WILD CHILD • Emmett Cullen

By its_red_riot_

"Or maybe your not as amazing as everyone makes you out to be." "Maybe." (Emmett Cullen x Female OC) More

Cast
Good-bye hell
1953
5th Class Today
Medusa
Surfer Chick
Do what I please
The Boyz
Stab Me
Art
Painting & Fights
Sleepovers & Realization
Furry Problems
Lap dog
The Final Sibling
Nations of the World
Surfs Up
Memory Lane
Types of Vampires
Family Bonding
Is Mans a Vampire?
Anything for Selenas
Bella's Turn
I Was Gonna Eat That
Baseball? No Thanks.
Arizona
I Warned Her
In The Air
Small Things
New Moon
Ink Stains
The Shop
The Last Kiss
Tears & Reunions
Goodbye
Burn It
Cupcake
Enough
New Moon? No, New You
First Times
Girls and Gays
Teen Titans
Thanksgiving Blues
Deck the Halls
New Year, New Celeste
Are We Okay?
Copy Cat
Werewolves? Whaaat?
Slap A Bitch or Jacob
Planning a Funeral
Shut Up Edgar
New Treaty
Eclipse
Positive
First of All
Victoria
Chaos
Death Wish
Chaos Trio Unite
Intruder Alert
Stalker
Training Arc?
Test Subjects
The Fight
Last Chance
Breaking Dawn pt. 1
Babe
Via Charlie
In the Cards
Wedding Bella
Spit
Surprise
Munchkin Land
Cheerleader
Baby Fever
Only You
Vampire Baby
Oh Ew
Names
A Lifetime
Breaking Dawn Pt 2
September 14, 2006
So Well
Bigger than Vampires?
G. V. O. A. T.
Real Talk
LOOOKKKK
True Love
Freaks
A Patriot with Horrible Taste
Mayan
Distractions
Deep Talks

Just Us

1.4K 40 2
By its_red_riot_

2004

Emmett knew realistically this was just playing right into Alice's plans but he was too curious to just let it go. So he decided to find out more about the girl from the supermarket. He'd sat in the towns diner and waited to see if he'd find anything out, he knew she didn't go to the high school at least. And then like fate was on his side she had walked in. So he sat in the dinner eating food he would have to throw up later just to watch as she talked and laughed with her dad.

2005

Alice had made a fuss of dressing Emmett for some reason that she wouldn't reveal and when he asked Edward he just smirked and shook his head. He realized once he got to school why when Celeste had stepped out of her beauty of a car. He'd recognized her instantly as she passed him with her new friends.

"Stop staring it's creepy." Calvin said slapping his shoulder, Emmett just shook his head and walked into the school building. "Not even a goodbye. He's a goner."

-

He wondered if she really didn't notice him looking at her throughout all their morning classes, or if she just chose to ignore him. She really hadn't noticed, and since she didn't say anything he didn't see the harm in looking. After all it would be a shame for her beauty to go unnoticed and unappreciated.

2005

"Don't pop a boner now brother." Calvin joked while they watched Celeste tell Lauren Malory off about her being allowed to talk to Emmett. Rosalie slapped her husbands chest. "I'm just saying. And the staring is getting a little stalkerish."

"Shut up." Emmett mumbled still watching Celeste as she turned to look and him and flip him off. Jasper chucked and Emmett shot him a glare and then turned back to watch as Celeste walked into the building. "Later." He jumped out of the Jeep and followed her to their class.

"The obsession is real."

2005

Emmett droned on half sure she wasn't really listening to while she painted, she listened and remembered every word. He was just happy to have her all over his space in the way her jacket and bag were thrown on his bed and how she sprawled across his floor. He watched as she nodded never looking up from the painting, her tongue poking out a little as she focused on getting the detail just right. She was literally the most stunning person he's ever seen, vampire or not.

2005

"As lovely as I find young love my classroom is not a place to express it." Ms. Gilmore says as she walks into her classroom to see Emmett and Celeste kissing at their desks.

"Very sorry ma'am." Celeste replied, she had permission to be there to work on her paintings during lunch, while Emmett just got permission to bother her. "It's his fault however so feel free to kick him out."

"Ms. Swan don't throw your boyfriend under the bus."

"He's not my boyfriend." Celeste replies. "So under the bus he goes." Ms. Gilmore laughed and shook her head moving to sit at her desk and leave the two to talk.

"I'm not your boyfriend?" Emmett asks and Celeste nods. "Since when?"

"Since always." Celeste shrugs. "You didn't ask me to be your girlfriend so we're just friends who kiss." She smiles at him and went back to painting.

"Alright then, Celeste Onyx Swan will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"I'll think about it." She replied turning to hide her blush. He smiled hearing her heart speed up. "Stop looking at me."

"Whatever you want sunshine."

2005

"Are you stoned right now?" Emmett asks as Celeste sits down at the table in physics.

"Super." She replies and he just shakes his head. She grabs his arm and places it in front of her. "You are the canvas for today." She tells him and grabs a sharpie to start to draw on him. The two vampires just watch as she draws. "Can you guys get high?" She asks him and he looks to Calvin who just shrugs.

"No clue."

"Mmm what if you gave a bear a joint and then you know went to town? It'd be like a edible."

"And how do you propose you get the bear to smoke the joint?" Calvin asks and Celeste thinks for a minute.

"Lock it in a van and hot box."

"Hot what?"

"Emmett your brother is stupid." Celeste says finally looking up from her drawing. "It's when you smoke in a enclosed space and the smoke can't escape so you're breathing it in so you get like double high."

"Oh I'm sorry for not knowing that." Calvin says, sarcastically, obviously.

"You should be." Celeste quips and Emmett laughs and presses a kiss to her forehead. "Anywho we should try it. Actually no you shouldn't we can't have you eating the random civilians."

"What?" Celeste looks over at Calvin and rolls her eyes.

"You know when you get the munchies."

"You're dating the strangest creature in the world." Calvin tells his brother and Celeste mocks him in a whiny voice. "Fuck off."

"No." Celeste grins as Calvin rolls his eyes and looks away from her. "I'm so high." She tells Emmett leaning over to put her head on his shoulder. He just grins down at her. "We need to find Conner he has all the candy."

"Ok after class."

2005

"Get off of my daughter." Charlie said as he stood in Celeste's doorway. Emmett obliged and rolled of Celeste who leaned up on her elbows to look at her dad, Emmett stood to grab his shirt and put it back on.

"Hi dad." She greeted with a small smile, thanking all the gods that she was still fully clothed.

"Hello trauma child." He deadpanned and Emmett chuckled. "Hello boy who should never be shirtless in my house again unless he wants to be shot."

"Sorry Chief." Charlie just shook his head watching as Emmett took a seat at the desk.

"The open door policy is to avoid this happening Celeste." Charlie informed.

"To be fair you're supposed to be at work." Celeste argues and Emmett spins the chair to face the wall so Charlie wouldn't see him laugh. "Besides we weren't gonna do anything more."

"I don't want to know." Charlie whined making Celeste chuckle and Emmett shakes his head. "Just no more not in my house. Go scar his parents."

"Rose and Calvin beat me to it." Celeste quipped and Charlie shook his head and turned to leave.

"Stay off my daughter Emmett."

"You got it chief." Emmett called and raised his eyebrows at Celeste as he listened to Charlie mutter about his daughters obnoxious boyfriends.

"Looks like you're never getting lucky in this town." Celeste joked as he walked back to sit with her. "And no your house is never an option."

"I'll build us a house then." Celeste threw her back as she laughed. "I'm serious."

"Whatever you say babe."

2005

"He stole my boyfriend." Celeste deadpanned into the phone as she stared into the living room where her dad and Emmett sat. "We're literally supposed to be on a date." She whined and Leah just laughed.

"You got stood up for Charlie." She teased and Celeste just sighed moving to hop on the counter.

"I mean seriously I get that they should get along but not at this very moment." Celeste complained twirling the cord around her fingers. "This is why he's never getting laid." She added knowing he could hear her. He turned around and winked at her and she flipped him off.

"You just feel left out." Leah replied easily. "Since you don't understand sports."

"You mock me but how would you feel if Alex stood you up for Harry? Or Sue?"

"Better then getting left at the alter for Emily." Leah joked and Celeste just sighed very dramatically. "Celeste he's probably trying to suck up after Charlie caught him sucking your face."

"Leah you're supposed to just agree with me so I feel validated in my dramatics.•

"Oh right sorry." Leah says somberly but Celeste knew she was just being mocked.

"I'm gonna call Emily maybe she can validate my emotions darlings."

"Oh how you would make Sam proud."

"Bye Leah." Celeste said and hung up before the girl could reply. She crossed her arms and glared at her boyfriend and dad who were yelling at the tv. "Men."

2005

"Laundry day?" Bella asked watching Emmett carry Celeste's clothes downstairs.

"Unfortunately." He replied and she grinned at him. "How does she have so much clothes?" It made Alice seem tame in his eyes.

"She hates doing laundry so she just buys more until she wants to wear something that's dirty."

"Wow." Bella nods and Celeste comes out of her room hands on her hips.

"You said you were gonna help not gossip with my little sister."

"We're not gossiping, we're discussing rehab facilities for this shopping problem." Emmett replies with an easy grin.

"Have fun finding someone else to date when I'm in there then." Celeste said crossing her arms, Bella let out a soft laugh and returned to her room.

"I'm sure Lauren Mallory wouldn't mind keeping me company." He teases.

"Get out of my house leech." She says with no real malice, moving to take her clothes from him. He just laughs and holds it too high for her to reach. "I mean it give me my clothes you Insufferable demon." He just ignores her still laughing and heads downstairs to the laundry room. "Stop laughing Isabella Marie."

"Whatever you want Celeste Onyx." Bella replied through the door.

"Insufferable both of them." Celeste muttered, going back into her room to finish separating her clothes to wash. "Idiots."

"Yea but I'm your idiot." Emmett said coming back into the disaster of room.

"Whatever Cullen." She mutters and Emmett leans down to kiss her. "I still don't like you."

"Of course not, cause you love me."

"Whatever."

2005

"You're so getting laid tonight." Conner said as they four of them laid soaking up the California sun.

"Shut up." Celeste replied easily.

"He's right and you know it." Alex said. "He can't come out in the sun and yet he came all the way to California with us."

"He has attachment issues."

"He has can't get laid in Forks issues." Conner sassed. "Do you want me to tell you how to suck dick?" Someone gasped and the four of them looked over to see a older lady staring at them in horror. "White girl we know you sucked hella dick in your day." The girls started laughing as the lady turned away from them.

"Jesus Conner you're gonna get us in trouble." Vivian said as she was the first one to calm down, Alex and Celeste still hysterical.

"She had no reason to be all up in our business anyway." Conner said then clapped. "So back to the important topic, how to deep throat 101."

"No way she's gonna be able to deep throat Emmett." Alex argues. "I hate to praise a man but he's gotta have a monster dick." Celeste choked on her drink. "You know I'm right Cel."

"Have you realized that technically we're all monster fuckers?" Vivian asked after she looked around to make sure no one was close enough to hear her.

"We can discuss that after we teach Celeste her way around a dick." Conner says holding his hand up to stop Vivian. "First of all eye contact."

"I can't believe we're having this discussion." Celeste said looking to Alex who just shrugged.

"Second of all don't ignore his cajones." He looked over to Alex. "That means his balls."

"Why are you telling me I'm not sucking his dick?"

"So you and Leah wouldn't be down for a foursome?" Celeste asked. "Sad. Vivian how about you and Logan?" (No thoughts only Cel, Em, Viv, Logan, Alex, Leah, Paul, and Conner orgy)

"Logan doesn't even like you!" Alex argues, slightly offended that Celeste moved on so quickly.

"Yea but I hear hate sex is great." Celeste says shrugging.

"I mean if you want we can probably arrange something." Vivian says knowing Celeste was joking.
"Just tell us where and when."

"You got it babe." Celeste says with a wink. "What were we talking about again?"

"We're teaching you how to suck Emmett's monster cock."

"Don't call it that Conner."

"Whatever anyway. Okay so eye contact, his balls, and despite it being called a blow job use your hands."

"And extra spit makes it better." Vivian adds.

"That's it I'm going to go drown myself." Alex says and Celeste jumps up to follow her. "Good bye whores." She says to the other two and they walk into the water.

-

"Ok wait you need to shower and change." Conner said dragging Celeste into the room the trio were sharing. "I got you a little something, in red of course." He dug into his bag to pull out a lingerie set. "Now shower."

"Oh my god."

-

"I know I came out here willingly but god I hate the fucking heat." Celeste whined as she turned the AC to the coldest setting she could, Emmett laughed at her and she shot him a small glare. "It's not funny, I'm gonna melt and die." Was she wearing the lingerie Conner brought her? Yes. Was she gonna sleep with Emmett? No... maybe.

"Come on don't be dramatic." Emmett said pulling her to his body knowing she enjoyed how cold he was. "By the way Ray called."

"What does he want?"

"He want to see how well you understand composition." He told her. "Said use one of your 'crazy friends' or 'steroid boyfriend' as a canvas."

"He's so weird." Celeste joked. "Although to be fair you are crazy buff." Celeste added moving to grab the sharpies she had. "So you're gonna be my canvas?"

"Paint me like one of your French girls." He jokes and Celeste shakes her head. "Okay how do you want me." Celeste thinks for a minute and then gets an idea. "Strip please." Emmett raised a brow. "Leave the boxers."

"Boo." He jokes and Celeste laughs at him. "Okay where am I standing?" Celeste pointed and he moved to follow her instruction.

"I guess you don't need actual relief from standing but let me know if you want to." She told him and kneeled down to start her drawing. "I'm thinking a Japanese style dragon." She said looking up at him. "And then I'm gonna do an angel on your back."

"Whatever you want." He said trying to ignore the wave of lust he got from his view of Celeste on her knees. "What about a lion?"

"Ew no." Celeste said and started to plan out the tattoo. "I'm gonna move your boxers up. Okay?"

"You just want me more naked." Emmett teased.

"Oh no you've foiled my evil plan." Celeste replied as she moved the fabric. "Ok I think I want it to curve around here and then the tail sorta ends around your kneecap." She drew on a line to start mapping. "But then I don't want the mouth to face your dick but it can't face your back cause eyes should always face forward." She was muttering more to herself. "So what if I do it facing upwards towards you chest? Or I do a more realistic style like my ribs in that position?" She flicked her eyes up to Emmett. "What do you think? Matching dragons or a Japanese style dragon?"

"I thought matching tattoos were bad luck?"

"It's sharpie Em." She deadpanned. "Okay how about we scrap the dragon and do a samurai."

"I still think a lion is cool. Or a bear."

"Of course you do." Celeste muttered standing to grab a towel to clean his leg off. "I think Ray would kill me if I did something so cliche."

-

"You're killing me." Emmett groaned and Celeste just shook her head. She wasn't even doing anything but drawing on his leg! And she would defend that to her dying day.

"You're just a horny child." She replied not nothing to look at up at him as she continued drawing. She'd gone a completely different route and did a grim reaper over a cemetery half leg sleeve.

"You know what you're doing." Emmett argued and Celeste just shook her head again. Ok ok so maybe her robe 'accidentally slipped' open a little to show off the red lace covering her boobs. Maybe! She smirked a little and shifted to get a better angle to draw, and maybe press her boobs against him. Maybe.

"I'm not doing anything." She replied looking up at him again. "Only drawing." He keep eye contact with her for a second before looking away with a groan, she smirked to herself. "Or is it that you want me to do something?"

2005

"You're going fishing?" Celeste asks her dad. "With Emmett?"

"Yes Celeste." Charlie answered.

"Emmett Cullen?"

"Yes Celeste."

"My boyfriend Emmett?" She asks again and he nods. "And yet I get no invite?"

"It's a guys day." He supplies, so Celeste nods and moves to pick up the house phone to dial the Black house.

"Hello." Billy answers.

"Hi Billy." Charlie looks up at her.

"Hi Celeste, what can I do for you?."

"Well you see I was planning to cook a nice dinner for my family but apparently they've decided to betray me so I was wondering if you would like me to bring you the Steak and potatoes so at least someone enjoys them." Billy laughed understanding what she was doing.

"Well that sounds lovely."

"Perfect I'll see you later then."

"Ok bye."

"Bye bye." Celeste hung up the phone satisfied while Charlie's mustache just twitched, she grinned at him as a knock sounded. "You're date is here." She told him sweetly and moved to begin taking what she would need to cook out of the fridge. Charlie sighed and went to open the door.

"Hey chief." Emmett said as he walked into the house, Celeste rolled her eyes. "Hey Cel."

"Hello my father's boyfriend." Celeste said swiftly avoiding his hands. Emmett turned to look at Charlie confused.

"She's jealous we're hanging out without her."

"Aww how cute."

"I will murder you." She says still not turning to look at them. "Besides I'm hanging out with Billy anyway. Sweet lovely non-treacherous Billy."

"Well we hope you have fun." Emmett tells her.

"I will." Emmett and Charlie laughed at her and she flipped them off without looking back. "Now get out your ruining my vibes for cooking."

"Okay bye babe." Emmett said moving to kiss her forehead, but Celeste leaned back and placed her hand in his face. Charlie chuckled again seeing Emmett pout.

"Bye Celeste don't speed." He said.

"Yea yea."

2006

He hadn't expected Celeste to walk into the Voltori's throne room, especially not her as a vampire. He stood up straighter as her eyes moved to look at him for half a second before moving back to Aro. He was stunned, she had always been the most beautiful person to him but vampire her stopped him dead. He couldn't even look at his siblings because it would mean looking away from Celeste as she played diplomat with Aro.

He didn't hesitate to move to her side when Aro asked if he would be staying. He knew Celeste enough to know she wouldn't speak to him anytime soon but she was here and that was enough for him.

2006

Emmett was right when he said Celeste wouldn't speak to him anytime soon. So every time she showed up at his house, unwilling on her part, he took advantage and just stared at her. He took in everything about her. What she was wearing, how she did her hair, and how tired she was depending on how she stood. She smelled different now that she was a vampire but there was still the green apple smell from her shampoo and the ink and metal of the shop. She also still smelled an obnoxious amount like the wolves but he'd grown used to that early on.

He liked watching her argue and fight too. The way she was already comfortable with her new body made him feel things, things that Jasper would tease him about later. But he didn't care Celeste had always done that to him.

2006

"Emmett McCarty Cullen put me down!" Celeste yelled as he slung her over his shoulder and took off into the rainforest. "Jesus." Emmett stopped once he reached the top of the cliff and put Celeste back onto her own two feet. "I outta whoop your ass."

"Yea yea you can't beat me in a fight." Emmett says and Celeste raises a brow at the challenge.

"Babe you couldn't beat me in arm wrestling." Celeste informed him with a grin making him scoff. "I'll bet you for the Jeep right now."

"You're on, I get Ruby when I win." Celeste just smiles at him. "Let's go." She followed him back into the forest until they found a relatively flat rock and stood on opposite sides of it. "Ready?"

"Whenever you are sunshine." She replied and they locked hands. "Ready? Go." Emmett pushed against her hand with all his strength but she didn't budge. She smirked at him as he continued to try to move her arm. She wasn't even trying, yet anyway. She let him continue for another minute before she got bored and finally slammed his hand down. "Ha suck that!"

"Yea yea whatever."

"Aww is the baby sad that he lost?" She teased in a baby voice. "Oh my poor baby come here. Do you wanna hug?"

"Go away from me demon."

"Aww my poor baby." He turned away from her so she jumped on his back. "Don't worry my sweet baby you can keep your precious Jeep."

————————————————————

These are my favorite type of chapters

Also a bitch just turned 20 and I've been writing this shit since I was 16

Much like everyone else my Hunger Games era is back and all I can say is Celeste 100% would volunteer for Bella and she would win
Will this idea go anywhere? Probably not but we never know. It's going to a one shot one day I swear.

Ok so actually I did already write most of that AU one shot but now I'm gonna do a Finnick fic.
Eventually. Keep an eye out if you care.

Emmett is sunshine and Cel is midnight rain

Anywhooo hope you enjoyed
Vote & comment so my therapist can read them and tell me about myself
Love y'all
-Rebel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.4K 30
violet was all that rosalie wanted. rosalie hale
125K 6.9K 28
"I'm in hell". "Where? I might be near". Male oc x Jasper Hale Twilight universe
200K 5.5K 35
"You Loved Me When I Couldn't Love Myself Or When I Felt Like No One Did."
322K 7.8K 14
"i was just a casualty to you. isn't that right, major?" "you know that you were so much more than that." "do i?" [jasper hale x female OC] #33 Jaspe...