P L A C I D I T Y ~ King Von

By xchunkli

placidity [ pluh-sid-i-tee ] noun. a calm or peaceful quality; tranquillity; serenity More

Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Diecisรฉis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veintitres

Doce

2.1K 126 33
By xchunkli

"You ready to talk?"

Saavia fiddled with the door, struggling to get in. Due to the many drinks she had at the club, there were two moving doorknobs and she couldn't seem to get the key in either one.

After struggling for another two minutes, the door was snatched open, revealing a pissed off Dayvon.

She silently walked passed him, rolling her eyes, before plopping onto the bed.

She thought laying down would bring some ease to her spinning world but it did the opposite.

She felt like she was on a rocking boat and she was only getting dizzier. She sat up, feeling her mouth begin to moisten and her throat began to gag.

"Shit." Dayvon mumbled, pulling the trash can between her knees.

He held Saavia's hair with one hand, rubbing her back in small circles with the other as she emptied her stomach contents into the trash.

"I'm never drinking ag-" Before she could finish, her head flew over the trash can again, vomiting for the third time.

"You such a light weight." He smiled, watching her wipe the sides of her mouth.

It was crazy to him that even with them not speaking, her being drunk, and currently throwing up, she was still the most beautiful thing to her.

He was pissed she went out without mentioning it to him, but he couldn't deny how good she looked in the slightly oversized dress.

The embezzlements just brought more attention to her soft, chocolate skin.

The low back exposed her skin waist that slightly curved at her hips. Even her smooth feet that were now decorated with French tips were beautiful to him.

She was completely flawless in his eyes.

"Come on." He kissed her forehead before holding onto her waist, guiding her towards the sink.

"Where them shits at.." He mumbled, looking for the cotton ball like product he always saw her use at the end of the night.

Finally checking the drawer under the sink he was able to find "L'Oréal Makeup Wipes".

Sitting her on top of the sink, he began throughly wiping her face. Throwing out the first wipe, he used a second to clean up the rest of his work.

Next was the easy part seeing as they had the same skin care routine. He just made sure not to mess up her lashes.

He then took the protective cap off of her toothbrush, wetting it, putting their charcoal toothpaste on, and wetting it again before handing to her to finish the job.

Content with how well she was doing on her own, he went back into the bedroom to grab a bottle of water and Aleve pills.

Saavia woke up with a groan. A pounding headache was the last thing she wanted to wake up to.

She got the worst sleep of her life last night, the little sleep she did get.

She heard the shower running, meaning Von was back from his morning workout.

She overslept.

"I'm never drinking again." She mumbled, rubbing her temples.

She unplugged her phone from her nightstand and began to scroll on Instagram.

Liked by niquee and 20,722 others

itskeish dem late nights 🤘🏽

View all 8,837 comments....

Liked by theindiaroyale and 115,218 others

shanejustin Two piece sets drop June 1st. Pre-Order yours now!!

View all 102,893 comments...

HannahB Ordered!

latto I need two for me and my sister.

dreamdoll You didn't show me this!

jailadenae so cute!

"I wish it was tan." Saavia mumbled to herself as she continued to scroll.

Liked by shadmoss and 802,119 others

future sensational

View all 658,344 comments...

Liked by nickiminaj and 93,042 others

niquee Passenger Princess 👸🏾

View all 20,554 comments...

Liked by theindiaroyale and 402,331 others

therealkylesister Beyond blessed! Shop REMEDY today💄💋

View all 110,709 comments....

"You ready to talk?" So lost in her phone, Saavia didn't realize Von was standing in front of her with a towel wrapped around his waist.

She watched as droplets fell down his chest and navel, and get caught in the towel.

His veins slightly making an appearance as he walked around the room.

She softly shook her head, turning her body towards his side of the bed.

Von took a long sigh, just staring at the floor beneath him before his next statement.

"I can't even say steal, cause that money was OURS. I don't think you took it ma'. I just felt like you bringing up the past meant you still felt some type of way. I did what I did to get it, but that was for us to fall back on. I got a job now but, I know I didn't misplace that shit."

"So what are you saying Dayvon?"

"Man, someone took it. I don't know who, but they did. That doesn't bother you?"

"Of course it bothers me. But, we don't have cameras Dayvon. Who are we going to blame? The door automatically locks when you close it. So if someone stole it, it's someone who works here."

Von leaned back onto the headboard with his chin resting between his index finger and thumb.

Saavia watched as his eyes twitched from being in deep thought.

She thought about some of her missing jewelry being on Madison's wrists.

But from what she was told by Ms. Frazier, and the interactions they've had, she knew what type of girl Madison was. And as long as Von was employed by the hotel, she had the upper hand.

They could never win.

"Baby." Saavia called, climbing into his lap.

Their eyes connected, causing Saavia to pull his dreads out of his face.

She could tell by his eyes he wasn't sleeping well and that he just looked stressed overall.

She gave him a soft peck on his forehead, then his nose, then his lips.

His large hands gripped the bottom of her hands before resting at her sides.

"I love you Dayvon."

"I love you more ma'." He whispered before giving her another kiss.

Saavia smiled, pulling away.

"We're going to make it back. I've let go of the past. I was disappointed. But I understand you just wanted to make me feel secure. We're a team. I love you and I'm not going anywhere. Money or not. Okay?"

He nodded.

She pecked his lips again. "Okay?" She repeated.

"Okay beautiful." He smirked.

"So this is Saavia. A beautiful black queen! Ah dios mío." Carlos shook his head glancing over Saavia.

"Nice to meet you Carlos." She laughed, slugging her bag over her shoulder.

"The pleasure is all mine. You ever messed with a Mexican?"

"Get fucked up Carlos." Von shook his head watching Carlos slump over the counter.

"Chill chico. You got a sister?"

"No." Saavia laughed as Carlos began to pout, returning to his computer.

"I have about 4 appointments so I'll be in late. Around 9?" Von nodded, pulling Saavia into his by her waist.

"I love you. Call me if you need me." Von stated, leaving her a kiss on the forehead.

A smiling Saavia just nodded her head.

He watched as she walked out.

"What her mom look like?" Carlos asked.

"Man, shut yo' ass up." Von laughed, getting back to work.

"We'll need you to come down 2 hours early tomorrow. The elevator guy will be here to go over everything." Von nodded, noticing Madison kept her head down as she spoke.

Today she was keeping everything short, almost as if she didn't want to talk to him.

Today was going to be perfect he thought.

Getting ready to start on his list of maintenance requests, Madison grabbed his wrist.

"Wassup with you?" Snatching his wrist away.

"I just wanna apologize for yesterday. I never meant to overstep. I was just trying to be a good friend."

"We're co-workers, not friends. It's all good though."

"But why can't we be friends Von? Why don't you like me?" Von watched as her eyes began to tear up.

He almost felt bad, until he realized...

She had on Saavia's missing watch.

Oh shit

Madison getting caught??

What y'all think about Carlos?

Thanks for readinggggg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 2.4K 49
Layla didn't know what peace was, for as long as she could remember she struggled, until she meets Dayvon, a street nigga with a cold heart, but is t...
69.2K 2.1K 33
๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ - ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ยฉ 2023 | ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™๐™๐™š๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ
47.9K 2.6K 18
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ-๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐. ๐...
31K 1.6K 12
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ , ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ "