The prince turned out to be D...

By fanyi__

[Ancient Style ABO, Tiangan=A Zhongping=B Dikun=O] Mu Shuangxue has been preparing for half a year and finall... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 85
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 55

32 1 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 55. Two days after the downfall of King Jing, the commander of the forbidden army in the palace personally...

    Two days later, the commander of the forbidden army in the palace personally obeyed the emperor's imperial decree and led troops to Bihu Villa to escort the prince back to the palace. Wu Lu was also escorted back to the palace.

    After returning to the palace, Li Yanqing realized that the palace was full of chaos these two days.

    Prince Gong lost his beloved son, and came to the palace every day to make troubles, which caused the emperor a headache. Not only the palace, but also the people in the past few days are all discussing the murder of Prince Gong's son.

    However, Li Yanqing's mind is not here at the moment.

    In the side hall of the East Palace, Imperial Physician Liu, headed by the Imperial Hospital, was feeling Zhong Si's pulse.

    Zhong Yu said first, "I've already told them about my old injury."

    "Old injury?" Doctor Liu looked at Zhong Yu uncertainly.

    Zhong Yu covered his chest, "The old wound left by that arrow."     Li

    Yanqing listened to him, feeling like they were talking in code words, so he asked, "I want to know, how is his physical condition now?"

After thinking for a while, he said, "Master Zhong suffered a very serious injury many years ago, and the root of the disease was left in his lungs. According to the pulse, it was the misuse of cold things, which caused the old injury to recur."

    "That winter two years ago, his The illness is also due to an old injury?"

    Liu Yu nodded, "That's right."

    "Then why didn't you say it?"

    Liu Yu hesitated and looked at Zhong Yu, who took the initiative to say, "I asked to hide it from you. If you want to blame, blame me."

    Li Yanqing exhaled a little angrily, "What am I blaming you for?"

    He glanced at Liu Yuyi again, feeling that his reaction was not quite right.

    He said again, "Yuyi Liu, he just drank a cup of cold tea. I drank that tea, the princess, the princess, and we didn't feel any discomfort at all, but Zhong Yu coughed up blood. This old man The injury is so serious?"

    Doctor Liu hesitated and couldn't speak.

    Zhong Yu said, "It's because I suffered from the cold in Yanzhou, and I have been busy for a few days after I came back. My body was weak and cold, and then I happened to drink that cup of tea. It's not very serious. It's two days of cultivation. It's fine."

    Li Yanqing didn't answer Zhong Yu's words, and said to Liu Yuyi, "Liu Yuyi, tell me whether his problem is serious or not? If you lie, I will punish you for offending you in the future."

    "His Royal Highness , Weichen..."

    Zhong Yu coughed again, Li Yanqing could only give up the persecution and went to help him.

    "Yan Qing, I want to sleep for a while..."

    Li Yanqing knew that he was chasing someone away, but he didn't want to leave, so Mu Shuangxue, who had been by the side, came over and gently pulled him out.

    "Shuangxue, what are you pulling me for? They must have something to hide from me. Can't you see that Imperial Physician Liu is hesitating?

    " Rest."

    Li Yanqing leaned over and hugged Mu Shuangxue, and said in a low voice, "I'm just so scared, I'm afraid that he is actually seriously ill, but I'm afraid I'm worried so I kept it from me."

    Mu Shuangxue patted him to express comfort, and said No words came out.

    In the morning court the next day, Li Yanqing asked Zhong Yu for leave and went by himself. Li Yao was afraid that he would not be able to handle it alone, so she went with him.

    Entering the main hall, Li Yanqing saw Prince Gong at a glance.

    He was much older than he thought, and his hair was almost all white.

    As soon as he saw Li Yanqing, he hurried to Li Yanqing's side.

    "His Royal Highness, I heard that the murderer of Liang'er is in your hands?" Before

    Li Yanqing could reply, the emperor arrived, and everyone had to return to the team to salute. Li Yao had no place to stand, so he stood next to Li Yanqing.

    After the previous two rounds, it seemed that the officials were almost able to accept seeing Li Yao occasionally in the court, and no one was so surprised this time.

    Li Yanqing glanced at Li Tai beside him, his face was extremely gloomy.

    Li Yanqing walked to the middle of the main hall, saluted, and said, "I have fulfilled my mission. I have found out the murder of Prince Gong's son and brought the murderer back. After interrogation, I already know the mastermind behind the scenes. This person It 's King Jing." As soon as

    Li Yanqing finished speaking, there was an uproar.

    Li Tai said angrily, "Don't spit blood!" The

    emperor gestured to the eunuch next to him.

    The eunuch said loudly, "Leading the prisoner—"

    Not long after, Wu Lu was pushed up.

    Li Yanqing asked him, "Wu Lu, I will do what I promised you. As long as you confess, my father will treat you leniently."

    Wu Lu pointed at Li Tai, "It was him, he asked me to kill Prince Gong's son. He and Prince Gong's son had accumulated enmity for some reason, so they bought murderers to kill people. It was because I was obsessed with money for a while that I made a big mistake."

    "You are talking nonsense!" Li Tai hurriedly said after hearing this "Where is the enmity between the king and the prince? Did the crown prince tell you to say that? Isn't it?"

    Li Yanqing said to the emperor, "At that time, after my son took over the case, he designed to catch Wu Lu and let him admit it. Afterwards, he was imprisoned in the prison of the Criminal Ministry, but King Jing went to the Ministry of Criminal Justice and forcibly took him away. Erchen felt that there was something wrong with this matter, so he chased after him, and was ambushed later, and almost couldn't come back. Erchen said Minister of the Ministry of Justice can testify to these things. If King Jing was wronged, why did he do this?"

    Shangshu of the Ministry of Justice walked out of the queue and cupped his hands, "What His Royal Highness said is indeed true, and I can testify."

    Prince Gong heard this , went to the main hall, and kowtowed heavily, begging the emperor to punish Li Tai's crimes, so as to comfort the spirit of the son in heaven.

    Li Tai looked at them and suddenly burst out laughing.

    Pointing at the human being in the hall, he said, "I know, this king has been tricked. You, Bihu Mountain Villa, are with the crown prince. You pretended to surrender in order to deceive this king's trust, and then harm him."

    Li Tai also knelt down and kowtowed heavily.

    "Father, my servant is wronged! All this was done by Wu Lu's Bihu Villa. I did know about the assassination of Prince Gong's son, but it was the owner of their Bihu Villa, Mu Bo Song!"

    Li Yanqing and Li Yao looked at each other upon hearing this.

    Wu Lu said, "Your Majesty! This matter has nothing to do with the owner of the villa. It was done by a sinner alone, and the owner of the villa didn't even know about it! I beg your Majesty to enlighten me!"

    Li Tai was trembling with anger, suddenly remembered something, and said, "There is one thing, It can prove that Bihu Mountain Villa is related to the prince!"

    Li Yanqing's heart skipped a beat.

    Li Tai laughed a few times, and continued, "Do you know who the Crown Princess is? The Crown Princess is the vice-owner of this Bihu Villa, and she's a genius!" Once again, the

    civil and military officials were in an uproar.

    Li Yanqing said loudly, "Shut up! Is the princess concubine someone you can grab and bite casually?"

    Li Tai stood up, pointed at Li Yanqing, looked at the civil and military affairs of the Manchu Dynasty, and said, "There is one more thing that you must not know .Your Highness the crown prince, he is not Tiangan, but Dikun. He and the princess concubine had another child, but it was a miscarriage. The person who is pregnant with the child is the crown prince."

    Li Yanqing hadn't spoken yet, the emperor He stood up from the dragon chair and said angrily, "Shut up! I made a huge mistake, and dare to slander the prince here!"

    Li Tai looked at the emperor fixedly, "Father, why did you choose a land ?" Kun is the crown prince? Why did you hide his gender for twenty years?" The

    emperor continued angrily, "Whether Yan Qing is heaven or earth, is there anyone in this world who knows better than me! Are you questioning me now!"

    Li

    Tai knelt down again, and said, "I don't dare. But the Crown Princess is the vice-owner of Bihu Villa. Everyone also stood up and asked for the Crown Princess to be examined.

    "Shut up, all of you!"

    Li Yanqing's palms were already sweating, and the terrible thing was that Zhong Yu was not present on sick leave today, which made him even more uncertain.

    Li Yao walked to Li Yanqing's side and said softly, "The seed has been planted today. If we don't solve it, rumors and gossip will be inevitable in the future. Let's test it."

    "Check? Did you make a mistake?"

    "No mistake."

    Li Yao Yao raised her voice and said, "Since King Jing is so convinced, it is time to test it. It's just that the Crown Princess is not an ordinary person, she is the future queen. How can anyone show her body casually? Even if you want to test it, you are qualified to give it to the Crown Princess." I am afraid that only this palace will be the one to do the medical examination. Father, the sons and servants are willing to give the crown princess a medical examination." The

    emperor looked at Li Yanqing, who nodded.

    Li Yanqing said, "In this case, in order to prove the innocence of the princess, just follow what the princess said."

    Li Tai interrupted hastily, "No! Li Yao and Li Yanqing are together, she can't count!"

    Li Yao laughed "What's the big brother talking about? When did I join Li Yanqing with him? Everyone knows that I have been at odds with the crown prince since we were young. Today I am willing to stand up for a medical examination just for the sake of the royal reputation. Go out some inexplicable gossip, that’s all.” The

    emperor said, “In that case, let’s tell the princess and have her body checked.”

    Not long after, Mu Shuangxue walked into the hall in a fine attire.

    She deliberately lowered her eyebrows and walked in slowly.

    Li Yao stepped forward and said, "Crown Princess, please come with me."

    Mu Shuangxue nodded obediently, and followed Li Yao to the back room.

    As soon as he walked in, Li Yao asked everyone to leave and closed the door.

    Turning around and looking at Mu Shuangxue, "Take off your clothes."     "

    Huh?

    "

    Li Yao quickly raised his hand to cover his eyes, "Wait a minute, don't take off your clothes."

    Mu Shuangxue stopped her hands and looked at Li Yao quietly.

    Li Yao sighed, "Why are you so boring. Wait for a while, we'll go out later." The

    two of them waited quietly without speaking, and then Li Yao saw that Mu Shuangxue seemed to be looking at her all the time.

    "What are you... watching me for?"

    Mu Shuangxue looked away. "Thank you for helping Xiaoyan out."

    Li Yao said angrily, "The reason for helping him out today is because Zhong Yu is not in good health. If Li Yanqing What happened, it must be something that Zhong Yu has to solve in the end, I am not helping Li Yanqing."

    "I know, but thank you anyway." Mu Shuangxue said seriously.

    After a while, Li Yao said again, "However, for Li Yanqing, the bottom line in my heart is that before he takes the throne, he must admit who he really is. Otherwise, I will not let him take the throne. I hope you understand "

    Mu Shuangxue was silent for a while, and said, "Actually, I don't want him to keep pretending."

    Li Yao looked at Mu Shuangxue in surprise, and after a while, said softly, "It's good if you think so. It's almost time, let's go out."

    Li Yao took Mu Shuangxue back to the main hall.

    Said, "I personally checked it, and the princess is indeed Dikun."

    "Li Yao! You are lying! You are with them!" Li Tai looked at Li Yanqing again, "Li Yanqing, I didn't expect you to be so despicable and shameless. Use Bihu Villa as a trap for me to fall into!"

    Li Yanqing said seriously, "You have come to where you are today, and you are all to blame."

    Li Tai knew that the situation was over, so he staggered back a few steps, still pointing Li Yanqing.

    "Li Yanqing, this is not your own idea, is it? Is it the move of your military adviser?"

    "I'll say it again, I didn't collude with Bihu Mountain Villa, it's your fault."

    Li Tai looked at the last row of civil servants, and said, "Zhong Yu didn't come to court today? Is he sick? Has he been getting worse recently? ? Do you want to know what's going on with him? I know."

    Upon hearing this, Li Yao stepped forward and asked, "What do you know?"

    Li Yanqing held her back, "Don't be fooled by him. What would you know?"

    Li Tai smiled, "Li Yanqing, do you want to know what kind of state of mind he has been with you for so many years?" The

    emperor slapped the desk, stood up and pointed at Li Tai and said, "Shut up!

    " Tai continued, "Li Yanqing, he hates you, do you know that? It's only his last resort to be nice to you, but he actually hates you." The

    emperor grabbed the notebook on the table and smashed it down, "Nizi! Don't think I won't Kill you! Believe it or not, I will deal with your mother and concubine together!"

    Under the threat, Li Tai stopped talking and did not continue, leaving Li Yanqing confused, wondering whether he should ask.

    After that, Li Yanqing was thinking about the last sentence Li Tai said to him the whole time, until Li Tai was stripped of his title and imprisoned in the Ministry of Criminal Justice until today.

    "Xiao Yan?"

    Li Yanqing turned to look at Mu Shuangxue beside him, and at this time, almost everyone had left.

    "Shuangxue, what do you mean by that sentence just now? What do you mean... He actually hates me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 328 61
Lin Qingyin's body is a little green fox who has only cultivated to become a spirit, and she is born with a charming fragrance. After traveling to th...
8.8K 332 107
Jiang Can is a female A and a hardcore coffee lover. As the proprietress of a coffee shop, besides being surrounded by the smell of coffee, Jiang Can...
990K 88.9K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
22.6K 735 56
Lu Xi is wearing a book. She became the cannon fodder ex-girlfriend of the hero in the book, and her end was not as miserable as usual. The node she...