Rocky Love {Eijiro Kirishima...

Por Tayl7752

Hana Mei lived a hard life before she was given the once in a lifetime chance to attend the prestigious U.A... Más

Chapter 1 ~ Once in a Lifetime
Chapter 2 ~ Seeing Red
Chapter 3 ~ Get Hard
Chapter 4 ~ The Festival
Chapter 5 ~ The Calvary Battle
Chapter 6 ~ Battle Royal
Taking a little break
Chapter 7 ~ Battle Royal Pt2
Chapter 8 ~ Forehead Kisses
Chapter 9 ~ The Dream
I need help
Chapter 10 ~ Hero Internships
Chapter 11 ~ Comfort
Thank you 💕
Im Back!
Chapter 12 ~ Final Exams
Chapter 13 ~ The Pussycats
Chapter 14 ~ Forest Fire
Chapter 15 ~ Pain
Chapter 16 ~ Life Without Her
Chapter 17 ~ I Know
Chapter 18 ~ Surprise
!!Notice!!
Chapter 19 ~ Work Studies
Chapter 21 ~ Hassaikai
Notice: I'm still here!

Chapter 20 ~ The Meeting

404 7 0
Por Tayl7752

So excited to finally get to this chapter!!

Mei has finally gotten her license and can join in on the full experience of the work studies!

We also get to see what Mei's hero name will be!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mei P.O.V
I stretched my arms up over my head.
"Ohhhhh man!" I exclaimed as Kirishima, Tamaki and Fat Gum walked through the doors of the Fat Gum agency.
"Glad to have you back Mei!" Kirishima said as a flashed a toothy smile at me.
"It's good to be back!"
Fat Gum put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his side.
"Now we get to see what you can really do kiddo."
I blushed and looked to the ground.
"I'm not 100% yet but I'm glad I can finally do some actual hero work."
Fat Gum scratched his chin, "speaking of hero work..." he quickly turned to me and grabbed my shoulders shaking me.
"Have you thought of a hero name yet?"
Kirishima and Tamaki turned and looked at me waiting for an answer.
"I umm... well I've only been able to think of one so far but it might be kind of childish."
Everyone kept staring at me silently.
I sighed, "it's Siren - the stealth/energy hero. But not like the mystical creatures in the ocean. It's actually based on one of my favourite video games I played growing up. When the siren's in the game use their powers..." I began to power up showing off the blue glowing markings that travelled across my body, "their body illuminates markings a lot like mine. So umm... yeah"
The group continued to look at me, I swallowed nervously.
'Oh god they hate it.' I thought to myself.
"That's an amazing name!!" Fat Gum exclaimed, excitedly shaking me again.
Tamaki shyly pulled his hood over his head,
"Actually I know exactly what game you're talking about..." he pulled his hood up and smiled gently, "it's a great name Mei..."
"I love it." Kirishima said with a small smile.
'Is he blushing?' I thought to myself until I felt warmth start to spread across my face. I quickly turned around and patted my face.
"Stop it guys you're making me blush!" I chuckled nervously.
"Well I don't know about you guys but after that exciting announcement I'm starving!" Fat Gum said as he began to rub his stomach.
"Why don't we go out and get some lunch?"

"I don't think I could ever get sick of ramen" Kirishima said with a full mouth.
I nodded in agreement while scarfing down the noodles.
Fat Gum was about to chime in when his phone started to ring.
"Fat here!"
His happy face quickly turned to a serious one.
"Alright. Talk to ya later."
He ended the call and stared at the phone until he turned to look back at us.
"Why don't you kids head home for the day?"
Tamaki stood up, "everything alright?"
Fat shook his head, "don't worry about it. But I want you kids to come back in tomorrow okay?"
We all nodded hesitantly and then made our way back home.

"I wonder what that was all about." I said as I followed behind Kirishima into the dorms.
Kirishima shrugged, "no idea. No reason to worry about it right now though. I'm sure we'll find out tomorrow."
I nodded, "you're right."

The next morning I made my way out of the dorms and found Kirishima waving to me.
I waved back. "Ready to head out?" I nodded and we began walking until we heard the dorm doors open.
"Oh hey guys!" Midoriya called out as he made his way down the steps.
"You guys got called in today too?"
Me and Kirishima nodded.
I looked past Midoriya to see Uraraka and Tsu making their way through the doors as well.
"Oh hi guys! We're you all called into your work studies today too?"
We all nodded.
"Hmm what a coincidence!"

We shrugged off the coincidence and continued to follow the directions that Fat Gum had given us for where we were meeting up.
Quickly we all came to the conclusion that we were all heading to the same place.
Once we turned the last corner we were met by Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire.
We made our way inside and saw numerous pro heroes conversing with each other including Mr. Aizawa.
"What the hell?" I muttered to myself.
Everyone began asking questions until Sir Nighteye spoke up.
"Excuse me everyone. I'd like to get started with our meeting."
Meeting?
"We've gotten a lot of information from everyone. Thanks to that our investigation has moved forward greatly. I'd like to discuss that information with you all right now."

Once everyone was seated, Bubble Girl pulled out a clip board.
"Let's get this started shall we? Those of us at the Nighteye agency have been actively participating in an investigation into the villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai for a few weeks now."
Bubble Girl and Centipeder continued on to explain how this villain group had made contact with other organizations including the League of Villains.
I felt my stomach knot at the mention of the group.
"Even if they're from U.A why're the kids here? We won't get anywhere with them." This coming from the pro hero Lock Rock.
Fat Gum quickly jumped up, "Don't say that!" He pointed to Kirishima and Tamaki, "these two have some important information!"
Kirishima looked to Fat Gum and then to me, confused. I shrugged back at him.
Nighteye continued, "we believe one of the Hassaikai's main sources of income is illegal drugs."
Fat Gum began to explain what had happened when Kirishima had his first fight with a villain and how Tamaki was shot with a bullet containing said illegal drugs.
"A drug that destroys quirks."
Several people through out the room gasped.
"Tamaki! You're okay right?!" Mirio shouted across the table.
Tamaki nodded, "I recovered after I slept."
Mr. Aizawa began explain his quirk and how this drug wasn't exactly like his.
Fat Gum also explained that due to Kirishima taking a bullet they were able to extract the drug from the bullet and analyze it.
"Human blood and cells were inside of it."
Everyone tried to wrap their head around the fact that the blood and cells came from someone's quirk that was to destroy quirks.
Fat Gum then continued to explain that the villain Kirishima had fought used a different drug that enhanced his quirk abilities. He also explained that that is the reason the Hassaikai are linked to everything that has been going on.

A few heroes tried to argue that it wasn't complete evidence to relate the villain group to most of the scenarios.
"The leader, Chisaki's quirk is Overhaul" a picture of the man flashed in the screen behind Nighteye. Mirio and Deku both flinched at the picture.
Nighteye continued to explain how Overhauls quirk greatly relates to the bullets used on Tamaki and Kirishima.
He also explained the scene Mirio and Midoriya has experienced with Chasaki and his daughter Eri.
I flinched at every comment he had made about the bandages and what they figured this guy was doing to his daughter to make these bullets.
"Damn bastard..." I muttered under my breath.
You could feel the unease floating around the room.
"Our goal is to save that little girl." Nighteye said to the entire room.
I felt my hands begin to tremble. I couldn't tell whether it was from rage or from fear of knowing only a fraction of what that girl is going through and how scared she must be.

Nighteye finished up the meeting giving groups of heroes different locations to try and find out where Chisaki could be hiding Eri.
Me and the other students sat down at a near by table. It was silent, no one knowing exactly what to say.
I tried desperately to stop my trembling by tightly clasping my hands together, and Kirishima noticed that.
He put his hands over mine, I looked to him as he mouthed to me, 'you okay?'
I nodded and took a deep breath.
We heard footsteps coming our way and looked to see Mr. Aizawa making his way to us.
"I think from this point on I should suspend your work studies."
We all jumped up, "you think we can just step aside after we heard all of that? No way!" I said angrily, clenching my fists.
Aizawa sighed, "You've worked hard physically to get back to 100% Mei. But what about here?" He pointed to his head. "What happens if they're wrong and the League of Villains is working along side them? We don't know whether or not you'll freeze if you come face to face with them again."
I glared at him angrily but bit my tongue knowing there was some truth to what he had to say.
"And that goes for all of you and your experiences with the League. That is my reasoning."
We all stood silently.
"However, given some of your previous history," he shot dirty looks to both Kirishima and Midoriya. "I know that won't stop you from going out on your own. So if you all are going to do this. Do it right. Aside from the big three the rest of you probably won't have big parts to play so that being said. None of you are being forced to participate so if you would like you could step down."
"After hearing all of that I can't turn down helping this girl!" Uraraka exclaimed.
"I'm going to do everything I can to help!" Kirishima said as he punched his hands together.
The rest of the group agreed that they would be there to help.
Aizawa looked to me and I returned the look.
"I'm not backing down from this. I won't"
Aizawa nodded, "very well. Understand, our only goal is to rescue Eri. We won't be stepping any further into it. The police and Nighteye both believe it's a low probability that the Hassaikai and the League are working together. But if it turns out they're wrong and the League makes an appearance then you guys are out."
We all nodded.
He turned around and began to walk away.
"You'll all be on stand-by while we locate the girl. You must keep everything you've learned here today a secret from the other students."

Once we all made it back to the dorms we said our good nights and made our way back into our rooms. Kirishima had been shooting worried glances to me our entire walk home. I started cursing myself out for not being able to stop my trembling, and once again, Kirishima noticed it.
"I'll walk with you." He said as he caught up to me in the hall way.
"I'm okay Kiri I promise." I lied as I clenched my hands together once again.
We were approaching my door when Kirishima grabbed my shoulder.
"I think you're lying."
I groaned, but continued walking to my door then leaned my back against it.
"I'm not lying. I'm fine."
Kirishima pointed to my hands.
"Then explain that. You haven't stopped shaking since the meeting. Even just now when I grabbed your shoulder, it's not just your hands. You're entire body is trembling."
I sighed and lowered my head. I know he won't let up until he knows everything is okay.
I reached back and opened my door, ushering him inside.
"I can't talk about it out here."

I sat Kirishima down on my bed and I began to pace around my room nervously. I've never told anyone about my father, except for All Might.
I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Kirishima's hands wrapped around mine.
"What's going on?"
I took one last deep breath in.
"It's Eri. What she's going through right now."
Kirishima nodded, " I can't imagine."
I swallowed nervously.
"I can't tell if the shaking is from anger or fear."
Kirishima looked at me confused, "fear?"
I nodded slowly.
"My father, before he left. He would hurt my mom."
Kirishima's eyes widened.
"And he would hurt me too..."
I felt tears start to form but I quickly wiped them away.
"Mei, I-I'm so sorry. I knew your dad had left but I had no idea."
I pointed to my eyebrow. "The first scar I had through my eyebrow before I got this one was from him."
I took a shaky breath and stood up turning around to face away from Kirishima.
I pulled the back of my shirt up and over my head, keeping my front side covered but revealing the many scars, new and old, that covered my back.
"A few from him back here too."
It was silent for a moment, all I could hear was Kirishima's shaky breathing.
I was about to pull my shirt back down until I felt his warm hand on my back.
I flinched at the unexpected touch.
"Mei..." I could hear the pain in his voice.
He brushed his hand over the scars as he stood up from the bed. This was his first time seeing the damage my body had taken from my fathers abuse as well as what Toga had done.
It was silent for a few more seconds, neither one of us knowing what to say or do next.
Suddenly, I felt his arms harden as he wrapped them around my waist and pulled me close into his body, which had also been activated from his quirk.
I felt his breath brush against my ear.
I stood tense in his grasp, not know what he would say or do next. I could feel his body shaking against mine.
"I won't let anyone hurt you like that ever again." He growled.
I immediately melted into his touch and let the tears that I had been trying so hard to hold back flow.
I had never felt more safe in someone's arms as I did in his.
He deactivated his quirk, helped me pull my shirt down and turned me around.
His face was hardened but his eyes were filled with sadness.
"I promise."
He wiped the tears from my face and gently pulled my head into his shoulder. Holding me tight.
I had never felt so calm when being around someone as I did with him.
I had never felt so cared for by someone as I did with him.
I had never felt so much love for someone as I felt for him.

I couldn't deny these feelings any longer.

I had never felt so safe, so calm, so cared for and so much love as I have, locked in this moment, with Kirishima.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I loved writing this chapter so much!
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I hope you all like Mei's hero name!

Leave a comment if you know which video game reference I've used for the hero name! 😉

Mei and Kirishima have finally had their first intimate moment together!

See you all in Chapter 21!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

141K 7K 75
𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 U.A. High is the birthplace of legendary pro-heroes and a bountiful source of memories. Memories are meant to be cherished! Memories are...
21.2K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
292K 9.7K 145
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
1.5M 45.7K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...