๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™›๐™›'๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...

By DaddyAlycia

Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-s... More

๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š
๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
๐˜พ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ญ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–
๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐™’๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ 
๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™›๐™ž๐™˜
๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค
๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š
๐™’๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข
๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ, ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ?
๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก, ๐™—๐™š๐™œ
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™”/๐™‰
๐™Ž๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™'๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™š
๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™จ๐™จ
๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™›๐™›
๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
A/N
๐™€๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š
A/N
๐™„ ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค, ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?
๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ
๐™Ž๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™'๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™„๐™„
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง, ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™Š๐™, ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค?
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™‰๐™–๐™ฉ
๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™›๐™›'๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™›๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ
๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
A/N

๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ

6K 214 229
By DaddyAlycia

(This part of the chapter is written in third person, just so you can know what's going on in Wanda and Natasha's head)

-

Natasha found herself walking to the coffee shop, just because of simple message her assistant sent to her.

Meet me at the barista, 7pm.

Nothing more, no explanation, no nothing.

But she grab the keys of her car and drove to her company, leaving it parked there to walk to the destination.

She kind of imagine what to expect, but hoping the best.

What she didn't expect when she opened the door was to see Wanda sitting in one of the tables, she thought it was maybe a coincidence.

"Wanda," she called her, the brunette turned her head and widened her eyes. She didn't expect it either.

"Nat? What are you doing here?" she asked as the redhead took a sit in front of her.

"y/n told me to come, you?"

"Same as you then," both of them furrowed their eyebrows, the assistant finally could fooled the two of them.

Before they can say another word, y/n passed the main door with a smirk on her face when her gaze landed on the two women.

Wanda tilted her head, Natasha did the same.

"Oh, it's good to see you're both here already," they were so confused, "can you sit by her side?" she asked Nat to change, who stunned stood up and sat by Wanda.

"To what we owe this little meeting, darling?" Wanda was the one to speak first.

"I want to propose something to you two," the two older women look each other.

"And what would that be?" Natasha shakes her head confused.

"Well, since I know your little games with me, well," y/n let out a sight, "I think I have the right to end it here."

They both choked on their breathe, widened eyes.

"What"

y/n giggled and leaned back in her seat.

"Oh my god, your faces, I should recorded that" you flick your gaze to the counter, where Kate was secretly laughing down there.

"Are you fucking with us?" Natasha was already impatient.

"Technically yes, but, that's not the case," You up your hand, calling your friend "do you want something to drink?"

"The usual," Wanda says.

"You?"

"Black coffee."

"Yes, babe?" That's what Kate says once she reaches our table, and the look on their faces was priceless.

"Usual for me and Miss Maximoff and Black coffee for Miss Romanoff, please?" she nods and walks back to the counter.

"What are we doing her, y/n?" Natasha sighs annoyed.

"I just wanted to know if you're still willing to fight for me" you said casually leaning back in your seat.

A few seconds passed and none of them dare to say anything.

"Well, I'll take that silence as a no, it was good to date with you two." You made the move to get up but the voice of the redhead stopped you.

"I am." a smirked form on your face.

"Me too." Natasha turned her head to look at her friend, who just smiled at her.

"Okay good," you were about to continue but Kate came with your drinks. "thanks, babes," you said looking at her but when she walked away, you met two pair of jealous eyes. "Relax, she's my friend."

You took a sip of your coffee, humming at the taste of it.

"So, first thing, no sex."

"But-" Wanda tried to complain but you didn't let her.

"No, no sex with none of you," you pointed them with your index finger. "You're gonna have to wait until I choose."

"Okay." Natasha rolled her eyes.

"No more messages about me."

They both nodded.

"You're gonna take me in real dates, no more punishments in the office" you looked at Natasha while Wanda giggled "or rewards in your house" her mouth fell open "are you two still up to?"

They both nodded again.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow in the office then." you got up, grabbed your coffee and walked away leaving the two of them stunned there.

Clearly they didn't expect that.

"That wins the best." Wanda lifted her hand for Natasha to take it.

"That wins the best, then." the redhead shaked hands with the brunette.

"I'm gonna pay, let's go home."

Y/N's pov (time skip)

I got up earlier this morning, proudly at myself for what I did yesterday. I quickly changed and walk to the coffee shop to get our mornings drinks.

With the cups on my hands, I made my way to the office, I was fifteen minutes early, but that was good for me to enjoy my coffee in peace.

When the elevator reached the 27th floor I noticed Natasha isn't here yet, weird.

I took out the fold of Sarah's case, I have a session with her in two days, so I want to refresh a little about what we did the last sessions.

The doors opening and the sound of the heels ticking on the floor got me out of my thoughts, seeing Natasha walks towards me with one of her hands between her back.

"Good morning, Miss Romanoff, your coffee is already on your desk."

"Good morning, detka, thank you," she smiles at me,  her tone is soft and sweet.

"You're very welcome." I smile back and focus on my work again, but she clears hee throat making me look at her. "Yes?"

"Uhm, I- for you." she nervously brings her hand to the front just to surprise me with a bouquet of pink tulips.

"Oh, they're so pretty!" I excitedly say as I stand up to grab the flowers. "thank you so much, Natasha."

"Don't thank me, it's okay." she smiles again and makes her way to her office. I let the bouquet by my side and get back to my business.

Before I can realize, lunch break is in ten minutes, and before I can plan what to do, Wanda appears as the elevator's doors open.

"Hey, pretty girl."

"Hi, Miss Maximoff,"

"I was wondering if you want to go grab some lunch with me or we can just eat here, what you think?" She sits in the chair in front of me, waiting for my response.

"Oh that sounds good, let's eat here if you don't mind," I put on my best puppy eyes.

"Of course, darling, there's no need to do that cute thing, you'll always get what you want from me," she winks at me and stands up. "What do you want?"

"Surprise me," I wink back as she disappears into the elevator.

Oh Natasha is gonna explode.

After a twenty minutes or some, Wanda walks again into my office with two food bags, she leaves them in my desk and grabs the chair in front of it to place it by my side.

"Can I sit here?" I nod and she starts to take out the dishes.

"Uhm this is the first thing you made me taste, isn't it?" I say as soon as I smell the delicious bolognese sauce.

"It is, yeah,"

"I love it, thank you, Wanda." I turn to look at her.

"No worries, I know you like it." she place her hand on my thigh, and thankfully, I'm wearing pants today.

We start eating, chatting about trivial topics, some of her patients, and stuff, until she sees the bouquet on the other side. She points it with her finger before swallow the bite of food.

"And that?"

"Oh Natasha gave it to me this morning, isn't it beautiful?" I tease her, and it worked as I see her jaw tightening.

"Yeah, it is."

We were almost finishing our foods when she said she needed to ask me something.

"So I was wondering if you would like to g-" before she can finish, Natasha came out of her office cutting her off.

"y/n, I need you." not even taking a glare to Wanda, she came back to her office.

"Sorry, I have to go, but you can message me later what you have in mind." I gave her a little squeeze on her forearm and walk to Natasha's office.

I step in and close the door behind me, seeing Wanda taking the elevator.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff?"

"You'll go on a dinner with me tomorrow night" she casually says.

"So, you interrupted Wanda, just to ask me out?" I cross my arms and knit my eyebrows.

"y/n if you want a date with me you just have to say it, you know?" she smirks proudly "we have a business dinner."

"Oh, okay, I didn't see anything on the agenda," I whisper to myself but she hear it anyway.

"It just come up, you can schedule it now, I'll send you the details." I nod "you can go now."

I come out of her office and clean my desk, throwing away the trash of our recently lunch with Wanda.

When I finished, I schedule the dinner for tomorrow, and keep going with some patients folds Natasha gave to me this morning.

The times flies and it's time to go home, I grab my things and the bouquet and head out of the building, calmly walking to my apartment I make a reminder of prepare my outfit for tomorrow.

Once I reach my floor, I let the flowers on the kitchen island until I find a vase to lave them there.

I unwrapped the paper to put the tulips in water when a paper not falls from inside. I bent over to grab it, ang again, red ink.

You are artwork, I could admire you forever
NR

Oh, Natasha, you have me melting more than I should.

HEYYYY, how are you guys? I'm so happy to post abditory again!!! I hope that if you read it, you like it<3

What do you think about this chapter? and what about Natasha's note, isn't it so sweet?

I'm gonna ask once again, who would you choose? oh and WHY

I read you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 402 16
BOOK 1 Y/N is a 23 year old super genius, she graduated University at 18 and has been obsessed on recreating wanda's mind reading powers. She was com...
11.1K 904 55
Book 3 in the Maximoff series. If you haven't read either of the books before, please do so. There is a short summary of book 2 at the beginning but...
1.6K 70 8
"what if i told you i feel like i know you? but we never met." ใ€marvel fanficใ€‘ ใ€wanda maximoff x fem! ocใ€‘ ใ€age of ultron - ??? ใ€‘ disclaimer: i don't...
177K 5.9K 26
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*COMPLETED*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง "im so sick of 17, wheres my fucking teenage dream?" (content warning ;; smut, cursing, fighting, mention of blood and...