Barking up the wrong tree. Lu...

Oleh ChrysDoesGay

Animal AU of The Owl house, still very much like cannon except paw-sibly gayer. Mostly Boscha redemption arc... Lebih Banyak

[1]
[1 part 2]
[1 part 3]
[2]
[2 part 2]
[2 part 3]
[3]
[3 part 2]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[6 part 2]
[6 part 3]
[7]
[8]
[8 part 2]
[9]
[9 part 2]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[12 part 2]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[Filler]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]

[47]

311 16 13
Oleh ChrysDoesGay

Wednesday.

Luz came to, on her bunk bed, Amity purring softly above her. Wincing, the pup let out a soft cry. Amity jolted, rubbing her eyes quickly and sitting up, "Wuz?"

The pup felt her cheek, stirring before lying her head back down. Amity leaned down, carefully grooming her fur, "My head hurts.." Luz whispered.

"That's okay. Do you want a potion?" Amity gently scratched Luz's neck.

The room door opened, Eda stepping in, "Boots, breakfast is- Kid!"

"Morning Eda.." Luz yawned, lightly nuzzling Amity's cheek. "I thought I died when I woke up, cause I saw an angel."

Amity fluffed up, tail thumping on the bed, "LuuUuUz~"

"Mi Amor es tan guapa que pense que ella fue un angel." Luz held her tightly. "I loOoovee you~"

Eda stomped over, brushing Luz's fur back, "You look okay..How are you feeling?"

"Amazing, I love being with my awesome goddess. I mean girlfriend. Well, she's both, so amazing goddess girlfriend." Luz licked Amity's cheek, tail wagging swiftly.

"Health wise, idiot." Eda sighed. "In pain?"

"In love." Luz hummed happily. "Also my cheek hurts."

Amity yawned, Luz drawing back and yawning as well. Eda followed, shaking her head, feathers fluffing up. "I hate that that happens." She uttered.

Luz pushed herself up slightly, whimpering and lying back down. "Headache.."

Amity gently brushed back her fur, purring, "Go back to sleep, Luz..I'll wake you up for breakfast soon."

The pup sighed, nuzzling into Amity's fur, "Si Amor.."

"Can breakfast wait a little longer?" Amity looked to Eda. "In the bag I brought, there's a paper on what Luz needs to eat.."

Eda perked, "I forgot about that..Yeah, Luz can't have what Cam made." Eda hummed. "I'll have to go out and buy some stuff for Luz, where's that paper?"

"Bag, first zipper, it's purple." Amity licked Luz's forehead, purring. "Close your eyes, Luz."

"I can't stop looking at my beautiful girlfriend! So pretty. SoOoo pREttYy!"

Amity rubbed Luz's back, shaking her head, "I'll be back." Eda pat Amity's head, stomping off.

Luz nudged Amity, forcing the kitten to lie on her back, carefully moving to lie on top of her. The pup grinned, tail wagging furiously, "Mrrr- Bark!" Luz yipped, nuzzling into the crook of Amity's neck.

"MmRrRrr~" Amity squeezed the pup, tail tapping the bed. "Go to sleep already you doof!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz woke up an hour later, basking in a sunbeam on the floor with a blanket and pillow under her. Amity was asleep, purring at the warmth of the beam, shuffling slightly. She moved her paw down, pulling the blanket over Luz, nuzzling into her fur. "Awh-"

Amity jolted up, "L-Luz!"

"Even when I'm asleep you still care for me so well-" Luz's tail wagged, the pup carefully sitting up and licking the kitten's cheek. "I looovee youuu~"

The door opened, Amity tightening her hold on Luz, pulling her a bit closer. The pup snuggled into her fur, tail wagging, "Hello Ms.Noceda.."

"Uh..Hi.." Camilla smiled nervously. "Luz's breakfast..Is ready.."

Amity pushed herself up slightly, caressing Luz's cheek, "Are you hungry?" Amity whispered.

"Yes, a bit. Is my awesome girlfriend going to eat too??"

"Of course."

Luz smiled, "Okay."

Amity giggled, "Come on then, we have to get ready to leave for your job tommorow."

Luz's tail thumped on the blanket, then stopped suddenly, "I have work now..Which means all my free-time isn't for you anymore-" Luz whimpered, howling sadly.

Amity pat her back, quickly turning and sitting up, suprising the pup now in her lap. "Ready for upsies?"

"M-Mhm!" Luz wrapped her arms around Amity's neck.

Taking in a sharp breath, Amity crossed her legs and stood. Luz's tail wagged furiously, fluffing up as she (not so secretly) thought of Amity's strength. "Buff Girlfriend- Goddess girlfriend-" Luz yipped, nuzzling Amity's cheek.

Camilla turned, walking out of the room, Amity following, carefully setting Luz down on her way. "Luz, I'm not holding you for breakfast." Amity gently groomed her bed fur. "That's for lunch."

Luz whimpered, wrapping her arm around Amity's, "Don't leave me, then?"

"Where else would I go?" Amity giggled.

"To the sunbeam." Luz pointed to the couch.

Amity perked, gasping as she saw the perfect spot to lie in. "Uh-" Amity looked to Luz, then the couch, then to Luz. "After breakfast?"

"You're lucky I can't run today." Luz grinned. "After breakfast."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity purred, rubbing Luz's back as the sun continued to gaze down at them. "So uh-" Camilla cleared her throat. "Amity?"

The cat looked over, "Hm?"

Camilla nervously smiled, tail drooping, "Eda tells me you're dating my daughter?"

Amity nodded, tightening her hold on Luz, tail slinking around her waist. "Yes, that's true. Luz is my awesome girlfriend."

The pup stirred, nuzzling Amity's chin before burrowing her snout in the crook of her neck. Amity giggled, Luz's tail thumping lightly on her thigh before she slipped deeper into her dream. "So-" Camilla cleared her throat. "How long have you two been together?"

"Awhile."

Amity didn't mean to be so vague, but Camilla didn't seem all that trusting. Actually, Amity did mean to be so vague. Camilla sucked. "Oh." Camilla scratched her cheek. "A long while or short?"

"Time." Amity answered.

Camilla gazed at Amity, then blinked, "You don't like me."

Amity squeezed Luz, "Eda.." Amity mumbled. "Eda please come back in.."

The beast stomped in, confused, "What's up Kitten in Boots?" Eda stomped over, patting her head.

Amity whispered softly, Eda nodding slowly, "...."

"That's okay. But uh..We need to talk about Luz returning to the Isles.."

Amity yowled, Luz jolting up. "Mmorr?-" Luz slurred, sitting up. "Mmmkkkaay?-"

The kitten yowled softly, letting out a sad mew in Luz's mane. "Camilla." Eda turned to the dog. "We uh..We want Luz to be able to come back to the isles.."

Camilla tensed, "But- She's- No-" Camilla shook her head. "No. Luz is staying here. I can't lose my daughter-"

Luz shuffled off the couch, lowering her head and going over to Camilla. "Kid.." Eda softened. "If it makes you happy, then.."

The pup shook her head, "I want to stay with Eda.."

"Luz, this lady has basically kidnapped you."

Amity got off the couch, going over to Eda, tail tucking in between her legs. Luz had promised to stay, hadn't she? "Your promise.." Amity uttered.

Luz perked. Oh yeah. "That means I have to stay." Luz hopped over to Amity, hugging the kitten. "I did promise to love her-"

"You can do that." Camilla nodded. "From a distance."

Luz gasped, glaring at her mom and lifting up her kitten. "We're leaving."

"We are?-" Amity held onto Luz.

"Not." Eda grabbed Luz's collar, forcing her to sit. "We are talking about this."

"But-!"

"Luz. Noceda." Eda looked back at her. "Don't make me take Amity away from you."

The pup closed her mouth, holding her kitten tightly. "Yes Eda-"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

The talk ended with a shouting match, and Camilla won. Now, she was blowing off steam with Eda, cause Camilla almost lost, and Eda did. "No. I want her back whenever she's free. School is important.." Camilla uttered, lifting the jeep up.

Eda pulled out the tire, rolling over the new one and sliding it in. "I guess that's fair. The principal finally stopped discriminating against her. She gets to be apart of the raffle now."

She grabbed the torque wrench, tightening each of the lug nuts. "She wasn't before?" Camilla lowered the jeep.

"Luz is a non-magical beast. First one in about.." Eda carefully stood. "Four hundred years?"

Camilla blinked, "How did she get with you anyways..?"

"Oh, that's a long story." Eda chirped, waving at the bull on the porch before walking down the street.

Camilla followed, leading the way back to the house. "I'd be willing to listen." Camilla glanced at Eda. "So long as the hot harpy doesn't yell again."

Eda paused, feathers fanning out and fluffing up. Oh. My GAWK- Eda watched in utter shock as Camilla walked inside the house, being spared a simple glance from the dog that just flirt with her. Eda cleared her throat, quickly brushing her feathers back, "Titan I probably look so stupid--" Eda scampered inside. "Camilla! Anything I can help you with-?"

To be continued.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.1K 629 20
This story will include- Panic attacks, mentions of rape, and murder, so if any of those things makes you uncomfortable or triggers anything in you...
1.3K 49 8
Boscha is completely aware of how awful she is. She soon realizes that all her actions came to these consequences. Though that was until Boscha exper...
22.6K 998 20
|| bartender au luz (21) works part time as a bartender and a collage major in fine arts. amity (19) is a rich girl, in position to inherit her paren...
7K 193 8
After Belos petrified Eda, Luz is left alone in the Owl House regretting not being able to stop it. In her sorrow and despair, a man appears. Who is...