Chapter 2-pain lots of pain

Mackenzie's pov:

Today I was hurting more than usual it was so bad. I walked to the bathroom and got dressed. I walked downstairs and guess who was down there dad. He looked mad very mad. I didn't bother to get breakfast I walked out the front door and walked to school. When I finally got to school. I saw Nick he walked over to me and we were talking for awhile until Brooke pushed her way in. I was mad because I kinda liked him. I walked away then he push Brooke away and ran after me.

Brooke's pov:

I didn't like it when Mackenzie was talking to the guy I liked. she was smiling and giggling so I went over there and pushed my way in. Then she ran down the halls. The one thing that got on my nerves is he ran after her. Im the most popular girl in school, and he is the most popular guy. WHY DOSEN'T HE LIKE ME. WHY

Nick's pov:

I ran after Mackenzie she stopped finally. What's wring Kenzie. I don't want to talk about it plz don't make me. Okay I won't promise your okay thou. yes I'm fine I just don't like Brooke at all she hurts me all the time. After she said that I'm spying on Brooke in the hallway. She smacked Mackenzie hard then slammed her down hard and I mean hard. I ran to Mackenzie and helped her up and then I screamed at Brooke and said HOW DARE YOU I CAN'T BELIVE THIS I WILL NEVER LIKE YOU EVER AGIAN! She said what did I do. BROOKE I screamed. I helped Mackenzie and she was fine after awhile. Then the bell rang it was time to leave so we walked to the park and talked I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Mackenzie's pov:

I walked to the park with Nick. We got there and told each other a lot about us. Then he looked nerves then he said will you be my girlfriend I said yes I was so happy then I realized I'm late I ran home and my dad was asleep or so I thought he got off of the couch and grabbed me then through me. He kicked me and punched Very hard then I ran up to my room and cried a lot. then changed into my pajamas and went to a deep deep sleep.