INNOCENT CUTIE ( JIKOOK/VHOPE...

Par Jikook-143

Kookie see that cute fluff ball at joonie hyung behind omg he's literally so squishy and looking like cute a... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

28

1.8K 171 73
Par Jikook-143

Appa please appa..' don't do this to me.. a-appa please..'
"You know what..? You're just "unlucky brat" why did you born to me..? You just piece of shit..' you better to die....

aaaahhh.. please appa... belt whimper sounds are echoed on whole mansion..' fresh wounds are decorated on sensitive skin of hobi..' blood was oozing out from his corner of his lips..'

No.............hobi quickly opened his eyes when he got that nightmare..'
it's been three days the incident which happened with taehyung..' from that day onwards he became so weak..' those taehyung harsh words are lingering in his ears..' those are so hurtful words to tolerate. which it's deeply hits to the hobi heart..' he can't tolerate that pain..' from that day he's getting those memories as nightmares..'

The Next few days hobi didn't attend to the college..' daily jungkook called him and console him with sweet words..'
Jimin didn't left his side he always staying in hobi's room..'
jungkook want to meet hobi ..' but he said he don't want to because if he saw jungkook he will get more emotional.

Taehyung became restless hobi's words are echoing in his mind thoroughly.' The way he looked his broken state the way he said those words with shaking voice makes him crazy..' he thought he can see him next day in college but no.. he straightly kept one week leave..' which it's makes him more worry..'

Jungkook also anger on him. Because he never behave with anyone this much of coldly..' then what's with hobi..? He thought himself..'

Taehyung also didn't talk with anyone. His mind was filled with hobi thoughts..' only him.

Namjoon didn't know anything about vhope..' if he knew he felt hurt..' so that's why Jin and jimin and talk anything about that..

In college...

Taehyung was talking with few friends in weak smile while walking in hallways but his mind was completely filled with hobi. He thought will he come today or otherwise he will not come today also..'

Hobi slowly walking in corridors with slow steps. He didn't looked at anyone..he didn't want to come college but he was missing important classes..' so he didn't have other option so he came..' but he was praying inside..' he didn't want to face "taehyung"

Taehyung casually turned his head..' and that's it his breath hitched when his eyes met with hobi which he was walking slowly..' he didn't expect to see him.
he doesn't know why but suddenly he felt so happy when he saw hobi's face..' but why..? He supposed to hate him right..' than why he was feeling so happy..?

But hobi's face looking so gloomy it's looking so hurt his face no longer look like with brightness..' like before the way he smile with sunshine smile..' and he miss his cheerful behaviour.
somewhat he felt sting in his heart.

He didn't averted his gaze he was deeply looking into Hobi soul..' he was looking so beautiful even if he was looking so dull.'
but hobi was not looking at him he was in deep thoughts..
Then he suddenly bumped to someone because he was not focusing on his way..' but he was about to fall on the floor but before that a pair of hands wrap around his slim waist..'
hobi closed his eyes tightly he thought he will fall on the hard floor..' but no someone already caught him before..' Hobi clutched his shirt so tightly due to in fear..'
taehyung was about to go towards him but he stopped in his tracks when that guy hold hobi so tightly..' he slightly gasped when he saw hobi in someone hands.

then hobi slowly opened his eyes and looked at that person..' he was looking so tall and handsome..' that boy was smiling at hobi with beautiful smile and looking at him with hearty eyes..' they're stayed like that for few minutes..' that boy was mesmerised by hobi's charms. He held his waist more tightly than before.

Taehyung didn't like that position..' he clenched his fists so tightly..' the way hobi was looking at him and the guy was looking at hobi was making him uneasy..' that guys was looking so handsome it's no doubt..'

Then they're both came into senses and he slowly make him stand properly.

"Thank you.. hobi said with small smile.."

"No worries you should focus while you're walking.." that boy said with cute smile..' suddenly hobi remembered those words which taehyung talk with him at beginning..'

"Y-yeah.. hobi said with small smile..'

"I'm Minho.." nice to meet you.." Minho extended his hand for shake hand..'

Hobi looked at him and his hands he felt something positive vibe when he was talking with him..
"I'm hoseok.." nice to you meet you too..' they're both shakes their hands..'

But did they're know..? One handsome boy was fuming in anger and clenching his fists so tightly..'while looking at hobi and that new boy..he really hate it..

Hobi smiled at him walk away from their..' but Minho was looking at Hobi until he disappeared..'

Taehyung was looking at him with piercing eyes.

He should be happy right.' Than why he was feeling so sad when hobi didn't came towards him..?
He went to his class with heavy heart..

New character...

Minho

Welcome to my innocent cutie book sir..'
.
.
Jimin walking to the class along with Eric..'
nowadays namjoon trying to makes them together jimin was spending some time with Eric even he didn't like to spent some time with others but he have to do he have to forget about jungkook..' he want to kill those beautiful memories..' but he can't to that..' when ever he's staying with Eric his thoughts was again drifting into jungkook memories. he thought he can forget about him..' but no.. it's really hard to forget about him.

Whenever jungkook came to the university he saw Eric and Jimin together..' it's really hurts him a lot..' he thought why jimin was closer to Eric..' but he didn't dare to ask about it..' he calmly walk away..' with hurtful heart..'

(Poor kookie)
.
.
.
.

Hobi was in class and writing in his notes..' then someone interrupted their class and teacher was looking at them..'

"Ok class today we have a new student..' please introduce your self..'

hobi looked at him and he remembered that same guys which he helped him in morning corridor..'

"Hi I'm Minho" i'm from Australia..' hope we will all get along..' and nice meeting you all..' Minho introduced them with beautiful smile..'

Whole class was widened their eyes when they saw handsome boy..' he was really so so handsome and he had charming smile..' he looking like dream boy for every girl.

"Ok minho go and sit in empty place..' the professor said with small smile.

Then Minho eyes directly darted at hobi which he was looking at him with innocent eyes..' "Minho heart skipped a beat when he saw him..' he was so cute with his innocent looks..' and he's looking deadly gorgeous..'
without wasting any time he directly marched towards hobi's place..'

"Hey hoseok..' Minho greeted him..'

H-hi.. hobi stuttered while looking at him..'

Can I sit beside you..' he asked him with beautiful smile..'

Hobi blinked his eyes cutely and innocently..'

Yeah please..' then hobi move bit aside and gave place to him.

Then Minho sat beside him while smiling at him.

Minho took his pen and book and copying the notes which professor was teaching to them..'
hobi was also writing he focused only on only black board.
Minho was admiring hobi's beautiful face..' his long lashes, heart shape lips.,and beautiful lips..' his glowing skin.
Hobi felt like someone is watching him so he slowly turned his head to the right side.
He looked at Minho with the amused face and furrows his eyebrows..'

W-what..? Hobi slowly whispers.

Minho slowly shakes his head and smiled at him.
He slowly came near to the hobi's ear and whispered slowly..'

"I like your writing.." then he quickly came back from him and sat properly..
Minho chuckled when he saw hobi's red flushed cheeks..'
hobi looked at him innocently..'

T-thanks..' he said slowly and quickly focused on his book again and start writing..'

"Cute.." Minho said under his breath..'

Time skips/-

Students are gathered in dance room and they're didn't started their dance practice yet..' choreographer want to talk with students so students was waiting for his talk what he want to talk about.'

So guys last week I pairup with few members right. and now I want to change them..'

Students are looked at choreographer with sad eyes..' they're don't with whom he was going to change..' but why he took this decision..?

Jungkook and jimin looked at eachother.' They're thought they're going to be separated..'

Taehyung was lost in his thoughts he was looking at hobi with sad eyes. But hobi was not looking at him he just lowered his head.

Choreographer looked at hobi which he was not looking at anyone..'

"Hoseok" his choreographer called him..'

Then hoseok looked at him.

You didn't came to college from Last one week..' he said to me you didn't want to do any pair up with anyone right..'

hobi slowly nodded his head..'

So you want to do solo performance..'

yes sir..' Hobi replied to him..'

Jikook was looking at hobi with sad eyes..' he knew how hobi was dying inside..'

so taehyung now you didn't have anyone..' do you want to pairup with anyone..?

Taehyung eyes widened when Hobi taken his name back for couple dance..' so he doesn't want to dance with me..?
He looked at hobi with hurt eyes but latter was not seeing at him he just lowered his head..'

So he was avoiding me..' taehyung thought himself..'

Taehyung" choreographer called him again..'

"I Will perform solo dance.." he said in low voice.

Ok so we have only four pairs..' and lastly choreographer declared the final names..'

Taehyung mind went blank..' he thought at least he can spent some time with hobi in dance.,but no hobi completely ignoring him..' and not even looking at him.

He thought did he start hating on me..?
.
.
.
.
Everyone in canteen and eating their lunch..' except taehyung ...' he's mind was somewhere..'
After some time namjoon came along with jimin
Jungkook sat calmly and eating his lunch..'

He looked at jimin with slight smile..' jimin felt pang in his heart.,when he saw jungkook's painful smile..' it's not his smile..' its fake smile which he want to show others he was being happy..' but deep inside jungkook was dying daily without talking jimin.

In these days namjoon didn't get any complaints from these two members. He thought they're understand the situation so that's why they're behaving normally..'
But little did he know they're both dying inside when they're facing eachother and avoiding eachother..'

"Jimin where is hobi..? Namjoon asked him..'

U..umm he said he had important work so he said he will eat lunch later..' he was in library..' jimin said in low voice..'

Ohh ok..' Namjoon continued his eating..'

Taehyung appetite was gone..' he's not interested to talk with anyone too..'
He satup from his chair and took his bag with him..'

Jungkook just looked at him sternly but he didn't react anything..'
namjin looked at him..' with frown..'

where are u going..? They're asked him..'

"I'm going home....I finished my classes..' with that he said in low voice and walkout from canteen without turning back.

What happened to him..? Namjoon asked him..'

Jin slightly gulped his lump..' he doesn't want to say anything..' to him..'

May be he was in stress..'

Namjoon just hummed and continued his eating.

Jikook knows about him but they shut their mouths.
.
.
.
Hoseok completed his class and walking to the empty college garden he doesn't want to to go canteen because he will be there.
So he slowly walking to the garden.' Then he heard someone is calling him..' he turned back and looked at that person which he was new student who sat beside him..'

He blinked his eyes cutely and innocently.' Minho walk faster to reach him..' he stood infront of him with cute smile..'

Hey hoseok..' I wanna talk with you..' Minho said to him.

Yeah tell me..' hobi said to him.

Umm actually in previous class I didn't understand a little bit when he was teaching the lesson, can you explain a bit..? And some Previous chapters too..?

Hoseok was thinking..' for a bit..' he was knew here and that too he came in mid sems..' how can he understand that..? So he thought he can help him.

"Ok i will help you.." hobi said to him with small smile..'

"Really thank you so much.." Minho was so excited..'

"You're welcome.. hobi's said with assuring smile.

But they're didn't know taehyung was watching them with anger eyes..' he clenched his fists so tightly.
Today it's happened a lot to him. at first hobi didn't looked at him.,then later he didn't want to dance with him. And now he was talking with that new boy and now he was helping him to teach the subjects.
With burning eyes he left that place..' and went to his mansion.

TBC....

Hey lovelies how's the chapter.?

Small announcement..

The next two or three chapters the story about vhope..' because it's important part..' I have to write it..' jikook glimpse is only few..' after few chapters the jikook story will start..' and I will move into main segment..'

It's ok if I didn't get any votes or comments but I have to write that..'
I've already told you vhope story will be also interesting..' who know's what will happen in their life..😏

So see you in next chapter..' and in next chapter hobi's past..'

My lovely readers your votings was very important to me..' don't be ghost readers guys..' it's very helpful to us..' without getting any votes or comments we will feel so low and we didn't get any interest to write further chapters..' so please try to understand and keep voting.

Byee

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

70.1K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
1.5M 60.7K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
1M 81.2K 64
"What is this?" V asked, eyeing little Jungkook with confused gaze. "A baby, duh." Taehyung replied sarcastically. "Woo~ Another Tae!" Jungkook gaspe...
2.1K 132 9
hello it's my new story I will finish this story first and after finishing this story I will finish my other stories ok here is a girl whose name is...