The prince turned out to be D...

By fanyi__

[Ancient Style ABO, Tiangan=A Zhongping=B Dikun=O] Mu Shuangxue has been preparing for half a year and finall... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 85
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 13

229 7 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 13. Sleeping together in the same bed "Xiao Yan!"

    "Little Yan!"

    Li Yanqing seemed to have lost all strength and fell from a height. Mu Shuangxue caught Li Yanqing who fell and supported his waist in midair.

    Li Yanqing was a little dizzy, closed his eyes, and could only feel himself being hugged by her and hovering in the air.

    Her smell is obviously cold, but her embrace is very warm and comfortable.

    Mu Shuangxue hugged Li Yanqing and fell to the ground, letting Li Yanqing lie in her arms.

    "Xiao Yan, what's wrong with you?"

    Li Yanqing closed his eyes and calmed down, the dizziness just now almost disappeared.

    He wanted to say it was okay, and then stood up by himself, but he looked at Mu Shuangxue's concerned eyes...

    When the emperor and his ministers feast together in the palace, the courtiers can bring their own courtiers to participate. At that time, it was not uncommon for him to see those dikuns acting like a baby with their own heavenly stems, asking for care from their own heavenly stems.

    At that time, Li Yanqing always sneered at this kind of performance, and he was even a little disgusted to see those dikuns declaring their weakness intentionally or unintentionally, asking for favors as they should.

    He has always felt that most of the di-kuns are self-deprecating and self-deprecating, which makes everyone feel that they are so weak that they have no ability to live independently. It is the inherent impression created by most of the earth kuns that a small number of earth kuns with life ambitions can only be forced to become reproductive tools.

    But now, looking into Mu Shuangxue's eyes, he was thinking that it would be nice to be pampered once in a while.

    Mu Shuangxue saw that Li Yanqing looked at her silently, and asked again, "Xiao Yan, what's wrong with you?"

    "I was a little dizzy just now..."

    Mu Shuangxue touched his forehead and found that there was no fever.

    "What's wrong? Are you sick?"

    Li Yanqing shook his head, and said, "You still hurt me."

    Mu Shuangxue was sure that during the sparring just now, none of them hit him.

    "Where does it hurt you?"

    "Here." Li Yanqing stroked his lower abdomen, "It hurts so much that my legs are weak."

    Mu Shuangxue put her hand on the back of his hand covering his abdomen, "What's going on?"

    "What else can happen?" You did it." Li Yanqing grabbed Mu Shuangxue's hand and pressed it on the painful part of her abdomen, "Here. You did it."

    In fact, Mu Shuangxue kept every move and style just now, just in case she accidentally hurt her He, but he said it with such certainty that he really began to wonder if he hadn't grasped his limits just now.

    But Mu Shuangxue didn't deny it, and gently stroked the place where he said it hurt.

    Seeing that she seemed to be starting to feel guilty, Li Yanqing grabbed her hand, "Okay, I'm better, I'm fine."

    Mu Shuangxue hugged Li Yanqing into her arms, then directly picked him up and walked into the house go.

    Li Yanqing panicked, "What are you doing? I don't want you to hug me."

    Mu Shuangxue carried him all the way to the house, and put him on the bed.

    "You rest first. If it still hurts later, I'll go to my classmate to show you."

    Li Yanqing felt a little funny when she saw her nervous look.

    I'm fine, I'm just a little dizzy, and my stomach hurts a little, so why should I ask someone to see a doctor for letting her carry me in?

    "Shuangxue, why are you nervous? I'm so fragile in your eyes?"

    Mu Shuangxue touched his face, knowing that he was going to be strong, so she said, "No. Okay, you rest."

    "No." Li Yanqing Holding her hand, "What time is it? Where can I sleep? You can chat with me for a while."

    "What are you talking about?"

    Li Yanqing turned her head and thought for a while, "Then tell me, you usually do what you do. Well?"

    "Do what I should do."

    Li Yanqing was not very happy with her answer, which seemed to be perfunctory and defensive.

    In fact, I really didn't want to knock her around, I really just asked casually, but she obviously didn't believe in herself, and she didn't want to tell herself anything.

    Li Yanqing sat up and lifted the quilt.

    "It's fine if you don't want to talk. This is your room, so I won't bother you." Before

    she stood up, as if her abdominal pain had intensified due to anger, she sat on the edge of the bed and bent down while pressing her abdomen.

    "Xiao Yan! What's the matter?"

    "I'm mad at you."

    Mu Shuangxue helped him to lie down again, and unbuttoned his clothes to look at his abdomen.

    His abdomen was all white, without any red marks, it really didn't look like he was accidentally injured by himself just now.

    Mu Shuangxue gently covered her hands. His lower abdomen was not particularly flat, it was soft to the touch.

    "Does it hurt?"

    Li Yanqing's face was hot, but he lay flat and did not move, letting her touch him.

    Now it's like she is stroking her pregnant belly when she is pregnant with her child.

    "I'm talking about you, why are you unbuttoning my clothes casually and touching my stomach, do you know that you are molesting me?" Li Yanqing said deliberately again, "If people find out, I won't be able to get married."

    Mu Shuangxue She withdrew her hand and helped him rearrange the clothes on his abdomen.

    "I was just worried about you just now, that's why I... I'm sorry."

    Li Yanqing thought that she clearly couldn't trust herself just now, so she refused to talk about her daily life, so she said, "Do you think I'll make things difficult for you by staying tonight?" If so, I'll leave early tomorrow morning."

    "No, you can stay as long as you want. I'll keep the room you lived in before."

    Hearing Mu Shuangxue's words, Li Yanqing raised her eyes and met Looking into her eyes, she didn't avoid her eyes, her expression was sincere and serious.

    Li Yanqing asked, "Are you, do you want me to come to you?"

    Mu Shuangxue didn't answer, but glanced at her waist, Li Yanqing followed her gaze, and saw the jade pendant he gave her.

    She hangs on it.

    She took it with no sense of disobedience.

    Li Yanqing wiped away all the bad emotions, and asked, "Are you sure you don't mind if I stay a few more days     ?

    " You

don't mind?"

    Mu Shuangxue was taken aback, "You..."

    Li Yanqing pursed her lips, and said softly, "Don't bully me."

    Mu Shuangxue said helplessly, "Xiaoyan, didn't you come to test me on purpose?"

    Li Yanqing smiled, "Then take it as my test. Look at your indifference on the surface, but what you look like under the surface."

    Mu Shuangxue helped him cover the quilt, "You sleep here, I'll go to sleep in another room .”

    Mu Shuangxue got up and was about to leave, but her wrist was pulled, she turned around and saw that Li Yanqing was pulling her.

    "Shuangxue, do you want to come and practice?"

    "Practice for what?"

    Li Yanqing avoided his eyes and whispered, "I haven't reached the rainy season yet, you can try it first, if you can't control yourself. "

    How do you try?"

    Li Yanqing was embarrassed to say so bluntly, "This is your room, your bed, don't sleep anywhere else."

    Mu Shuangxue was very surprised by his invitation . Sit down, not knowing what to do next.

    Li Yanqing turned sideways and turned his back to her, "Come here."

    Mu Shuangxue lay down beside him, "Xiaoyan, if we share the same bed, it will be bad for you.

    " Treat me well? You still touch my stomach."

    "You're talking angry again."

    "I'm not angry."

    Mu Shuangxue turned her head and glanced at him, but he still turned his back to her, and could only see his face. the back of the head.

    After hesitating for a while, she leaned closer and hugged him gently.

    When he first hugged him, his body stiffened for a moment, but he soon relaxed and hugged him softly.

    After my elder brother came here not long ago, I thought about it.

    In fact, I wanted to marry him a little bit, and this was the first time I had such thoughts about a person.

    "Xiaoyan, is your Zhong family the former empress' Zhong family?"

    Mu Shuangxue felt the person she was holding tremble slightly.

    He said, "Why do you ask that?"

    "You are definitely not born in an ordinary family, but there is no noble relative in the capital with the surname Zhong. There is only one former royal relative, which is the Zhong family who came from a former empress. There is only one direct blood relative of the former empress. Brother, but he is heavenly, obviously it can't be you. So you are, a collateral lineage of the former Empress Zhong's family?"

    "Are you looking for me?"

    Although Li Yanqing was still being hugged by Mu Shuangxue, her tone of voice had changed. alert.

    "I just want to know your identity."

    "You don't need to check. After a while, I promise I will tell you." Li Yanqing paused and added, "I will tell you everything."

    " Can't you tell me now? I want to know about you."

    Li Yanqing clutched the quilt in his hand.

    What if I told her now?

    Maybe...

    "Shuangxue, in fact, I... hiss..." There

    was another pain in the abdomen that had recovered just now, and I couldn't help but gasped.     Mu

    Shuangxue sat up and looked at him, "Xiao Yan, what's wrong with you     ?

    " It doesn't hurt anymore, in fact, it didn't hurt for a while just now, don't go to the doctor, I don't want it."     Mu Shuangxue sat back beside him and looked at him, he was obviously very uncomfortable.     "Where does it hurt?"     Li Yanqing touched his abdomen, "Here."     Mu Shuangxue unbuttoned his clothes again, the place he pointed just now was below the navel, and when he touched it lightly, it was a little swollen.     "Is it really okay not to invite a doctor? Xiaoyan, how about I..."     "Go and invite a doctor and I will leave now."

    "Xiao Yan, don't be self-willed."

    "Ah!" Li Yanqing exclaimed softly.

    "What's wrong?"

    "It's all your fault for talking about me. You said it made my stomach hurt, and suddenly it hurts..."

    Mu Shuangxue sighed, covered him with the quilt, lay down and hugged him, and touched him lightly with her fingertips. his lower abdomen.

    "What's the matter with you? Are you sick?"

    "It's all your fault if you're not sick."

    Mu Shuangxue stopped talking, helped him pull the clothes on his stomach, and moved her hands away.

    Seeing that she didn't speak, Li Yanqing felt even more uncomfortable.

    "Why don't you talk?"

    Mu Shuangxue hesitated for a moment, and then said, "Actually, I...really didn't hit you just now. If you want to make a fuss, I can let you go, but if you don't feel well, don't be willful. "

    Hmph! Talk about me again! It's all your fault! It hurts~"

    Mu Shuangxue sighed, and hugged his abdomen again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 735 56
Lu Xi is wearing a book. She became the cannon fodder ex-girlfriend of the hero in the book, and her end was not as miserable as usual. The node she...
744K 57.4K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
15.4K 447 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...
8.9K 332 107
Jiang Can is a female A and a hardcore coffee lover. As the proprietress of a coffee shop, besides being surrounded by the smell of coffee, Jiang Can...