We get love too (BoyxBoy)

By fantasy_differ

Description inside the book. BoyxBoy. ©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED More

Description
Chp-1
Chp-2
Chp-3
Chp-4
Chp-5
Chp-6
Chp-7
Chp-8
Chp-9
Chp-10
Chp-11
Chp-12
Chp-13
Chp-14
Chp-15
Chp-16
Chp-17
Chp-18
Chp-19
Chp-20
Chp-21
Chp-22
Chp-23
Chp-24
Chp-25
Chp-27
Chp-28
Chp-29 (Epilogue)

Chp-26

967 53 2
By fantasy_differ

I crossed my arms and looked down at Anthony sleeping body. I smirked before pulling on his blanket that he was sleeping on so he can roll off the bed and into the floor.
Anthony hissed as he clenched his side where his stitches is. "What the hell William!?" He yelled.

"You lied to me." I simply said.

"What the hell are you talking bout?" He ease his way off the ground and on to his bed. "How did you get in here anyway?"

"Where's the gun?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"What are you talking bout?"

I rolled my eyes and started to look under his bed where I saw a hulk metal lunch box. I pulled it out from under the bed and immediately opened it to see a sandwich bag of weed, I think 500 dollars in cash and a roulette with 4 bullets on the side.

"Why are you going through my stuff?" Anthony snatched the lunch box away from before closing and locking it.

I took the opportunity to take his phone and lock myself in his bathroom. I hurried in putting in the passcode he told me and went to his gallery where the video is.

Banging on the door made my heart beat faster as I deleted the video. I turned the phone off and opened the door to see a furious Anthony.

"First you come in here and flip me off my bed, then you went through my shit and now you took my phone and did God knows what. Give me my phone." he stuck out his hand.

I put the phone in his hand before brush passing him and I n my way out the door.

"Oh and that video you deleted, I have other copies." he said.

I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned to see a smirking evil Anthony. "What?" I said.

His smirking turned into a evil grin. "I have other copies of the video. Do you think I'm stupid William? I knew this would happen." he shrugged. "You should of never walked up in here, now I have to send out the video."

I step closer to him. "You wouldn't dare."

He step closer to me with a evil look. "Oh, I would."

I cross my arms in front of my chest. "What do you want?"

He raise an eyebrow. "Why would you think I want something?"

"I know you Anthony, you always want something. So tell me what you want so I can go home."

He smiled. "Lets see. I had that. Don't want that. That's to over your price."

I rolled my eyes. "Can you hurry up." I urged.

He looked at me up and down. "I had that, don't want it again."

I scoffed. "Boy please."

"Someone is getting feisty." he snapped his fingers in a diva way.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. But seriously, hurry up. I gotta go to my graduation rehearsal."

"Oh shit! That today?"

"Not shit."

"Can you give me a ride?" He had the nerve to asked.

"Uh-no."

"The video remember." he taunt.

I huffed. "Fine. Let's go, before we're late." I walked out his room.

"Wait up!" He yelled as I jog down the stairs.

"You better hurry the fuck up!" I yelled back. I saw him trying to jog down the stairs.
I opened the door before walking outside to my car, with Anthony trying to speed walk knowing I would leave his ass here.

When we arrived at school, I turned off my engine and hopped out the car before slamming my door shut out of anger. Being in the same car with Anthony annoying ass just blew my cap. I can't believe I dated him.

I walked up to my friends. "Don't ask." I comment, knowing they was confused about Anthony getting out my car. I locked the doors with my key before walking inside with Sean and Gia behind me.

I immediately spotted Devon as I walked in the lunchroom. "I'll meet up with y'all later." I said to them before walking to Devon.

"So, what happened?" Devon said.

I sighed. "He has more copies."

"That fucker." he spat. "I want to punch him in the face so bad."

"God. Does everything have to end with violence with you." I said frustrated.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Everything." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Baby." Devon pulled me into his chest. "What's really wrong?" He rubbed my back in a soothing way as I take in his scent.

"I'm just, tired." I said into his chest.

"It's more than that. Just tell me, I won't judge. Much." When he chuckled, it sent vibrations to his already massive chest.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me. "I just want to have a stress free day." I admit.

Devon smiled down at me. "How bout you don't worry about the video?"

I gave him a confused look. "But I have to get the video. I don't want it to send out."

He shook his head. "I'll worry about that. You just go home and relax until graduation."

I shook my head. "I want to help."

"I know you do, but it's not your problem."

"It is my problem. Your problems is my problems, remember." I gave him a puppy dog face that rarely use.

He sighed. "You know I can't say No to you."
I smiled at my success.
"But, I would have to say No."
My smile turned into a frown. "Fine. Then I would have to say no for sex."

He chuckled. "We'll see."

"Yeah. We'll see. Get in line." I get out of his grasp and walked to my spot in line behind In front of Sean.

"What's wrong with you?" Sean asked.

I looked at him and put on a smile. "Nothing, just a lot of things on my mind."

"Okay." He shrugged it off and I looked forward.

After rehearsal I said goodbye to Sean, Victoria, Jeffery and Gia. I walked up to Devon and gave him a kiss. "I'll call you later."

"Wait, you're not coming over."

I shook my head. "My mom is coming back today."

"Oh yeah. I guess mamas boy gotta see his mother." he smiled.

I flicked him off. "Screw you."

"News flash, you already did that."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"Talk to you later babe." he kissed my cheek.
"Bye." I said.
"Bye."

I walked to my car where Anthony was leaning on it. "Aww, aren't y'all sweet?" He mocked.

"Shut up." I mumbled before getting in the car and so did he. "Have you decided what you want?"

He did a evil grin. "In order to make Devon disappear, you have to replace it."

"Replace it with what?" I drove out the parking lot.

***************

"Hell no!" I yelled as I entered the male strip club.

Anthony walked beside me. "Just do some stripping, I'll get the video and delete Devon video. It's easy."

"For you it is, for me it would go on my records. I'm not doing this." I was about to walk out, but he stopped me.

"Should I give the video to the police?"

I looked down and shook my head.

"Okay then. Get up there and shake your fat ass." he smacked my butt.

I hit him in the arm. "No touching!" I yelled over the music that started to blast.

Anthony put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry, changing room is to your left."

I rolled my eyes and stormed my way to the room.

After getting changed into a sailor outfit, which is the only outfit that doesn't show my dick. I walked on stage in front of gross men that drill over my small, skinny, teenage boy body.

I looked to my left to see Anthony giving me a dumps up while recording me. I rolled my eyes and touched the pole in front of me. Instantly 'Pour it up.' by Rihanna filled the club.

I swayed to the music while trying to get a rhythm going. Once I got the groove I started to do tricks on the pole that I never knew I can do.

"I gotta stop watching stripper movies." I thought.

After the song was over, I was done. I looked down at the men that looked impassioned with my dancing. I guess I was that good. A guy even stood up and started clapping and so did the others.

I chuckled, grabbed the money that was on the stage and hurried off the stage and into the changing room to put on my regular clothes.

"If Devon ever find out about this, he will kill me." I said to myself.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

(A/N: I don't know how I'm going to end this book..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 436 16
His mother ignores him, his cousins look down on him and he's bullied at school to the point that he doesn't want to go any longer. Yogi Luthor shou...
29 0 1
A short love story about two college boys
386K 19.5K 163
The final chapter in the Homecoming Series..............