Chp-10

"Mom."
"Yes William?"
"Why didn't you tell me about my uncle sooner?"
She sighed and turned to look at me "Your uncle is no good."

"What do you mean?"
"William, I don't want to have this conversation with you. Eat your breakfast so you can leave for school." she turned back around to finish with the dishes. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys to my my car that I brought yesterday "I'm not hungry."
I walked out the kitchen and then out the house to my baby. I listened as she started up before driving off to school.

I parked the car into the space, turned off the engine and got out before locking the doors because niggas these days be stealing cars in the day time. I walked passed Frank and his friends.
"Ayo, William!" Frank yelled. I turned to him "Sup Frank."
We gave each other dap "Sup man, how you been?"

"I'm good, what's up with you?"
"I'm good. Listen, it's this party Saturday and I want you to come and bring Travon too."
I nod "Aight." I school bell rings. "I'll talk to Travon about the party."
"Aight man." he went back to his friends and I went to class.

I set my book bag on the desk before sitting down in front of Sean and Gia. Travon soon walked in and sat by me before giving me a kiss. "Good morning." I say.
"Good morning." he said back.
"Oh we don't get a good morning?" Sean said.

I rolled my eyes "Good morning."
He shook his head "Nah nigga, you can't say it now. It's to late."
"Stop being a drama queen Sean." Gia said.
He waved us off "Whatever."

"It's this party Friday. Do y'all want to come?"
Sean and Gia eyes widened "Of course." they said in a unison. I looked at Tray and he was just staring at his phone "Babe."
"Hmm." he looked up at me. "Frank is throwing a party Friday, you wanna come with us."
"Umm, I don't know if I can make it."
"Oh okay."
"Maybe the next party, it's just I gotta take care of some business." he pull my chair closer to his. "Okay, I understand."

After class I went to my locker to get my gym clothes. I shut my locker close and turn to get hit by a huge chest "I'm sorry." I looked up to see a handsome young man; brown eyes, toned chest, probably 6 or 6'1, smooth brown skin complexion and nice hair cut.

"It's good ma. I'm Devon and you are?"
I cleared my throat "William."
"Well William it's nice to meet you."
"It's nice to meet you too." I walked off before he could say anything else. I walked to the gym locker to get changed.

After getting changed, I went to my usual spot in the bleachers waiting for Tray but he never came. And like always I'm by myself, bored and on my phone.

"Winters!" The coach called my name. I walked down the bleachers to walk to him "Yes coach?"
"Go in the storage to get the basketball bag."
I nod and walked into the back of the gym. I went through the double doors and through the long hallway you would usually see in scary movies. Once I reached the other set of double doors at the end of the hall, I opened it and immediately grabbed the bag full of basketballs.

"Tray, right there." I heard a female voice. I walked in the back more and hide behind a shelf, I looked around the corner to see Tray fucking one of Ashely friends doggy style on the old wooden table. "You like that baby?" He groaned.

A few tears slide down my checks.
How can he do this to me? I thought he wouldn't cheat on me, I guess that's a bunch of bullshit. All thugs are the same; lying, cheating bitch niggas.

I wiped my tears and stormed out of the storage, through the long hallway and back into the gym to give the coach the bag. I stormed up the bleachers and sat in my spot. I soon saw the bitch walking into the gym and had the nerve to look at me while walking to Ashely and the sluts. Later Tray walked in the gym and up the bleachers to me.

He tried to give me a kiss but I moved my head. "What's wrong baby?"
I rolled my eyes "Fuck off." I ran down the bleachers and out of the gym and into the hall way. I leaned on the wall and broke down crying. "William. Are you okay?" Ashely came to my side and rubbed my back. I shook my head "Tray cheated on me. I thought he was the one, but I thought wrong."
She pulled me into a hug "You know what, Screw him. He's just another bitch nigga."

I pulled away and wiped my tears "You're right. Screw him."
She smiled "That's the spirit. How about we skip gym and go out to the mall?"
I smiled "I would love that."

--------------------
"Is he still texting you?" Ashely ask. I nod and turned off my phone "Guys are pigs." I stated.
She agreed "I'm sorry about Tray. At first he seemed faithful."
"Yeah, but that was a mask."
She sighed and sat by me on the couch. We was currently at my house, we just came home from the mall and Ashely mother is home, so Ashely is staying here until school is officially out.

"Are you going to Frank party Friday?"
I nod "I promise Gia and Sean I would. I just don't know anymore."
"You should go, get the nigga off your mind and maybe find someone new." she nudged me and chuckled.
I smiled "Okay. But I'm not going to promise I'm going to find someone."
"Okay, then just get drunk. Either way, Travon is irrelevant."

I chuckled "He's such a Dutch bag."
"Yes. Aren't they all?"
I shook my head "Some are actually men, instead of pigs."
"I wish I had a man."
I sighed "Me too."

"What are y'all doing here? School is not out yet." My mother walked through the door. Both of us looked at her "What are you doing here? Your shift is not over." I said.
"I asked the question first."
I sighed "I saw Tray having sex with one of Ashely friends."
My mother face softened "Aww baby. I'm sorry."

I huffed "I thought he was the one."
"Men can fool you sometimes." Ma sat in between us. "The key thing to not get your heart broken is to not show all of your emotions and not to catch feelings to fast."

"That's what I do." Ashely said. I put my head on my mother shoulder "I'm so glad I didn't sleep with him."
"At least you didn't. You never know where his dick been" Ma said.

Ashely and I looked at each other before laughing. "What's so funny?" Ms asked.
"Oh nothing ma." I wiped my fake tears.
She waved us off "Whatever."
"You didn't answer my question. Why are you off work so early?" I asked.
"Oh, me and Logan our going out and I wanted to pick out a outfit."

"When am I going to meet him?" I asked.
"He'll pick me up today, so you'll see him." She grabbed her bags. "If you need me, I'll be upstairs getting ready."
"Bye Ms. Winter."
"Bye Ashely." My mom walked upstairs to her room.

"I should go." We stood up, grabbed her bags and I walked her to the door. "Thanks for being here."
She shook her head "No problem." We gave each other a hug before she walked to her car. I closed and locked the door before grabbing my bags and going upstairs to my room.

---------------
"Ma, your boyfriend is here!" I yelled.
"Tell him I'll be down in a sec."
I opened the door to see a handsome man standing in front of me "You must be Logan." I said.
He nod "And you're William."

My eyes widened. I never knew my mother would get a English fella.
"Come in." I moved aside so he can walk in. "My mom will be down in a sec." I said.
He nod and looked around "This is a nice place."
"She designed it herself. I just did the labor."
He chuckled. "Funny."

"Sorry it took me so long." My mom walked downstairs with a black strapless dress that stops at her knees. "You look beautiful." Logan said. "And you look handsome." Logan kissed my mother on the cheek.

"Okay William, I left money on the table for pizza and I'll be back later." she kissed my cheek before walking out with Logan behind her. "Be safe and have fun!" I yelled. I watched them as they got in the car and drive off. I closed and locked the door and spent my night upstairs in my room eating ice cream and watching sad romantic movies on HBO on demand.