Chp-27

"Mommy!" I screamed while I ran to the door and jumped on her like a car.

"Boy, get off of me. You know your skinny ass is heavy." she groaned.

"I miss you." I said ignoring her whole statement.

"Aww, sweetie I miss you too. Now, get off before you break my back."

I got off of her and backed up so her and Logan came walk inside. "Hi Logan."

"Hi William." he greeted back before putting my moms luggage on the floor beside the stairs. "I'll talk to you later, my queen." Logan kissed my mom cheeks. Which made her blush and giggle.

"I'll call you tonight." My mother said before pecking his lips with hers. Logan walked out the door and my mother closed it.

"So, I guess the trip was fun." I said.

Her smile grew even more, if that's possible. "Yeah, it was. So, how was your week? Anything exciting happen?" She picked up her bag and walked upstairs to her room with me behind her.

"It was interesting."

She set her luggage on the bed. "Interesting? How interesting?"

I sat on the edge of her bed. "I went to a male strip club."

She raised an eyebrow. "With what ID? You know you're not old enough to step foot in that place."

I nod. "I know."

"Does Devon know?" My mom started to unpack her belongings.

"No. And he should never know."

My mom sighed. "I just came home and you already want me to keep a secret."

I shrugged. "You know you're the best secret holder."

She huffed. "What else do you want me to keep?"

I shook my head. "Nothing right now, but be ready for the ones along the way."

She walked out the closet. "How was rehearsal?"

"Boring."

She smiled. "I can't believe my baby is graduating in two days. Remember when you first started Pre-K, you was so young."

"So sentimental."

"At least I'm not a mama's boy." she comment.

I chuckled. "Well, you would have to be a boy."

She rolled her eyes. "Smart ass. Get out so I can change my clothes, I'm tired."

"Maybe if you didn't spend so much time partying."

"Get out. Before I throw my phone at you." she warned.

I got up and hurried out the room before the door hit my butt. I walked into my room just in time to answer my new brought Iphone.

"Hey Will." Ashely greeted.

"Hey Ash." I say on my bed and turned down my tv to hear her better,

"Do you want to go out tonight? It's this senior party going on, you know end of high school and going into college kind of thing."

"Um, yeah sure. I need something to do anyway." I shrugged like she can see me.

"Okay, good. I'll pick you up at 8 so we can go together."

"Okay, I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I end the call and set my phone on the night stand beside my bed.

************

Ashely pulled up to the music blasting house. She parked the car across the street before turning off the engine and getting out. We walked into the hot ass household.

"Why is it always hot? Gotdamn" Ashely said.

I was about to say something but someone pushed me to a near by wall. "Excuse you." I said.

I looked down to see Shaquan or what the hell her name is. "You're excused." she said back.

Ashely stood beside me. "You did that on fucking purpose you bitch."

Shark rolled her eyes and flipped her 50 cent weave. "Nobody is talking to your hoes ass."

Ashely and I looked at each other. "Hoe?." We said in a unison before looking back at Shark. "Only hoe I see is you. Dick breath ass." Ashely said.

Shark grasped. "You can not be fucking talking. At least I didn't sleep with half the football team."

"You're right. You slept with the whole damn team, cheerleaders-"

"-Coach and announcer." I finished her sentence.

"Bitch. Get out our fucking face!" Ashely brushed passed her with me following behind her. "I need to get drunk." she huffed.

For the whole night we drunk liquor/beer, laughed, danced and talked. At the end of the party I had to drive home because Ashely was out of it. I drove her home, practically carried her in her house, up the steps and to her room. I had to take her shoes off, which was difficult because she kept crawling away.

I didn't want to wake up her heavy sleeping mother because it would be kind of my fault if Ashely gets caught. Also, on top of that Ashely threw up on me and I had to sleep on the couch because my house was like 7 miles away from her house.
Luckily the couch was comfortable enough to sleep on, if it wasn't my night would of ended horrible and my day would of started off bad.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I lazily picked it up and put it to my ear. "Hello." I said groggily.

"William?"

I rubbed my eyes and yawn. "Devon." I stretched out like a cat.

"Yeah. Um, don't get mad."

"What did you do?" I carefully sat up.

"Anthony sent out the video to the police. William, I'm in jail."