Reckless - Chishiya Shuntaro

By danillusions

You live in a world full of toxic and arrogant people. To the point that you will think about being alone in... More

Reckless [ Chishiya × FL ] Author's Note:
Characters
Chapter 1 - Borderland
Chapter 2 - First Game
Chapter 3 - Introduction
Chapter 4 - Beach
Chapter 5 - Militant
Chapter 6 - Little Knife
Chapter 7 - Gunshot
Chapter 8 - Awake
Chapter 9 - Rule
Chapter 10 - Blood
Chapter 11 - Condition
Chapter 13 - Train
Chapter 14 - Conflict
Chapter 15 - Ex
Chapter 16 - Confession
Chapter 17 - ILL?
Chapter 18 - Stalker
Chapter 19 - Reunite
Chapter 20 - Reunion
Chapter 21 - Playmate
Chapter 22 - Partner
Chapter 23 - Newbies
Chapter 24 - Welcome!

Chapter 12 - Duplicate

91 8 0
By danillusions

DUPLICATE

***

Feeling a little better, i went to Ann's room. "Do you have any anesthesia for my wound?" I asked while she's busy with something.

"Are you gonna play tonight?"

"Yes,"

She nodded before going to her mini medical cabinet. She grabbed a little bottle and a syringe. I cringed at that. "Is that painful?" I asked, i hate needles.

"Oh, you have trypanophobia?" She chuckled.

"Hey! Don't tease me, I'm not scared." I rolled my eyes. She just shrugged before walking closer. She put her gloves before inserting the syringe to the bottle. "It's not painful." She informed.

I gulped. "Yeah, I don't care, I've had worse."

When the anesthesia is put in the syringe, she slightly flicked it so that the excess liquid will come out. I took a deep breath before closing my eyes, i wince when i felt a slight pain, i smiled when she looked at me. She stopped herself from laughing when she saw me wince in pain. I rolled my eyes when finished.

"Thank you, I'm off now." I said before waving my hand, closing the door.

I went in the lobby to get a paper that has a car number. It's 7, when i got out, i saw a red car with a big 7 mark on the door. I walk closely before going in. I observed the people, they looked decent tho.

I sighed when i didn't saw any familliar faces. Well, i guess I'm gonna play without any allies tonight, i don't mind it. As long as the players are responsible.

It stopped in a big museum, it's a round one. It looks old, the paints on the wall are fading. I also notice that the museum only has one door. I'm the first one who got up and went inside. I looked around and saw a book, together with the white table where the phones are located.

'One per person'

I grabbed a phone and stand in the middle, i felt the others looking at my direction before getting a phone. I'm an executive, ofcourse they'll feel uncomfortable.

Facial Recognition in Process, Please wait a moment.

"No matter what the game is, just don't panic and you'll be fine." I advised, looking to all of them. They gulp before nodding.

10 minutes before the registration closed.

I silently wait for the other players to come. Moments later, there are 3 other participants that entered, they don't seem to know each other.

The one was a girl, her left thigh was wrapped with several bandages, i noticed that she doesn't have a left foot. There's a metal that supports her left leg while her left bicep is wrapped in a piece of torn fabric, more like a handkerchief.

The other two are guys, the one has a blue eyes, a foreigner, i guess? And the other looks like a Japanese, there's nothing special with them tho.

My eyes stayed at the girl, her eyes landed on mine while she flashed a sweet smile on her face before walking forward to me. "Heiya." She offered her hand and I accepted it. "Yuka."

Registration has closed. There are a total of 10 participants. 7 minutes before the game commence.

Difficulty: 6 of Clubs

I sighed in relief when it's not spades or any physical, I don't want my condition to be worse.

Game: 'Riddles'

Rule: Players are now trapped in the museum. The key to the door is in a vault. You only have 1 chance to put the code, if the code is wrong, then the museum will explode. When the time limit is reached and you didn't find the code, then you're locked here until your VISA expires.

Everyone panicked so i glanced at them, they stopped talking and focused on the game when they saw me looking.

Clear Condition: The players are given a clue to find the code. If you found and answered where the clue is located, then you might have found the code.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘

Time Limit: 1 hour

𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧

My eyes landed on the vault near the door.
"Hmm, interesting." I said before looking around. It's a big museum but the other doors are locked to you can't come inside. The room where we are in are not that simple, it has another furnitures. Decorations, i guess?

They walked towards us. "U-uhh, we should gather since this is a team game right?" The lady asked and the others agree.

Then suddenly, the white table lit up, making me go there closely. And the other's followed. A piece of paper is in there, the riddle. I waited for someone to read the riddle, and it's Heiya.

"Read it loudly," I said.

"When you are feeling hungry, Then you will often eat at this, When you are playing ping pong, it comes before the word 'tennis'"

"Table," Both me and the foreigner said while the others looked for a table. "There's five table in this room!" The guy shouted.

I walked slowly to the tables while the others followed me. "Are you guys a dog? Stop following me and check the other tables." I said while my eyes are still on the table.

"Ah, she's so cool." I heard Heiya whispered.

I looked at the bottom of the table if there's any clue there, and saw nothing. I quickly but calmly walked to the other table. None.

None....

The three tables i checked doesn't have anything. "There's also nothing in here!" The woman said.

"Here too...." The other girl whispered.

The five tables in this room have nothing, unless....

I go to the white table, the lights on the table turned off. I got the paper and saw a little words in there. I got my phone before pointing it to the table so I can read it, then in reveals something.

"Another clue!" They cheered. The brightness of the phone made the code visible since the table is plastic and not wood like the tables on the other games usually have.

"If you drop me I'm sure to crack, but give me a smile and I'll always smile back." I read carefully.

"A mirror?" Heiya asked and I nodded. They start to find a mirror but there's nothing in this room. It's impossible tho since they wouldn't give a clue without the actual thing.

30 minutes before the game ends.

Then, Heiya's metal 'foot' shine. I looked at where the metal has reflected and saw a little mirror in the window, hanging there like a painting. We're not close to it so we didn't noticed, plus it's a small mirror. The size of my fist.

We got closer to it and saw that it was a mirror with a compartment inside. I opened it and saw another paper.

"I'm something that is often round but I'm not a pizza base, I have hands but don't have fingers and have numbers on my face." I read it loudly.

"Oh shit..."

They got worried because they don't know but i kept thinking what it possibly was. Hands but doesn't have a finger.... Numbers on my face and often round...

Then, my eyes landed on the big clock. I smirked before letting the others think. Let's see who has the smartest mind in them.

25 minutes remaining.

"Ugh, you guys took so long." I rolled my eyes before walking to the big clock, opening it's head and found another code.

The others gasp before walking towards my direction. "It's a clock!" Heiya said. Yeah, obviously.

I quietly opened the piece of paper before reading it silently.

'What has words but never speaks?"

They looked at it too before reading it. "A book?" The lady asked and I smiled at her. This is a easy riddle so I guess anyone might've figured it out fast.

"But there's only one book here... It's on the chair earlier, but it's missing." Heiya said and I nodded, I noticed it too when I first arrived here. "It's a small book, anyone who hides it, will get killed." I warned.

"How will you do that?" The man nervously asked. I smirked, he's only the one who's nervous so he obviously stole it. "Hmm... Let's say we're all gonna die here if you don't give it to me, but you'll die first." I grabbed my little knife before pointing it to him, making everyone gasp.

"It's not me! I promised!" He stepped backwards until he bumped into the wall, making the book fell. The looks on others were dissappointment, me too. I've never had a clubs game before. I didn't expect anyone in this game will betray?

"I'll ask you something. Why did you do that?"

"I-i...." Then, his eyes darkened. "These games killed my friend! Everyone needs to die too!" He shouted while crying. The pain is visible in his voice. But it's not an enough reason to risk our lives.

"Hmmm... Then how do you know that we need this book?" I asked, raising my brow.

"I've played this game before..." Ha, so this is what the duplicate cards meant.

"And you wanted to kill all of us, just because your friend died? How pathetic." I said before ripping my top. Heiya come closer before grabbing the man's both arms. "Help us! This guys is dangerous, he might kill us all." She said, making the others come closer before putting the man's arms behind him. I tied the cloth around his arms so he wouldn't let go.

15 minutes before the game ends.

"We have not enough time, you two, watch him while we solved the code." I told the foreigner and the woman. They nodded before pulling the man away.

I quickly opened the book. But it's empty.. I grabbed my phone before pointing it at the book pages one by one. Then, we found a little words. 'TEAMWORK'

"It's not a riddle, so maybe this is the code!" The lady screamed before going to the vault. Her smile faded when she saw that it requires a passcode, obviously. Does she doesn't know that vaults required numbers.

"Who has a pen?" I asked.

The girl with long hair gave me one. I quickly wrote the 'teamwork' by their alphabetic positions. "T.... 20," I wrote it down.

"E.... 5."

"A.... 1."

"M.... 13."

"W.... 23."

I smirked when I'm done writing. 20, 5, 1, 13, 23, 15, 18, 11. It requires a 8 digit code so I pressed the code based on their first number on the vault and I smiled when it opened, revealing the key to the door.

I called the others before walking to the door. I put the key then the door opened. I smiled. That's easy, only if someone don't stole the book, we should've end this game faster.

𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥, 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦.

---------♡---------

Words: 1812

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 56.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
34K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
76.5K 3.4K 78
❤️
238K 5.4K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc