๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒนBeginning Of Empress๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ

By Call_Me_Darcy

After the war and many centuries, The God gave Nezuko a chance to be reincarnated into the world of Transform... More

The Protagonists And Lovers
Protagonists And Lovers Part 1
1: New Life And Red
2: Sad Lullabies And Kids
3: Energon Mine And Butterfly
4: Hurt And Rage
5: Reviving And Guardians
6: Agent And Died?
8: Helping and Dreaming
9: Adopted And Drawing
10: The Prom And Date Night
11: The Space And Photos
12: Fighting And Unexpected Guest
13: The Reunion And Talking
14: Accidentally Revive And Reunion
15: Carnival Date And Meggy Shark

7: Rescuing And Saving

1.6K 49 7
By Call_Me_Darcy

3rd POV:

The alarm went off causing the kids to cover their ears tightly being over a little bit as one of them complain.

"My ears..." They said quietly as Bulkhead deals with the alarm before accessing the computer making the another screen to appear and Bulkhead reports his family.

"It's an SOS from Fowler." He said as another screen pops up causing the wrecker to froze in fear and... Lost.

"Bulk, what's wrong, pal?" Sunstreaker calls him as he walks over to the computer until he froze too making the kids to look up of what's going on and confused about the symbols they just read.

"Boys, what's the matter??? What are y'all silent so suddenly?" Miko ask feeling like something or someone is missing in the base they are in causing herself to scan around the room until her face went to horror.

...

"Where's Mom?"

That made the other kids to look at her confused before their faces went to panic as they are too scan the room until their skins turn pale.

"You don't mean..." Rafael started about to have panic attack as Jack runs quickly calling their mother's name around the base.

Miko immediately jumps left and right onto the wall before landing in front of the bots as she told them where the location is.

"Location scan is incomplete... But why's Jack calling Nezuko?" He asked before glancing at Miko who is now crying without a reason why she's crying.

"M-miko?!" Bulkhead screams in shocked as he was about to scoop her up, Miko suddenly telling Bulkhead to go outside find Nezuko.

The engine has been heard behind Bulkhead as he turns around and noticed Sunstreaker is in altmode until he drives outside following the feeling that leads him to his fleshy friend.

...

But he can't tell that if she's his friend or not, he needs to get over there and take her back to the base.

"Just hang on..."

His spark ache slowly and slowly as he was about to have mental breakdown while accelerating faster than usual.

"Nezuko..."

:With Nezuko:

Nezuko feels the warmth around her as she can tell that she's been covered by some metal objects.

The fall along with the explosion, she survived both of them but severely injured by the impact as she pulls herself up grunting in pain but she needs to get Fowler out from their enemy's grasp.

"Nezuko! You gotta get up!! That man is in trouble!!!" A femme voice spoke out desperately making the demon queen to turn her head to the left and sees a pink femme crying silently looking down at her injured state.

"Cmon, little one... Primus has many reason why he chose you.... Please, Nezuko... Stop them before it's too late... Just like how you saved and healed Cliff and Sunny..."

Nezuko stares at her few minutes before nodding at her determination, she pulls herself up again and instead, with full force.

Some noises of broken parts of the helicopter, Nezuko is fully standing up, but her arm got cut off by the wings until she brings her arm back with no hesitation.

She breathes heavily in and out deeply as she search for the pink femme, but she is gone before Nezuko come standing up.

Nezuko stares where the lady stands as she gives the ghost thanking manner.

She bobbed her head before kneeling down slowly as she uses her hand on the dirt floor before dashing where the bird went who kidnapped Fowler.

The sudden ghost figure comes back with worried look but she has a smile on her faceplate that she believes Nezuko is going to change Megatron and the others ways to stop the war before Unicron took over.

'Dear Primus, please keep my family, friends and Nezuko safe. Please watch over them always, and let good health, happiness, and blessings befall them...'

Elita prayed for the demon queen before disappearing like the wind blows the mist away.

:Time Skip:

Fowler got pushed by the con behind him as he falls down on the cold floor with a grunt before looking up at the con who brought him in here.

"Welcome..." Starscream turns around looking down at the human man.

"Agent Fowler." He greets the human with secret disgust tone but soon it replaced with evil tone as Fowler gets up before saying.

"You treat your guests this nice...?" Fowler asked with low growl which Starscream got caught off guard by his response.

He fully face in front of the human while Fowler is growling at him silently with anger and pained because of certain event that caused him have a week to mourned the kid's death.

But he doesn't know that Nezuko survived the explosion along with the fallen helicopter.

"Any... Friend of the Autobots." Starscream said with sly tone, Fowler grunts disgustingly as he notice that someone is behind the con himself and he was silently shock and almost scream someone's name happily and relief that she's alright.

Nezuko in the shadow corner of the room making a smile to assure Fowler that everything will be alright.

(Sorry that I make it so small)

Fowler nodded as he acts like Nezuko isn't behind the con.

"Autobot... That one of them coin operated washed my own car places?" He innocently jokes as he can quietly hear Nezuko is giggling silently covering her own mouth preventing to make a noise.

As the demon queen calms down her giggling state, she listen to the conversation which is boring to hear them but she needs to list them down before preparing plan in the near future.

:Time Skip:

"Make our human guest comfortable..." That being said after, Nezuko acted fast as she jumps out from her hiding spot silently and landed in front of Fowler and Vehicon.

"Kid!" Fowler shout out in relief washing over him as the Vehicon was about to shoot the demon queen, Nezuko jumps high before slamming her foot onto the robot's head harsher causing the said robot stumble backward and lays on the floor unconscious.

As Nezuko lands on the floor easily, Starscream turns around immediately at the new noise behind him and what shocked him is that there's an intruder on board.

:Time Skip:

Nezuko and Fowler are in dead end, they both turned around looking everywhere finding an exit but none came up.

"Shit! What should we do...?!" Fowler mumbles shortly as he tries to think any ways to get out of the ship.

Nezuko breathes in and out slowly before summoning a biwa that she almost forgot that Nakime can teleport anyone by using her instrument with only one strum.

Twang!!!!

A sudden door appeared in front of the two people and it reveals Bulkhead blasting the cons behind them making them ducked avoiding getting hit.

But there's a sudden loading gun above them as they look up and went stiff at the third in command starscream pointing his blaster at the people which Bumblebee and Bulkhead doesn't like it pointing the gun at Fowler and Nezuko.

"Not so fast, Autobots~" he hiss slyly until someone loaded their gun above him as well causing to glanced at the above and it was Arcee who is pissed off that the con is aiming at Nezuko's place.

"I wouldn't if I were you, afthole..." She growls warningly as Starscream smirks.

"Oh... But I might be~" he said evilly as Nezuko looks around in thought until she feels something is wrong.

Nezuko looks at Bumblebee asking him if they brought with someone or three and what she expected is nod from Bee.

Nezuko freeze with horrified face.

'No...' She whispered in her thought as she dash forward hurriedly making everyone went shocked state but that quickly went away after Starscream stated.

"Now, agent Fowler and I will be going now." Starscream said as he turns to Fowler who gives the signal to the bots.

"The emo guy says yeah." He gives the signal, Bulkhead and Bumblebee fires at the con as Arcee shoots him from above while Starscream dodges their attack many times.

The con jumps in mid air at the same height of Arcee transforming in front of her making Starscream blast her away before exiting the door passed by the bots.

:Time Skip:

With Nezuko, she looks behind her before glancing everywhere searching for the human children.

Bang!!!

Crash!!!

Those noises made Nezuko to halt her running when she hears many light footsteps coming from the right, she runs over to the direction as she instantly stumbled upon the kids who bumps into her.

"Gagh!!"

"Oof!!!"

The gang fell down on their butts, rubbing where the pain is as they look up before their eyes went wide in shocked and happiness.

"Mom!"

"Nezuko!!!"

Jack, Rafael, and Miko both are standing up quickly as they ran to the demon queen and hugged her tightly crying in tears almost mourned and relief.

"We... We thought you died...!!" Miko stated crying loudly as Rafael sniffing hugging the poor demon tightly.

Jack hears heavy footsteps coming on their way noticing that Nezuko heard it too, she pulls the kids hiding them behind her as she's the one who will take care the enemy.

It revealed the Vehicon coming out from the door the the kids were in avoiding getting shot at.

The woman growls in dangerous tone feeling her body growing higher slowly as the kids are behind her being safe and sound from the threat.

(Nezuko's blood isn't on her but she only healed the open wounds and can't remove her blood off her)

The demon queen finished growing into full demon, she turns her head at the corner of her eye letting her muzzle drop off before telling them this.

"Take cover... I'll handle... This one." She orders them softly like what mother would do to calm their kids, the humans feels shocked, but it soon replace determination and a little of hesitation thinking it is a bad idea to leave their mother or sister behind but they have no choice to hide behind the metal pillars.

The con loads his blaster at Nezuko, but what he didn't notice that she is gone where she stands.

He looks around confused where she is until something slammed his helm behind sending the robot to the metal wall with loud crash.

She lands on the cold floor with ease when someone calls out for them.

"Kids! Nezuko!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 270 21
After getting on the nerves of everyone around her, Miko finds herself being isolated from Team Prime, falling into a depressive spiral the more cut...
1.4K 30 13
Tsukiko Kamado is the younger twin sister of Tanjiro Kamado. She also has enhanced scent like her brother. When Tanjiro goes to town to sell charcoal...
62.3K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
356K 10.6K 46
๐Š๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐“๐’๐” ๐๐Ž ๐˜๐€๐ˆ๐๐€. โlove grows where my rosemary goes and no body knows like me~~~ โž ๐ค๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐›๐ง๐ก๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ. Pre...