𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚕

By slayywbev_

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒚�... More

|𝓲|
|𝓲𝓲|
|𝓲𝓲𝓲|
|𝓲𝓿|
|𝓿|
|𝓿𝓲|
|𝓿𝓲𝓲|
|𝓿𝓲𝓲𝓲|
|𝓲𝔁|
|𝔁|
|𝔁𝓲|
|𝔁𝓲𝓲|
|𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎|
|xiv|
|xv|
|•xvi•|
|xvii|
|xviii|
|xix|
|xx|
|𝘹𝘹𝘪|
|xxi|
|xxiii|
|xxiv|
|𝔁𝔁𝓿|
|𝔁𝔁𝓿𝓲|
|𝔁𝔁𝓿𝓲𝓲|
|𝔁𝔁𝓿𝓲𝓲𝓲|
|xxix|
|𝔁𝔁𝔁|
|𝔁𝔁𝔁𝓲|
|xxxii|
|xxxiii|
|𝔁𝔁𝔁𝓲𝓿|
|xxxvi|
|𝔁𝔁𝔁𝓿𝓲𝓲|
|xxxviii|
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

|xxxv|

327 11 1
By slayywbev_

Omniscient

Jacintha dresses up in her Black Nike Cargo Pockets Detailed Joggers with a Lilac crop top. She slips her High Nike Air Force 1s.

She sits at her vanity, satisfied at the way she dressed. She pull out her red bouncy wave lace wig and install it.

"Swish swoosh", she says as she lays her edges.

" JT WE GONNA BE LATE", Her dad yells from the living room.

"I'M COMING" , she yells back.

She puts her lashes extension on and put some beautiful amount of vanilla flavored lip gloss on her lips.

She grabs her jacket and put it on.

"Okay", she smiles at herself and walks out.

" Damn sis. Who you tryna look good for?", Rave says as Jacintha comes out.

"I'll take that as your way of saying I'm pretty but thank you brother", She rolls her eyes.

"This ain't the time for your cat and dog stuffs. Come on now. Let's go",the dad says and they all go out.

*
" where we going tho? ", Rave asks as they get into their dad's ES 350

" Commander's Palace", the dad smiles.

"WHAT?! ", Rave and Jacintha yell.

" Yes", their dad shrugs.

"You got Commander's money? ", Jacintha side eyes him

" Don't worry about me, Cookie ", he smiles.

" Alright pops. I just hope this woman meet my expectations ", I say, looking outta the window.

" You'll like her Cookie ", The dad says

" We gon see", Rave shrugs.

Meanwhile...

"He just text me. Are y'all ready?", Chance's mom ask her children as they come down to the living room..

" Yeah I'm ready mama", Chance shrugs, putting his black Yeezys on.

"I'm done too. Let me just take a few pictures", Lara says, pulling her 11pro out.

" We don't have time for that now Lara. They on their way to Commander's ", their mom says, making Lara's eyes widen up.

" Commander's Palace? ", she asks.

" Yes", their mom shrug.

"Can we go and come back quickly. I need to be in Florida on Monday", Chance says, picking the keys up.

" Aight let's go", The mom says and they walk out of the house.

****
"Do you have reservations? ", the dude at ask Michael as they walk into the restaurant.

" Yes. Reservations for for six ", He replies.

" Okay let me check real quick ", the dude scans through this big ass note and he finds it.

" Alright. Y'all come", he leads them to their table.

"Hello, I'm Tony and I'll be your server for today. Are you ready to make your order? ", a waiter says to them

" No we'll call you when we are ready", Michael says

"Okay what about any appetizer? ", he asks, staring at Jacintha.

" No we're cool for now", she replies

"Alright", the server says.

" Thank you", Jacintha says to the server and he smiles before walking away..

"ThAnK yOu", Rave mimicks her.

" what? ", she raises her eye brows.

" why tf was you telling him thank you? ", he laughs.

" I was just being polite, Jelani", she rolls her eyes.

"don't say my government out hea. You was clearly flirting with him", he smacks his teeth

" And I can flirt with him, why not? You not my boyfriend ", she snaps.

" Damn dad where they at? I'm finna just get my own order", Rave whines.

"They'll be here inna few. Relax huh? ", Michael says.

*
Marcina and her children walks into the restaurant.

" You know by the smell it's an exquisite one", Lara says.

"He say they at table 8 by the left", Marcina says and they walk over to the table.

" Oh hey baby. Sorry I'm late. The traffic was insane... ", Marcina hugs Michael.

" THIS SOME BULLSHIT ", the children all mumble together

" Huh? ", the parents look at them weird.

Michael raises his head up to look at Chance.

" Aint that... ", he faces JT whose face is as wide as a mf.

" Yes daddy", she sighs.

Rave clenched his wrist ready to swing at Chance but he tries to keep himself calm.

"You know them? ", Marcina asks Chance.

" Mama that's his ex", Lara says, taking her seat.

"I only met her once so I think I forgot how she looks", Marcina shrugs.

Rave keeps giving Chance this deadly glare.

" Can y'all put any difference you have aside for now? ", Michael says and Chance sits on the remaining vacant seat which is the one beside JT.

JT jerks uncomfortably in her seat.

She can't raise her head up to look at him

" so this is my woman, Marcina", Michael tells his children.

"Nice to meet you ma", Rave says, frowning

" Nice to meet you again ma", JT adds.

"I think I don't need to introduce my kids to you since y'all alreadu know each other", Marcina says and they nod.

It's all awkward.

" uh I'll get y'all crisp romaine salad, some Mardi hog uhh and saute of sweet corn as the side and a cocktail", Michael tells the sever.

"I'll get the same", Marcina says.

"Wild white shrimp and Saffron Rissoto", Lara takes hers

" Reddish Haute Creole", Rave says.

"What about you massa? ", The server asks Chance and Jacintha.

" Uhh I'll get an appetizer first Some popcorn rice calas", Jacintha says.

"I think I'll call you later. My appetite messed up rn", Chance says

" it better be fucked up", Rave mumbles.

" Alright ", the server says and leaves.

***
It is all awkward sitting down there as they talk over the food.

" I need to use the restroom ", JT says and gets up.

She goes into the restroom and face the mirror, cussing herself out.

" I thought I'd gotten over him wtf. Why would he show up like that? ", she tightens her fist.

She jumps as someone opens the door...

She looks behind her and it's Chance.

She sighs, ready to walk past him.

" We need to talk ", he grabs her hand and rest her back firmly on the door.

" You know you in the ladies right? ", Jacintha says.

"Ion care. We need to talk", he insists.

" We have nothing to talk about, Digga ", she waves him off.

" so I'm digga now huh? ", he scrunches his face up.

" Pleaseee Chance. I don't have the time to deal with you. You can't just pop up and say we need to talk. I haven't seen you or talked to you in almost two years. What do you want? ", she sighs.

" Because I moved to Florida..."

"I know you did", she shakes her head.

" You still mad at me? ", he asks, licking his lips.

" Why do you have to be so sexy rn? ", the thoughts run through their minds at the same time.

" Mad at you?  Do you listen to yourself Chance? I've stopped being mad at you the very moment we called it quits. Now you about to bring back my anger if you continue to badger me", she says sternly

"Damn JT I'm sorry. I messed up yeah I know. I hope you can find somewhere in your heart to forgive me. I can't keep doing this. I miss you... ", he says in all sincerity.

" If your mama wasn't coincidentally my dad's fiance. You wouldn't even be here. Tammat you miss me. Nigga you ain't seen me in almost two years ", she snaps.

" I had to give up since you wasn't returning my texts or anything ", he whirs.

" I'm not ready to deal with you Chance. Everything is all in the past", Jacintha says.

"JT... ", he begins.

" No Chance. Ion have anything to say to you again. Let's just go back out", Jacintha cuts him off and walks out.

ι══════════
"Dad are you really gonna get married to Maltina... ", Rave asks as they sit on the sofa at home.

" it's Marcina. Stop playing ", Michael frowns a lil

" Aight damn my bad. So are you really getting married to her?", he asks again

"Yes Jelani. I understand how you feel about the whole thing but I really love Marcina and I need a companion too. You feel me? We need to leave everything behind and move on", Michael says.

" Move on? You think it's easy to move on? You wanna date the mother of the child that killed your own daughter? That's fucked up", Jacintha say.

"JT... ", Michael starts.

"Ion care. Do you as long as it makes you happy. I'll try to put everything behind me", JT says.

" I feel the same way, dad", Rave says.

"Thank you kids. I love y'all", Michael smiles.

Meanwhile...

" Chance, Michael told me some things and I wanna ask you if it's true? ", Marcina asks Chance and shuts the door to his room before sitting on his bed.

" Ion know what he told you", he acts dumb.

"About you being Involved in his daughter's death"

"Mom look it's true... ", he sighs.

"CHANCE KASHAUN JOHNSON! ", she yells.

" mama look I'm sorry. I was young and I needed money for Lara's surgery then. I'm not making justifications for taking her life. There ain't a day that passes that I don't regret that bullshit"

"Chance... ", Marcina sighs.

" I'm sorry mama. You can go ahead to marry him. Dont let some stupid thing I did get in the way of your happiness, aight mama? "

"Oh Chance", she's lost of words and tears just drop outta her eyes.

ROSÉ - 'On The Ground' MV
01:52 ━━━●───── 03:08
⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻
             ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

See youuuuu ♿💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 17.3K 80
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞, 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐨𝐧 '𝐞𝐦, 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠�...
96K 1.9K 27
"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲�...
53.7K 2K 16
"𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦-𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛-𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘨, 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵."
538K 28.6K 52
𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰...