Love Lost (Drake & SZA)

By AshleeeLove

Returning back to the one place that he so desperately tried to get away from. Top NBA star Aubrey Graham fin... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (FlashBack)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter From Ash!
Chapter 8
Chaptet 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 25

355 13 25
By AshleeeLove

Aubrey POV

Solána fell out, but I was about to get her back up within a few minutes. This whole time we thought that Malik was in his room, but he had left. I'm trying to understand how he snuck past my security. Shit, he probably didn't. I'm sure he told them that he was just going to play ball.

" Tommy, who did he leave with?" I asked while he drove. Solána and I were in the back. I was trying to calm her down while also trying to be calm.

" Drake, I wasn't outside at the moment he left, but once I looked at the camera he just walked off with his bag and ball.

" Yea, he definitely went down to the courts. We had already told him that he couldn't go because shit has been getting worse down there." I said while Solána pulled her phone out. I saw that she was calling Jaylen.

" Goodness, he isn't picking up!" She cried. Her phone rang a couple of minutes later. It was Nick. She threw her phone aside and cries. I reached for it and answered.

" Yea!?"

" I'm calling for Solána because I just found out that Malik was brought here for a stabbing. Where is she?"

" She's right here! Just tell me what you know about my son! We're on the way!"

" I don't feel comfortable speaking to you! Please let me speak to Solána!" He responds.

" I don't fucking care how comfortable you feel!! This isn't about what you want! This is about my son, so tell me what you know!" I yelled! This nigga is going to make me go off once I see him. Solána snatched the phone and put it on speaker, she was about to say something until he spoke again.

" I... He was stabbed two times and as of right now in critical condition. One was in the chest area and the other one was in the stomach area. That's the only information I have. Please tell Solána that I'm keeping a good eye on him until she... well, you two get here."

" Ok." She whispers and hung up. Both of us were crying.

" He's going to be ok, baby!"

" Call Jaylen one more time."

" Ok." I reached for my phone and dialed. My hands were shaking, I had to drop it in my lap. Turning it on speaker just as Jaylen answered. He sounded like he was out of breath.

" Hello? Did Malik make it home? I've been calling his phone!!"

" Jay, where are you?"

" I just made it to Desmond's house because these boys started chasing us. They were starting start and we got into an argument at the courts with some boys playing basketball. We didn't know they were part of a gang. So when we left and were about to go to the bus stop, these boys started chasing us on bikes. We were running and the next thing I know Malik ran another way saying to split up and meet at Desmond's. I told him no and stopped, but two boys caught up to me and started hitting me until some lady came out of her house, they ran off. I tried to look for Malik, but I couldn't find him, so I went to Desmond's, thinking that he made it but he didn't. Desmond went out looking for him, I thought maybe he went home once I saw you calling."

" Fuck! Call Desmond and tell him to get home. We know where Malik is. Look, Jay. I'll send Tommy to pick you up, but I want you to go home or to my house, Aight?"

" Wait, but where's Malik?" He asked in a panic just as we pulled to the front of the emergency room.

" I'll tell you later, just wait for Tommy's call!"

" Ok." We both hung up.

" Do me a favor and go get Jaylen from Desmond's the one that lives across from the 7-11." He nods. I got out and walked around on the other side to help Lana. We walked in, and she continued to the doors that only doctors and nurses were authorized to go through.

"Excuse me, Sir! Ma'am!" Lana turns around, giving the nurse a look.

" Oh, I'm sorry, Dr. Rowe! Do you need any assistance?"

"Please tell me what room my son is in!"

" Your son? Oh my God! One second!" She went over to the desk and typed in a few things.

" He's in surgery. But he will be in room 5445." Solána rushed off and thank the nurse. Once we got to where we needed to be. Nick walks out of the room and sees Solána. He immediately tries to hug her, but she pushed him away.

" No, Nick! Don't touch me!!!" I walked over closer to her and gave him a look, I was about to knock this nigga out until another doctor walks out and grabs Solána.

" Try me, Nigga."

" You don't deserve her!" I lost it and my fist went flying. I don't even know how many times I hit him before I was pulled off by security and another doctor. Solána came back out of the room in shock.

" Aye! Get off me! You can let me go!!" I yelled.

" Wait! He's with me! You can let him go!"

" No! He just assaulted me! I want him arrested!" This nigga yells.

" Dr. Rowe, he definitely assaulted Dr. Brooks first. We don't tolerate that here. He has to be taken in." I looked at Lana, who looked disappointed. She walked over to where the security had me.

"Brian! You know this is probably a misunderstanding. You know how Dr. Brooks is." She says so, only he could hear. He lets me go and walks over to the other security and says something. Lana grabs my hand and brings me into the room where Malik would be I'm guessing.

" Aubrey, I know he probably said something to make you go off, but you can't do that here! You will be arrested just like that! I'm sure he's going to press charges and sue."

" I don't fucking care, Lana! I'd do it again!" I sat down on the other side. She followed and sat next to me.

" He'll be out of surgery in about 1 hour." I looked down and nodded.

" I feel like a terrible mother."

" Lana. You're not a terrible mother! Don't even say that!"

" I feel like it. My son was just stabbed to death. I'm so grateful to the man that found him. I'm going to see if he's still here! You stay here!" I watched as she walked toward the door.

" Lana, please don't talk to him," I said, she knew who I was referring to.

" Trust me, Aub! I'm not." She walks out.

Solána

" Hey, Jessie, Can you tell me who brought my son in?"

"Hey, Dr. Rowe. Hmm, let me see if he's still here." She searched around the ER waiting room.

" Oh! Him over there!" She pointed. I looked over to see a man who was sitting in the back eating some food. He looked to be homeless. I walked over.

" Hi!" He looked up and smiled while wiping his hands.

" Hello, ma'am! Do you need a seat? Most people don't want to sit near me because..... well you can see." He gestured to himself and chuckled. I gave him a small smile and sat next to him.

" Thank you. I understand that you bought a young boy here that was stabbed."

" I did! Woah, I was shocked when I saw these young boys attacking him. It happened right across from here. I ran over with my bat and started swinging! They ran off, and I've definitely seen their faces before. What shocked me even more, was who I saw on the ground. I couldn't believe that this wonderful young man was being attacked like this. I see him all the time playing basketball. Usually, his friends just ignore me, but this young man always stops to ask how I'm doing. Such a respectable young little fellow! I can tell he's going to be something special. His parents have definitely done a wonderful job. When he stops, he'll always have some sort of food for me! I tell you, I'm so grateful for him. Some days I don't get to eat, so whatever he gives me, helps a lot." I was shocked hearing him talk about my baby like this. I know he's respectful, but I just never knew that he did anything like this.

" Wow, you have me in tears! He just so happens to be my son! I wanted to thank you!" I wiped my tears.

" No need to thank me, Ma'am. I did what was right! That young man has helped me in so many ways, he doesn't even know!"

" Thank you so much!" I hugged him while crying.

" Is he going to be ok?" He asked once I let go.

"He's in surgery, so we'll find out after. Is there anything I can do for you? Money? Food?" I started reaching into my purse and looking for cash, but he stops me.

" The only thing I want is for you to keep on with the way you're raising him. He's going to go a long way! That's all I ask for." He smiles. Jessie walked over.

" Dr. Rowe, Malik is out of surgery."

" Thank you, Jessie !" I grabbed my phone and told Aubrey to come out.

" Are you ok with me staying until I know he's awake?" The man asked.

" Sure! No problem. What's your name?"

" Julius."

" Well, Julius, I want to thank you again. I'm Solána. I'll be sure to let you know once he's awake!" I looked up and saw Aubrey looking around.

" Thank you, Solána!" He says.

"One second," I stood up and walked over to him. Security was following him. Luckily, he had his hat.

" Wassup?"

" That's the man that brought him here. You should hear the things he said about Malik. I asked if I could do anything for him, but all he wants is for Malik to continue to be raised the way he is. I still wanted to give him something, but I don't have cash. Do you have any cash?" He nods and grabs my hand and walks over to Julius. I introduced them and Julius explains everything. Aubrey was amazed.

" Julius, I'm going to leave you with something. I know you said you didn't want anything." He reached into his pocket and pulls out some cash.

" No, No. I can't."

" Nah, I'm not going to give you too much because I don't want anything to happen to you over money." He puts some money in his hand and a card with his number on it.

" If you want, I got a job for you, Julius. Just call me when you're ready." We got back up, saying bye.

" Aub, did you think that maybe he doesn't have a phone to call you." Aubrey looked down at me.

" Shit." He turns back around. I continue to see that Malik was now in the room, he was still out, but I was so happy to finally see his face.

" My baby boy," I whispered.

" Dr. Rowe, surgery was successful. We just have to wait and see once he's up." Dr. Peters explains.

" Thank you!" Aubrey walked in and wrapped his arm around me as he sat down. Just as Dr. Peters walked out, two cops walked in.

" Aubrey Graham?" Aubrey let out a sigh and stood up.

" Yea?" I listened as they told him he was under arrest for assault and read him his right.

" Can we at least do this outside of my son's hospital room? What y'all should be doing is finding the boys that stabbed my son!"

" Your son probably shouldn't be doing shit he isn't supposed to be doing." Aubrey got in his face.

"Repeat yourself! Say that shit again." I got up and grabbed him.

" Aubrey, stop! Please!" He looked at me and calm down. He turned, so they cuffed him.

" Call Chubbs!" I nodded.

" Do you have to handle him so rough? He's doing everything you're telling him to do."

" Ma'am, please step away." They took him out and I followed. Nick was standing out talking to another officer.

" Little Bitch!!" Aubrey says to him as he walked past. I saw a few people with their cameras out. I rolled my eyes and walked back into Malik's room and called Chubbs.

" Are you ok?" I looked up after getting off the phone with Chubbs. Nick was standing in the doorway, sporting a black eye.

" Get out!"

" Solána baby! I just want to make sure you're ok and that Malik's ok." He walks closer.

" Get out! I'm not going to tell you again, Nick! "

"Fine, fine! Just let me know if you need me." I rolled my eyes and turned away from him, putting my attention on my baby boy.

_____________________________________

Malik🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
217K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...