Red VS Blue: Agent New Mexico

By ShadowSoldierXY

Red vs Blue with a new character joining in the mix. Agent New Mexico lost all his memories during his time i... More

Character Bio
1: Why Are WE HERE?
2: Red Gets A Delivery
3: The Rookies
4: Head Noob in Charge
5: The Package is in the Open
6: 1.21 Giga-Whats??
7: Check Out the Treads on That Tank
8: Don't Ph34r the Reaper
9: After Church
10: A Shadow of His Former Self
11: Knock, knock. Who's there? Pain.
12: Down, but not Out
13: Human Peer Bonding
14: Roomier Than it Looks
15: How the Other Half Lives
16: A Slightly Crueler Cruller
17: Points of Origin
19: Last One Out, Hit the Lights
Season 2 - 20: Everything Old is New Again
21: Motion to Adjourn
22: Red vs. Bleu
23: The Joy of Toggling
24: Sweet Ride
25: Last Words
26: Nobody Likes You
27: Nine-Tenths of the Law
28: In Stereo Where Available
29: Radar Love
30: I Dream of Meanie
31: Room for Rent
32: Me, Myself, and You
33: An Audience of Dumb
34: Aftermath, Before Biology
35: What's Mine is Yours
36: Blunderball

18: SPF 0

344 12 6
By ShadowSoldierXY

Church, Caboose, and Tucker are standing over Church's body.

Church: I am not happy about this.

Caboose: I have an idea. ...I HAVE AN IDEA!

Tucker: Yeah, we heard you the first time, Caboose, we were just ignoring you.

Caboose: Since you possessed that Red guy, and took control of him, why don't you just possess your own body?

Church: Oh I see, so that way I would be living inside of my own dead body.

Caboose: Yes.

Church: Unable to move, just, laying there, rotting in the sun for all eternity.

Caboose: Yes.

Church: Okay, Caboose, I'll be sure to get right on that.

Caboose: I think you are a mean ghost.

Tucker: Dude, you really stink.

Church: What?

Tucker: Your body, it stinks.

Church: Tucker, the first chance we get, you are going to bury my body.

Tucker: Quit your bitching, nothing's going to happen to it.

Church: It's a freaking indignity! My body fought hard for this army, and it deserves to be laid to rest.

Tucker: Get over it, you're already dead. What's the worst that could happen now?

Caboose: Hey, Church, look, birds! Why are they flying around in circles?

Church: (Sighs) Nuh, God.

Cut to Grif and Simmons on the Red Base.

Grif: Okay, I'll go again. I spy something.. that begins with...

Simmons: Dirt.

Grif: Damn! How did you-

Simmons: Well, because you did rock last time. That's all that's out here, is rock and dirt.

Grif: Yeah, this canyon sucks.

Cut to Tucker and Church watching Tex and Arroyo fix the tank from the cliff's edge. Caboose is behind Tucker looking through the sniper rifle.

Church: How long do you figure until Tex and Arroyo fix the tank?

Tucker: Not much longer. They said it's going pretty well. The gun's almost working, and then she'll get it moving again.

Church: (Sarcastic) Oh, that's just fantastic.

Tucker: Why would that upset you?

Church: Because as soon as she gets the tank online, she's gonna use it against the Reds, and they're all gonna die.

Tucker: The Reds dying is a good thing.

Church: No, Tucker, it's not a good thing. As soon as we beat the Reds, Tex is outta here. And I still haven't figured out a way to get that A.I. out of her head.

Caboose: A.I. ...

Church: Shut up, Caboose. And if I don't get it out before she leaves...

Tucker: If she leaves you won't ever find her again.

Church: Right.

Tucker: But I thought she was gonna stay for a bit to answer Arroyo's questions about his past?

Church: Let's be realistic, Even she did tell him everything he wanted to know. How long you did think it's gonna take? an hour or 2. After that, she gonna vanish.

Tucker: So what're you gonna do?

Church: I guess I'm gonna do the only thing that I can do. I have to warn the Reds before she fixes the tank.

Tucker: You're switching sides?

Church: Sorry, guys. I don't have much choice.

Caboose: Church, uh, wha-what happens when the Reds out here.. to stop Tex, and then they come also with guns and they find us..?

Church: I'll try to help you as best I can.

Tucker: You know Arroyo is gonna your ass for this right?

Church: I'm a ghost, Tucker. How is he gonna kick my ass if he can't touch me?

Tucker: Trust me he'll find a way somehow.

Church: Oh whatever. I'll see you guys later. Good luck.

Church fades away.

 Cut to Tex and Arroyo fixing the tank.

Arroyo: You heard all that right?

Tex: Yep

Arroyo: Are you gonna do anything about it?

Tex: Na, it's Church, what's the worst he can do?

Arroyo:(Chuckles) True, but I'm still gonna kick his ass.

Tex: How?

Arroyo: I'll find a way. Anyway, it's time for my questions.

Tex: (Sighs) What do you wanna know?

Arroyo: Who was I? Like how do you know me and what happen to me?

Tex: Long story short, You were like me. A Freelancer, Code name New Mexico. We call you Rico as a nickname. You were one of the best in the program. You specialized in close combat. On how you lost your memories, I'm not sure. It had to happen after I left.

Arroyo: ...

Tex: ...

Arroyo: ...

Tex: I know it's a lot and I only sum everything up to make it simple. But you gotta understand Rico during our time there was not the bes-

Arroyo: Why New Mexico?

Tex: What?

Arroyo: Of all the states, why New Mexico?

Tex: I ... Um ... The director was the one wh-

Arroyo: Is it because I'm Mexican?

Tex: What?! No! it wasn't like tha-

Arroyo: Then why the name Rico? My first name is Luis. Why didn't you guys just call me Luis?

Tex: I don't know, they were already calling you that when I got there.

Arroyo: Dear God! I was part of a racist super soldier program!

Cut back up to Caboose and Tucker on the cliff

Caboose: Does this mean I should try to kill Church now?

Tucker: I tell you what: kill me. I promise not to come back.

Caboose: Hey! LOOK AT THIS. (focusing on Donut)

Tucker: No.

Caboose: They have A GIRL. They have a girl!

Tucker: A what?

Caboose: A girl, a girl! Look! Pink armor!

Tucker: Oh man, how come they get a girl?

Tex: (From below them) Uh, you guys realize that I'm a chick, right? And that I'm standin' right here?

Arroyo: (From below them) You guys are idiots! You know that right?

Tucker: Yeah, Tex, but when we say a girl, we mean a girl-girl.

Tex: And what the hell does that mean?

Caboose and Tucker: (Backing up from the edge of the cliff, out of  Arroyo and Tex's sight) Nothing!

Tucker: Wait a second. If they heard that, do you think they heard Church's secret plan to warn the Reds about Tex?

Caboose: I don't know... but I think I know how to find out.

Caboose steps back up to the edge, looking down at Tex and Arroyo

Caboose: Hey...! Tex! Arroyo! Uh... Did you hear Church's secret plan to tell the Reds that you guys were fixing the tank?

Tex and Arroyo turn back to the tank then Caboose backs up to join Tucker.

Caboose: I don't think they know. (Fade to black) ...Unless they can read minds... Tex can't read minds, can she? ...Can you hear what I'm thinking? What about Arroyo?! He can speak a strange language sometimes! It's like he's trying to cast a spell!

Tucker: You mean when he speaks Spanish?

Caboose: Yes! That is what his witchcraft is called!

Cut to Tex and Arroyo

Arroyo: Yeah, I'm Soooo kicking his ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 1.9K 23
RvB Season 5, join the reds and blues as mystery's are revealed, old enemies return, secrets are spilled and hearts are shattered. The OC Leo is Owne...
19K 545 20
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! The Reds and Blues were in hot pursuit with O'Malley! However, they didn't expect to end up with a talking bomb. They...
21K 423 23
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Upon the destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues settle into Valhalla, but Donut arrived with a message...
14.6K 424 21
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! A year after the complete destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues were stranded, shipwrecked on an unkn...