The prince turned out to be D...

By fanyi__

[Ancient Style ABO, Tiangan=A Zhongping=B Dikun=O] Mu Shuangxue has been preparing for half a year and finall... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 85
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 24

153 6 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 24. When I was a teenager (middle), I came to the East Palace for a long time, because Li...

    After staying in the East Palace for a long time, because Li Yanqing didn't like to have too much contact with other people, so Zhong Yu stayed in the East Palace except to listen to Feng Shen's lectures with Li Yanqing, and to greet the emperor, so there was no chance to see him. Li Yao.

    Although Li Yao grew up in the deep palace, she knew Zhong Si.

    Earlier, the emperor had invited Di Kun from the family of several important officials of the imperial court to play with her in the palace, and they told her that there is a very bright young man Tiangan in the capital, he is very smart, and the adults all said that he will definitely be a general in the future. As talented as he is, he is also very handsome.

    Li Yao was curious, and asked who it was, and after getting the answer that he was the younger brother of the first queen, he immediately lost interest in him.

    Although she was very young back then, she still remembered that her mother and concubine had a high fever and seemed to be on the verge of death, but it happened that the queen was having a difficult labor, and all the imperial doctors in the palace had passed, so no one came to see her The mother and concubine glanced at it, and finally invited the imperial doctor until the queen gave birth, but she was already powerless.

    The first queen passed away after giving birth to a child, and her mother and concubine also passed away on the third day of the first queen's death.

    So the younger brother of the first queen, no matter how smart or handsome, she would not take a second look.

    On this day, Li Yao went to pay his respects to the emperor. When he walked in, Li Yanqing was coming out, and accidentally bumped into her. She didn't care, and went in to pay his respects to his father.

    After the greetings, I went back to my residence, only to find that the jade ornaments hanging on my body were gone, and I searched everywhere but couldn't find them.

    She suddenly remembered that she collided with Li Yanqing today, and she was afraid that she would fall off at that time.

    He hurried over to look for it, but couldn't find anything after searching all the way, so he broke into the East Palace in a fit of anger.

    Li Yanqing stood by the bedroom door as if waiting for someone, Li Yao walked over angrily.

    Li Yanqing saw her, put on a smile, and called out, "Second sister."

    Li Yao was angry, and said with a straight face, "Shut up! Who wants you to call me sister?"

    Li Yanqing closed his mouth, lowered his head and did not speak, somewhat Fear.

    Li Yao continued to be angry and said, "It's all you! It's all your fault! How are you going to compensate me?"

    Li Yanqing looked up at her innocently.

    The more he was like this, the angrier Li Yao became, and he waved and beat him, "It's all your fault! There will always be misfortunes related to you! You pay me for the jade pendant! You pay for my mother and concubine! It's all your fault!"

    Suddenly, Li Yao was forced Pushing away, she fell directly to the ground, looking up, it wasn't Li Yanqing who pushed, but a handsome young man who looked two or three years older than her.

    He seemed to be angry too, because he exuded that faint smell, like a nice woody incense, but it was inherently oppressive.

    He's a god.

    Li Yanqing hid behind him and whispered, "Zhong Yu, this is my second sister."

    Li Yao sat on the ground and stared at him blankly.

    It turned out that he was Zhong Yu, and he was really good-looking...

    But, he pushed himself just now!

    Li Yao got up, pointed at Zhong Yu and said, "You are so courageous! I am a princess, how dare you push me?"

    Zhong Yu protected Li Yanqing and said, "Princess, you are also very courageous. Yan Qing is the prince, you Dare to hit him? If I sue His Majesty, do you think His Majesty will punish me or punish you?"

    Li Yao was so angry that she stomped her feet and said angrily, "You're a heavenly stem who bullies me a Dikun, you're so disrespectful, A person like you will never be able to get his wife in this life!"

    Zhong Yu stepped forward a few steps towards Li Yao, seeing him approaching, Li Yao felt apprehensive and took a few steps back unconsciously.

    "You, what are you going to do?"

    Zhong Yu looked at her and said, "What's wrong with Dikun? The princess thinks that Dikun is inferior to us?"

    Li Yao didn't know what to say for a moment, and walked back a few more times. Step, did not step on the foot, fell to the ground again.

    Zhong Yu squatted down in front of her and said, "Everyone is equal. Dikun is not superior to others, and of course he is not inferior to others. I pushed you just now because you were hurting Yan Qing, and you were the one who did it to the people I care about first." , That's why I will stop you, it has nothing to do with whether you are Dikun or Tiangan."

    Li Yao was stunned when she heard such a statement for the first time, she didn't realize that Li Yanqing was also stunned with her.

    Li Yao has only played with Di Kun, who is about the same age, and they all told her that their most longed-for life in the future is to marry an outstanding heavenly person, preferably like Zhong Yu, and then be pampered for the rest of their lives.

    What they said always made her feel that Di Kun must be favored by an excellent heavenly stem, and heavenly stem must also favor Dikun unconditionally.

    Only Zhong Yu told her that everyone is equal, and Dikun is neither superior nor inferior.

    After Zhong Yu finished speaking, he walked up to her and stretched out his hand to her, trying to pull her up.

    Li Yao felt that it would be a bit embarrassing for him to pull herself up again, so she opened his hand and ran out of the East Palace.

    Li Yao was walking on the aisle outside the East Palace, thinking that she had lost something very important, that Li Yanqing was being protected, but she didn't have anything.

    The more I thought about it, the more wronged I became, so I didn't leave at all, and squatted at the corner of the East Palace and started crying.

    She didn't know how long she had been crying, but someone walked up to her, sat down with her, and when she turned around, it was actually Zhong Si.

    "You, you came to see my jokes? Why are you so annoying? Those who want to marry you when they grow up are all blind!"

    "I didn't want to see your jokes. What's wrong with you?

    " Why tell you?"

    Li Yao punched him, but he didn't hide. Seeing this, Li Yao was stunned for a moment, and took his hand back.

    "Aren't you very fierce just now? Why don't you fight back now?"

    Zhong Yu smiled, "As long as you don't bully Yan Qing, if you want to bully me, you can do whatever you want and never fight back."

    "Didn't you say that heaven and earth are all the same? Then why did you let me?"

    "Hmm..." Zhong Si thought for a while and smiled, "You are younger than me, so I can't bully the small, right? Besides, you It's the princess, and if I bully you, don't I just offend you?"

    Seeing his smile, Li Yao stopped being angry, lowered her head, and fiddled with her skirt with both hands.

    Zhong Yu asked again, "Why are you crying? What's the matter?"

    Li Yao pursed her lips and whispered, "I have a piece of jade, which is the only thing my mother and concubine left me, but I can't find it. It is After coming out from the father's place, I collided with Li Yanqing, and then disappeared."

    Zhong Yu was in a trance, thinking of her sister.

    Quickly came back to his senses, and asked again, "Have you searched all the places I should look for?"

    "I've searched all over my own palace, and I've searched all the way to my father's place, but there's nothing there." Li Yao As he spoke, tears welled up in his eyes again.

    "Don't worry." Zhong Yu thought for a while, and asked, "Then before you went to pay your respects to your father, did you go anywhere else?"

    Li Yao thought about it, and said, "I haven't been to any other place. That is to say, I saw a kitten in the morning, and I chased it for a few steps, and I came back before I caught up with it in the back garden of Yaohua Palace."

    Zhong Yu stood up, and said, "Maybe it fell on the cat. It's there, let's go, I'll help you find it together."

    Li Yao looked up at him, he was smiling at himself, that kind of sincere smile, especially beautiful in the sun.

    "Yeah."

    Li Yao seldom went to the back garden of Yaohua Palace, so he didn't take care of it. There were a few tall and low trees with a lot of miscellaneous branches, and it was really hard to find them there.

    Zhong Yu asked Li Yao to wait for him, and went in to search carefully.

    Finally, under a tree, he found a jade pendant with pink tassels.

    "I found it!" Zhong Yu took the jade pendant and ran to Li Yao's side, and handed it to her, "Princess, take a look and see if it's this piece."

    When Li Yao took the jade pendant, she didn't need to confirm it. She just took a look and knew it was this piece.

    Looking up at Zhong Xuan, he found a wound on his neck. Looking carefully, he also had scratches on his hands, but he didn't care.

    "Since I found the thing, I'll go back to the East Palace."

    "Wait a minute." Li Yao stepped forward and grabbed his hand.

    "What's wrong?"

    Li Yao blushed and took out a handkerchief to wipe the scar on his neck.

    "You're injured."

    "It's just a little scratch, it's okay. It's getting late, I should go back."

    After Zhong Yu left, Li Yao looked at the handkerchief in his hand, there was a faint bloodstain on it.

    A palace man next to him stepped forward and wanted to take away the handkerchief from Li Yao's hand, "Princess, the handkerchief is dirty, can I change it for you?"

    "No need." Li Yao gripped the handkerchief tightly, "This handkerchief No one is allowed to move, I will wash myself later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 250K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.2K 54 22
Ning Jiao is an Alpha who grew up in a honeypot. When she was sixteen, her A-dad waved his hand towards the entire galaxy and said, "See this? All of...