My Crown | Beomgyu

By dimpledgyu_

- Dating as an idol can sometimes rarely work out - Celebrity!AU Disclaimer - The way the members of each K-p... More

•disclaimer•
•important note•
•prologue•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•epilogue•

•4•

460 17 11
By dimpledgyu_

park seoyoon

"i really can't believe you!"

"oh! and what about you?!"

brandishing a knife, he took a step closer to me.

"jae...don't you dare come any closer. i swear. do not touch me!"

a few more menacing steps...

"and...cut! great work you two. take a lunch break. see you all back here in 50!"

"minjun! that was great! you really got into character there. for a second, the fear i felt may have been real."

the smile that was on his face earlier dropped.

"i scared you? i didn't mean to scare you."

"no. no, it's a good thing, jun. it just means that you're acting really well."

prop knife now back in its original position, the male lead looked down at his hands.

"i've only acted in romance up until now. this is all kind of new to me."

"you're doing great. it shows how versatile you are as an actor."

looking up, the black-haired boy gave me a small smile which i reciprocated.

"um...there's still some time before the next scene. you want to go for a walk?"

my hand went to grab his.

"sure."

it was cute how a tint of pink showed on his cheeks at the physical contact.

we both left the stage and headed around the set.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 93 12
.。*゚+.*.。 txt oneshots / imagines / scenarios started: 20/07/22 everything written here is FICTIONAL and written by me. it does not and will not refl...
3.8K 131 15
requests are always open! oneshots can be fluff, angst and Smut sometimes
12.7K 835 29
❝𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚... 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚...❞ a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
1.6K 163 9
Choi Yeonjun, an Idol in a group call, Tomorrow by Tomorrow, uusually write down how's he's doing and what's going on in his life or just his feeling...