Falling Again || bnha

Autorstwa Helolo06

❝BUT IF I HADN'T FALLEN, I WOULN'T HAVE MET YOU ❞ [various x reader] When an unknown... Więcej

"Hello, World!"
Burn Marks
Rude
School or Prison. Aren't those the same?
This is why I don't socialize.
The Purple Man
Secrets. We all have them either if we know them or not.
V is for Villain
Midnight coffee
Why can't I have my Sweets in Peace??
Don't you think it's a bit cold for ice cream?
A God/Hero wannabe
A Hug that was worth the wait.
Takoyaki: the love of my life
The goddamn Hero outfit
A Destructible God
Honey and Milk
Just like Home.
Urgh, Where are you, Sleep?
Me? A God? Pfft
Would you hold my hand, if the world was up to flames?
Lil' Museum of covers (Falling Again edition)
The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)
Crazy How Fast this felt Like Home.
My weakest point isn't my mind
STOP EATING MAH FOOD ARGHHHH
The Beast isn't merciful.
I wanna become something else.
A magical girl! That's what I'll become!
Midnight and coffee.
Whatever you say, Brocoboy. Whatever you say.
How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?
Forever is not a number? Oh, then infinity.
Infinity can't be determined? Then as long as you're alive.
I don't care if you're going to live for an hour or thousands of years.
I want you, so stop denying my love.
But I don't want your love.
JUST WHO THE HELL AM I?
Seth was big big dragon, with a big big heart.
Yellow is now my favorite color.
A broken home, makes a broken hero.
Aren't broken heroes, just villains?
Give me the goddamn stars
Almost a happy ending.
Love is such a bitter medicine, and I'll never take it.
I think the world likes to see me suffer.
Don't worry, darling, I will always be your safe Haven.
Monsters will always be my favorite.
Wow, so many creative names.
The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.
Has no one told you that you should bow before your god?
"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."
I'll say a little prayer for you.
The World was only meant for the chosen ones.
For you, I choose death.
We were meant to be. Can you not see it?
You were only a child.
Love is everywhere.
You are like cinnamon rolls
Annoucement

I am not worth saving.

765 28 8
Autorstwa Helolo06

_____________________________________

IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE:

The story will transition into its second part which will focus more on Hero and villain love.

Students from 2nd and 1st years will receive less attention, though there will be fillers with them. 

Aizawa and All Might will NOT be a love interests.

If you have any heroes and villains which you'd like to see more often...

Comment here -->

There will be a new hero outfit. But to preserve the reader's creativity, I've chosen to detail the clothing choice as little as possible, though equipment can not be changed since they are real-world proof. As much as this is fictional, physics is still a thing lol.

Thank you to all of those who stayed with me and for this lack of updates. This story will update more often since I just recently got the motivation and got my life in order.

Never knew planning was necessary until now. Let's finish this mf book already!

(cus I've been itching to write a good aib fanfic)

 200 chapters LETS GOO

__________________________________________

Worth.

What is worth but a bunch of values combined?

And what are values but a moral code?

made by people who knew nothing and followed those who knew less?

Who even made it? Politicians who steal from the poor and give to the rich?

or those who think that the only way for an equal society is by everyone being poor?

Monarchist? Anarchist? Communist? Capitalist?

Fine.

So I'm not worth your love

and I'm not worthy of your attention

but how can you determine your worth 

when you don't even respect your own body?

when you can't even grasp your own morals?

Honey,

worth is inconsistent.

There will be always someone I'm worthy of.

And that's me.

I can save myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock-knock-knock

      "Come in!" (Y/n) slightly smiled as she stood beyond the development studio door inside of U.A., ever since (Y/n) gained her so-called "second" power, she began working with Mei Hatsume (who immediately agreed to help after hearing it was the goddess, an amazing opportunity to show off her skills), after a while you could clearly see the became way more than friends.

    Stepping inside the room she was immediately tackled in a hug and a screaming Mei "Our sweet babies are done!! Ready for momma to take them out for a walk!" Mei brought a box full of gadgets to the table island in the middle of the room. 

    "Hello, babies!!" and they clearly matched vibes.

    "Did you bring the rest of your outfit? I'd love to see you wearing it first" a smug smile made its way toward the pink-haired girl.

    "Yep," (Y/n) slightly tapped a few times the bag she carried with her, "Is there a-"

    "To your right." Mei slightly smiled, respecting the girl's privacy as she pointed to a small bathroom inside the room. (Y/n) quickly changed into an outfit that hugged her, allowing her easier mobility.

    (When making an outfit, you have free will to decide if you want a skirt, a body suit, t-shirt, feel free. I made this palette to help you with the colors, red for intensity, yellow for lightning, and dark colors to aid in contrast and to help the illusion of thunder in a dark sky. If you're completely lost, I will give you an idea at the end of the chapter. And OFC! you don't have to follow this palette and you can change the equipment colors. I would love to hear comments about your outfit ideas!)

   Twirling around as she exited the room, Mei yelled "Ah!! I can already imagine it!" And a big smile seemed to emerge on the goddess's face. "What are we even waiting for?!" Mei grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and pulled her towards the box full of equipment.

   "They are all mine?" Mei eagerly nodded her head "Woah!" And stars shined on the girl's eyes. Grabbing a big short white puffer jacket that was made to reach her lower ribs, with the biggest smile that seemed to match Mei's as they stood extremely close to each other, leaving space for only one god, she spoke "Is it-"

   "Lightning proof?! YES," They squealed, as (Y/n) put it on, Mei added "Honestly, with the extreme details you put on that notebook of yours, all I had to do was put it together" (Y/n) slightly chuckled at the little habit her past power gave to her.

   "So, let's go through the list of equipment you asked" Mei grabbed her clipboard "White mechanical gloves that go until elbow for impact resistance" She added a little check as the young goddess began putting on the gloves, "Eye protection glasses for wind resistance" (Y/n) admired her sci-fi looking glasses through the small mirror on the table.

   "The puffer jacket for electricity resistance to not harm those around you." Mei put the clipboard down as she finished "and white mechanical leg protection for impact resistance that allows shoes of choice."

    "This looks way cooler in real-life" (Y/n) admired her outfit through the large mirror in the room.

    "My super cute babies look so pretty," Mei wiped a tear as (Y/n) looked back at her.

    "Are you sure that only advertising your equipment is enough for you?" (Y/n) looked worriedly at the pink-haired girl, after all, she could always ask Aizawa for more money.

    "Girl, do you even realize who you are? You are a walking gold mine! Everybody knows you!" Mei daydreams for a while "I would be recruited by so many agencies after they hear I made those!" Mei grabbed both the girl's shoulders, getting extremely close to the girl "And building this for you and getting to know you was amazing!"

    "I'll make sure you're the most known inventor of Japan." Mei hugged (Y/n) tightly after hearing her words.

    "I can't wait!"

______________

    Walking towards the Gym Gamma inside U.A., (Y/n) glanced at her classmates fighting off a bunch of clones, each of them pushing past their limits "Here to make your ultimate move?" (Y/n) looked to the side, seeing the Pro-Hero Ectoplasm with a smile on his face "Miss (Y/n)."

   "Ectoplasm? I believe I heard from you from my classmates." He walked closer, standing a few feets away from her. 

   "What an honor. I've heard great stories about you." A slight smile made its way toward the girl's face. He gestured for her to come to an open space. "Any ideas for an ultimate move?"

   "Not really, I'm just here to test the equipment. I'm a huge believer that ultimate moves are something that you create in the heat of the moment. Is that the real you or just a clone?" A smug smile surfaced on her features as she adjusted her gloves.

   "Don't worry, surpass your limits." And without a warning of any type, (Y/n) powered up her arm, feeling electricity running through her arms. In seconds, she blasted enormous amounts of electrical energy through the clone, destroying all of it within moments. (Y/n) was panting when she turned back to look at a newly made clone. She had a smug smirk on her lips "Impressive right?" The Pro Hero smiled

"It truly is." (Y/n) pulled the glove down, analyzing as her veins popped out of her body, the neon blue color evident as the liquid inside her seemed to be in constant movement. With a quick breath, she began hitting the clon again and again, blasting more clones around her in a radius of 20 feet. Ectoplasm watched in amazement as each energy explosion she created sent another wave of clones through the air before completely disappearing in the air.

After what seemed like hours but must have only been a minute or so, (Y/n) stood still, taking deep breaths in and out as Ectoplasm admired her, and as the clones began multiplying a sudden wave of dizziness hit her. Her vision started going spotty while (Y/n)'s heart raced.

 "That's enough..." She managed, her body fell back and hit the ground with a loud thud.

An Ectoplasm clone rushed over, crouching next to (Y/n)'s sitting figure, "Are you okay? Do we need to call Recovery Girl-" Ectoplasm halted as (Y/n) slightly and quietly spoke.

"Do you have candy? After searching around, (Y/n) received a piece of candy. (Y/n) thanked him before chewing the sweet treat quickly. "I guess I was right." (Y/n)'s eyes returned to their normal look as if nothing happened.

"Is it a side effect?"

 "It's a law. 'In nature, nothing is created, nothing is lost, everything transformed.' I think the electricity in my veins is made from the ATP and NAD molecules in my body, which explains why I feel dizzy and tired after using it."

 An Ectoplasm clone approached her and spoke.

"Then overusing your quirk will kill you or at least put you in a coma", not responding. (Y/n) looked down towards her gloved hands. "Do you know how to use that power responsibly?" No response. "(Y/n), we don't want to take the risk." Again, no reaction from the girl.

As the clone was about to call her name, she looked up "Sorry, kinda tired, what was it again?" and with a slight sigh, he replied.

"We should stop for the day."

"You don't have to say it twice." Standing up, (Y/n) wobbled a bit before regaining her stability, ready to hit the bed. 

    ATP and NAD molecules are the base of human energy, you need them to think, and to be alive. To make ATP you need to breathe and for that, you need glucose, easily found in candies. And perhaps electricity and anatomy match in topics such as molecular energy. But this wasn't a scientific breakthrough yet. (Y/n) didn't even know her own biology well enough, especially without the aid of her past power. So, she decided to put it into practice. If she could find an explanation, maybe she could do more research. 

But first, she needed hot cocoa and sleep, lots of it. 

_______________

Hello! Again! God, this was literally a talk to the author chapter lol. 

(Won't happen again don't worry)

Running back to the outfit idea, you're probably reading this because of either:

1) you're curious about my creativity

or 

2) You don't know where to start with the outfit

 don't worry, I gotcha hun.

 I imagine a one-piece suit (because of all the equipment I'd like to add), the middle part would be a gradient, the middle would be the lightest color of the palette so Midnight green, and it would go through blue and end on black. The middle of the chest would be a big lightning symbol, in white outlined with black(so the white from the symbol would go through the yellow and back to the midnight green) The yellow would be a small detail. Red would be at the end of the ankle and the wrist (so from black to red)

The one-piece suit would have a water paint texture, with lines and blurs, giving it a little bit of character.

(I hope someone understands this because I don't think it was clear enough LMAO)

even if it's not clear I hope that gives you some ideas.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.1K 423 29
Imagine being able to raise the dead. (y/n) doesn't have to imagine it, and neither do her disapproving classmates. Within the cruel confines of midd...
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
43.9K 914 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
308K 9.2K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...