Love Lost (Drake & SZA)

Oleh AshleeeLove

Returning back to the one place that he so desperately tried to get away from. Top NBA star Aubrey Graham fin... Lebih Banyak

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (FlashBack)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter From Ash!
Chapter 8
Chaptet 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 22

442 19 30
Oleh AshleeeLove

Solána.

I looked around while walking in. Everything downstairs was destroyed. I'm not even sure how the upstairs looks. I hope whoever did this didn't destroy my baby's room. Who would do this? The crazy thing is that my cameras around the house don't show anyone entering or exiting. They must have hacked my camera system. I looked outside to see Malik standing by Aubrey's truck. Aubrey was talking to a few officers.

" Ok, thank you." I heard Aub say before walking over to me.

" Don't touch anything they're going to fully investigate this, shit! You check upstairs?" I shook my head.

" No, I was waiting on you."

" Come on. Let's see if anything is missing." We walked upstairs, I looked toward Malik's room to see the door cracked. We walked into my room and everything was everywhere. Pictures frames were smashed. The art on the wall was gone. Walking into my closet, I saw all my clothes on the floor, sliced.

" Shit," Aubrey says. I turned around to see him looking at where all of my jewelry was kept.

" What?"

" Most of your jewelry is gone, including the jewelry I just bought you."

" Oh my God, Aubrey! I'm so sorry!"

" Nah, baby! I'm not mad! That shit is replaceable. I'm just glad you and Malik weren't here. God, if something had happened to you two, I don't know what I would've done. This stuff is replaceable." I let out a sigh and walked out to Malik's. Pushing the door opened with my foot, I saw all of his things everywhere. None of his valuable items were stolen.

" Come on, let's get you out of here and let them do their job. Get your bag and let's go, baby." I nodded and grabbed a few things that I would need. We walked downstairs to see Malik staring at a broken picture of us.

" Ma, who did this?"

" I'm not sure, Pooh." We walked out while Aubrey talked more with the police.

" Aight, I don't want y'all here until they find out who did it."

" Aub!"

" Nah, Solána. I don't want to hear it. You're staying at my place." He drove off.

" I'll send for your cars if you want." I looked out of the window.

" I'm cool with it, dad. I think I should move in, anyway!"

" That would be up to your mother, kid! If you're moving in, your mom is too."

" Excuse me?" I turned to Aubrey and rolled my eyes while he smiled.

" You heard me." He glanced at me with a look that said, try me.

Aubrey's House

" So they don't know who did it?" Nai asked while we sat sipping on whatever Chubbs and Aubrey made.

" No, Nai..."

" I bet it was that trifling nigga, Dre! Ugh, I hate him so much. That bitch nigga." She yells. Chubbs looked up from the basketball court. He, Aubrey, and Malik were shooting around.

" Calm your little ass down, baby." He yelled up.

" Nai, Dre is in jail right now."

" Bitch, that doesn't mean shit! He could have had his boys break in." I didn't even think of that.

" I think it was Jocelyn." I looked down at my baby trying to dunk.

" Oh shit! Maybe it was her! Or maybe it was Nick! Girl, it was definitely Nick! Aubrey hurt his feeling at the game." She laughed.

" Nick, wouldn't do that."

" That nigga is crazy and it's finally showing!" She says. I looked at the time and stood up.

" We'll see. Leek! It's 10 you need to get ready for bed, you have online classes tomorrow!" I could hear him down there asking Aubrey if he could stay up later.

" Boy, you better get in the house before ya momma come down here."

"Man, you're just trying to be on her good side. You always let me stay up past 10."

" Nigga, if you don't get on somewhere." I heard him and Chubbs laughing as they walked up the stairs to the patio.

" Girl, what if it's the little thing that Aubrey was talking to? She was probably upset that he dropped her." I turned to her in thought. Aubrey pulled me up and sat down, bringing me down in his lap.

" What are y'all talking about?" He whispered.

" About who broke into my house?"

" We'll figure out who, and it will get handled."

" We think it was the little hoe you were talking to! The bitch is upset with my sis!" Nai shakes her head while laying her head on Chubbs's lap.

" Nah, she's out in California." Aubrey speaks while kissing on my neck.

" How do you know?" Giving him a look.

" She told me. She's crazy, but I don't think she did this."

" Mmhmm."

3am

" Aub,"

" Hmmm?"

" Wake up."

" Hmm? I just went to sleep. What's wrong?" He sits up and looks at me.

"I just can't sleep." I felt his hand in between my thighs.

" Well, let's get started on something..."

" No, I just want to talk." I smiled, while he pulled me close and held me.

" Aight, let's talk. What's our topic." I blushed and shrugged my shoulders.

" I don't know."

" Solána, will you marry me?" I sat up more and turned to him.

" Wait! Aubrey?" He laughed.

"I'm just practicing, Love. But if you said yes right now, I'd take it."

" You're not funny. Do you really see a future for us?" I asked while laying my head back on his chest.

" Yes! And I mean that! I honestly think this is our second chance. I know we were young back then, but I knew from the moment I met you that you would be the one for me. During our time apart you were always on my mind, but I never thought that we would have a second chance, just by the way things ended."

" Yea, I thought the same. I was looking for love in the wrong places. My main thing was finding someone that would love Malik."

" I understand that. I wish things were different, but we can't change anything now. We move forward and raise our son together. I'm telling you, Imani. If we had stayed together, we would probably be on our 8th child." He smirked.

" 8th?? No, I highly doubt that!"

" Nah, you would have given me my eight babies. 3 boys and 5 girls." He laughed.

" Aub, you're insane!"

" We still have time. We're still young."

" No..."

" Let's start on the next one, if you aren't already...." He slowly leans over, kissing me, just as his phone rings. He ignored it at first until it rang two minutes later.

" I think you better get that." He lifts and checks his phone.

" What the fuck does she want?" He mumbled. He looked at me and then answered.

" Hello?"

" Yea, wassup?"

" Yo, it's after 3 in the morning! What the fuck do you want?" He glanced at me and then got up.

" What the fuck do you mean, what am I doing? I was in bed, Jada!" heard him say before he walked into the bathroom.

" Nah, you can't come over! The fuck do you think this is. I told you that we never had anything, I'm hanging up." He walks out of his bathroom and gets out back in bed.

" Sorry about that, love." He shakes his head.

" What did she want?"

" Just to be a fucking, pain! She was trying to come over."

" I thought she was in Cali? What did you do to that girl, Aub? She doesn't want to leave you alone!" He laid back and pull me to him.

" Baby, I didn't do anything special for her. I fucked and that is it. She thought it was more and took it to the heart." I shook my head.

" So now you have bitches, dick crazy around here?" He let out a chuckle.

" You can't get enough of it."

" Mmhm."

"Anyway, love. Can we continue?" He pulls me into his lap.

" I don't know...." I leaned down to kiss him.

" Come on, baby, I know you feel him. See what you're doing to me." He smacks my ass hard, causing me to moan.

"You don't have any panties on and all I have to do is take these shorts off, and I'm in there..." he felt him lift so that he could take off his shorts.

" Mmhm." I responded.

" Take this t-shirt off, I need to see titties in my face, Imani." I giggled again and sat up to take my shirt off. I was already wet and he knew. While leaning back down to kiss him, I felt him enter slowly.

" Aub......"

" Fuuuck, are you going to take all of it?" I opened my mouth to say something but was unable to. He gave me slow strokes before pounding in and out of me.

"Yeah, baby!"

"'Mmmm! Fuck, Aubrey!"

"Come on! Ride my shit," As I lift some, I felt another slap on my ass.

" Aub...."

" Damn, baby...." He lets out as I start to ride him.

" Fuck! Come on, love. All the way down! Take all of this dick."

" Mmmmm." I continued on as he laid back, allowing me to work him. I knew that he'd turn this around any minute.

" Shit, baby!" He lets out before I'm flipped over, and he's back inside of me.

" I'm going to give you those slow strokes so that you can feel every inch." And I felt every inch as we stared into each other's eyes. I love this man. I never stopped, there's no denying that. We continue on until the early morning.

Later in the morning.

" You know if we continue like this, you're going to end up with another little Aubrey." He smiles while rubbing my back.

" And that's exactly what you want!"

" You're damn right! I want my family to expand. It's the little things that I can't wait for. Going to Doctor's appointments. Rubbing your belly. Decorating a baby room, all that shit! I didn't get to have that experience with Malik. When you're ready.... Or you might already have a little something cooking." He places his hand over my stomach.

" IUD......" He sat up and looked at me.

" Nah, get that shit removed." He lays back down.

" Aubrey, please..." Rolling my eyes at him.

" Nah, that shit is messing up my plans." He smirked.

" Mmhmm." He kissed my lips and shook his head.

" Baby, please?"

" Please, what?"

" Get it removed."

" Mm."

" Shit you're a doctor, remove it yourself! I'll help! Just tell me what to do." He laughed. This nigga..

" Get out of my face, Aubrey!"

" Please, get it removed. He repeated and gave me a look. Rolling my eyes again, I looked away.

" I'll think about it." Kissing me again, I knew he was trying to start something back up.

" Dad!" Aubrey's door opened. We both jumped and pulled the blanket over us. It was still really dark in his room due to his Blackout curtains. Aubrey didn't respond right away, so Malik called him again.

" Dad!"

"Hmmm? Wassup?" Making his voice sound tired, he sits up some. I continued to lie down.

" Can Jaylen come over, so we can both do school here?"

" Nah, Malik. Y'all need to do this online shit, separately."

" But he doesn't have good internet, dad! I promise we won't be goofing around! We'll get everything done." This boy. I listened to Aubrey as he let out a sigh.

" How is he getting here? I'm not going out this early, Leek. I'm tired, and I have training in about 2 hours.

" Uber."

" Nah, just let Tommy go get him. You can go with him. I'll text him." He grabbed his phone and sent the text.

" Thanks, Dad!" He turns around and walks out.

" Spoiled!" I whispered.

" Yeah, yeah."

" Aubrey, they are going to be doing everything but what they're supposed to do while online. I wish this other school would get back to me."

" You want me to get in contact with them?"

" Nah, I'll give it a couple more days."

" Aight, just let me know if you need me." He says before kissing me and laying back.

Aubrey

" Ok! Five more and then you're done with that!" Mike, my trainer says to me.

" Shit! That was a lot."

" Nothing number 11 can't handle." I sat up and dapped LeBron up.

" Shit, I'm aging, and it's showing." I laughed. I was tired as fuck! Solána had my ass up all night knowing I had training.

" Let me just say, your son and his friend. Man..... I see it.... It's definitely there. They're definitely going to the league."

" Yea, I see it too."

" They're only 12 and 13. Imagine what they'll be doing at 16, 17, and 18!"

" I know.... I'm telling you when I first met him I knew there was something about him. I didn't even know he was my kid at first."

" Oh, so you met him before you found out!"

" Yea...! This lil nigga had my high school jersey! Them shits going for thousands. I'm like how in the fuck did he get this? Solána gave him one of the ones she kept."

" Damn man, that's crazy! So you and his mom....?" He gave me a look.

" Yea, we cool." I laughed.

" Meaning y'all more than cool."

" Yea, we're not really saying anything to Malik, yet. I mean, he knows but doesn't at the same time. Right now, he's not with it, but he'll come around."

" Nigga, you aren't still talking to that girl that always showed up at our practices." He stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

" Oh, yea, she's crazy as fuck!" Mike says.

" Nah, I'm trying to get rid of her! I thought I did, but she hit me up last night asking if she could come over. Bitch must be out of her mind! This was 3 something in the morning. I'm trying to get up in my lady, and she calls."

" One of them!" Bron shakes his head.

" Man, she's nuts!"

I trained for another 2 hours, and Bron and I just chopped it up for another couple of hours before he dipped off. I was now in my truck going through my phone. I decided to call Solána after I sent off a few important text messages.

" Hello?"

" Hey, baby. Are you busy right now?"

" No, I'm actually free for a little bit. Are you done with training?" She asked while I drove off toward the hospital.

"Yea, I been done for a little while. Bron and I were talking for a awhile. You call and check on Your son? Them lil Niggas probably aren't doing a thing."

" I did. They were doing what they were supposed to. Now, who knows what was going on once I hung up."

" Yea, well I'll find out from the instructor, later!"

" Girl, why is Jocelyn here? Acting a fucking fool!" I heard Nai say.

" They need to lock her ass up. She's not supposed to be here!" Lana says.

" Well, you stay in your office! Don't have Nai talking you into doing something crazy." I said.

" Nigga! You stay wherever you are and stay out of our conversations!" I heard her say. I just shook my head and continued to drive.

" Yeah, yeah, lil mouse! Hush! Baby, I'll call you back."

" Ok,"

" Aight!"

Solána

" Solána?" I looked up as Nick walked in.

" Yes, Dr. Brooks. What can I help you with? By the way, did you know that my house was broken into?" I shook my head.

"What? Are you ok? Is Malik ok?"

" We weren't there! It happened durning his game." I said.

" Wow! Well I'm so glad that you two weren't there! Do you need me to do anything. You two can stay with me, you know that."

" Nick, no! I don't need anything. We're both fine! Now what do you want?"

" I just wanted to apologize about showing up at Malik's game like that." He sits down.

" Nick, please leave."

" Solána.... I'm sorry! I want to make things up to you, make things right! I was able to rush the process for this divorce. It will be finalized before this month is over. We won't have to wait anymore." He tries to grab my hand.

" Nick, there's no we! You lied to me over and over, and I believed every word you said! Please leave me alone!"

" I can't do that, Solána!" He looks me in the eyes.

" Ok! Leave now!!" I stood up from my desk.

" Solána! You know that everything you have is because of me. Everything that you thought you worked so hard for, is because of me! And I can take it all away...."

_____________________________________

Y'all like Nick?😩

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...