Chp-7

"A what?" My eyes widen.
"A sister. She's the same age as you."
"Wow. What her name?"
My mother shrugged "I don't know, but we're meeting her and her mother tomorrow at dinner."
"Oh. How are you holding up?" I asked.
She sighed "I wasn't really shocked about the news. It's going to be different at-"
I cut her off "No Ma, it's going to be better." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "I hope so."

I walked through the school doors and immediately went to my locker. Hearing that I have a sibling didn't surprise me. My father was a man whore, but I am surprised that he kept the secret for 16 years. Maybe it's not the side chicks child he has been seeing recently. Speaking of man whore, where's Tony and why isn't he sucking faces with Ashely so he can get me jealous. This day keeps getting weirder and weirder.

I walked to my first period class to see Tray, Sean and Gia laughing it up. When I sat at the table the laughing disappeared, they just stared at me "What?." I snapped.
"Attitude much." Sean comment.
"Y'all was staring at me. Do I have something on my face?" I wiped my face with my hands.
Tray pulled me down in my chair and kissed my lips "No bae, nothing is on your face."
"Then what's so funny?."

Sean pulled out his phone "It's a video of Tony sucking dick, it went out to everybody in the school."
"It's recent too." Gia add.
"You wanna see it?" Sean asked. I shook my head "No thank you."

"So, how much money you get?" Gia asked. I shrugged "I don't know, but I do know I have a sister."
"A what?" They said in a unison.
"A sister. She the same age as me, I'm meeting her tonight."
"Do you think it's somebody at this school?" Tray asked.
I shrugged "Maybe, it could be anybody."
"It could be me, or Sean." Gia chuckled.
"Bitch, I may be gay but I am 100% a man." he deepened his voice when he said man.
"Call us and tell us who she is." Gia said. I nod "Okay."

----------------
"Come on William, before we're late!" My mother yelled from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and put my shoes on, grabbed my keys, looked at my self in the mirror while making sexy faces before going downstairs.
"Took you long enough." Ma opened the door.
"Ma, you can't rush beauty." we walked to the car and I get in the passenger seat while she got behind the wheel.
"Yeah, whatever." she started the engine and drove off.

Once we arrived at Friday's, I got out the car and followed behind my mother into the building. We walked through the tables to get where my sister and the baby mama is sitting. The baby mama was gorgeous for a 42 year old just like my mother. At least my father had good taste in women. I saw the back of my sister head and she had freshly done braids, which tells me she likes to dress to impress.

"Hello." My mother said to get there attention. The woman got up and gave my mother a hug, I raised a eyebrow 'Do they know each other?' I thought to myself.
Off guard the woman embrace me with a hug and put me at arms length "He looks just like you Tiffany."
My mother smiled "Thanks Tasha. Your daughter looks just like you too."

"Thank you. Ashely don't be rude, get up and saw hi." I almost choked on my tongue.
Ashely is my sister? Kill me now!
Ashely got up, gave my mother a hug and turned to me. She was probably thinking what I was thinking because we both had the same face expressions.

"Do y'all know each other?" Tasha asked. "Yes Ma. We're in the same classes." Ashely answers while glaring at me. I glared at her back.
"Let's sit down." My mother suggested. Ashely and I sat across from each other while still glaring at each other. My mother sighed "So we're all here. Since we all know each other, the conversation wouldn't be hard." She looked at both of us.

We was still shooting daggers at each other with our arms crossed.
I wanted to kick her face in so bad. "Instead of meeting each other. Why are we really here?" Ashely asked.
"Well, Tiffany saw the will and she wants to tell y'all both something."
I looked at my mother "Tell us what?"

"Y'all father left money for both of you." My mother said with excitement.
"Umm, okay. I don't think it's a lot." Ashely said and I agreed.
My mother smiled "Actually when the money splits up into two, each of you will get 800 thousand dollars."
Both of us choked on our spit "What?" I coughed.

"How can a guy with no job have that much money?" Ashely asked. They shrugged "Some how he got that much money." Tasha said. "When do we get it?" Ashely said.
"Well, we hold it until you're 22."
"I know what Ashely is going to spend that money on." She glared at me.

"We also want you two to spend the whole day together." Tasha said.
"No!" Both of us said in a unison. "Yes." My mother said while giving me her say something else face. I shut my mouth and leaned back in the chair.

"Either Saturday or Sunday, both of y'all have to spend some time together. Get to know each other, go to the mall or something." Tasha said. "But Ma there's these Two parties that I have to g-" Tasha gave a Ashely a face that made her shut up.
"That's final, Saturday you and Ashely are going to the mall to spend some time with each other."
We huffed "Fine."

"When's your birthday Ashely?" I asked. "July 9, 1998. How bout you?"
"We share the same birthday. That's weird." We looked at them. They looked at each other then looked down.

"Eww!" Ashely and I said. "That's is just nasty." I said.
"What? It was the 90's okay, everyone was doing it." Ma said.
I gagged "All three of you. That is just- eww, I can't."

---------------------
"Ashely?" Gia and Sean said in shock. We was all on oovoo since they have Androids and I have apple.
I nod "Yeah and we share the same birthday."
"Ew! That's just nasty." Gia said.
"I know right. Finding out your parents had a threesome is not the best news you want to hear."

"Uh-duh. Other than that, what else happened?" Sean asked. I huffed "I have to spend a whole day with Ashely at the mall."
"Aww, brother and sister outing." Sean mocked. "Shut up. I gotta go, all the bad news is making me tired."
"Okay, goodnight y'all."
"Night" we said before ending the call.

I put my phone on the nightstand and instantly fell asleep...

Ashely in m/m