The prince turned out to be D...

By fanyi__

[Ancient Style ABO, Tiangan=A Zhongping=B Dikun=O] Mu Shuangxue has been preparing for half a year and finall... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 85
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 41

87 4 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 41. It is also the only one in Yanzhou who is poor. After walking for a long time, Mu Shuangxue...

    Yanzhou was poor, and after walking for a long time, Mu Shuangxue finally saw a decent-looking medical clinic on the street, and walked in.

    The doctor sitting inside saw the woman coming in with a vigorous pace and a good complexion, so he came out suspiciously.

    "Are you here to see a doctor or take medicine?"

    Mu Shuangxue took out the prescription, "My friend is sick, so you just follow this prescription to take medicine."

    The doctor seemed to have a bad eye, and he squinted his eyes After watching for a long time, he looked up at Mu Shuangxue.

    "Your...friend?"

    "Yes, friend. What's the matter?" Mu Shuangxue was puzzled.

    "May I ask, what gender is this friend of yours, and what age is this year?"

    "Heavenly stem, twenty-five or six." The

    doctor clicked his tongue and said angrily, "Which quack doctor prescribed this? This prescription He can heal people! How can he use this kind of prescription when he is twenty-five or sixty years old?"

    "He...he should be very good at medicine."

    "What is good? If he can prescribe this kind of prescription, then It’s a quack doctor! There’s no medical ethics yet!”

    Mu Shuangxue thought for a while, and said, “I dictated the prescription, maybe it’s not because of him, did I write the name of the medicine wrong?” The

    doctor shook his head and re-developed the prescription to Mu Shuangxue saw it, even though Mu Shuangxue couldn't understand it.

    "There is no problem with the combination of these medicinal materials. It should be given to those who are weak in body and cold in body to strengthen their foundation and nourish their vitality. However, there is a medicine that has the effect of dispelling cold, and the dosage is wrong, and there is also a medicine that blindly improves Qi. , the amount is not right, it is much more than the normal amount, it is easy to cause accidents with the amount on this prescription. Besides, it is impossible for the body to be weak and cold, so it is necessary to forcibly dispel the cold and raise the temperature. Qi."

    Mu Shuangxue took the opportunity to ask, "If this is the prescription, under what circumstances would it be used?"

    The doctor sneered and said, "I can't get out of bed today, and I'm going to go to the battlefield tomorrow with a knife. In this case, this prescription is the most suitable, and it will kill me     anyway." I don’t know how to prescribe this kind of prescription for a little illness?”

    “Isn’t that nonsense? Whoever drinks this kind of prescription for a minor illness may become a serious illness after drinking it. That is to say, people who are dying. It's possible, so I just asked you the age of the patient."

    Mu Shuangxue thought to herself, he was indeed a liar.

    "Then trouble you, just follow this prescription to prescribe the medicine." The

    doctor gave Mu Shuangxue an incredulous look, then cursed at a quack doctor with no medical ethics, and prepped Mu Shuangxue the medicine.

    Mu Shuangxue went back to her residence and prepared the medicine, but Li Yanqing hadn't come back yet.

    She even thought now, if Li Yanqing came back now, happened to bump into him, and found everything by herself, it would be great.

    In this way, since he knew, he didn't break his promise to Zhong Si.

    Mu Shuangxue took the medicine and went to Zhong Yu's room. He leaned on the bed and opened his eyes when he heard the sound of Mu Shuangxue pushing the door open.

    Mu Shuangxue walked over, "Liar, are you sure you really want to drink this medicine?"

    "What?"

    Mu Shuangxue said coldly, "The doctor at the place where you bought the medicine talked a lot, and explained your method to me. Son."

    "What did he say?"

    "He called you a quack doctor."

    Zhong Yu laughed when he heard the words, and then covered his mouth and coughed again, Mu Shuangxue resisted the urge to get angry, and went to help him take pictures. Pat on the back.

    "You are a liar, I won't believe what you say in the future."

    Zhong Yu said weakly, "But you must do what you promised me. I believe you are a person who keeps your promises, and you will not break your promises." yes, right?"

    Mu Shuangxue sneered, "I kind of know how you fooled their two siblings."

    "You are also very tired at ordinary times, right? You have a lot of such unserious words in your head, right? But you never Can't say it. Your brother is very strict with you?"

    Mu Shuangxue sighed, was silent for a while, then looked at Zhong Yu, and even smiled.

    "I take you as a friend."

    "Me too."

    "You may be my only friend."

    "You too."

    Mu Shuangxue thought he was joking, but he was very serious at this moment, and he didn't look like he was half-joking.

    Touching the medicine bowl, the medicine that was boiling hot just now has become warm.

    Zhong Yu said, "Give me the medicine."

    "Do you really want to drink it? But this prescription is very dangerous."

    Zhong Yu adjusted his posture and leaned on the bed in a more labor-saving position.

    "I wrote this prescription, how can I not know? Actually, it's not dangerous, it's okay... If you use a mild prescription, I'm afraid it won't take two or three days to recover this time."

    Mu Shuang Xue still didn't give him the medicine, and remained silent for a while.

    "Zhong Yu, if you have any other difficulties, you can tell me. If you need to keep it secret, I can keep it secret for you."

    Zhong Yu was laughed at by her words, and coughed twice again, "This word, You told Yan Qing, and he told me."

    There was no smile on Mu Shuangxue's face, and she remained silent for a while.

    "When you are in good health, I want to tell you about my past. I have never talked about it with anyone."

    "Okay, I will wait, and I will remind you when the time comes." Zhong Hu He was also silent for a moment, and said, "I haven't told Yan Qing about my speculations about Bihu Villa."

    "Thank you."

    "Then give me the medicine. I can't be sick the next time I see the princess."

    Mu Shuangxue handed the medicine bowl to Zhong Si, who drank most of the bowl and returned the bowl to Mu Shuangxue, closing the mouth He closed his eyes and pressed his chest lightly.

    "How do you feel?" Mu Shuangxue supported him, stroking his back to help him breathe.

    "I want to sleep for a while..."

    Mu Shuangxue helped Zhong Si to lie down.

    "I'm here to accompany you."

    Zhong Yu smiled very weakly, "No need. Is Yan Qing coming back soon? You just tell him that I'm a little tired and want to rest for a day, so let him not come over."

    " Are you really okay by yourself?"

    "Well... I have a sense of proportion..."

    Mu Shuangxue stopped talking, walked out with the medicine bowl, and closed the door for him.

    "Shuangxue."

    Just as Mu Shuangxue walked out the door, she saw Li Yanqing just coming back.

    "Xiaoyan, are you doing well?"

    "Yeah. Today I had a good chat with the governor, and he promised to distribute all the food I brought to the people. Then today the candidate is almost decided, and I will see you tomorrow On the one hand, ring the alarm bell for them all, tell them which team should really stand, and then they can leave."

    "That's good, then we will go back early in the morning."

    "Well, you have to come back with me Palace." Li Yanqing wanted to shake her hand, only then did he notice the medicine bowl in her hand.

    There is still some residual soup left in it, which can smell obviously medicinal.

    Looking at Mu Shuangxue's expression, she seemed to be in a bad mood.

    "Shuangxue, this, this is..."

    Mu Shuangxue didn't say anything, but just glanced at Zhongxi's room.

    Li Yanqing's heart skipped a beat.

    In the past two days, he noticed that Zhong Yu's expression was always tired, and now he saw the medicine in Mu Shuangxue's hand, and suddenly became nervous.

    "I'll go and see him."

    Li Yanqing ran to Zhong Yu's room after finishing speaking.

    "Xiao Yan."

    Mu Shuangxue followed.

    Li Yanqing pushed open the door directly, and when Zhong Yu saw Li Yanqing coming, he subconsciously wanted to hold on, but now that the domineering medicine had begun to work, he couldn't hold on even if he wanted to.     "Zhong Yu!" Seeing

    that he couldn't even get up, Li Yanqing ran over quickly, "Are you sick? Is it serious?"

It's not a big problem, why did he suddenly become so weak today that he couldn't even sit up.

    "You, what's wrong with you? Don't scare me..."

    Zhong Yu was already relying on willpower to stay awake at this moment. He was so uncomfortable because of the medicine that he didn't even dare to say a word. He would spit out a mouthful of blood and frightened Li Yanqing, so he could only look at Mu Shuangxue.

    Mu Shuangxue was also very uncomfortable looking at his gaze at this time, so she avoided eye contact.

    Said, "I didn't tell him. When I went out with the medicine bowl, he just came back and saw it."

    Li Yanqing looked at Mu Shuangxue, then at Zhong Yu, "You told her not to tell me? Why? You, What's the matter with your health? Why didn't you tell me?"

    "Yan Qing..." Zhong Yu suppressed a light cough as soon as he finished saying these two words, then frowned and couldn't say a word.

    Li Yanqing was so frightened that he didn't dare to speak anymore, and gently stroked his back.

    After a while, Zhong Yu finally got over it, and lightly patted Li Yanqing's hand on the bedside.

    "Yan Qing, I'm really fine. It's just that I've been tired recently, and I caught a cold yesterday. But I've already taken the medicine, and I'll be fine tomorrow..."

    "Why is it so serious when you catch a cold? Don't lie to me."

    Zhong Yu shook his hand. "When did I lie to you? I really will be fine tomorrow."

    Mu Shuangxue on the side thought to herself: When Lied to you? Probably...often?

    Mu Shuangxue walked over and patted Li Yanqing, "Let's go, let him sleep for a while."

    Li Yanqing turned to look at Mu Shuangxue, his eyes were flustered, and he forced a smile, "Shuangxue, you go back first, I'm here Stay for a while."

    Zhong Yu on the bed said softly, "You go back too, I'm sleepy..."

    Li Yanqing held his hand, with a smile on his face, but his eyes looked like he was about to cry.

    "I'll just sit here for a while. Go to sleep. I promise I won't disturb you. I'll just sit for a while."

    Mu Shuangxue went out and closed the door behind them.

    She did not expect Li Yanqing to be in such a mood.

    But think about it, Zhong Yu told her how Li Yanqing came here before, his dependence on Zhong Yu is not easily broken, even if it is himself, he may not be able to replace Zhong Yu's position in his heart .

    If one day something happened to Zhong Yu when Li Yanqing was unprepared, would he really be able to bear it?

    In front of Mu Shuangxue's eyes flashed Li Yanqing hiding in the corner, his eyes dull and expressionless, scratching himself one after another as if he didn't feel any pain.

    Bihu Mountain Villa.

    Mu Bosong was listening to reports on some affairs when another person knocked on the door and walked in.

    "Senior brother, I have some news about Suiyufang."

    "What news?"

    "I made friends with a few dudes in Beijing and China who yearn for the Jianghu. I met them two days ago and chatted for a few days. In the end, they unexpectedly He said he had seen the owner of Suiyufang."

    Mu Bosong waved his hand and asked the other disciple to step back. After he left, he said, "Tell me in detail.

    " I just want to get to know her, but there is a male Tianqian beside her. They thought that among the three of them, the male Tiangan was alone, so they wanted to do it, but that Dikun took out the broken jade token, Let them go, and they just go away. I happened to be carrying the portraits of the prince and Zhong Yu on me at the time, so I showed them to them. As a result, they said that the man Tiangan they saw that day was Zhong. Hu .”

    Mu Bosong was shocked when he heard his words, and confirmed, “They remember correctly? Is it really him?

    ”

    Inside King Jing's Mansion.

    As soon as a carrier pigeon landed, the servants picked it up, took away the letter paper tied at its feet, and handed it to Li Tai.

    Li Tai took the letter paper to read, thought for a while after reading it, and sneered.

    The appearance is like a fairy, the girl is Kun, and Zhong Yu is having an affair...

    Isn't that her?

    Moreover, according to previous investigations, Suiyufang and Yayuan are closely related.

    "My lord, do you need to reply to the letter?"

    "Just tell him, this king already knows who it is." Li Tai looked at the letter coldly, gritted his teeth and said, "You are really my good brother and sister. If that is the case, then you go together." die."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 28.8K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
10.8M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
8.8K 332 107
Jiang Can is a female A and a hardcore coffee lover. As the proprietress of a coffee shop, besides being surrounded by the smell of coffee, Jiang Can...