TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

1.Miracle inside us :)

16.5K 593 189
By santhiyasuresh

How does it feel to be loved by everyone around us, how does it feel to be celebrated by the families , how does it feel to be treated as King / Queen by our life partner, it feels out of the world and our Tejran felt that in every moment of life.

A fine morning and our Tejran were cuddling to each other , his hands wrapped around her waist and their legs entangled. He squirmed feeling her hot breath on his neck crook and pulled away a bit, opening his eyes he saw the most beautiful sight, his laddoo sleeping with a pout, her lashes touching her cheeks making him feel jealous as its his territory, heck she is his Territory from head to toe. He gently pushed the bangs covering her face a bit and traced his fingers slowly behind her earlobe making her smile widely.

She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him close, he pecked her cheeks and whispered " good morning biwi ", his hot breath and hoarse morning voice made her shiver, she slowly opened her eyes and his beautiful eyes came into her view. She traced his cheeks and he took her hand and kissed her fingers.

Karan " u look more hot in my shirt and this morning after glow make u more beautiful laddoo "

He whispered and she blushed to the deepest red, his fingers reached her mangalsutra and he pulled her closer through it.

Teju rolled her eyes " u and ur obsession with my mangalsutra "

Karan " Mrs. Tejasswi Karan Kundrra "

He said near her lips and she closed her eyes feeling his lips merely touching hers, she pulled him through his collars and kissed on his lips making him smile, hovering over her, he responded back passionately and they both broke the kiss bcoz of his mobile ringing..

He picked up the call settling beside her to see it was omi.

Karan " hello "

Omi " before u shout at me, I know u r with bhabhi, but i called u to inform u that u have ur shooting in another one hour "

Karan " I will be there "

Omi " haan bhai one more thing "

Karan " what "

Omi " don't make my bhabhi more tired, byeeeee " he laughed and cut the call making karan glare at his phone. Teju giggled and his eyes moved to her

Karan " badi hasi aarahe hai aapko "

Teju " nahi nahi "

Karan " nahi..ruk batati hu "

Before he could grab her, she ran to their washroom and he was fast enough to enter and thus begins the shower romance for the day...

...........................................................................

Both came outside after getting ready, she got ready in her simple pale pista green maxi dress and he wrapped himself in white jeans and blue shirt looking cute and hot like teenager.

They entered the living room and he rolled his eyes to see omi already there.

Omi " hello bhai and bhabhi, good morning"

Karan " so u called from here "

Omi " yeah..i know u won't come soon, so I reached and then called u.. Have ur breakfast we will leave "

Teju " omi u also join "

omi " I had bhabhi, u please feed him soon"

Karan " I swear I m going to break ur bones for being the romance breaker in my life "

It's time for Omi to roll his eyes " 2 saal hogye shaadi ka inko abhi bhi romance ki padi hai "

Karan smacked his back " chal bhag.. 20 saal bhi hojaye mei apni biwi ko aise hi pyaar karunga aur romance karunga "

Omi " dhekti hai.. Bhabhi, don't trust him.. He will change once prince or princess comes in future "

Teju " sunnnyyyy " she pouted and karan nodded no immediately.

Karan grabbed omi neck " Mera ghar kyu tudwana chahti ho tum saale "

He moved to teju and cupped her cheeks
" U r my first baby biwi, they are after you for me always.. " he pecked her forehead and omi smiled at them. He did Evil eyes off and both smiled at them. Teju feed karan his breakfast which Manoj haf prepared already, the trio left together to the set.

Teju " sunny, Mumma and Papa ko I will pickup from airport "

He nodded and dropped her on set, she has a reality show shoot today in which she was a guest performer.

.....................................................................

She left from the shoot once it's wrapped and drove to the airport to pick up her in laws who are returning after 6 months of stay in US. She is excited to meet them as she missed them the most.

Paps spotted her and she wished them, she had a cordial talk with everyone when both of them came outside. She ran to them and hugged both.

Teju " I missed you both so much... I m not letting u go again. "

Papa " we missed u too doll "

Mumma " tabhiyat kaisi hai ab "

Teju " all good sunny haina to take care "

His parents looked at her with a smile and proud of karan, this is what every parents want to hear from the daughter in law of house, they raised a good man who prove to be a good husband in taking care of his wife.

The trio walked away and paps clicked their pictures. They reached home and she gave them refreshments after which they decided to take a nap bcoz of jet lag.

She started cooking special dishes for them to surprise them and he called her in between to check if she alright.

Karan " Teju u okay now? "

Teju " haan mera little.. I m perfectly fine.. Don't be tensed.. "

Karan " reports kab ayenge "

Teju " unone bola today evening.. She said anyone from the family can come and collect it today "

Karan " okay I will go meet her and collect the reports while coming "

Teju "  y r u exhausting urself, I will go na sunny "

Karan " biwi, thing concerning about you doesn't make me exhaust, I want to meet her and talk about ur health. So let me go "

She sighed knowing her stubborn husband and after some virtual kisses they ended the call. She remembered how he panicked when she fell ill.

It was mid afternoon when teju came back from her movie shoot, it was nearing the end, hence her timings are little hapazard. She looked at the empty house, it's been 18 hours since she see him in person, the shoot was prolong for extra time and she was completely exhausted. Ordering some food for her, she went to take a hot relaxing shower which helped her muscles to relax and her mind to calm down. She came outside wrapping bathrobe when the door bell rang, she quickly wore his hoodie and Short and went to take the order.

Opening the door, she gasped to see him standing their with her food.

Karan " hoo hoo.. Itni hot Avatar ..wait a second.. U were planning to open the door for a delivery person like this.. Tejuuuuu "

She giggled as her eyes moistened seeing him after long hours and he immediately kept the food on table and hugged her. She wrapped her legs around his waist clutching his shirt and he picked her and walked inside after locking the door.

He settled on the couch and she settled on his lap comfortably keeping her head in the crook of his neck. She was sniffing his scent and he stroked her back for sometime.

Karan " kya hogaye sweetie "

Teju" I missed u so much "

Karan " I know my love, bcoz I also missed my biwi so much "

He pulled her and kissed her forehead, she was looking pale and he cringed his eyebrows seeing her so weak.

Karan " u look Ill Teju "

Teju " that's bcoz of tiredness sunny.. I will be fine soon after getting some sleep "

He fed her food and made her sleep on him after changing. She woke up in the middle and ran to washroom and he jerked feeling her movement, he also walked and saw her puking everything she had. He become so worried and picked her up, her voice was very low and she snuggled to him more.

Karan " Teju we shud see the doctor baby "

Teju " u r there na, I will be fine sunny "

Karan " u want to have something, let me make some lemonade, u puked everything baby "

She hummed and he gently pulled out to make her juice. She drank it in a go and somewhat feeling better. He hugged her closer and she snuggled more.

Karan " please let's go and meet the doc, I can't see u like this "

Teju " let's wait for this day, if I am not fine tomorror then we will go.. Pakka "

He nodded sighing and made her sleep. She slept for while and he was just staring at her the whole time before drifting to sleep.

She woke up in mid evening and he kissed her cheeks.

Teju " u didn't sleep? "

Karan " I slept for a sometime "

Teju " I m okay  little "

Karan " I will believe once the doctor says that "

Teju  in her baby tone " haww u don't believe ur wife but u will believe another person "

Karan chuckled " bcoz I know my biwi is bohot shaani , now tell me how r u feeling "

Teju " I feel light headed, little dizzy and nauseous. But it will be fine.. May be I didn't sleep the entire night na isiliye "

Karan " dizziness.. Teju we r going to doc. That's it.. It's not a good sign "

Teju " okay tomorrow morning.. Fine "

He nodded and made a appointment on her name the next day. He cooked some light food for her and both cuddled to sleep.

The next, they reached the hospital and doc ran some test before explaning them it's normal to feel like such bcoz of lack of sleep and work stress. She also said The report will be coming in a day and they can collect it, she prescribe some basic vitamins for her health.

A whistle sound from the pressure cooker break her trance, she took out the boiled potatoes and daal and let it cool ,started making dough for the parata.  She is also making his fav butter chicken.

........................................................................

Karan was all smiling while driving, he couldn't wait to go to her. He opened the reports and that one word made his whole life meaningful to him. Omi , sitting beside him, looked at him with a never ending smile, he is so happy and can't wait to see his laddo  bhabhi. Nikhil on the other end was recording his reactions to show it to Teju. He traced the paper and a small tear left his eyes, He just prayed to God to keep his world safe and sound always.

Much to his happiness, they reached home, he picked up the gifts he bought for her and some healthy foods, omi and Nick carried some all the way to their home.

Teju opened the door and was surprised to see the trio with so many gifts and stuff. He hugged her immediately and she was shocked to feel his tears on her shoulder, mumma and papa also there, they looked at him confused

Teju " babe kya hua.. Sunny.. U r scaring me..what happened baby, did the doc said something..bolo na , is something wrong with me baby "

He pulled apart and pecked her forehead first and whispered in her ears
" We are perfectly fine mummaa "

The moment the words left his lips, she heard it , her world seems to stop for a second and she looked into his eyes, he slowly traced her belly and kissed her lips for a millisecond

" Congratulations to us Tejasswi Karan Kundrra, we r pregnant "

Omi burst the paper cracker and nik was recording everything. This moment was very special to them. Mumma and Papa had tears , their grand daughter is on the way.
(oh yeah we believe it's a girl obviously )

She hugged karan and happy tears flowed in her eyes, Mumma brought some sweets and feed to everyone, she blessed both of them Papa hugged them being all emotional. Karan was surpised to see his father with tears, " is he really Mr. Satpal kundrra " he thought.

Karan " papa "

Papa " I m so happy, thank you teja beta..i thought i would leave this world before seeing ur daughter but u made me happiest, I just want to see my grand daughter now.. Iss khoteya papa bangaya "

He said making everyone laugh and Karan whined " Papa, choti princess aane weli hai mera, bezati mat kiya karo aise "

Mumma " teju call neetu and prakashji, we need to say them "

Teju nodded ,he hugged her knowing her inner turmoil and soon the whole house was filled with laughter, teasing, video call conversation and n number of instructions from poonam di and pra ka tantrums to see her soon, meenu di emotional, madhu di teasing and the day was  blissful.

Inside their room, she stood in front of the mirror and traced her belly looking sideways, he came with a bowl of fruits and looked at her, smiling to himself, he found her more cute doing that.

He went and stood behind her, she looked into his eyes through mirror,

Teju " I can't believe, she is inside me "

Karan " she is, our love, Humara pyaar ka nishani.. Miracle of us "

He kissed her head from back while she smiled at him " Miracle inside us "

........................................................................

Here goes, the first chapter of this book and I hope u all like this.

Please share ur views and ideas are most welcome pertain to pregnancy for this book. I m eagerly waiting to read ur comments.

Love

Santhiyasuresh ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 23.6K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...
18.5K 1.3K 10
This Short Story is about the insecurities Karan and Teju went through during Bigg Boss, what they were, and how they overcame their differences. Dis...
108K 9.2K 57
Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot , arrogant, cold hearted,but caring , lo...
203K 24.8K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...