When Minecraft meets MGE

By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

What if Modded Minecraft and MGE mixed together... Smells like Immersive Waifus ain't it? Grimoire of Gaia be... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28

Chapter 27

1.1K 21 4
By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

Haise Pov

"So. Any idea how we could move faster like... I don't know? Use your Shapeshifting?"

I rolled my eyes at Liliana.

"Sugar pie, honey bun! You know that I love you! You got to learn that, being a Pokemon Trainer, is to have stamina, grit, and determination. To pursuit your goal, and smash through your challenges! This is one of those challenges... To walk" I sang the first part, before getting serious.

"But we've been walking for hours!" She yelled in frustration.

"Sheesh, she have more than enough stamina to fuck for three whole nights and days straight, but can't last a measly three hours on the road" I whispered to Lilith. Who broke into a fit of laughter, much to her Daughter's chagrin.

"Oh she can be such a spoiled brat sometimes" Lilith replied after recovering.

"Mom! I'm your Daughter! You have to be on my side!" Liliana cried in outrage at our interactions.

We only continued to laugh at her misery, but was stopped by Deonora. Who looks like she's been through a marathon.

"Listen Haise, I know you're excited at getting your Pokemons back, but please. We're not some kind of demigod like you" It's the first time I've heard Deonora sound so... Defeated.

I took a look at our group, and discovered that only Lilith isn't as roughed up as the rest are... Saphirette is the worst, as she's now just floating on her ball of Black Matter, looking like a fish out of water, with how she's breathing. Meanwhile, Obsidian, Kirsche and Grey looks a bit better, but is slightly struggling.

"Fine, alright. Let's rest up"

"Also, you look weird with that look of yours, while acting like some sort of troll" I blinked, she has a point.

"True, but then again. I can slip into character anytime I want. Perhaps, then it'll ease your worries" I spoke, making her blink.

"Haise... You're weird"

"Oh I know, but you like me weird~"

We stared at each other for a few minutes, until Grey groaned so loudly, she made us both flinch.

"Also, before anyone sits down"

I opened my Backpack and pulled out my Oak Logs... They're my emergency logs, just in case shit hits the fan.

"Sit on these, we don't want sand somewhere we don't like now, do we?"

A few groans of approval was heard, and I happily placed three blocks long of Oak Logs for them to sit on.

I then built a small shade for everyone to rest under on.

"Let me lay down on your lap"

I raised a brow at Deonora's request, though I did sit down and placed some carpet on the sand, allowing Deonora to lay down.

"Haise... Why didn't you want us going through that Azur Lane portal, anyway?" She asked, placing my hand on her head.

"I... Hm, well I suppose it's only right to tell you all" I said, clearing my throat and capturing everyone's attention.

"Remember when I told you about how, in my world. Yours is basically a fictional world right?" They all nodded.

"Good, that's because Azur Lane. Is also a fictional world. But, it was a game I played every day, and every possible hour... Heh, I got my phone confiscated a couple of times because of that" I rambled, confusing them about my phone.

"I've been playing it since the beginning... Where everyone was simping for Eugen and Enterprise like a pack of rabid dogs. Which, I admit, am one of them... That, until I met Warspite" I felt my mouth stretch into a soft smile, as I remembered getting her for the first time.

"Wait, you said this was a game right?" Saphirette asked.

"Yes, but it's like your situation. But more sadder, as I'm crushing on a fictional character, meanwhile you're just lazy to get a man for yourself" Four differently colored avatars of the four elements, appeared and are shaking uncontrollably, while giggling.

"Wow, you didn't have to stab her" Liliana said with a frown.

"Sorry, the opportunity is too good to pass up" I chuckled.

"Anyway"

Meanwhile, Azur Lane

"Mom! Mom! Does it look good!?" A cheerful, blonde haired girl, excitedly asked her Mother.

The little girl twirled in place, as she is wearing a new dress, her Mother gave her.

"Yes, yes it does. Little Warspite" Instead of her mother replying, it was another blonde next to her mother, that did.

"Hehe, thank you auntie George!" The now named Little Warpsite exclaimed.

"Look at how beautiful you are" Warspite says, bending down a little to hug her daughter.

"Mhm! Mom, do you think Papa will like it?" That question caught the two of them off guard, but both smile nonetheless. Hiding a pang of pain within their hearts.

"Yes, Little Warspite. I'm sure Dad would've loved it. In fact, it's his own design from one of his notebooks he has, in his office" Warpsite replied, patting her smaller counterpart.

"Come on, we need to get a move on, before The Queen starts another tantrum" The duo giggled at George, who has a smile on her own.

Meanwhile, as they leave. A familiar tuft of black and white hair can be seen peeking through the window.

One of Haise's clones smiled to himself, happy to see that everyone is doing well... Though is also surprised that Warspite has a child, as to his knowledge. Only a few Kensen has little versions of themselves.

"Maybe Gaia's portal doesn't just bring my games to reality and stuff, but also changes some key things... Like how Warspite and I apparently have a Daughter... Oh boy, I wonder how Spee is doing... Belfast, Kaga and Akagi... I sure hope Amagi is doing alright... Also, I miss George's cooking" He thought to himself, a melancholic smile on his face.

"I should check on Nimi" He spoke to himself, before jumping and disappearing from sight. Though a certain Kitsune did smell a familiar scent, that almost made her go into a frenzy just to find it's origin.

Back to main Haise

"Ok, hop on" He said, as he took out his Off Roader.

"You have that on you!!! The whole time?!" Liliana couldn't believe what she's seeing. Add to the fact that Haise is smirking, grates her nerves.

"What? I'll have you know, it took me five hundred days to realize I have Mr Crayfish's Vehicle Mod installed. That's how accustomed I am to running around, before I got transported to this world" Haise huffed. Though he did share a mischievous smile with Lilith, who is taking pictures of her exhausted daughter.

"Now chop chop! My Base is not going anywhere, but we are" They all glared at me, but nonetheless got in my vehicle. Though Saphirette did try to dismantle the Off Roader, which I stopped her with a German Suplex.... Softly.

"Don't touch, unless given permission. Ok?" She swallowed nervously, though a blush did form on her face.

You know, now that I think about it. Zhongli suplexing someone is a comical sight to behold.

I got in the driver's seat, with Lilith on shotgun. Meanwhile Deonora, Saphirette, and Lilith are in the back seat. While Obsidian, Kirche, Grey, Abi'giel, Calla, and Ricky are on the back.

"Buckle up... I like going eighty on bumpy roads"

They send me questioning looks, which I ignored and stepped on the gas.

Time Skip

"Ah~ Home~ How I missed you" I said, hugging a pillar of my Pixelmon Base. Which is reminiscent of a small Village on a mountainside, complete with Villagers and roaming Pokemon.

"Woah, you built all this? By hand?" Liliana said in awe.

"Yeah, I got inspiration from my old place back in the Philippines... Which isn't good, but the whole vibe is there. Also the Wheat Fields are a copy of the Banaue Rice Terraces" I replied.

"It's beautiful" I smiled, before snorting in amusement. Heh yeah right. It's only the view that's nice... The entirety? Not so much.

"Indeed" I confirmed.

"But, before we all go in. Might wanna use illusions to hide your extra features... The people here may be more accepting, but. That Team Flair Grunt might come back with back up, and I don't want you lot to get targeted" I explained, earning a giggle from Liliana, a smile from Deonora and Abi'giel, a hug from Saphirette, and getting tackled by Grey and Kirche. Saying something how cute it is that I'm very protective over them.

Oh boy, if only they know the dangers of those Teams. Which they will, just not now.

They all shifted forms. Except for Kirche and the Werewolves, who needed help from Liliana and Lilith. While Abi'giel just changed outfits.

"Oh Nurse Joy!!!" I yelled in a sing song way, before sprinting towards the Pokecenter... And be thoroughly disappointed by the Doc manning the front desk.

"Well, well... If it isn't the Champion. Nurse Joy has taken the day off to bond with Audino" Doc Crisps said, in a smug British voice and an extremely punchable smirk on his face.

"Ah bollocks. It's just you Doc" I dejectedly replied.

"Oh don't be like that! How are you? I see the new look, and the ladies~" Did that old man just wriggled his eyebrows at my women? Not Lilith, I ain't into that shit.

"I swear to Arcoos, you're related to Brock" I accused, causing the old man to do a belly laugh.

"Oh I wish, that talented Pokemon Breeder and Gym Leader is something else. Also, it's Arceus, not 'Arcoos'" He corrected.

"Shut it, and yes. Another wardrobe change is nice, though if anything. How is Nurse Joy?" I asked seriously this time.

"She's doing better now, ever since Team Neo Plasma tried that stunt. Oh poor lass, she's been keeping an eye open everytime she sleeps" The Doctor replied solemnly, a frown etched on his bushy face, as he kept talking.

"Well, it's a good thing I got to her in time" I replied, which the Doc smiled.

"Indeed, The Champion of Craftia. Boldly riding his Garchomp to confront Kyurem White, and to defeat Team Neo Plasma" He sighed. "Ever since this new Region is allowed to the public, those damned Teams are coming after it like Mandibuzzes on a dying Pokemon"

"Indeed... Gods, how I wish they'd just be done with it and be disbanded. But they're as slippery as Whimpods" The Doc nodded at my words.

"well, that's enough talking about those damned low lives. Now give" He said to me, and I handed him three of my PokeBalls.

"I'll be back shortly" He said, before disappearing into the back.

I scanned the building, which is surprisingly empty. Weird. I spotted a large enough area for us, and I motioned them to follow me.

"What was that about?" Liliana asked.

"The Impossible. It seemed that whatever happened, gave my Modpack a bit of a Lore, and background. Which explained why I had a migraine when I entered the portal, and leaving with knowledge I didn't have before" I replied to Liliana, while Saphirette kept taking notes.

"What do you mean by that, Haise?" Deonora asked with a pointed look.

"Reality modification... Gaea somehow managed to manipulate Reality to change key details on my Modpacks... Fuck, this is deep" I said, a grim look on my face present.

"Not only that, but it seems like a lot of things has been 'Decensored' so to speak... The thing we were just talking about? Illegal Human and Pokemon Trafficking... Not only that, but rape also" I felt rage bubbling inside me, as the artificial memory of me saving a barely conscious and naked Nurse Joy, chained on the wall.

"By my Name... How are those things still operating?" Lilith asked, anger present on her tone.

"That's the million gold question... No matter how hard the Champions work to disband them, they always come back" I explained.

"Haise, they're don't healing!" Doc Crisps suddenly called out loudly, making me flinch.

I sighed before making eye contact with everyone.

"Don't speak of this to anyone, hear me? Nurse Joy doesn't need looks of pity... She needs actual help" They all nodded and I returned to the front desk.

"Thank you for waiting, we hope to see you again" He said.

"You know, that just sounds you want us to keep hurting our Pokemon"

He sighed.

"Yeah, we need to change that... Though I mean, you do battle a lot" He pointed out, much to my annoyance.

"True, but still. Keep it kid friendly" He chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. So... Not gonna tell me about those women you're with? Friends? Relatives?.... Wives?" Ah right, forgot about the fact that Pokemon technically allow Polygamy.

"Last one, yes" His normally half closed eyes widened.

"Well, I'll be a Mankey's uncle... Seriously, did you pay them? With how you originally look, before winning the league? You're like a cut gem, right now" Oi! I know my old skin looked like ass, but come on!

"Oi, did you seriously had to go there?"

He merely smirked, before making me turn around.

"Yes, now go. Just tell me the details, on how you got them later. My Wife's gonna be happy when she hears this!" He excitedly said, as he shooed me off.

I rolled my eyes at him, while a smirk stretched on my face.

"See ya later old man" Though I really shouldn't be saying anything, as currently. My current being is that of over five thousand years old. Or five hundred, whatever.

"Homewards!" I yelled, making the populace shake their heads in exasperation.

We rode through town, and went a little bit outside said town. Where my base is located.

My Pixelmon Base is reminiscent of a typical farm ranch... Except I have a large wooden Mansion made out of Oak, Acacia, and a little bit of Jungle to fit the aesthetics of the Savanna.

"Are all your bases just Mansions with different materials? Also, that's a fire hazard of a Base" Deonora asked before criticizing my choice of blocks.

"No, two are underground, while another is a Sky Base... Yes, I have a private Floating Island. Also yes, I plan on changing the wood to Terracotta soon. Am just procrastinating on gathering materials" I honestly replied.

Deonora just stuck her tongue out, for not being able to hit my pride.

"Image~" She gave me the bird... Wow, she's quite a brat now that she's on Vacation.

"Well, I'll fuck you too later" That made her pause. Though a lewd smile graced her face.

"Oi! I'm getting that dick later! Y'all had your turns!" Saphirette yelled, a (non) threatening fist up in the air.

Obsidian rolled her eyes at us.

I shrugged as Deonora merely laughed softly, and materialized her tail before smacking my ass lightly as she turned.

Oh she's getting the Mating Press later... After Saphirette gets the D.

"Now, before we enter. I'd like to warn you about a certain Pokemon, that has a habit of scaring people" They raised a brow.

"It can try" Kirche said defiantly.

"Yeah, She doesn't back down from a challenge" I told her.

"Heh, as if an animal can scare m- !!!" She paused as her face contorted into that of shock, before turning to anger.

"What? Is it something I said?" I looked down.

"Oh"

A somewhat serrated blade has pierced through my chest, red liquid oozing around the blade, and started bleeding on my clothes... Heh, bleeding.

"Haise!" Many of them screamed.

"Aegi!" I looked back, and saw a purple eye staring at me.

"Well, would you look at that" Deciding to play along, I fell to my knees before face planting on the ground.

"Aegi-slash!" My Mon yelled, removing itself from my 'corpse' and flicked itself clean of blood.

"You! You bitch!" Kirche yelled, before forcing the illusion off her. Making Aegislash widen her eyes in surprise, seeing the Cursed Sword in her true form.

The two glared at each other and a few moments later. Both charged at each other.

The two clashed blades, and sparked flew from each strike. Though with her half Ghost typing, Aegislash's eyes sparkled with glee before allowing Kirche's sword to cleanly pass through her, and attacked.

But with Kirche's training, she managed to lean back far enough to dodge the attack. And went for a counter, which was blocked by Aegislash's shield.

"Haise!" Liliana yelled, before running over towards me.

"Haise! Breathe! You can't die like this!"

I rolled my eyes at her, which spooked her.

"Honey, you do realize what kind of abuse I go through right? Plus, I'm actually not hurt" I said, before sitting up.

"What?"

"I'm not injured, look" I repeated, and pointed at my chest, where Aegislash quote unquote stabbed me through.

"See? No hole" She is speechless.

"Welp, that's one way to introduce yourself" I spoke to myself, before standing up and facing the two combatants.

The two are now moving fast enough to produce strong gusts of wind from their movement. Impressive, really. But it's also damaging my lawn.

"Aegislash! That's enough" The Mon stopped on her tracks, just before she could deliver a nasty back hand? With the flat of her blade to a recovering Kirche.

"Aegi" She cried, before sheathing herself in her shield and floating next to me.

"How many times do I have to repeat myself?" Her eye curved upward.

"I swear, you're such a naughty Pokemon" She preened and lowered her handle towards me.

"Oh you-"

"Aegi! Slash!"

"Fine, fine... I missed you too" I relented, patting her handle/head softly.

I glanced at everyone and they all looked at me like I'm a ghost, or something.

"You're... Ok?" Saphirette asked, before starting to poke my chest.

"Yes... And stop, don't make me poke yours" That elicited a lewd giggle from her, making Aegislash look at me weirdly in return.

"Yeah... It's better if you don't ask" She rolled her lone eye.

"Also, seriously... Why always with the stabbing? Can't you just jump scare them?" The undead sword just shook itself no.

"Seriously?"

She nodded.

"Ugh, fine"

Honestly, I like this new interactive world of Pixelmon.

And I'm guessing Obsidian knew I wasn't actually dead, since she didn't react too badly... Just a part of my Terracotta walls burnt down.

"Welp, come on in everyone. I can't wait for you lot to meet my Pokemon" I invited them all in, keeping the wall in my mind for repairs later.

We made our way to the ranch, which I built back then for some immersion. But now? Now that I can't find the Breeding machine thing, I'm guessing my Mons are out on the field.

And true enough, one corner turn later. I was met with a Silver and Gold Pokemon.

"Gross?"

At first the Metagross didn't recognize me. But was able to quickly realize who I was, and I'm immediately charged by the, admittedly... Scary Mon.

"Metagross!" She cried with her synthesized voice.

You know... I find it weird I found a lot of Female Pokemon when I started the world. Not only that, I got lucky with the Nature of my Starter as well.

I braved for impact, but nothing came when a Blue and Black, bipedal Jackal-like Pokemon stopped Metagross on her tracks.

"Welcome home, Trainer" My Lucario spoke through telepathy. Huh, so this is how it feels like.

"I'm home" I replied.

"And it is good to see you again, Trainer. But first" I raised a brow at his sentence.

"Why are aura of the Humans behind you, seem to fill in odd shapes, rather than a normal Human shape? And that... Golden eyed woman... I sense a darker Aura" My breath hitched at Lucario's question.

"And that woman next to the one with her Aura having a pair of wings and a tail... I can sense four more Auras coming from her" Oh boy... This is a difficult situation.

"Yeah... Let's get inside first" I replied. To which he stared at me for a few moments before nodding.

"Very well" He telepathically replied, and turned to face the Metagross.

The two briefly exchanged a conversation before I felt my body being lifted by Psychic energy.

Metagross brought me next to her, and rubbed her hard, smooth surface of her armor.

"Glad to see you again too, Metagross"

She lets me down, and I immediately faced my Wives... And Lilith.

"Alright, before you girls freak out... Just expect a lot of things to happen. It eases a lot of things" I told them, which they nodded but somewhat skeptical.

Oh boy! Time to bust my ass, explaining shit to them. Oh well. Life of a Harem Protagonist, I suppose.

A somewhat shorter chapter, but hey. I at least delivered. Anyway! As I've said before, I'll be taking some of the Pokemon and turning them into Gijinkas versions of them. So, comment your pokemon of choice, and I'll consider them. That's all and SOUL out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 1 21
4 of the bravest heros take time to hang out with each other again and go adventure, do what they love they most. craving the thrill of mystery and d...
140 2 10
Hey you! Yes, you the mentally ill retard writing this parody story how about you shut the fuck up and get in the fucking robot? Maybe if you did tha...
2.8K 110 28
Sometimes rants, sometimes wacky ass shenanigans I come up while on the shitter, expect bad jokes, dark humor, lots of swearing and an angry synth. A...
268 2 16
While Playing FGO. Which isn't an important topic, I remind you. And suddenly I was in a forest in the middle of no where. But I noticed I wasn't alo...