Chapter 15- what do I do now

Nick's pov:

Kenzie was in the hospital this week and I don't know when she'll be back to school. I really want to call the cops on her dad so bad. She would be mad though and I don't want that to happen. Anyways I walked to school. When I got there I saw Kenzie I ran up to her and hugged her OWW she said. I'm sorry Kenz I didn't- I was cut off by her saying its fine. she looked so delicate.

Mackenzie's pov:

I was so happy to see Nick, but I was in so much pain I wanted to cry. Not a lot of people care for me. It feels like Nick is the only one who cares about me. I miss Maddie so much sure she was perfect and made me look bad, but I loved her a lot, and my mom too. I would never be close to the perfect life ever. people always make fun of me. I need my sister.

Paige's pov:

I'm back at school people keep asking questions. I swear I hated Peyton an I know hate is a strong word but she almost killed me. She was almost a murder. I couldn't stand murders at all. I know that Peyton did want to kill me though. I hope she doesn't mess with me anymore. she might stop hopefully. I saw Kenzie we walked up to each other. I said I'm sorry I didn't mean to do what I did. it's fine...... friends she said. friends I replied. I'm glade she's my friend now, but she looks hurt and broken a lot. I hardly see her smile.

Mackenzie's pov:

I mused my mom and Maddie so much I want to cry. At least Paige is my friend now I need my mom and Maddie I need god I walked into the bathroom and was singing see you again by: wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth I was in to middle someone walked in and heard me singing it was Brooke she said I sung really good. I didn't know, but that song means so much to me. I was crying Brooke hugged me tight I was in tears a lot of tears. she asked what was wrong. I said my sister,mom I need them I said. Aww Kenzie she looked sad I just cried. soon after I heard someone open the door it was Peyton. what's wrong little Kenzie she said. please stop I begged. or what she said back. Brooke told her to stop. she wouldn't budge I cried and cried. what is wrong with you she said. I LOST MY SISTER AND MY MOM!!! I screamed then fell to the ground in tears. she had a oh no look on her face. She you nothing, but a spoiled brat that's perfect some people aren't. I couldn't stop crying I want my sister back. My dad doesn't care about me.

Peyton's pov:

Omg I didn't know that Kenzie lost her sister and mom I feel bad. I then said look I'm sorry please forgive me and if you don't I understand. she said it's okay then we hugged. I'm glade we're friends I will never bully again. we walked out of the bathroom everyone was staring people stopped after awhile.