Vergil's Transportation

By MotivatedChair

"What the hell is this?" - DMC4 Dante Black Clover x DMC5 Crossover Vergil's shocking discovery of a new worl... More

1. Foolishness...
2. What is this place?
Author's Note #1:
4. This is... Power!
5. To the Summit!
6. Reclaimer of my name!
7. You want this power, then come try and take it...
8. True Power
Authors Note #2:

3. Test of Strength

1K 17 11
By MotivatedChair

Vergil took off his robes and went into a battle stance using his Dark Slayer Arts to face the demons.  He closed his eyes to concentrate in transforming into his Sin Devil Trigger.  Slowly but surely, he was able to transition to his Sin Devil trigger.

Vergil: (demonic, metallic voice) "Your nightmare begins here!"

With haste, Vergil summoned his doppelgänger and mirage blades close to him.  In swift motion, he commanded his doppelgänger to do heavy strikes on the demons.  The large horde of demons fell apart one by one, Vergil struck the remaining Hell Cainas with his Beowulf gauntlets using Kick 13 to suspend them into the air.  Quickly de-summoning his doppelgänger and mirage blades, he manifested Mirage Edge to enact Drive and held them in place with Heavy Rain Blades.

Vergil: "Let's have some fun."

He set his stance to a traditional quickdraw to use his Yamato's most powerful move, Judgement Cut End.

Vergil: (Demonic, Metallic Voice): "You shall die!"

*click*

A loud echo of shattered glass can be heard across the Clover Kingdom, as if reality was broken into pieces.

Vergil: *de-summons his Sin Devil Trigger*
"This hardly counts as a warmup."

The crowd of people were shocked, a person they've never seen before killed the vile creatures that intruded the Clover Kingdom.

Thoughts - ???: ("Just who is this man?  That magic of his must be extraordinary!  I must learn how it works!")

Thoughts - ???: ("Ba-ha! I can't detect a single drop of mana from him?  Just how powerful is he?")

Vergil hid his weapon, picked up the robe he dropped, and worn it.  He was about to walk away from the scene until the highly decorated man on stage that looked like royalty spoke to him.

???: "Ahem, if you don't mind.  Who are you and what were those monsters you killed?  You don't seem to a magic knight of some kind."

Vergil: "My identity?"

Thoughts - Vergil: ("I have to come up with an alias, I cannot let them know my true name.  Perhaps I should use...")

Vergil: "V, you may address me with the following name I gave you.  And those "monsters" you call, are demons of the underworld.  By the way, just what is your name since I've asked mine?"

(To the crowd)

"Is he serious?  Does that man not know who he is?"

(To ???)

???: "I apologize, my name is Julius Novachrono, the 28th wizard king!"

Vergil: "I see, I shall take my leave now.  I must go..."

Julius: "Ah wait!  Before you go, would you like an award?  And maybe join the magic knights?"

???: "Are you out of your mind Julius Novachrono?  You're trying to recruit a man who has extremely powerful magic we don't know of.  For all I know, he could be a spy from the Eye of the Midnight Sun!"

Julius: "Now now, don't jump into conclusions my majesty.  He could be a reliable asset to our cause, to defeat the Eye of the Midnight Sun!"

King Augustus: "Hmph, fine.  I shall allow it for once."

Julius looked over to Vergil.

Julius: "As I've said before, will you join us for our cause?"

Vergil thought long and hard about it.  There were still things he needed to know, like who were the Eye of the Midnight Sun and why were they considered a threat.

Vergil: "Fine I'll do it, but will there be any compensation for it?"

Julius: "Of course!  I wouldn't be a good Wizard King if I didn't reward the very person who saved the citizens of the Clover Kingdom!"

Vergil: "My final answer is yes, I shall join."

Thoughts - Vergil: ("And maybe I can try to find out more of this place.")

King Augustus: "Alright, now that you're done of that!  Move to the side Julius, I must give a speech to the people!"

Julius: "I apologize, my majesty."

Julius move to the side and given space for the King.

King Augustus: "I would like to announce that the Eye of Midnight Sun's hideout has been located!  We are going to launch an all-out attack on the enemy!  To that end, I have decided to gather an even more select group from the magic knights to form the ultimate hand picked unit.  They will be called.. the Royal Knights!"

The crowd cheered for exciting news of the protection of the Royal Knights.

Thoughts - King Augustus: ("Ha!  I've gained the support of the people!  Take that Julius!")

One magic knight captain in particular, knows that something was off with his speech.

???: *Blows Cigar* "This was Julius' idea wasn't it?"

Julius: "May V, come up to the stage to collect his reward."

Vergil walked up to the stage and faced Julius.

Julius: "For your valiant effort in protecting the citizens of the Clover Kingdom, I award you 100,000 Yule and the choice of joining a Magic Knight Squad of your choosing."

Vergil: "Might I incline to know the Magic Knight Squads are?"

Julius: "Ah well, they're basically just teams of magic knights.  It's quite self explanatory.  However, the Magic Knight Squads that we have is Golden Dawn, Black Bulls, Silver Eagle, Blue Rose, Crimson Lion, Green Mantis, Coral Peacock, Purple Orca, and Aqua Deer."

Vergil raised his brow on the "Blue Rose" part.

Thoughts - Vergil: ("Wasn't that the name of a weapon owned by my son, Nero?")

(In the world of Devil May Cry)

Nero: *sneezes*

Nero: "I feel like someone's talking about me?"

Nico: "Are you on drugs or something?  Or what is it the demons smacking your head around too much?"

Nero: "Oh shut up!"

(Back to the Black Clover world)

Vergil: "Well, I've made up my mind to join the Black Bulls."

The crowd of Clover Kingdom's citizens were absolutely flabbergasted, wonder why would anyone choose to join the Black Bulls in particular.

Julius: "Might I ask on why you would like to join?"

Vergil responded back, "It's just that they're an interesting group of people, a lot of diverse backgrounds with interesting magic."

Thoughts - Vergil: ("And maybe I can learn more of that white haired boy with that sword.")

Julius: "Very well, V will be officially recognized as a member of the Black Bulls.  With the rank of Vice Captain to fill in the missing spot."

Thoughts - Vergil: ("Missing Spot?  Never mind, I won't dwell deep into it.")

Fireworks crackled through the night sky leaving behind its special visual effects.

Julius: "It seems the Star Festival has come to an end.  Feel free to explore the place V!"

Vergil left without saying a word.  And right before he could go to the Main Street, Vergil encounters a ginormous man blowing a cigarette and wearing Black Bull Robe.

???: "Hey you!  You're the new vice captain eh?  The one that has the letter v as his name."

Vergil: "You are correct, what do you need from me?"

Vergil places his hand on the sheath of Yamato, preparing to strike the man in front of him if he decides to antagonize him.

???: "Woah hey there, no need for senseless violence!  You can call me Yami Sukehiro, but you may formally address me as Captain Yami."

Vergil: "Fine "Captain Yami," but my question still stands.  What do you need from me?"

Captain Yami: "To celebrate you joining our squad, Im willing to invite you to a bar with the other Magic Knight Captains."

Vergil: *Sighs* "Perhaps, but I choose to not drink any alcoholic beverages.  I shall drink water."

Captain Yami: "Sure, whatever floats your boat."

"The Vice Captain" and Magic Knight Captain headed towards to the local bar to meet up with the rest of Magic Knight Captains.

(Small time skip to the Bar)

Right outside the bar, heavy laughter can be heard.

Captain Yami: "Man, the drinks are extra good tonight, don't you think, captains of the squads that placed below the Black Bulls?"

Thoughts - Vergil: ("This man is insufferable.  I would rather get ran over 20 times by Dante's Cavaliere.")

                          (Pretend it's Vergil)

The insults were swayed back and forth between Captain Yami and the other Magic Knight Captains, until the door suddenly crashed to the ground.

???: "You seem quite pleased for climbing up the ranks just once."

(To be continued, Chapter 4 coming soon)

Quick Author's Note: I had managed to get the time to create the chapter, thx for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 1.7K 24
Years after the events of DMC5, Vergil and Dante manage to escape the Underworld and seal it from anything powerful from being able to escape. The Sp...
6.3K 251 10
After cutting the Qliphoth trees roots, The Sparda twins....Kind of just wondered around Hell for...what, 2 months? a few Weeks?? they didn't bother...
7.4K 316 22
One month had passed after the Qlipoth's incident. Vergil and Dante returned back to the human world. Their peaceful life disrupted by an unknown ene...
51K 803 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...