just some planet stories

By anhappyuser

Some of my friends made some i also made some, just keep that in mind anyways enjoy your time reading these s... More

Stepsister and Stepbrother
Earth's Dream
My situation in reality
My dreams of solarballs
How the dinosaurs really died
Love stories i thought in my brain
What happens when you see a new solarballs premiere on friday?
Into the multiverse(part 1)
Uranus
My solarballs Au
Into the multiverse(part 2)
The Mars Incident
Titan
All 80 Moons of Jupiter(outdated)
What If Spongebob Squarepants Went To The Solar System?
Have You Ever Wondered(part 1)
Neptune's discovery(part 1)
Who is the unluckiest Solarballs character
MarsxDeris
Just a story by one of my friends
Planets
Spongebob Goes To?
Something
An Unexpected Found
It's Valentines day
A Delay
...
Earth And Jupiter Part 1(story by a friend)
New Moon and Full Moon
It's spring break!
News
The news is the news
There is no end of the line
Hello!
Solarballs Mini Stories!
Earth and Jupiter part 2
How the Moon Revolution Ended
Update
Update
The First Valentines Day Special
Just a Part

Even More Solarball Dreams

62 0 0
By anhappyuser

I did have more i did

Ok well enjoy

1.I was in this store buying stuff when i saw the planets walking around. i just avoided them at all costs pretty much. i was looking at this stuffed animal when something appeared. it had a white skin color. like the color white with a yellow shirt, and an Roblox body was following me around pretty much.

2.I saw creatures related to a frog, then a fire i had to quickly escape.I turned ghost for a minute, and saw all the planets running for their lives.Venus and Mars were the only ones that didn't escape,they went into a house instead watching Solarballs?

Mars:um why aren't we escaping?

Venus:just wait

Mars:ok

They waited till the last minute or chance to get out of the fire. the fire closed me in,but i was a ghost so i could escape.

This dream isn't about Solarballs but the topic involves dreams so....

3.Four was showing two how impressive he was. i didn't care so i went up the stairs.

3.5.I went up some stairs and saw some bags of chips on the table.I picked a remote turned on the tv to only see a dark shadowy figure with static behind him saying nonsense i picked up the giant chip bag that only had little this was also a chip bag in reality it's a BQ flavor chip at Aldis i believe so anyways back to the dream i ate the whole bag(DO NOT EAT IN A DREAM!)Then the figure said "you took everything away from me" and started to become huger then UY Scuti with blank eyes i said in my mind can't we just get to the part where we end this dream. just get this over with. i woke up before anything bad had happened i was tired, but no i'm not going to sleep after that.

That might be all my Solarballs dream for now

I just had another crazy dream. it has nothing to do with solarballs,but i'm sure none of you want to hear the dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 8
A bunch of short stories I've written because i'm cool
660 48 48
Hello, this was posted on here for the convenience of a friend who this is written for. There are several inside jokes and stories, but feel free to...
178 4 6
A self-insert This is basically just for my friend but I still hope you enjoy it!
14.1K 151 28
Okay not all of these imagines are not made by me, some are mine and the others are my favouite. Enjoy :)