Arven x Reader - protect you...

By Thehornybicycle

(This Book is Based post Game) Things have been pretty stressful since you've started working for the elite... More

author's note
part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty one
Part twenty two
Part twenty three
Part twenty four
Part twenty five
Part twenty six
Part twenty seven
Part twenty eight
Part twenty nine
Part thirty
party thirty one
Part thirty two
Part thirty three
Part thirty four
Part thirty five

Part thirteen

610 14 33
By Thehornybicycle

'I'm really sorry about this...' arven said, loosing his grip on you a little bit and sitting up slightly, his head no longer resting on your back.

'Honestly it's fine. I really don't mind!' You responded. 'You can sit at front if you'd like. I'll hold onto you so you don't topple over,' you added, giggling and smiling softly at him.

'Wait really? Are you sure?' Asked arven, his cheeks turning light pink. He was wishing to be in your arms again.

'Yea sure! If it's going to make you feel safer then yea of course!' You said,  reaching your hand out for him to take it. 'Koradion/meridian, stop a second please.' You said as your Pokémon came to a slow halt.

Arven took your hand and you helped him move, so he was sitting in front of you.

You put your arms around arven's waist, resting your hands gently on his stomach, as an attempt to keep him from falling off. Your Pokémon began walking again.

You felt him tense up.

'Hey are you alright?' You asked, worried about your friend.

'y-yeah... just a little nervous that's all....' He responded in a hushed voice.

'Why's that?' You questioned.

Arven shook his head in response. 'Don't worry y/n.... It doesn't matter'

You nodded. 'Alright then. We're almost at school. You'll be fine. I promise.'

Arven relaxed into you a little bit.

He was glad to have you there for him. He took one of your hands from around his waist and held it softly. He then lifted it kissing it gently.

You both blushed, happy to have found comfort in each other again. Happy that you both had someone that cared about you.

                              .       .       .

(Koradion/morideon be there like 🧍🏼)
(Also I had no idea what to write as I was too tired to write anything Intresting. Lmao so I just did this)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
609K 9.5K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...