Abused (Mackenzie Ziegler fan...

By Kenzieraine16

Maddie died last year. Their mom even killed her self because of Maddie Mackenzie hated her mom any ways so n... More

Chapter 1- just another nomal day, for me
Chapter 2-pain lots of pain
Chapter 3- the pain dosen't get any better
A/n
Chapter 5-scared and hurt
Chapeter 6- never agian
Chapter 7- confused but not lost
Chapter 8- stepping in
Chapter 9- the big storm
Chapter 10- Friends.......
Chapter 11- dance
A/n
Chapter 12- here comes the dad
Chapter 13- im okay maybe
Chapter 14- Im alive
Chapter 16- the day is today
Chapter 17- will i do it
Chapter 18- should I?
Chapter 19- time to go
Chapter 20- i dont really know
Chapter 21- seeing you agian
Chapter 22- back off
A/n
Chapter 22- im alright
Chapter 23- good days
Hey guys

Chapter 15- what do I do now

2.7K 88 10
By Kenzieraine16

Nick's pov:

Kenzie was in the hospital this week and I don't know when she'll be back to school. I really want to call the cops on her dad so bad. She would be mad though and I don't want that to happen. Anyways I walked to school. When I got there I saw Kenzie I ran up to her and hugged her OWW she said. I'm sorry Kenz I didn't- I was cut off by her saying its fine. she looked so delicate.

Mackenzie's pov:

I was so happy to see Nick, but I was in so much pain I wanted to cry. Not a lot of people care for me. It feels like Nick is the only one who cares about me. I miss Maddie so much sure she was perfect and made me look bad, but I loved her a lot, and my mom too. I would never be close to the perfect life ever. people always make fun of me. I need my sister.

Paige's pov:

I'm back at school people keep asking questions. I swear I hated Peyton an I know hate is a strong word but she almost killed me. She was almost a murder. I couldn't stand murders at all. I know that Peyton did want to kill me though. I hope she doesn't mess with me anymore. she might stop hopefully. I saw Kenzie we walked up to each other. I said I'm sorry I didn't mean to do what I did. it's fine...... friends she said. friends I replied. I'm glade she's my friend now, but she looks hurt and broken a lot. I hardly see her smile.

Mackenzie's pov:

I mused my mom and Maddie so much I want to cry. At least Paige is my friend now I need my mom and Maddie I need god I walked into the bathroom and was singing see you again by: wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth I was in to middle someone walked in and heard me singing it was Brooke she said I sung really good. I didn't know, but that song means so much to me. I was crying Brooke hugged me tight I was in tears a lot of tears. she asked what was wrong. I said my sister,mom I need them I said. Aww Kenzie she looked sad I just cried. soon after I heard someone open the door it was Peyton. what's wrong little Kenzie she said. please stop I begged. or what she said back. Brooke told her to stop. she wouldn't budge I cried and cried. what is wrong with you she said. I LOST MY SISTER AND MY MOM!!! I screamed then fell to the ground in tears. she had a oh no look on her face. She you nothing, but a spoiled brat that's perfect some people aren't. I couldn't stop crying I want my sister back. My dad doesn't care about me.

Peyton's pov:

Omg I didn't know that Kenzie lost her sister and mom I feel bad. I then said look I'm sorry please forgive me and if you don't I understand. she said it's okay then we hugged. I'm glade we're friends I will never bully again. we walked out of the bathroom everyone was staring people stopped after awhile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4 in fanfiction on 171222
706K 11.3K 42
If Abby Lee Miller ever heard the words 'Dance Prodigy', the name Eden-Rose came to the fore-front of her mind. This is a story of how Eden-Rose batt...
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
988K 37.2K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...