Chapter 17- will i do it

Mackenzie's pov:

I had to sing, but song. Oh I'm gonna sing one last time by Ariana Grande. so I stared when I finished and everyone was clapping. Then the music teacher said okay the next person will be Nia. She can't sing at all. She started and when she finished everyone was laughing except me and Brooke. I kinda felt bad even though she bullied people. I looked at Paige then she ran up there yanking the mic. then she said okay so not everyone can sing but you don't have to make fun of the people who can't Peyton tried her best so stop laughing then everyone was clapping and the bell rang.

Nia's pov:

I can't believe Paige did that for me no one has ever done something like that for me. I walked up to her thanks for that i said. Your welcome it was nothing she said. it was to me I said. So friends....... she said. Friends I replied.
I'm glade we're friends that was so nice.

Peyton's pov:

Today I go back to school what if everyone hates me. I don't feel bad for hurting Paige though I could care less. When I walked in the doors everyone gave me a death glare. oh no I thought to myself. Wherever I went people kept giving me death glares and bumping into me I hated it so much. Nobody's ever hated me this much. All I did was send Paige to the hospital.

Nick's pov:
I haven't talked to Kenz in awhile so I went up to her and said hey. hi she said. What if she's not much into me anymore.

Mackenzie's pov:
Okay so I like Nick but it doesn't seem like he wants to talk to me. anyways I've been thinking of reporting my dad. I don't know if I should. I don't know my dad could get out an come for me. Getting to the point I walked home and my dad wasn't there so I grabbed a couple grapes that I hid so I would have something in my stomach. Then I walked upstairs and got my phone from my backpack and texted Nick

Nick-❤️
Kenzie-💜

💜heey
❤️hey
💜wyd
❤️nothing
💜that's nice I'm bored
❤️me too but I gtg sorry practice for football
💜kk bye
❤️bye
(End of convo.)
(Still Mackenzie's pov)
We'll it is late I'm just glade I didn't get hurt today so I went to bed.