All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

By MisfitMeriaMinaj

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... More

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega II (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
Stalker (j.o)
All Mine (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Straightenin' (j.o)*
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
Y.D.L.R (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Perfect (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Break (j.o)*
Part-Time Lover (t.c)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Ur Best Friend (t.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Misanthrope (w.a)*
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Appreciation (t.c)*
Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)
Anesthesia (t.c)

Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)

8.6K 251 144
By MisfitMeriaMinaj

Between her smell and your burns - your primal thirst was all-consuming, and you couldn't contain yourself anymore, coldly you state, "Hold still."

Wednesday couldn't got a word out before you grabbed a handful of her hair, messing up her braids and yanking her head aside. You draw your mouth wide and sink your teeth in her. You hoisted the girl up, wrapping your arm around her waist with a near bone-shattering grip. You support her head with a firm, stiff hold, pulling her into you entirely.

Wednesday, initially, was very unresponsive as you sucked on her neck. She was full of shock, but you wouldn't have been able to tell as her face is always expressionless. After a few seconds, you felt her hands travel you as if she was looking for some type of opening to escape, but this causes you to constrict her more. Wednesday lets out a gasp, her mouth hanging open as her breathing picks up. The girl squirms but it only causes you to stumble onto the bed, pinning her beneath you.

Wednesday's eyes grew wider; she just made it easier for you to drain her. She breathlessly whimpers in your ear; the sound sending your primal pulses over the edge. You roll your eyes back, moaning at the taste of the girl.

The more you drank her, she blinks once. Then twice. Then a third time with tears forming, her face involuntarily convulses a series of reactions as she finally screams. With the sensation on her neck beginning to sting, Wednesday's eyes shut tight as she starts to dig her nails dug into whatever part of you she could to pry you off.

You groaned, but it did not stop you.

"Y/N -," the girl weeps, desperation filling her voice. Your primal self loved every ounce of fear she was emitting, it was like icing on a cupcake.

Wednesday's eyes roll to the back of her head, causing her body to seize under you. Unlike the previous squirming, the shaking of her body startles you and you lift off her - backing away.

Maybe she's having a vision, you think to yourself. As you retract your attention from her, you scan your arms; your wounds are healed and your eyes are no longer golden. You stand over the goth, wiping the corners of your mouth. You savor the taste for a bit, but then it hits you as she seizes on, her agonizing gasps for air echoing throughout the room and the foam in her mouth seeping out. This wasn't a vision. Your eyebrows knit as you blink erratically, realizing what you may have did.

Suddenly, the room goes quiet. A thud. Wednesday is flat on the room floor, as still as a painting. Her eyes were open and there wasn't any emotion behind her deadpan gaze. Her usual pale face seems more pale. Her cheeks are stained from the tears, a red liquor faintly oozing down her neck but there's

nothing.

You slowly kneel next to her, poking her, "Wednesday?" tears prick your eyes.

"Wednesday?!" You bring her into your arms. You rest her head in your lap. You stare down at the girl, silently sobbing, rocking her back and forth. You smack her cheeks lightly for a response but,

nothing.

You focus your ear towards her mouth, trying to hear faint breaths and,

nothing.

You listen for the beat of her heart, again,

nothing.

"Fuck, oh my god, Weds-," You brokenly cry with guilt ridden tears falling. You could call for help, but how do you explain the corpse? You begin feeling around her wrist for a pulse, running your hand over her body. Something, anything to indicate life.

"Weds - Please! No, get up! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." You whisper softly, religiously.

You lean into her pale face, "I'm sorry for ghosting you - I should've told you I didn't wanna be together anymore. I just couldn't withstand your reaction. You scare me. I knew you wouldn't hesitate to drive a stake through my heart - shattering mine as I did yours." You cry hard at your words.

"You have to know that I didn't want to break up with you, because I didn't want anyone else to have the opportunity to have you. But I had to because being around you was a test everyday. You smell - you smelled so good to me, I would damn those black berries you eat." You chuckle at your confession as more tears fall.

"I knew I would've drained you at any moment and I couldn't stomach the thought... I still can't. Then this morning with Thing," you stutter, "And then I-I got burned and I was so eager to stop the pain and you came in here smelling so... like you. And n-now..."

You close your eyes and sob quietly before going on, "My fear is realized... I thought I was saving you from me by pushing you away. I thought I was helping... I thought I was helping ..."

You listen for another breath, still nothing.

You weep as you try to accept the inevitable, and mutter the forbidden words, "I love you."

"And I'm so-so sorry." You shift her bangs and peck her forehead. Her cold eyes still open, you investigate them as you caress her face. You engulf the girl's upper body into you, her head resting against your chest. You rest your head on hers, closing your eyes as your breathing starts to slow. Your tears falling less as you accept the inevitable.

"Interesting choice of words, Y/N."

The words force your eyes open; you look at the goth, who blinks once. You push her off you, shocked and crawling backwards on your hands. You rub your eyes while trying to breathe, "Wednesday?!"

Wednesday rises from the floor like a vampire from a coffin... fitting. She turns to face you, locking her eyes on you. The motion was swift enough to scare the shit out of you, your skeleton leapt out of your body and you point your finger shockingly at her, "I just - I just -"

Wednesday poked an arm out, leaning on it, "Just what?" She taunts with a smile tugging at her lips, "Killed me?"

You nod with your lip quivering as the girl stands, your eyes following her movement. She dusts herself off, grabbing the other foam cup from the nightstand. She peels the lid off, reaching into the cup revealing a small, sealed plastic container with a deep red liquid filling it.

Wednesday drops the foam cup, swiftly untwisting the container. Involuntarily, you get a whiff of the liquid — cranberries? She instantly downs the container like she hasn't drank in days. Licking her lips once she's finished, she tosses the container aside. You glance at the trash on your floor before returning your eyes to Wednesday.

"I must admit that was an exhilarating experience," Wednesday pulls a handkerchief out of her back-pocket.

She enjoyed it?

"For a moment, I was sure I'd joined Goody. Especially with the depth of your teeth in my carotid artery and the desperation for fulfillment filling your suction," She wipes her neck and face, the red stains and dried tears disappearing after each stroke. She stuffs the cloth back into her pocket. She turns to face you, lending out her hand, "but of course, you don't have the hardihood required to actually commit a murder."

You stare at her hand, as she wags it for you to grab. Wednesday rolls her eyes and snatches your collar, yanking you up to your knees. She wasn't strong enough nor tall enough to bring you to your feet. She grunts, pulling you forward as she bores into your soul, "Stand."

You cooperate out of fear. Standing there, you question what is happening, eyes wandering everywhere but the goth in your dorm. You question your reality as your ex continues, "You actually don't have the hardihood to do anything."

Offended, you look down, meeting the cold gaze of the eldest Addams child, "Breaking up with me because you couldn't control yourself? A coward's move, Y/N. Usually, the thought of someone leaving me alone would excite me. Truthfully, I admire your valor for actually acknowledging how toxic you are and attempting to rid me of it, but I am disappointed in your inability to communicate and the extensive time you dedicated to avoiding me."

You shudder before you prepared your mouth to speak, but Wednesday put a hand up. She turns away from you, sitting back on your bed. Wednesday exhales sharply, "However, you leaving me alone," she pauses, "it has been an... uncomfortable thing to experience."

You bit inside your cheek, still trying to process what just happened and what's happening right now. You couldn't just fly past the goth girl shaking off what should've killed her, and now, your guilt has tripled. You ghosted her, you clearly hurt her feelings, and you certainly almost killed her. If there was an award for most problematic ex; it's your expired, vampiric ass: no question.

"Wednesday, look, again, I'm sorry," you start, brokenly and confused, looking at your feet, "I didn't know what else to do? Okay? I told you a few minutes ago, when you were dead -- actually, hold on, we need to talk about that first!" You shook your head, uncontrollably.

Your mind races as you throw your hands in a frantic matter, pacing in circles, "How are you alive right now? I saw you seize! I couldn't hear you breathing, you literally had no pulse!" The girl stared only, her eyes telling you that she was secretly taking satisfaction from the mess that you were.

You continue to lose your shit. You tug at your collar trying to cool off, the situation making your anxiety set you ablaze. You start pacing more quickly in front of the woman. You lean into her face, an emotional mess, and shout, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

Wednesday raises her brows only. You clamp her arms, lost in the situation, "I JUST KILLED YOU. I APOLOGIZED TO YOU AS I GRIEVED YOU, and you -," you tangle your hands in your hair, gripping for life, "you just stood up afterwards? You said you found it exhilarating?!" Blasphemous.

The girl watched quietly as you unraveled, "And now! NOW, you're here scolding me for what I did to you -- do you not care that you could've died?!"

You gasp, "Oh my god, what if you are dead?! What if I turned you?!" You rush to the girl, prying her mouth open with your thumbs, searching for fangs. Wednesday stares uncomfortably, but does not fight your touch. You pull away when there are none, "What the FUCK, what the fuck?! You shouldn't be alive!"

Wednesday closes her eyes at your profanity, exhaling deep. Suddenly, she wasn't enjoying this. You brought your hands to her face, "Wednesday, please say something!" You search her face for subtle movements, and you get nothing. Instead, Wednesday removes your hands from her face, and you put your hands to your hip in frustration.

"You seem disappointed, Y/N." The girl laid back on your bed, she sighs, "Honestly, I am too. I honestly would've preferred it." Wednesday is beginning to unravel, but for a reason separate from yours.

You ambled closer to the bed, towering the goth girl as she lay, "What do you mean preferred it?!"

Wednesday rises from her invisible coffin again, spooking you. Her eyes roam the room, "I- I have unparalleled reason to suspect that I am -- have been experiencing heartache since your abrupt departure from my li-life."

She exhales, shuffling again, "So I -- wanted you to finish the job. I figured death and I would have a more prosperous relationship, and that I could seek my revenge."

You blinked in confusion, "Revenge?"

"Yes, like you said, to break you for the way you have broken something inside me." Wednesday gulps, nauseated at her own confession.

Wednesday's eyes met yours, and quickly, you looked away in disbelief. You shook your head, "Hold on, Wednesday..., was this on purpose?"

"Specify what parts." She suggested.

"Thing burning me alive? And you coming in here, perfectly timed with blood for Yoko?"

"Yes."

"The 'you should drink' comment. You were never talking about the cup, were you?"

"No." Your eyes widened.

You looked to the cup on the floor before looking back to Wednesday, "And the cranberry juice?"

"A contingency to jumpstart the reproduction of lost blood just in case this didn't work out," Wednesday admitted.

Wednesday stares at you in anticipation for a reply before her eyes start frantically roaming, discomfort evident.

"So hold on, you wanted me to kill you — to hurt you more? What type of logic — " You shout at the eldest Addams child, throwing your arms around in disarray.

"Don't you get it, Y/N?! I wanted you to hurt as I have hurt. I wanted us to share this heartache." Wednesday crossed her arms, clearing her throat, "Your pain from my absence would have been indelible, though, and I would've been able to enjoy a night's slumber. Free from the infectious thoughts of you and the l-lo-," she gags, "love you gave me."

"What?! Ghosting and avoiding you was just as hard as —"

"But you made it appear easy, Y/N." Wednesday coldly interrupts, as rambles on about other things you made look easy.

She continues, "You couldn't even communicate that we were broken up. You left me and my mind to wander into incredibly uncomfortable places -- the thoughts I've had give the amount of murder podcasts I've listened to a run for its money. They have been so dark, and morbid, and you've been fine, carefr--"

"Wednesday!" You clap to silence her, the two of you lock eyes again, "This wasn't easy. I explained to you already, why I ghosted you and that I didn't even want to do it but I was trying to protect you from me. That doesn't make you feel any type of way? Knowing I was trying to NOT kill you while we were together?"

"No because I admired your valor for withstanding my intense aroma and personality despite your obvious discomfort. I was given the impression that you are not soft, nor a coward. I knew you were attracted to my aura. It reminded me of that god awful yet circumstantially relevant Stephanie Meyers book, 'Twilight.' Being adored by a vampire who clearly wasn't interested in anything outside of making sure nobody else got to put their teeth in Bella's neck." She confessed, standing up, "I l-loved it, and more significantly, I loved you."

Your heart skips a beat, should you be flattered? "You liked that I didn't try to kill you, and that I was only trying to keep you for myself?"

Wednesday hums, crossing her arms, "It was the highest form of flattery to me."

"That... this all, is a sick way of telling me you missed me, and that you are in love with me. I missed you too." You smirked, chuckling after as Wednesday looked you over. Her gaze was soft. You stood, unsure of what to do or say next. You got into a pensive state as the raven-haired girl bore into your soul, thinking just as hard as you were. The two of you absentmindedly step closer to each other, maintaining full eye contact. Wednesday drops her arms as she looks to your lips, then to your eyes.

You pull Wednesday by her waist closing the remaining distance, you close your eyes and lean down. Wednesday's breathing picks up, and she calls out, placing a hand to your chest, "Y/N?"

You look at her, freezing in your tracks, "Yes, do you not want to kiss?"

She shakes her head, you furrow your brows, "Then what?"

Wednesday tilts her head, "I want your teeth in my neck."

You mentally panicked, pursing your lips. "While I would love to do that again, um," Wednesday gave you a rare sight, she smiled. You stumbled over your words, "I still haven't p-processed that I almost killed you."

Wednesday nods, understandingly, pulling you in for a kiss instead.

WC: 2655

A/N: I always think of Wednesday as someone who would find comfort and even love in the weirdest situations.

Follow, comment, vote, like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.4K 29
GXG G!P ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐! Started: ๐Ÿฃ/๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ/๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ End: ??
57.6K 1.9K 33
Top Secret Lost Cases that have been found.
115K 2.9K 44
Scream cast au! Tara x female!reader This is my first time writing I do not own the scream characters, only Y/n and Kaitlyn.
23.9K 331 20
Jenna Ortega one shots || Leave suggestions Status- Trying to be active 1k hashtags #101 in women 01/5/24 #1 recommend 01/5/24 #25 in oneshots 01/17...