summer camp :: dd osama

By dzlusional

enemies to dorm mates? More

๐Ÿ‘พ CHARACTERS
๐Ÿ‘พ CHEATED
๐Ÿ‘พ GOODBYES
๐Ÿ‘พ DORM MATE
๐Ÿ‘พ MEET MICAH
๐Ÿ‘พ NIGHT NIGHT
๐Ÿ‘พ SORT THIS SH*T OUT
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ "PULL UP Y/N"
๐Ÿ‘พ 000
๐Ÿ‘พ 002
๐Ÿ‘พ 003
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ "MY HEART"
๐Ÿ‘พ 001
๐Ÿ‘พ okk..

๐Ÿ‘พ 001

2K 32 64
By dzlusional

8:03 AM
CLASS

as soon as i sat down in my first class, the teacher, Miss Hamilton began the lesson. i started taking notes until i felt somebody peaking next to me.

JERZI: "damn yo handwriting neat asf"

Y/N: "thank youu"

i said looking at her then her book.

JERZI: "girl bye i can't even read mine"

Y/N: "watchu meann, yours is perfect"

we smiled at each other.

JERZI: "i'm jerzi, you from harlem high?"

Y/N: "mhmm, i'm y/n"

JERZI: "hollup- Y/N WASHINGTON?"

MS HAMILTON: "jerziblue. do you have something you'd like to say to the class?"

JERZI: "uh no?"

she said sitting back up in her seat.

JERZI: "snowbunny.."

she whispered only loud enough for a few students to hear and we laughed.

JERZI: "you were wit micah right?"

Y/N: "how you know?"

JERZI: "it was goin around."

Y/N: "oh. right."

JERZI: "yeah so i gotta fren called sy'anne and she frens wit somebody called zion and he frens wit micah"

we both paused and started laughing.

8:50 AM

MS HAMILTON: "ou there's the bell already! you have 10 minutes to be at your next class alright?"

i stood up while putting my bag on my back and pushed in my chair.

Y/N: "what's your next class?"

JERZI: "ion know i left ma phone in ma dorm so ima head back n check"

Y/N: "okaay, i'll come with u"

we both speed walked to the dorm block since we only had 10 minutes. jerzi unlocked her dorm and got her phone from the couch.

Y/N: "why the fuck y'alls dorm bigger than mine..."

JERZI: "ugh cs we got 4 people."

Y/N: "4? my dormate's so fat he prolly add up to four people. takin up alla space in this bitch.."

DD: "watchu say about me?"

said dd walking out of somebody's room with micah and some other nigga.

Y/N: "where'd you even come from?"

DD: "yo momma"

JERZI: "y/n, this is zion. zion this y/n. looks like you already know dem two"

she said pointing at micah and dd.

Y/N: "sadly"

i whispered only loud enough for jerzi to hear.

ZION: "we throwin a party here at 9, you comin?"

Y/N: "sure"

i smiled at zion then looked at dd n saw he was giving me THAT face. i could tell he didn't want me to go. he never let me go to parties n i guess that still hasn't changed.

one of jerzi's friends walked in while jerzi n i were talking to the boys about how we're "gonna snitch" on them for skipping.

SY'ANNE: "UGH tell me why my obesity diagnosed math teacher decided ta-"

she said cutting herself off and looking at me up n down"

SY'ANNE: "oh ma gad you're perfect"

Y/N: "oh thank y-"

she ran into her room and came back with a dress in her hand.

SY'ANNE: "i bought this a few weeks ago but it's too small on me n jerz, pleessse just try it on"

Y/N: "oh sure"

MICAH: "uh but we got class"

micah said as an excuse.

DD: "yo shut up im tryna see ha in dat"

we all started laughing.

JERZI: "and wasn't you jist skippin? watchu care about class?"

they all made themselves comfortable in the kitchen and continued their conversation as i walked into the bathroom and changed into the dress.

ZION: "GYATT"

he said pausing the conversation as soon as i walked out. everybody turned around at the same time.

DD: "wow"

dd said under his breath.

JERZI: "aw what's that dd?"

she said putting her hand behind her ear leaning closer to him n they both laughed.

SY'ANNE: "oh my godd. you should wear that to the party... you are coming right?"

Y/N: "of cou-"

DD: "y/n don't we have that thing tonight"

Y/N: "uh- ohh... the thing!.."

DD: "go change so we can get ta class alr?"

Y/N: "yea one sec"

i said grabbing my clothes and walking back to the bathroom.

MICAH: "we should all get to class this time, they gon notice the 6 of us missing"

i walked out the bathroom into my normal clothes.

JERZI: "y/n you can leave the dress in my room n get ready here after school if you change your mind"

Y/N: "mkay"

i laid the dress down on her desk chair and we all went to our next class.

Y/N: "D"

i whispered leaning towards him in front of me. i tapped his shoulder twice softly making him turn around.

DD: "huh?"

he said pulling out an airpod from his ear.

Y/N: "what thing is stopping me from going to the party"

DD: "me"

Y/N: "why?"

DD: "we don't know what they're gonna be doing there alr? zion n the boys smoke, ion want u gettin into dat"

Y/N: "but you smoke? nd i hung around you all the time"

DD: "can we talk abt this later"

Y/N: "yeah. when i get back from the party."

───────────── 💌
author's note

sorry for the wait! i've been really caught up with school but i'll try get 002 or a chapter of my other book out this week or next week!!

888 words
dzlusional

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
3.7M 86.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
176K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
264K 932 10
Her boyfriend messed with the wrong guys. Now she has to 'pay' them back with her body.