The prince turned out to be D...

By fanyi__

[Ancient Style ABO, Tiangan=A Zhongping=B Dikun=O] Mu Shuangxue has been preparing for half a year and finall... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 85
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 84

18 0 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 84. Mu Shuangxue came to Ya...

    After trekking for half a day, Mu Shuangxue came to Yayuan, opened the door and went in. Before she could say anything, the expression of Xiaokui who greeted her was already gloomy, not as lively as the sun in the past.

    When she saw Mu Shuangxue, she quickly looked around. Fortunately, there were no guests at this time, so she didn't have to worry about Mu Shuangxue being recognized.

    Surprised, "Crown Princess? Why are you here? Also, I heard that you and the prince went to Bihu Mountain Villa? Didn't anything go wrong?"

    Mu Shuangxue said straight to the point, "Everything is fine with the prince. It was only a few days ago I sent a letter to the princess, but there is no response after waiting for three or four days. Is something wrong? We are worried, so I came here today to ask."

    There was a look of doubt in Xiaokui's eyes, "I don't know I know why she didn't reply to you. But just earlier today, a few of our people from Suzhou rushed over and said that the sub-helm suddenly caught fire a few days ago, and then you told them that you have to take When the prince went to the Green Lake Villa, they immediately decided to come and tell the princess, but they were taken away by some masked men who were drugged and stunned, and they escaped last night."

    Mu Shuangxue was stunned, "Who did it? "

    Xiaokui shook her head, "They only said that the kidnappers were highly skilled in martial arts, and they should be from the Jianghu, but they don't know who they are."

    "Then what are you going to do now?"

    "I'm just going to go to the palace , tell the princess about these things in person, and then wait for her to make up her mind."

    "Okay, then you go, I'll wait for you to come back here."

    East Palace.

    Li Yao has hardly left in the past few days. She doesn't care about other people's surprised eyes and gossip at all, and has been staying by Zhong Yu's side to take care of her.

    This time his cold attack was violent, relying on medicated baths and taking medicine, he could barely stabilize his condition, and the situation was still not optimistic.

    Li Yao was lying on the side of the bed holding Zhong Shu's hand, his hand moved slightly, Li Yao hurriedly lay down to look at him.

    "Are you awake?"

    "A Yao..."

    Zhong Yu raised his hand to touch her face, but Li Yao took the initiative to turn his cheek to let him touch it.

    Asked softly, "How are you feeling? Are you feeling better?"

    "A Yao, can you promise me something?"

    Li Yao felt as if she had guessed what he was going to say, and she didn't want to hear it at all.

    Zhong Yu hooked her little finger and shook it lightly, "Ah Yao..."

    Li Yao held his hand, lowered her head and said nothing.

    Zhong Yu said weakly, "If I can't last Yan Qing's delivery, can you hide it from him for a while, and don't tell him before he gives birth..."

    Li Yao's body began to tremble uncontrollably, listening to him say such things It's hard to say, but now I can't cry, I don't want to cry at all.

    "What's the matter with you? It's not because of old injuries, right? Why are the imperial doctors hesitant to explain? What's the matter with you?"

    Zhong Yu seemed to have not heard what she said, and said softly, "I'm sorry, you Forget about me..."

    At this moment, Li Yao finally had all his emotional defenses completely collapsed, and big tears kept rolling down.

    Choked up and said, "Impossible. Let me tell you, Zhong Yu, if you dare to die, I will dare to accompany you."

    Li Yao didn't want to cry, so she covered her mouth and suppressed her sobs.

    Seeing her always strong crying like pear blossoms and rain, Zhong Yu couldn't bear it, and tried to sit up, hug her, and comfort her.

    Sitting up from the bed with difficulty, his eyes turned dark and he fell on his side. Li Yao quickly hugged him and let him lean on him.

    Zhong Yu struggled to hold Li Yao's hand, and said weakly, "A Yao, you have to live a good life, your life is not only me, you still have things you want to do... I promise you a promise, as long as you Live this life well, if there is another life, I will definitely find you, and I will chase you in the next life, okay..."

    Li Yao wiped away tears and said stubbornly, "I don't care. Whether it's this life or the next life, as long as I want you, I will definitely get you. If you dare to escape, I will dare to snatch you from the underworld." Come to my side."

    "Don't be like this..."

    Li Yao wiped away her tears, looked at him in her arms, and lowered her head to kiss his forehead.

    "Then don't say such depressing words. If the imperial doctor in the palace is useless, I will use the power of the world to find famous doctors and I will make you better."

    A palace man knocked on the door outside.

    "Princess, someone outside wants to see you."

    Li Yao     didn't even think about it , and said directly, "No one will be seen.

    "

Worried about her, afraid that she would really go to extremes after her death.     "     Ayao

    , why don't you go and have a look, what if there is something really wrong with you?"

    "I won't go, it's none of my business if others want to find me." Unable to hold back anymore, he wanted to tell Li Yao that if there was anything unusual about Li Yanqing or Bihu Villa, he should let him know in time. But before these words were uttered, he fell asleep again in Li Yao's arms.     Li Yao helped him lie down on the bed again, covered him with the quilt, and glanced at the door.     Yayuan.     After Xiaokui left, Mu Shuangxue was waiting for her at the same spot, which was the place you could see as soon as you entered the door, but there were guests coming from behind, so she found a room to avoid it.     Most of the guests who come here are rich or expensive, and she is afraid that someone will recognize her.     After waiting for a long time, I finally heard a light but not brisk footstep walking towards her room.

    Mu Shuangxue took the initiative to open the door, and Xiaokui appeared in front of her with a sad face.

    "What's the matter?"

    Xiaokui walked into the room and shook her head, "I don't know, but the princess didn't see me, and she said that no one was there. There is a problem. I suspect that the princess has encountered some troublesome things in the palace. The princess , What should we do now?"

    Mu Shuangxue was also worried in her heart, what she was most afraid of now was that Zhong Si's health would deteriorate, and she would not wait until Li Yanqing returned to the palace after giving birth.

    "Xiao Kui, do you know how Zhong Yu is doing recently?"

    Xiao Kui shook her head, "Is Mrs. Zhong sick?"

    Mu Shuangxue looked outside, the sun has already started to set in the west, if you don't leave, you won't be able to make it tonight gone back. There is no other way but to say goodbye and leave first.

    In Bihu Mountain Villa, Li Yanqing waited until late at night, but hadn't waited for Mu Shuangxue to come back.

    The fetus in the womb seemed to feel the restlessness in Li Yanqing's heart, and moved slightly.

    Li Yanqing stroked his abdomen a few times, and then it moved again, not in a naughty way, but very gentle, as if comforting someone.

    Li Yanqing murmured, "Little thing, it's all for you now, so you must be obedient, grow up well, and come to this world safely."

    It seemed to hear it, and touched Li Yanqing's palm.

    Just like that, Li Yanqing was so moved that she wanted to cry.

    At this time, familiar footsteps finally came from the door, Li Yanqing stood up with support on his waist, walked to the door and opened it.

    Mu Shuangxue was surprised and said, "Xiao Yan, it's so late, and you haven't slept yet?"

    Li Yanqing smiled, "Didn't you tell me that you would come back before I fell asleep? If I went to bed early, your words won't count It's over. In order not to make you break your promise, I have no choice but to wait until you come back to sleep."

    Mu Shuangxue pinched his face, then pulled him over and hugged him.

    "Hiss~ Take it easy, it's squeezed to the stomach."

    Mu Shuangxue let go of him and rubbed the top of his abdomen.

    "Is the baby good today?"

    Li Yanqing said with an obedient face, "Good~"

    Mu Shuangxue walked into the room with her arms around his waist, wondering if she should tell him that the palace is currently unavailable.

    "Shuangxue, is it not going well for you to go out today? You don't look very happy. What's going on with them?"

    Mu Shuangxue wanted to make up an excuse to hide it from him for a few days, but after thinking for a long time, she couldn't think of anything useful rhetoric.

    Li Yanqing became nervous, "Shuangxue, did something happen?"

    "No." Mu Shuangxue hugged Li Yanqing and said, "The pigeon may not have flown back to the palace. I have already told Xiaokui from Yayuan As I said, she will go to the palace to see the princess and ask about the situation. If you are really worried, I will go and ask her again in a few days."

    "Yes."

    Li Yanqing rubbed his belly sullenly.

    Mu Shuangxue also touched with him.

    "Don't think about it, it's already so late, go to bed early, the baby must be sleepy too."

    Mu Shuangxue helped Li Yanqing untie his belt, took off his outer robe, hung it on the hanger, and left When he returned to his side, he seemed to start thinking about unpleasant things again.

    "Xiao Yan?"

    Li Yanqing raised his head and put one hand on his heart.

    "I don't know why, but my heart is not stable, and I always feel like something bad is about to happen."

    "You are because you are pregnant, and you are prone to cranky thoughts. Stop thinking about it and go to sleep."

    For the stomach Li Yanqing had no choice but to restrain himself from thinking about the child in the house, and went to bed to rest.

    Not far away, in Mu Bosong's residence, Mu Bosong and his wife had just fallen asleep.

    Someone knocked on the door twice, "Brother, are you asleep?"

    Mu Bosong casually put on a piece of clothes and got out of bed, "Is there something wrong?"

    The man said outside the door, "Brother, if you are resting, you don't have to get up, I just came to tell you, I have already notified everything, the next one There will be a response in two days."

    Mu Bosong still went to open the door, "This matter is no small matter, in addition to allowing them all to come over smoothly, we must also pay attention to concealment, so as not to attract too much attention, especially not to attract the attention of the court. Pay attention."

    "I understand."

    "It's getting late, you should go to rest earlier."

    "Okay."

    Mu Bosong closed the door and entered the room, and when he turned around, he saw Chen Su standing behind him.

    "Ma'am, why are you up?"

    Chen Su said very uneasy, "Bo Song, why don't we just live in peace? You insist on... winning the king and losing the bandit. If you lose, you may even lose your life. "

    Mu Bosong snorted coldly, "The Black Tie Army and the Black Feather Army are not near the imperial city, and it will take some time for the large army to come over. The imperial city only has three thousand guards, I have five thousand, and we have dozens more." How can I lose?"

    Chen Su shuddered, "I actually have a question, and I have never dared to ask you. Bo Song, you, Are you planning to rebel?"

    "I have no intention of seeking to usurp the throne, but Li Xi is not worthy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 220 91
In the ABO era, divided citizens all need to attend Imperial College. 1. Jian Lanyi is an Alpha. She was obsessed with training and couldn't extricat...
2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
27.7K 701 92
Ming Zhi transmigrated to a book ruled by orcs In the interstellar novel, she became a pure human being on the verge of extinction. Still a villain A...
22.6K 735 56
Lu Xi is wearing a book. She became the cannon fodder ex-girlfriend of the hero in the book, and her end was not as miserable as usual. The node she...