Promise Of Love ✔

By authoryami

THE RAJPUTS!!! As the name suggests, they walk on red carpet. Their business is widespread but they are down... More

The Rajput Family
Characters
Dinner time fun
Tilak Ceremony
Ice-cream
Love Mixed With Hurt
Acceptance
Gol Dhana
Time Skip
Author's note : Poll
Broken Ties
Author's Note
New Beginnings
OMKAR!!! AND CAST
Confessions Of Love
Club Night Part 2
Mine Always
Caught!
Teasings
Worth A Try?
Author's Note
Sunday & Heartbreaks
Author's Note (Fun Game with Readers)
Arrested
Author's Question
Forgiveness!
Kiss Of Passion
Wedding Tunes!
Fun Time
Engaged
I Messed Up
Understanding
Last Author's Note
Haldi
Bonding With In-Laws
Forgiveness
Just Couple Goals
Sangeet
Married!
"The" Suhagraat
Moments Of Euphoria
Back Home
Trust
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Author's Rant

Change In Plans

7.5K 369 17
By authoryami

Both the couples woke up late in the morning, considering the amount of drama that took place last night. Their parents didn't disturb them and let them sleep.

Around 11, Nishtha woke up and freshened up and noticed Vikrant sleeping on his stomach snuggling to her pillow. Tip-toeing back to the place she slept facing him. Her hands automatically reached up to his hair strand that laid on his forehead. Pushing it back in place she kissed his forehead then his nose, followed by his cheek. She contemplated whether to kiss him or let it be. Gathering courage she pecked him softly. She felt him smile in sleep.

"Vikrant" She called out his name to wake him up.

"Vikrant suniye na" She was now hitting him so that he can wake up.

"Morning" He said in raspy morning voice.

"Good morning" Nishtha climbed on top of him, sitting on his abdomen as he streched his arms and slowly opened his eyes.

"You slept well?" He asked watching her intently.

"Yupp" She rubbed her hands up and down his abdomen giving him seductive looks.

"A little bit of patience love" He switched their positions, locking her between him and the bed. Nishtha giggled when he placed her on her back and was on top of her.

"I sound like a sex addict" She said laughing remembering the amount of times she seduced him.

"Doesn't matter caz I'll be one after get a taste of you" He pushed a strand of hair on her face behind her ear. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Acha?"

"Yupp, wait till we get alone. It'll be just you and me and loads of fun" He winked at her, telling her about all the things he would do to her.

"What time is our flight?" She asked.

"4" Vikrant replied pecking her lips.

"Let's get ready. And by the way, what do we do about Krishiv and Radhika? Chachu and chachi are super angry on them" Nishtha was concerned about them.

"Kiaan is there and mum dad are also there. By now Isha di must have got to know about it. She will handle this"

"You sure na, wouldn't it look bad that we left for our honeymoon when there was a situation at home"

"Trust me no one would mind. Get ready, okay?" He kissed her forehead and went to freshen up.

By 12 both the couples were in the living room. Everyone was waiting for Krishiv to start speaking.

"Say what you had to say" Rivaah said angrily.

"Ma'am there's someone at the gate" A gatekeeper came and informed them.

"It must be dad" Radhika held her saree and ran towards the main door in happiness of seeing her father. Upon seeing her father, the dam of tears that wereconstrained in her heart burst open. Her father didn't reciprocate her hug and stood at the entrance pushing her away from him.

"I've come to tell you that you are no longer our daughter. We have one daughter and that's Ashita. You are dead to us" Her father glared at her in anger. Radhika broke down completely, trying to hold onto her father.

"Papa please don't say that" Radhika held onto his hand and pleaded.

"Leave me Radhika" Her father pulled his hand away from hers and started walking off. Radhika ran behind him and bent on her knees asking her father for forgiveness.

"I didn't have an option papa" She begged him for forgiveness.

"You could've let me die instead of getting married to him" Avinash, her father looked at Krishiv in disgust.

"Papa! I'd rather die than see you lose your life" She said sternly. The whole family saw the exchange between them.

"Radha how could you pick him? You cried for him for days and he didn't bother even turning back to see you. On your wedding day, he pointed a gun at me and you agreed for the marriage, where is the girl I brought up with self-respect"

"There's nothing important to me other than you papa. Not even him. I can stay with him for eternity knowing that you are safe, mum and Ashita are safe. He left from my heart when he refused me. Papa don't punish me for choosing you. Papa please" Radhika placed her hands on his shoes, crying tremendously.

"Divorce him then" Avinash said looking at Krishiv. Radhika stopped crying and looked at her father.

"If you divorce me, I'll ruin your family especially your sister's career. It will end before it starts" Krishiv warned her, shocking the whole family.

"Papa" Radhika whispered his name telling him that she literally didn't have any other option other than abiding to Krishiv.

"You've made your decision and I've made mine. Don't show your face ever again" Her father left from the place angrily as Radhika cried sitting on the ground, thinking of the person she lost. Nishtha ran to her and pulled her in a hug, letting the girl cry her heart out. She constantly rubbed her back and said comforting words that were of no use. On the other hand Rivaah slapped Krishiv hardly such that his cheek had her fingerprints.

"You made her choose between her family's safety and her father. Shame on you. I never raised you in this manner" Rivaah scolded him angrily. Krishiv didn't say a word and carried Radhika in his arms, taking her to his room. She looked at him tiredly, not knowing what to say to him.

Hriday and Rivaah sat on the sofa holding their heads feeling exhausted and guilty about Radhika's condition. For the matter of the fact they knew if they supported Radhika and filed for divorce, Krishiv wouldn't back off from hurting their family. He was possesive about those who were his and he could go to extreme lengths for them.

"Lunch is ready" Pranali said in a small voice. She asked Nishtha to carry 2 plates for Krishiv and Radhika.

Before she could pick the plates her and Vikrant's phone rang together. They looked at each other confused when they saw that it was from the hospital.

"Hello" Vikrant answered.

"No I cannot come. I got married yesterday. Am on my leave" He shouted in anger. On the other hand, Nishtha too was trying to explain the same thing.

"Call any other doctors but we won't be able to come. We have flight to catch" Vikrant said seething in anger.

"Fine, we'll be there" Saying that he cut the call.

"Emergency?" Nishtha asked looking at him. He nodded his head.

"Nishtha and I would have to leave for hospital now. There's been an emergency and there's shortage of doctors at the hospital. We'll have to go" Vikrant said, running to his room to pick up his essentials. Nishtha ran behind him and quickly changed into something comfortable before both of them left.

Before leaving, she pulled Sanskriti and Rivaah on side.

"Vikrant and I will never be able to make it in time for the flight. Send Krishiv and Radhika. It will allow them to clear out their differences and probably Krishiv might come to his senses and realise the blunder he's done" Saying that she ran behind Vikrant who was waiting for her.

2 DAYS LATER

"Vikrant let's go for a movie na?" Nishtha was running behind a brooding Vikrant who was still angry that they missed their honeymoon in Paris.

"No thank you" He walked down the stairs to have lunch.

"Forget Paris na, let's try Bali or Dubai or even Maldives. Am in mood of summer. Please na" Nishtha was constantly trying to pacify him but he was adamant on not agreeing.

"Why are you angry on me? I didn't create that emergency" She sulked as she walked by him.

"Am not angry on you. Am angry on the world. One single time I decide to be close to you, something new has to happen. Everytime I make a plan for us, it never works" He said in a small voice.

"Its not about the place or time Vikrant. Its about us. I don't care if we couldn't go to Paris atleast I know that you are with me, happy. Here you are still stuck on the Paris matter" She complained to him as they walked towards the dining room.

"I don't want to listen to anything Nishtha" Saying that he sat for lunch. Nishtha stomped her feet and walked to the living room where Viaansh, Kiaan and Kritika sat minding their own business.

"Chachu" Nishtha called him. He looked up at her from his phone.

"Inki behrukhi aab nahi sahi jaati. Do something" She sat with a frown beside him.

"Take him out"

"He barely gets out of the room what are you saying? I've tried everything, Goa, Maldives, Lokhandwala Complex, movie date, dinner date. He wants to do nothing and just cry over spilt milk.I even tried seducing him it didn't work. Do something" She cried infront of him in sadness. Viaansh looked at her for a few minutes and then suddenly looked at her with a smile. He asked Kiaan and Kritika to come closer.

"There's farm house at the outskirts of the city. We can arrange things there, its on you how you bring him there. It will be ready by tonight" Viaansh suggested. Nishtha analyzed his plan gave it a thumbs up knowing how to pull the brooding man out of his sad zone.

"Pakka it will be done by tonight" She looked at the cousins questioningly.

"We have 2 more people, Shraddha and Veer will definitely speed it up so done bhabhi it will be ready tonight. You just convince bhai" All four of the hi-fied each other happy about their plan.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"I am going back to my house" Nishtha announced pulling her suitcase with her. Vikrant ran behind her trying to stop her but she refused to listen to him.

"Nishtha please na yaar. Listen to me atleast once"

"Am done listening to you Vikrant. Just because we missed Paris doesn't mean the end of the world. If you want to keep brooding about it then enjoy the rest of your leave alone. Am going to my parents' house. Atleast bhai is fun unlike you, khadoos!" She dramamtically turned and taunted him. The rest of the family members watched Nishtha and tried to contain their laughter at her overacting and Vikrant's fallen face.

"Fine fine. I'll do what you want. I promsie. I'll participate in whatever you say" Vikrant knelt infront of her and agreed to her.

"Promise?"

"I swear. I'll do anything"

"Then am taking you on a long drive right now, and you'll come?" She hit a sixer when she saw a chance.

"Right now?... Ofcourse why not?" Vikrant looked at the time and when he saw Nishtha taking a step out, he immediately agreed to her offer.

"Good, then let's go" She took the keys from the key holder and jogged down the stairs and sat in the car. Vikrant looked at her as if she lost her mind. After Vikrant sat down in the car, Nishtha blindfolded him.

"Its a surprise where am taking you. I don't want to ruin my fun" She said excited.

"As you say my lady" Vikrant kept his hands up in surrender position. She switched on the radio. Vikrant sang to her as she laughed at him. Parking the car, she opened the door for him and helped him out.

She made him stand at the entrance and asked him to not to open the blindfold until told.

"Open now" She asked him from a distant place. He slowly adjusted to the lighting and got shocked.

"Nishtha" He asked confused.

"Follow the path" She said softly.

He slowly opened the door to notice that the room was dimly lit with candles and filled with rose fragrance.

"Incase if you wanted to wreck me up, you have my permission to do so" She said standing behind in an attire that made him speechless. He looked at her wide-eyed not being able to say anything. His mind froze the minute he saw her standing in black lingerie.

______________________________________

I literally can't write smut so this is it guys from me. Just assume the pg-13 stuff that happens on a honeymoon and be happy that finally Nishtha would be at peace and Vikrant won't be taking cold showers anymore. 

Incase someone really wants smut and takes the initiative and writes for me that, I'd sincerely be grateful to you for it and will give you the desired credits. 

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 18.7K 66
it's an imaginary story, telling about the newly marriage life of a prince(CEO) and a CS engineer(secret hacker). Their interactions with elders and...
2.2M 633 1
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
157K 8.8K 23
"𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞" *:・----✧----*:・ 𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...