. its weird

"did you find the right name?" monse finally stopped sulking and joined the conversation.

"yeah, acelie" viola smiled down at her stomach

"oscar came up with it" she credited him which made him laugh. i'm so glad to see that they worked out, and oscar found himself.
the amount of shit these two went through and still love eachother is crazy.

2 hours later

viola pov

"shit, oscar i think it's happening" the last few hours went by so fast and now i think its really time. i did not mentally prepare myself for this.

"shit okay wait i'll go get the nurses" oscar shot up out of his seat and left the room in a hurry

not long after abulita came into the room, "mija it's finally happening! i'll be right here okay you have nothing to worry about" i'm so glad she's here. i wouldn't be able to do this without her.

"viola, what's the feeling" my smiling midwife came in putting her gloves on.
"it hurts, really bad" i winced at the waves of pain going throughout my stomach.

"okay i think your going into labour, it can take from 30 minutes to hours until she's out so just hang in there" she stroked my hand and got afew things ready.

she's a sweet old lady who ive never seen frowning, anytime me and oscar came in for an appointment she always smiled no matter what. it makes me feel so comfortable.

although she does look abit old to still be working?

i think she could tell i was stressing so she pulled some pictures out of her pocket

"look at these! i took them for you so baby acelie can know how cool her mamas midwife was." she laughed in a joking way a handed me the photos

"oh my gosh! i didn't know you were so fashionable" i laughed completely forgetting the pain.

"yeah these scrubs don't do me much good!" she laughed

Oscar pov

viola looks so beautiful, in anything she wears
even the hospital gowns.
about three nurses were in the room by now and zuri had left.

i wish i could take the pain from viola so she didn't have to go through it this way.
"you got this baby" she squeezed my hand harder and let out a heavy breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1K 38
This is a book full of pain, love, lust, happiness, and unanswered questions. I hope it leaves you thinking about it for the rest of the day and brin...
353K 13.6K 124
Not all Story Deserves a happy ending Not every story ends perfectly This is the story ~~~~~~~ Do not expect this to be a love story, this is a rol...
148K 3.5K 19
"You danced all night girl you deserve it." @kehlani Bigdickdiazβ„’
49.2K 497 20
Anastasia Marcos was Rubens cousin she lived in New York for a bit she was 20 years old she came back to live in freeridge she missed her mom and her...