{ Han Jisung OneShots }

By kaiak69

I will do every ship w Jisung x skz!! NOT WOOJIN. I support Woojin and love all his work, if you don't pleas... More

Jilix «» Married
Jilix ~ ASMR
Skz x Jisung ; Breakup, baby
Pov: Han Jisung's Cameraroll (all x js)
Jeongsung ~ Dead lover
Jeongsung ~ My foxy
Jilix ~ Dream Boy
Chansung ~ Stay?
Minsung ~ True Love Story
Seungsung ~ In his arms
A/N Note..
Jeongsung ~ Mommy's Good Boy
Jeongsung ~ Hit me
Skz x Jisung ~ Mommy
Seungsung ~ Cheating
Quick Question!!
Fanfic Ideas I Want To Write
Chanlixsung ~ Ass
IMPORTANT QUESTION
*cough cough*
Skz x Jisung ~ Pregnant
Help me pick a ship again. + announcement
Skz x Jisung ~ Secret Relationship
Binsung ~ Heather
Skz x Jisung ~ Text
Skz x Jisung ~ Text pt2
Skz x Jisung ~ Rich Husbands
Jilix ~ New Teacher
Jilix ~ Merry Christmas, love
Chansung ~ Pregnant
Jilix ~ Them
Jilix ~ Everything hurts
Jilix ~ Falling For The Dork
Working On
Jeongsung ~ New Years
Jeongsung ~ New Years pt2
Jilix ~ Freckles
All Stories I Have On Drafts
Jilix ~ Best Friend's Mom
20K <3
Jeongsung ~ His Heart
Skz x Jisung ~ Home Late
Danceracha x Jisung ~ TASTE
Chansung ~ My Good Pup
NEW JILIX BOOK!!!
Skz x Jisung ~ His Babies
Hyunsung ~ His dad
Jilix ~ Mistakes
*evil laugh*
A/N again lol sorry
I took a test lol, NSFW!!
Jilix ~ Jackson Wang's Party
yo
Seungsung ~ I Hate You
Minsung ~ Oh, my dear Sungie
Jilix ~ Bad boy's addiction
Announcement lmao
Minsung ~ You.
Minchansung ~ Cotten Candy
Jilix ~ Pain
Skz x Jisung ~ Gay.
Solo Sungie ~ Play with Sungie!!
Jilix ~ Toxic But Addicting
Jilix ~ The pretty boy
ELLOOOO
Hyunsung ~ Pretty baby
I'M SORRY LMFAOABHSGSHAGGS
Jeongsung ~ Maknae
Hyuninsung ~ Hands
Chansung ~ My pup
Hyunlixsung ~ Lee and Hwang
Just a quick talk :)
Jeongsungho ~ Mama and papa
PLEASE HELP ME OMGG
Jeongsung ~ Safe place
Jilix ~ The Moon
Jilix ~ I'm so proud of you
Seungsung ~ Minnie
UMMM HELLO?
Chansung ~ Target
I'm so funny
Jilix ~ Argument
Jilix ~ Twink
Taking a break.
Wattpad girl n her friend again LMAO
Y'ALL I'M SO SORRY-
Back lmao
Jilix ~ Pisskink
They're dating.
Skz x Jisung ~ Girlfriends
Jilix ~ Blueberries in love
WHO R U HELPPP
UHHH WHAT.
Jeongsung ~ Fantasy
Jilix ~ Beautiful Memories
Explaining a few things.
JILIX ONESHOT
Uhm so..
Chansung ~ Target pt2
Chansung ~ Ghostface
Important ‼️
Merry Christmas
Chansung ~ Target pt3
Jilix ~ Beautiful Boy
EVERYONE QUICK
NEW BOOK - HAN CENTRIC
Minsung ~ Dead to Me
Flirting ≠ Love
Jilix ~ Fucking Kill Me

Jilix ~ True Rumors

5.1K 81 55
By kaiak69

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Smut, daddy kink, fluff, femboy Jisung, Voice kink, degrading kink, praise kink, smoking

SKZ GETTING CAUGHT PART 1/7.

JISUNG ISN'T IN SKZ !!

Felix and Jisung are trying to have private time together in the dorms, they forgot to close the curtains and a stay catches them having sex. She takes pictures and videos of the two, clearly seeing Felix's face in it.

Let's jump straight into the smut.
6666666666666666666666666666666666666

Felix took off his shirt, his pants we're already off, so we're his boxers. Jisung was wearing nothing but a lingerie.

"Fuck.. I can't wait to ruin you baby" Felix said in a deep voice. Jisung has always loved Felix's deep voice. Jisung pays for Felix's bubble and every time Felix send a voice message, Jisung is close to cumming or even cums and sends a picture of it to Felix.

Felix ripped Jisung's lingerie and threw it onto the floor. "You're so fucking hot" Felix groaned. "Daddy put it in, I fucked myself this morning for you, just put it in" Jisung begged. Felix blushed and slowly entered his tip.

Felix sure was big, about 9 inches. He then entered his whole member into Jisung who moaned loudly. "F- fuck~ It's so big~" Jisung bit his lip, kissing Felix as Felix held up his legs and started to move slowly. "Mhm~" Jisung moaned into the kiss, breaking it apart.

Felix groaned at the tightness even thought Jisung had prepared himself, he was still pretty tight.

"D- Daddy hold my hands" Jisung begged. Felix pinned his hands at either side of Jisung's head and interlocked their fingers as he thrusted inside of Jisung. "Fuck baby~ You're such a slut~" Felix moaned in a deep voice. Jisung only came to that.

Felix's voice was special, it was really hard for Jisung to listen to it without actually cumming. Felix smirked knowing the effect him and his voice has on Jisung.

"F- fuck you're beautiful, bitch!~" Felix moaned as he kept thrusting. "Oh god!— Daddy fuck!" Jisung let out a high pitched pornographic moan. The bed frame was hitting against the wall roughly and loudly, the bed was also creaking.

Loud skin slapping noises as well as heavy breathing and loud moans filled the room too.

Jisung dug his nails into Felix's back, moaning loudly in his ear as Felix thrusted into him at a hard and fast pace.

"I- I love you!—" Jisung moaned. Felix blushed, his face already a bit red. "I love you too baby~ Ugh fuck!" Felix groaned, kissing the elder. "You're so fucking big~ Fucking my tight h- hole with your b- big fat cock~" Jisung clenched around Felix, letting him know that he was close.

Felix increased his pace at those words, it turned him on so much. "Wh- why are you getting bigger?!" Jisung moaned loudly, shocked as he felt Felix becoming bigger inside him.

"Take it like the fucking bitch you are~" Felix moaned in a deep voice. Jisung came at that again. "Oh fuck~ You're such a whore" Felix smirked.

"S- so good! Oh yes yes yes!~ You're so good!" Jisung moaned.

Felix loves praise while Jisung loves degrading, a weird combo but it surely isn't weird to them.

Felix then pulled out and opened the window a little, still forgetting to close the curtains as he lit a cigarette before then entering Jisung again.

"Ah! Fuck!" Jisung moaned loudly as Felix kept thrusting. He thought Felix looked so hot when smoking. The cigarette between his fingers and him sucking on the cigarette before blowing out the smoke, sweat dripping from his body and hair and how he was moving his hair out of his eyes, his eyebrow furrowed as he roughly fucked into Jisung.

"Yeah? You like that bitch?" Felix smirked, fucking Jisung quicker. Jisung was getting overstimulated since he had already came. Tears ran down his cheeks due to the pleasure, he started to cum again and he came a lot. Felix smirked at that.

"You're s- so good daddy" Jisung moaned. Felix then came into Jisung and he himself came a lot too.

Jisung moaned as Felix filled him up nicely. "Yeah? You like being filled with my cum?" Felix smirked, grabbing Jisung's jaw. "Y- yes daddy, I like it so much~" Jisung nodded and they kissed.

What they didn't know was that almost the whole time, someone had been recording the two and taking pictures. Oh how they wished that they had closed the curtains.

A few days later

Felix was sitting in front of his members and JYP. He gulped. "What we're you thinking?!" JYP yelled. "I was thinking that I wanted to fuck my boyfriend! Okay? I didn't think about the curtains okay? We had all been to the US, I needed to feel him, alright?!" Felix stood up.

"The videos are all over the internet, pictures too! You should be happy that your dick wasn't in the video!" JYP looked angrily at the younger. "I'm sorry, alright?! I really am! But I will never break up with Jisung, never in a million years!" Felix looked angrily back. "Then you must leave stray kids" JYP crossed his arms. "NO!" Felix's members yelled in sync.

"I will not leave! I can't! They're my family! If you're telling me to chose between my family and the love of my life then you're sick" Felix teared up, not wanting to chose between the two.

"Let the boy go on hiatus Jinyoung, don't he so harsh on him. He's only in love and that shouldn't be a problem, idol or not. Just let the boy live" JYP's wife suddenly spoke. JYP looked at her before looking back at Felix and his members.

"Fine. Go on hiatus for awhile and then come back when the videos and pictures aren't as "popular" as they are today, got it?" JYP glared. Felix nodded. "You're dismissed" JYP sighed.

The seven boys walked back to the dorms, Felix sitting down on the couch, he started to cry. He got a notification from bubble a few minutes later, he looked at it and it was a notification talking about Felix going on hiatus due to personal problems.

A few days later

Felix and Jisung we're cuddling in Jisung's apartment. "I love you Felix, you know that right?" Jisung kissed the top of Felix's head. "I love you too baby, so much" Felix looked into Jisung's eyes, his eye shifting down to Jisung's lips before he connected them.

Jisung smiled into the kiss before going under the blankets. Felix bit his lip as Jisung pulled down his pants and attached his lips to his member.

A month later

Felix was finally going to be back after a month of being on hiatus. He was going to make a live about what had happened and of course why he went on hiatus.

He sat in Jisung's apartment as he went live.

"Hello stays! Baby stays!" Felix waved, smiling. The comments we're filled with people being happy that Felix is finally back.

"So I wanted to talk about what has happened. And why I went on hiatus" Felix started. "So a video— well a few videos and pictures came out of me and a guy having a little too fun in my room in the dorms! And we forgot to close the curtains so that's why a "stay" felt like recording us" he bit his lip nervously.

"And those videos and pictures spread, around everyone and people also saw that I sometimes smoke! I'm sorry if you've seen the video or the pictures of what I did with that man. But that man is also my boyfriend and have been for the past years" Felix smiled at the thought of Jisung.

"I had just come home from a trip and the only thing on my mind was my boyfriend, that's why I didn't even think about the curtains!" He looked into the camera. "My boyfriends name is Han Jisung.. Han Jisung I love you and I'm sorry that the video got out" he smiled softly.

"I love you too" Jisung giggled, he was sitting in their bedroom. Felix smiled brighter as he heard Jisung. "Hey baby?! Want to be in the live?" Felix yelled. "Coming!" Jisung jumped off the bed and walked towards the couch and sat down of Felix's lap.

"Hiii!! I'm Jisung". Jisung waved happily, giggling. The comments all started turning into people saying how Jisung is so adorable and how they want to steal him.

"Hi baby" Felix smiled, kissing Jisung's cheek. "Bro they're kinda telling us to kiss on the lips, just so you know" Jisung said as he read comments. "Who you calling bro?" Felix smirked before kissing Jisung's lips.

A few weeks later

Jisung was in the line to a stray kids concert. Felix had gotten a ticket for him since he really wanted him to go. "Um excuse me? Are you Han Jisung, Felix's boyfriend?" One girl asked, getting attention from many others. "U- uhm y- yes?" Jisung nodded shyly. "Can I take a picture with you?" She asked happily and Jisung nodded.

At the concert

It had already gone an hour and Stray Kids we're right now just talking on stage. "And today I hooope that Jisung is somewhere here" Felix said into the mic, looking around.
Jisung started to jump and wave around. "There he is!" Felix pointed at Jisung.

Jisung threw kisses at him. "Hey baby!! I love you!" Felix threw a kiss at Jisung. "See you after the concert!" Felix winked and many stays started to scream at that and Jisung blushed hard.

7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Me like Jilix.

Fyi I still go by he/him if you don't know that :)

And uhhhh yes! I'm doing a jeongsung os with stepmom Jisung x Stepson Jeongin and Someone recommend master or daddy kink for Jeongin.

I Need to know what is better? Daddy or Master Jeongin? 👀🚶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 956 21
I am scared that the description will spoil the story. However, I swear to God that this will be good. -Han Jisung-centric -Angst, fluff
174K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
20K 1.3K 48
One drunken night and a broken heart led to something unexpected. Includes: • fluff • smut • angst fandom: stray kids ship: Han Jisung x Lee Minho (M...
9.6K 505 14
"I never felt this way with anyone, i hope you remember this." "..me too, you know." ✧•° : *✧•° * :•° 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 other ships: - chan...