Notice Me, My Dearest!

بواسطة _Nyx_995

"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs... المزيد

Characters
Chapter 01- Bai Yuan
Chapter 02-Broken Vase
Chapter 03- Curtains
Chapter 04- Rebirth
Chapter 05- Young Master Ye (1)
Chapter 06- Young Master Ye (2)
Chapter 07-Suddenly Became a Parent
Chapter 08-Finally Knowing the Situation
Chapter 09- Slowly 'Restoring' the leftover status(Edited)
Chapter 10- Meeting 'Father' for the first time
Chapter 11- Coincidentally ended up meeting a 'Cousin' on the way
Chapter 12- Mission 'General Bai' Accomplished!
VD special Side story- Chuckles
Chapter 13- A Rumor
Short Story- Invitation
Characters (2)
Chapter-14 Hunt (1)
Chapter 15- Hunt (2): The Cat in Green Hanfu
Chapter 16- Finally facing eachother
Chapter-17 Yeye's Father
Chapter-18 Unforgiveble Crime
Chapter-19 Big News
Chapter 20- Them and Their Circumstances (1)
Chapter 21- Them and Their Circumstances (2)
Chapter-22 Warm feeling
Chapter 23- Ink
Chapter 24- Rock or Paper?
Chapter 25- The Plan
Special Story (Christmas Special)
Special Story (New Year Special)
Chapter-26 Tricked
Chapter 27- The Letter and Its Sender
Chapter 28-A bet
Chapter 29 - A bet(2)
Chapter 30-Night at Zunyi Inn
Chapter 32- Yiheng's Wedding Night
Chapter 33-The Second Grand Suite
Chapter 34- Imperial Palace of Wu Xi
Introducing the Royal Family of Wu Xi
Chapter 35-Empress Jin & the Royal Lovebirds
Chapter 36- The Princes
Chapter 37- The Princes (2)
Chapter 38- Surprise!
Chapter 39- Golden Horses
Chapter 40- A Horse Race?
Name and Relationship
Chapter 41- Tricked
Chapter 42- ༼⁠;⁠'⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽The contract!?
Chapter 43- The Banquet Night Attack
Chapter 44- Yuan is Gone
Chapter 45- Yuan sees Yuan
Chapter 46- Yuan and Song Xu
Chapter 47- Yuan left Yuan
Chapter 48- Who gets Yuan?
Chapter 49- Taste like Porridge?
Chapter 50- Back to Home
Chapter 51- Change of Events
Chapter 52- Dizzy
Chapter 53- I missed You
Chapter 54- Cleaning Home
Chapter 55- Cleaning Home 2
Chapter 56- Yeye Is Sick
Chapter 57- Yeye is Sick(2)
Chapter 58-Yeye will go to school?

Chapter 31-Drunk and dusted

5.6K 307 24
بواسطة _Nyx_995

AN: Hi! Only a night to pass and it's <Notice Me, My Dearest!> First anniversary on wattpad. It's hard to believe that even with irregular, slow, uneven updates,  it received lots of love and over 213K reads. Credit goes to all of you who made this happen and gave me so much support! Just a Thank you won't be enough to convey my happiness and gratefulness!
♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥

***

After washing his hands, Bai Yuan came back from the rest room almost instantly and found a huge table of warm food decorated for him. By default, he forgot everything and sat down to eat. It was transparent to everyone that he was in an extremely bright mood.

"Woah! This looks incredible!"

Wang Yiheng returned a soft smile and poured him some drinks. Bai Yuan happily picked up the chopsticks.

"Thank you for the food!"

He ate until his stomach declared a riot against his unstoppable appetite.

"Honestly, this is one of the best cuisines, I have ever had!"

Yiheng refilled his empty glass and replied, "I'm glad that you liked it."

Bai Yuan was so happy that he swayed his body in response and chimed, "Truly happy!"

A maid came inside after seeking the permission and said to them, "Honourable guests, would you like to try some of our century old wine?"

Bai Yuan's gaze followed the wine bottle in that maid's hand and lingered there for a while in anticipation. But Yiheng wasn't really planning to add alcohol in their dinner menu. The reason was simple, they were to set off on their journey in the morning, hence, it wasn't a wise idea to drink.

Yiheng was going to say, "Thank you but-"

"We'll keep this, thank you." Bai Yuan got up at the speed of Usain Bolt and took the wine bottle from the maid.

The maid looked really happy at his decision, in hopes that she would get some extra pay for selling such an expensive wine tonight. On the other hand, Yiheng tried to stop Yuan, "Wife, we need to ride the carriage in the morning, you won't feel good if you drink tonight."

Bai Yuan sat down in his seat comfortably and like an experienced old man spoke, "You don't have to worry, I can hold my drinks really well."

"Still-"

"Let's have a drinking competition."

"!! No, I-"

"Excuse me, can I get another one of these?"

Wang Yiheng slapped his forehead. In the end, he was forced to an one sided showdown.

One cup

Two cups

Three cups

A few more thousand 'cups' later…

The previous maid brought another bottle of wine with a broad smile and skillfully poured in a cup for Yiheng.

Yiheng looked at the clear drink with mixed feelings. As soon as some memories came floating to him, he angrily slammed the cup at the table, making small cracks on both.

The maid got so terrified that she vanished from the sight almost immediately. But Yiheng moved his gazes to the person in front of him. Bai Yuan swayed his head from left to right as he sipped the wine and then gulped it down in one go.

"Puwah! Pure heaven!"

The bottle was already nearing its end when Bai Yuan again told the maid to bring another bottle,

"Excuse me, miss. Another one!"

Yiheng looked at him concerned-ly, "Wife, please, listen to me. Stop drinking!"

Slowly Bai Yuan was starting to feel feverish. Probably the wine was rising his body temperature. But he wanted to drink more.

*Hic

"Nour, I'm okhay! Y-you forgot? Clause 3? Party…"

"Please, stop drinking already, you're drunk."

"Nourrr, I'm all goodie goodie! You're party A, right? Souu, don't stop me from drinking!! You promised!"

Yiheng made a helpless look, "If I knew that this would happen- wait where are you going?"

Bai Yuan stood up from his seat with the bottle of wine in his hand. Now, his pale face was all rosy and it was clear that he was totally drunk. He staggered in his steps.

"I-I am going to pour you some wine! Cheers!"

Bai Yuan looked so cute in his drunken state that Yiheng could not help but chuckle.

"Seriously. Who said, he could hold his drink?"

Bai Yuan shook his head aggressively, "I'm not listening! I'm not listening! Why are you not drinking? Mm? Where's your cup?"

"Let's not drink anymore,okay?"

Bai Yuan squinted his hazy eyes to search Yiheng's cup but he was too drunk to identify that object on the table. He tilted his head to the side and replied, "Did they forget to give you one? H-how clumsy is this hotel management?"

Yiheng gently touched Bai Yuan's hand to release the bottle from his clutch, but Bai Yuan had other 'drunk' plans.

"A-Yuan will help you!"

In the blink of an eye, Bai Yuan was straddling Wang Yiheng who looked at him with wide bewildered eyes. Yuan brought the bottle of wine to his lips and drank a bit of it. Small droplets of wine rolled down from the corners of his soaked lustrous mouth as he gazed into Wang Yiheng's eyes with his glossy azure eyes. His other hand caught Yiheng's nape to pull his face closer.

On the other side, Wang Yiheng's expressions were screaming the state of his inner self. His heart felt like coming out  breaking his stern ribcage. It would be lie to say that he was not craving the moment as well. However, he was also patiently keeping his words to Bai Yuan. Then, why was Bai Yuan torturing him like now?

In the end, Wang Yiheng's instinct got the better of him and his body responded on his own. His hands trailed down Bai Yuan's slender waist to pull him closer. Bai Yuan's lips were only a few millimetres away from touching Yiheng's.

Right when they were about to interlock with eachother, Bai Yuan gulped down all the drink and his drunk, exhausted body fell inside Yiheng's arms.

Yiheng blinked at the sudden emptiness in front of his vision and then slowly took a deep sigh, ".....Sigh."

Bai Yuan was already drifting into deep slumber by the passing minutes. Poor Yiheng got left to deal with all the miseries by himself, including his over responsive, healthy body.

"....what do I do now?"

Bai Yuan, "Mm-your majesty. You're-"

Yiheng listened to him attentively, "I'm listening."

Bai Yuan, "Really handsome….Zzz"

A red hue spread all over Yiheng's face as soon as he heard him mumble those words. He didn't know how to respond at the moment but sending Bai Yuan to their room safely concerned him more and so he somehow managed to get up from there with Bai Yuan in his arms.

Bai Yuan comfortablely clung to Yiheng as if he was used to being carried that way. In short, he was sleeping like a dead log.

Yiheng moved steadily and carefully with Yuan in his arms and started to walk towards the stairs. On his way, he passed by Song Xu and Jia who seemed to have also finished their dinner. Yiheng didn't pay much attention to them.

However, Song Xu's hawk-like gaze was fixed on Yiheng's back. Noticing his unwavering gaze, Jia followed it and instantly knew, at whom he was looking at so interestedly. He lightly tugged on Song Xu's sleeve and tried to join their arms. He spoke in his seducing voice, "Master Song, let's hurry to our room. Jia feels tired~"

In reply, Song Xu emotionallessly patted on Jia's hand, "Yeah, let's head back. I've so many things I want to do with you."
Jia's face instantly lit up hearing such words from Song Xu.

He thought in mind, Finally it's happening! This time, if I can become his lover, I will get to experience everything I ever wanted!

***

Yiheng carried Yuan all the way to their room and lastly laid him gently on the bed. Yeye was already asleep and Xu Ying waited outside to receive further orders. Yiheng carefully covered Yuan with a clean blanket and stood beside the bed. He seemed to be in some deep thought as he observantly looked at Yuan and Yeye who were sleeping peacefully.

Yiheng came out of the  room and met Xu Ying standing there.

Xu Ying spoke politely, "It's already so late, Master. Please take some rest."

Yiheng nodded, "Mn. You too, take some rest for tonight."

Xu Ying was going to go away but he stopped to ask something before leaving.

"Um-Master, are you sure that I shouldn't take young master with me?"

Yiheng again seemed to enter some deep thinking session with himself. He opened his mouth then closed. Again, opened and replied, "Well- No need. Though I would have loved to send him with you. But-"

Xu Ying understood his mission, "I understand, Master. Please let me carry him to the other room."

"Do it gently."

"Yes."

At last, Yeye had to sleep with Xu Ying. Xu Ying cried inside, When I thought I could finally get a sound sleep, Master is making me babysit again. Boohoo!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

962K 31.3K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
371K 10K 116
Meet Y/n. A teenager overflowed with confidence. He's aiming to be the best hero he can be. His quirk while not flashy is one of the most versatile o...
1.1M 52.7K 92
This story is complete ✅ 'I look at the back of the boy, sitting in front of me and his shining tousled hair. Before I can even realize what I'm doin...
35.3K 2.4K 200
~ MDZS Alternate Universe ~ BL / yaoi 🔞 Lan Xichen, almost 28, is a lawyer, a talented one at that, who knows how to work hard, and also how to...