Tag, You're It (Lookism)

By _ceciliahiddlestan

Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll ex... More

Introduction
Characters
Act One
Prologue
001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
EXTRA
Act One: Yanderes
Act Two
010
011
012
013
EXTRA II
Act Two: Yanderes
Act Three
014
015

004

5.4K 240 352
By _ceciliahiddlestan

Surprise!

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for all those votes, comments, and 4.4k reads! You guys are so incredible! I'm sorry for being inactive for more than one month, to the point that one of you, or maybe more than one has to reread my story, please forgive me. Love you guys so much! Though, I ain't promising that I'll update sooner or later, hehe. 👀

Now, here's chapter four!

004

Chapter 4

To summarize, Daniel went to school wearing the clothes the two of you gave him and it shook the hearts of everyone.

He looks good. You thought as you proudly looked at Daniel. The rumor that Daniel Park was poor died down and the retro trio band was speechless, seeing the brand of the clothes, kicks, watch, and bag Daniel wore. Daniel tried to thank the two of you but you pretended not to hear anything and just smiled and conversed with Jay.

The day after, people kept on talking about the upcoming festival, particularly about the slave auction where a boy from each freshmen department gets auctioned and the money goes to charity. The ones who can bid are only girls and they get an eight-hour date if they won the bid.

"Hey, who do you think will be number one at the festival slave auction?"

"Huh? What is that?"

"Geez, you don't know?"

"Freshmen traditionally enter the festival slave auction. They decide the vote in each department."

"Crazy!"

"The guys from Fashion have great style and nice clothes!"

"I prefer Architecture guys!"

"Aren't they scary?"

"They're my style~"

"Who's that guy from Beauty? He's so cool!"

"Eli Jang!"

"He'll definitely be there, hehe."

"Oh! He's the only man in the Beauty Dept."

"The real deal is that transfer in the Fashion Dept!"

"Oooh! But doesn't he have a girlfriend though?"

"(Y/N) isn't his girlfriend!"

"What a shame she won't be in the auction! I'd happily spend my money on her."

"I saw them in person! They're both glorious!"

"Rumor has it that he comes from big money. I hope he's there too! I wanna buy him."

"Girls from other schools will be bidding too so it won't be cheap."

"Who wants to perform at the school festival? Vin and Jeong Gi? Duet?" Mary Kim, the Vocal and Dance Department's president, asked. "Is there no one else?"

The class roared in compliments and even said that they'd wipe the floor with their archrival, the Practical Music Department.

Duke Pyeon looked at Vin Jin and Jeong Gi, thinking that it must've been nice being in an entertainment agency. He has talent, but people won't listen because of his appearance.

[ they don't have taste, duke! t-t ]

Vin Jin and his lackeys saw Duke talking with his grandma, where his grandmother offered the three the food she sells. They left, without paying as they ate all the food. They even threw the food that his grandma packed for them.

The next day at school, Duke went inside his class and got taunted for his grandma's food saying it was dirty and disgusting. Someone said to stop bugging him but didn't take any action to do so. Written on the blackboard are the words 'gross', 'polluted rice cakes', and the phrase 'never eat there!'

[ vin jin is a jerk. fight me ('^')︻デ ]

Vin Jin grabbed the back of Duke's head and made him involuntarily bow. "Why do you hate Duke so much?" Someone asked.

"Because he's ugly." He simply replied.

"Hey, any other festival show participants? Then, I will report it." Mary Kim said.

The whole class was surprised when someone raised their hand. It was Duke Pyeon, the same guy Vin Jin bullies every single day.

At lunch, in the cafeteria, you were with Daniel and Jiho when you saw Vin Jin kick a small guy who's obviously much weaker than him. "Ah, I hate guys like him." You muttered with a frown. They even made him bring them trays of food.

"That's Duke from the Vocal Dept. I was just like him before I started eating with you guys. Bastards..." Jiho said with obvious contempt against the bullies.

"Hey, Jiho." You softly said, making him look at the two of you.

"Do you know him? Invite him over." Daniel smiled kindly and you nodded your head in agreement.

People kept looking at your table which consists of peculiar people in their eyes. Jiho, you, Daniel, and Duke sat at one table with the latter feeling uncomfortable.

"He's really nice. He's taking care of the weak." People whispered. "A great guy."

Someone threw a cup in front of Duke which bounced and almost hit your head, luckily, you caught it immediately. Daniel, Jay, Zack, Vasco, and Jace almost ran toward you to stop the cup from hitting you. They sighed in relief, knowing it didn't and glared in Vin Jin's direction.

That damn bastard, what would he do if he accidentally hit (Y/N) with that? Zack frowned.

... Jay observed from a few tables afar as he glared behind the hair that covers his eyes.

Vasco clenched his fists until they turned white and a tear fell from his eye. That glasses guy is a bad guy.

Jace sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. I don't know why, but this makes me mad.

Meanwhile, Daniel openly glared at the guy with the glasses.

Vin Jin gulped as he felt the scowl they sent him but acted like it was nothing. "Hey, Duke. Get me some water." He leaned on his chair and put his hands in his pockets.

"So you're the transfer students? You're handsome, I like that. You want a cigarette? Let's smoke. Although, I'm a bit hotter than you." He turned to you, "Hey, gorgeous. Give me your digits."

You deadpanned at him and flatly said, "No." Vin Jin was offended but you were pretty so he'll let that slide. He turned to Daniel and saw him giving him a look of daggers. His eyes captured Jay's figure who was behind Daniel's and the guy was giving him a look. "Do you have a problem with me? What's with that look?"

Zack couldn't take it anymore. He wants your digits? Ha! "Hey, Vin Jin. Get it yourself, is your hand broken?"

Whispers started again, "Wow? What's up with Zack these days? He's not bullying anyone lately." Zack looked at you who's still holding the cup, rather tightly. You looked at him and gave him a smile and a thumbs up. The guy was flustered but at the same time, looked proud. Mira looked at Zack and you then smiled when she saw what you gestured to Zack.

"You wanna get fucking messed up? Cheeky bugger." The three from the Vocal and Dance Dept. looked at Zack with a scowl.

Zack stood with his lackeys on his back. "Can't you see anything with those glasses on? I bet you like stealing Honey Butter Chips."

Doo sweatdropped as he looked at the leader of the pack, what the hell is he talking about?

"Wow, they're gonna fight."

"Fashion and Vocal."

"Hey, it's Zack Lee and Vin Jin!"

"Black Glasses," Vasco spoke. "Pick up your cup." Vasco, Jace, and Woong looked in Vin Jin's direction.

"Vasco! Wow!"

"I heard he fought and then had to rest."

"Did he fight hundreds of guys?"

Sweat continued to drip from Daniel's face, his mouth agape. Nervous that Vasco might come after him again.

"You can put your cup in the sink," Vasco continued and Vin frowned.

"What? Are you all trying to start something? Mind your own business."

"Didn't your mom tell you not to throw things on the floor?" He seriously said.

"What? Get lost!"

"I guess I'll have to scold you."

"Haha. You wanna fight? Fuck."

"Fine. I will bring it."

The three guys with you trembled in fear, the same thought ran through their heads. I don't want to get involved.

You silently stood up and went in Vin Jin's direction. Everyone gaped at you and wondered what you were up to. Daniel tried to stop you but you just walked with a calm look on your face.

You grabbed Vin Jin's hand, the boy blushed slightly at the contact, but you put something in his hand. "Here. Your cup." You smiled innocently. He would've felt romantic, however, he saw the cup in his hand.

Everyone's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. The cup– no, they weren't sure if they can even call it a cup anymore. It looked like the core of an apple when you finished eating it. Marks made by your fingers and palm can be noticed.

"Wha- What...?" Whispers of disbelief buzzed around the cafeteria and no one was able to speak.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll get you a new one." You smiled and walked your way toward the place where they kept the cups. The guys looked at your back and gulped.

"Stop!" Vin's voice rose unintentionally. "It's fine. Fuck!" He kicked the table and trays of food flew as he left the cafeteria.

"No fight?"

"Maybe he chickened out."

"Who wouldn't? The cup got crushed, he might be the next one. Lol."

You had a satisfactory smile and walked back to your table. You were about to sit when Jay pulled you away from the flock of girls that ran and surrounded Daniel. "Thank you, Jay!"

Daniel looked uncomfortable being surrounded by girls but he looked at you and the hand that held yours. It was something that he couldn't explain.

Jay smiled and just made you sit next to him.

"Daniel, are you gonna go to the slave auction?"

"Are you going to perform?"

"I-It's really not my thing." Daniel awkwardly spoke, stiff as the girls grabbed his arms.

"Haha, You're funny." You just watched from the sidelines with Jay, hoping he'd be fine.

"If you go in the auction, I'd buy you. Hehe."

Mary Kim put her arm around Vin's shoulder and teased him. "I know why you didn't fight~"

"Shut up." Vin simply said.

"Man... guys who fight aren't cool. What's wrong with them? Am I right?" Zack said to Mira who just giggled happily. Zack's finally changing after years! Maybe you're one of the reasons why. She smiled as she looked at you from afar.

"Daniel, aren't you going to perform?"

"Will you be in the slave auction?"

"Mira~"

Vasco looked in Daniel, Zack, and Vin's direction and saw them with girls. His eyes automatically scanned the room to find you and he saw you with a blonde from the Fashion Dept. His manly tears fell and Jace sweatdropped. Vasco...

You were on cleaning duty that day when Daniel volunteered to help you and you told Jay to go home without you. Ever since finding out that you live in the same building, he'd always taken the initiative to pick you up from your penthouse and you'd go to school and go back home together. He even bought you a helmet of your own so you'd be safe when you rode his motorcycle with him.

Daniel held the mop and you fixed the tables and chairs. Daniel looked at you and said, "Is it... Is it okay if I sing?"

You looked at him and tilted your head, "Sure! You don't have to be shy around me! Pretend that I'm not here." You smiled and sat at one of the tables. I can't do that... He thought, talking about what you said that he should pretend you weren't there. Your presence alone makes his heart beat loudly so how...?

Duke walked in the empty hallways of the school, thinking about the piece he was about to perform on the day of the school's festival when he heard a melodic voice. The voice sounded so lonely like it was calling him. He heard another pleasant voice that hummed to the song.

He felt empathy that he cried.

The two of you looked at the door that suddenly opened, "Excuse me..." Duke's figure entered the room as he hesitantly waved. "H-Hi." You wondered what he was about to say. "Let's... perform together at the festival."

Daniel looked shocked, it was the first time that someone asked him that. "I know it's crazy but let's do it. I was wrong about you. I feel the honesty in your voice. I need you! Y-You must feel bad about my proposal. I'm not trying to capitalize on your popularity." Duke clarified. "I'm confident about my rapping. We'll blow them away. Believe me." He added, "If you want to hit me go ahead. But just think about it."

"C-Can I... Can I really do that?" At that moment, Daniel looked like he was talking to Duke with his original body. The one who suffered so much trauma.

You grinned at the two. "That's great, you two! I'll help you!" You enthusiastically said.

You had a background in making music and stuff connected to that, but that's a story for another time.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Daniel Park and (Y/N)(L/N)

The transferees with the elite combination of looks, height, charm, and wealth. Right after transferring, one stopped Zack Lee's fast fist while the other took him out. The hottest topic at school. The two are talented and can even sing. And now those two are currently... In my house.

Duke was worried about the two of you getting disappointed because his house looked shabby and the two of you who came from a high-profile background might've never seen a house like his.

"Sorry for intruding." You softly said as you removed your shoes and walked inside the house with your socks on.

"Duke..." Daniel called for Duke and the poor guy looked startled.

"Yes?"

"Why are the lights on during the day? You'll have to pay more taxes." He said as he clicked the switch to turn off the lights. "Collect water and use it for laundry! First, use a tissue to wash oily dishes, not water! Put a brick in your toilet tank! Do your dishes with the rice cleaning water!"He continued to nag Duke and you put your hand on his mouth to stop him. Though you learned things from him too, he had to be stopped.

"S-sorry..."

"Stop it, Daniel. Duke got it, right?" You turned to Duke and he nodded. "Sorry about him." You laughed slightly.

They are much better brought up than I thought... Duke thought.

The two of you sat next to Duke who was on his computer, "Do you want to hear this? It's a song that I wrote."

"Wow! You write songs?" Daniel asked.

"I-It's for the festival." Duke shyly replied as he clicked the files on his computer.

"That's great Duke!" You said, amazed about his talents. He deserves recognition!

He played the song and both of you are in awe. "It's still in the early stages so it may not be good enough. After improving and mastering, it'll be a lot better so don't worry." He bashfully said.

"It's good and it has room for improvements. I'll help you with the production and teach you the things and tricks that I know." You voluntarily said and he looked relieved.

He and Daniel started planning out what they'd do with you giving your thoughts here and there which they took into account, surprisingly, your opinions did make it better.

"How'd you know these things, (Y/N)?" Daniel asked.

"Oh, I have friends in the entertainment industry, that's why." You replied.

They continued their discussion. "You get started with the melody. You have a lot of appeal so it'll work out well. If I start first, I don't want you to sound weak because my tone is a bit strong." Duke wrote things on his notepad as you sat on the sidelines, observing and noting things too. "You'll sing this melody at first. The beginning is important."

"I think I've got it down by heart," Daniel spoke.

"Oh really? You want to sing it?" Duke asked. "It's good but how about changing this part like this and this part?" He suggested. You nodded in agreement and wrote down the things you thought that needed improvement. "Time is short, and practicing won't result in an immediate improvement. Your vocal cords are weak so you have a limitation."

"You nodded. Yeah, Daniel. Don't strain your voice too much or your voice will go hoarse and your chords will get sore." You added.

"Unfortunately your main focus should be on memorizing the song rather than improving your skill and damaging your vocal cords is the worst, so go easy on them." Duke kindly said and that concluded today's practice.

"Here, Duke." You handed Duke a compilation of papers. Written are the notes you were taking earlier and suggestions you thought would make the performance better. "I hope this could help." You said and smiled while Duke looked at the paper in awe, then at you. "Thank you, (Y/N)! This is a great help!"

"No problem." You replied and patted the boy's head.

Daniel coughed on your way home and you gently rubbed his back. "Don't drink cold water or anything cold at all okay?" You worriedly said.

"Does your throat hurt? You can't practice too long because of your vocal cords. Take care of your voice or you'll lose it." Duke said.

"Oh, Duke." You heard an old woman call for Duke, which you assume is his grandmother. "Our Dukey has so many friends. You three should eat something." She said and pointed at her products, which are Korean street foods.

"Grandma, you should stay at home. You're sick." Duke said as his grandma coughed.

Daniel smiled kindly and replied, "Grandma, we already ate. Thanks for thinking of us, even though you had a business to run."

You nodded, "Yes, grandma! We're alright!" You smiled at the woman.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

On your way to the convenience store to buy food late at night, you saw little Danny inside with a rather familiar woman. You entered and both their heads turned to you. "Hello, Danny!" You kindly waved at the boy and smiled. He waved back and replied, "Hello, (Y/N)!"

You looked at the woman who was looking back at you wide-eyed. "(Y/N)?" The woman said. She was wearing a pink suit and skirt with a white inner shirt. Your eyes widened as you recognized the woman, "Crystal?"

Daniel looked at the two of you confused, the two kind and gorgeous girls that he knows knew each other?

You ran toward Crystal and hugged her tight. Crystal got flustered but hugged you back, nonetheless. "It's been so long! How are you?" You asked.

You are friends with Crystal Choi, you met her back in the states when your father had a meeting with Charles Choi and he decided to bring you with him. At first, Crystal didn't like you, thinking that you are like those rich spoiled brats with a trashy attitude but after knowing you better, she... let's say fell in love.

You were too innocent and kind for your own good, but she was glad knowing that you were different from all the girls she met before. The urge to protect you was strong. Although she knows how strong you are as you broke a man's arm one time when he tried to touch Crystal.

"I'm fine, just the usual." She assured you.

"Really? Is any guy harassing you? Shall I kick their ass?" You broke free from the hug and raised your fist.

She giggled and shook her head, "It's getting busy these days. How about you?"

"Oh! I go to the office every now and then. I enrolled in one of the local schools here!" You grinned and turned to Daniel. "By the way, this is my friend, Daniel. Daniel, this is Crystal, my friend!"

Daniel awkwardly nodded his head and greeted the woman. "Ah, yes. Nice to meet you."

Crystal smiled and her eyes turned crescent, "Hello, nice to meet you too." She rubbed the back of her neck. "It's nice to see you enjoying your work."

"O-Oh, yes..." Daniel said, flustered because Crystal saw him exercising at first and now he witnessed him singing.

Crystal got a box of energy drinks while you got snacks and a can of strawberry milk. She gave him a bottle of the energy drink and you went outside for a bit with Crystal and hugged her again. "See you soon!" She walked toward the car parked not far away from where you were. She smiled and opened the back door. "Yeah! I'll see you soonest!" Then, she entered the car.

Inside the car, sitting in the driver's seat while waiting is a well-dressed muscular man, with slicked black hair, wearing full-rimmed glasses. He watched the exchange between the woman he was guarding and you. He couldn't see your face since your back is facing him. She looks familiar... He squinted his eyes, trying to recognize you and there was one person who entered his mind. Impossible. She's not here. He shook his head but continued to stare at your figure. He sighed as Crystal entered the car.

"Who's that?" He asked.

Crystal smiled fondly, something rare to see. "Oh, you haven't met her yet have you? She's a friend."

"I'm surprised you have friends with that attitude." He said and started the car's engine.

Crystal rolled her eyes, she wants to smack his head so bad. "What do you think of me? Someone like you?"

The man got ticked and replied. That's how a long ride with arguments started.

Still, the man couldn't get you off his head.

You went back inside the convenience store to chat with Daniel when the door to the store opened and revealed two guys. Jiho and Duke.

"Oh, hey, guys!" You waved as you sipped your drink.

"(Y/N)?" They said, bewildered. What are you doing there that late at night? Though they're also there at the same time.

Jiho turned to Daniel. "D-Do you remember me? Last time..." He started, "Sorry for hitting you. I was a bit too shy to come alone."

"D-Don't worry." Daniel stuttered as you munched your chips on the side.

Daniel is too kind, I'm worried... you thought. "Then, I'll leave now and you guys talk, okay?" You waved them goodbye and they waved back.

"Bye, (Y/N)! Get home safe!"

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

The next days, you continued the same routine. School, helping practice with Daniel and Duke, sometimes going home with Jay, work, and other appointments. It's already the tenth day and you are currently with Duke and Daniel. As Daniel sang, you and Duke were amazed by how his singing improved a lot during the last ten days.

"How is this possible? You were hiding your skills?" Duke exclaimed.

"Oh, really? I just practiced my butt off." Daniel said bashfully while rubbing the back of his head.

The most awaited day finally came.

On the school gates, a banner can be seen.

The Tenth J HIGH FEST TOP

You entered the school premises and looked around. You were on your way to the classroom because they said you had to vote for who was going to be in the slave auction. From the gates, a delivery truck entered, and a DJ stood at the back with his equipment. They call him DJ Roofy and he's a senior from the practical music department. The driver is a woman called DJ Chatty, an alumna of the school.

It was your first time attending a school festival. Or that's what you can recall. You don't really remember much from your middle school days.

There were varieties of creative booths. Snack booths, cafes, etc.

Zack and Daniel are currently in a dilemma. The vote results of who was going to be sold at the auction were tied and they had to pick one of the two.

"One of you has to go to the slave auction."

Zack stood angrily. "Are you nuts? No chance I'm going!" But if (Y/N) buys me... No, shut it, Zack! The chances of you dating an unknown woman are higher than her bidding for you!

"If you can make a profit, we'll let you off the hook." Zack looked behind him where you and Mira sat together.

You decided that today is a good day to try the thing you haven't done for so long, and that is... live streaming!

You were both famous on two platforms, Newtube and Paprika TV. You started streaming when you were bored out of your mind after a few weeks of waking up from the hospital. You have more than six million followers on Newtube and are one of the most popular streamers in Paprika.

You have varieties of vlog topics such as study, daily, travel, unboxing, routines, gaming videos, reacting, cooking, fashion, beauty, etc. You were so popular that even companies tried to recruit you into joining them, like the company called XJ Company owned by another Newtuber.

[ yes, seongjun baek :3 ]

Sadly, you already made a promise with a friend to join him in his entertainment company and you've been working on a new single together ever since.

You just had to go on hiatus for a while because you've been busy moving from the states to Seoul.

You opened your app on the phone and started live streaming with the room called, 'School Festival' and people started entering the room even faster than light.

USER10: FINALLY!

USER1976: It's been a while our goddess~

USER20173: You don't know how much we missed you!

People watching bombarded the live comments and thousands of people are already watching, even without you saying anything yet.

"Hello everyone! This is (Y/N)! I'm sorry for the long wait!" You waved at the camera and everyone's heart fluttered. "As you can already guess, I am currently in my new school and we're having our annual school festival!"

USER231: You don't have to say sorry at all!

USER9083: Yes, it was worth the wait to see your face once again!

USER8648: I can finally die in peace.

You read some of the comments and you frowned. "Don't die..."

USER8648: OKAY MA'AM I WON'T!!!

"That's good, anyway..."

USER543: No fair! I want her to praise me too!

USER491: You thirsty h—

"I'm going to take you with me around the school until the festival ends!" You beamed at the and from the other side of the screen, some viewers clutched their chest where their heart was placed.

USER20984: Too precious!

USER7901: MUST PROTECT

"Okay first up! My friend's booth!" You said and turned the camera on Zack's self-made booth.

Zack made his own booth because he doesn't want anything to do with the auction. Wearing the protective gear of a boxer, he dodged every single one of the attacks aimed at him.

The booth is called, 'Hit him in a minute and double your money.' It costs five dollars so if you were able to hit him, it'll be ten dollars for you. But the problem was, no one can hit him.

So in the end, Daniel was chosen to go to the slave auction.

You and Mira were together, with arms linked with each other as you walked around. You turned to the camera and introduced Mira to your fans, with her consent of course. "This is Mira and she's joining us for this tour!"

Mira waved at the camera shyly, "Hi!"

The viewers bombarded the comment section once again, though it's not like they weren't before, saying the phrases 'An angel for a goddess!', 'Woah! (Y/N) is pretty and so are her friends! I wonder if we'll meet another!' etc.

You saw a long line of girls waiting for something. At the very end, you can see a man with blue hair and pink highlights holding a pair of scissors.

You guessed it was the only man from Beauty Department. Eli... Jang? Was it?

You can't pinpoint it but the name sounds so familiar. So familiar that somehow, your heart aches. You ignored the feeling and walked away with Mira but Eli spotted the two of you.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" He called for you with so much familiarity. You wondered, did you guys know each other? It seems like Eli realized his mistake and awkwardly smiled, he still looked beautiful though. He rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, sorry. You're the transferee, right? Do you want to get a haircut?"

The long line of women looked at the two of you and thought, 'Who's that? His girlfriend? Damn pretty...' They couldn't even get mad at you, looking at your perfect face and body.

You looked at the previous women that were his customers and saw the results. Your face showed fear, fear for your hair. Yeon Lee, a Beauty Dept. sophomore, laughed at your reaction.

"She won't do it because you suck, Eli."

"Yeon..." Eli said.

"I... I would like to keep my hair safe, sir." You said and pulled Mira with you who laughed.

USER1027: WHO WAS THAT?

USER7684: WOW HE WAS FUCKING GORGEOUS! WHAT'S WITH THAT SCHOOL?

USER563: I know right? My school only has toad-looking, arrogant pieces of shit!

Eli looked at your retreating figure with an unknown glint in his eyes before he smiled once again at his next customer.

Their booth was a massive success.

"That was the Beauty Department, everyone!" You said as looked at your phone. "Hmm... what should we try next?"

"Hey, fresh bread is ready!" You heard a distant voice. Buy now and get a free coffee! Step right up!"

"Buy here..."

You and Mira saw the Baking Department's booth next.

"That smells really good!" You exclaimed and Mira nodded. You pulled her to the booth and chose from the available loaves of bread, accidentally eavesdropping on the two seller's conversation.

"Hey, Ho! You've got to sell harder!" Said the Baking Dept. sophomore, Hwan Kim.

"I told you, I'm no good at this!" The freshman, Ho Jeong, replied.

"Hey, I'm doing my best too!"

"Usually it's only freshman selling! Why are you here?"

"Ugh! I didn't raise you to be like that!" Hwan Kim replied, comically crying while getting a really old knife from inside his... uniform. "I thought you would be the one to inherit this baker's knife! The knife with the seniors' heart and soul."

"Hello..." You said and captured the two's attention. "We would like to get this, and this." You pointed out the products you wanted to buy.

They haven't responded yet so you looked at the two only to see them staring at you.

"Is... there a problem...?" You hesitantly asked.

They woke up from their trance and shook their heads. "There was none, Ma'am!" Hwan Kim replied, flustered at your sudden appearance. "Ho Jeong, make the coffee fast! We have to serve the VIPs!"

Mira was baffled and you were confused, tilting your head to the side, "VIP..." You repeated.

"Yes, Ma'am! You are our precious VIP! Of course, we have to serve you the best that we can!"

Mira chuckled at the explanation. Wow, her friend is really famous.

Meanwhile in the comment section...

USER112: Yes! Let's serve her like the queen that she is!

USER207: She deserves to be treated the best of the best!

USER80291: I agree.

They handed you your orders with the free coffee with extra care. "Thank you for purchasing!" They both bowed, no, Hwan Kim bowed but he put his hand behind Ho Jeong's head, forcing him to bow too. You were flustered, they didn't have to bow to you like that!

You and Mira tried the bread first, but not before showing the bread on camera to let the viewers see it. You both sat on a bench and positioned the camera as you ate. Your eyes sparkled at the taste. "This is good!" You said and looked down at the bread like you discovered a treasure. Mira slightly chuckled and agreed. You talked to the camera. "You guys have to try this! It's so tasty and the flavor is rich! If you're near J High, you have to come, I heard the events are going to be a bomb too!"

Your viewers, like the simps that they are, the moment you said that immediately changed their clothes to go to your school. Partly wanting to know what the bread tastes like and see the events you mentioned, the other part is they have a chance to see you face to face.

From Gangnam, a certain bespectacled boy watched from his computer and sighed. "What shall I do with you, (Y/N)?" Exasperated by all the fans you have, thinking they were too annoying. They'd probably try to get close to you after you disclose your information.

He secretly sent his men to prevent a stranger from approaching you and he continued his piles of work as he watched your live stream.

Back at J High, Ho Jeong and Hwan Kim were perplexed by the sudden swarm of people wanting to buy bread. The bestseller was the one you choose! You are really an angel sent from above!

The Baking Department's booth became a huge success, thanks to you, who they called their guardian angel.

"Now, let's go to Architecture Department! I heard they were going to do a booth about arm wrestling!" You said and linked arms with Mira.

You turned the camera to let them see what was in front of you. It was Vasco arm wrestling a man who was obviously struggling. You heard from the people that he had been winning nonstop since they started.

USER5493: Wow! Look at those biceps and tattoos!

USER29: Are they thugs?

USER265: The one with the big ears is cute though...

USER908: The one fighting with tattoos looks cool!

"Vasco, good luck!" You cheered for the guy who looked up at you with shining eyes like a puppy who saw his owner. Everyone could almost see dog ears and tail wagging. "(Y/N)!" He exclaimed and unconsciously flipped the man's arm, destroying the table.

Everyone sweatdropped. Vasco nearly cried earlier, seeing that all the people who lined up at their booth are all men but when he saw you, his mood turned zero to one hundred, real quick.

USER63: If (Y/N) cheers me up like that too, I'd be as happy as him...

USER890: He broke the table and a person's arm...

They've decided to change their booth so girls can also join too. Vasco looked happy and looked at you, hoping you'd be the first customer, you grinned and nodded so he excitedly set up the new booth with his crew.

Mira held the tripod for you to be able to hold the balloon that contains water. Vasco looks nervous but he was glad you were there.

You don't know what will happen if you threw it full force, so you had to limit your strength to fifty. Luckily, you hit no one from the four Burn Knuckles. The balloon went straight in the middle of Vasco and Jace and... well... let's just say you made another hole and unfortunately hit an innocent pedestrian, who fainted and who was a few meters away.

They paled and looked at you, horrified, "Ha... haha..." You awkwardly laughed and rubbed the back of your neck as you bit your bottom lip. "Sorry..." You pulled Mira away, who was stunned at the fact that someone fainted from the balloon's impact. The viewers went silent and no one commented for a few minutes.

USER90673: Better not mess with her...

USER1928: Yeah...

"Sorry about that everyone. I'll go check the person's condition first." You ran to the guy who was currently laying on the ground, wet with the water from the balloon, nose bleeding. "Is he okay?" You asked the guy's friend.

"Ah, yes! Don't worry!" The person replied.

"Really? Do you need help? I'll help you! I'm so sorry!" You bowed repeatedly.

"It's fine, really! We'll take him to the infirmary!" Another person said you assumed they were his friends.

"Is that so...?" They nodded eagerly and carried their friend with them, secretly squealing that they get to talk with you. They looked at their unconscious friend and thought, Thank you, my friend...

You went back to Mira and explained what transpired and continued your tour.

The Architecture Department's profit after the booth change is five dollars. Which came from you.

"Oh, it's starting!" You heard someone say from behind.

You and Mira looked at the place where people started to gather and you saw your department's fashion show. You heard laughs and giggles as they looked at the silly costumes made by the sophomores. One guy even had a shark headdress as a part of his costume.

You saw Zack and Daniel together with two arguing sophomores. Namely Cho Ma, the taller guy with black, curly hair, and Gong Ji, the shorter one. You called for the two and brought Mira with you. "Zack! Daniel!" They looked in your direction and both of their faces lightened up. Zack was the first one to speak.

"(Y/N)! Mira!" Zack said enthusiastically. He saw the tripod you were holding and asked, Daniel was curious too so he leaned to see what that was about.

"Oh, I'm live streaming. Say hello!"

The moment Daniel's face appeared on the screen, it became much more chaotic than when it was earlier.

USER888: WHAT THE FUCK?!

USER3455: HE'S DAMN GORGEOUS, FUCK!

USER987: HIM AND (Y/N) IN ONE FRAME IS DAMN EXQUISITE!!!

USER21: THEY LOOK LIKE THOSE GORGEOUS PAINTINGS FROM THE 1800s!

USER6938: So jealous...

USER421: (Y/N), IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?!

Daniel read the comments and easily became flustered. He waved his hands frantically and said, "N-No, we're just friends!" He denied it as his heart beats rapidly. Boyfriend... He thought. It would be nice...

"I and Daniel are just friends, right?" You put your arm around Daniel's shoulders and looked at him. He looked at you stunned for about a minute before agreeing absentmindedly. He didn't know, but it kinda hurt hearing you say that.

Though you both confirmed you were friends, the viewers seemed to see something else when they saw how Daniel looked at you. That's how a Fanclub was created that consisted of one-eighth of your fans, and it was called (insert yours and Daniel's ship name). Though most of your fans were not happy, seeing you with Daniel so there's also an Anti-Daniel and (Y/N) ship Fanclub.

[ idk what came into my mind lmao, maybe because I'm writing this while I am sleepy :3 ]

However, there are people who felt extreme jealousy when they saw you with Daniel and the looks he kept giving you. A bespectacled boy that has pale skin, a tall, well-built man with a broad chest and arms who wears rectangular glasses, a certain famous idol who dyed his hair pink, and a boxer who kept glaring at Daniel at the side.

Three of them watched from their screens while one is being comforted by Mira.

You turned to the seniors that were watching the whole scene unfold. They looked at you with interest and spoke, "You're pretty, who are you?" The smaller one said.

"Ah, good afternoon, seniors! My name is (Y/N)(L/N). I just transferred here a few weeks ago." You smiled and bowed as a sign of respect.

"Do you want to be my model in the next fashion show?" Gong Ji, the shorter one and the designer of the shark costume asked.

You winced slightly and refused the offer politely. Cho Ma grabbed the boy's collar once again and continued to bicker, "Don't even try, Gong Ji!"

You heard a commotion not far from where you were standing.

"Hello everyone!" The emcee from the stage shouted. It was the start of the much-awaited slave auction.

As if on cue, your phone battery became low that you had to end your stream. "Oh, look at that! I forgot to bring my power bank with me." You worriedly muttered. "Everyone! I'm sorry but I have to cut this live stream off. I'll upload the clips from the school festival to my Newtube account tomorrow, don't worry!"

The viewers whined in the comment section, saying it has been so long since they last saw your stream and now it has to be cut short. "I know but I'll upload the other events that weren't covered in this live stream to make it up to you guys. That's it for today's live stream! Bye!" You waved at the camera and made a finger heart before you ended the stream.

"I didn't know you live stream and vlog, (Y/N)," Zack said with his hands in his pockets as the three of you made your way near the stage.

"Yeah, it's my pastime. I like documenting my life." You chuckled. Because I don't know if I'll forget my memories again... You wanted to add but shook the thought away.

You also met Zoe and she tagged along with the three of you. Jay was also there so you waved at him to come so you'd watch the event altogether.

"I'm Hwan Kim from the Baking Dept. I'm hosting the show this year." The same guy from the booth earlier said. "Last year, I was sold for the highest bid so I'm this year's emcee!"

He explained the mechanics of how the slave auction works and the dos and don'ts when going on the agreed date with the guy and the highest bidder.

The first one, Beom Kim was sold for $65.

The second one was the shy guy from the Baking Department, Ho Jeong, who was sold for $80.

Then, Eli Jang was bought by the girls from his department worth $500.

You saw Vasco robotically walking on stage, seemingly nervous. Murmurs surrounded him, praising him for his well-sculpted body. Since the poor guy was so nervous, his face ended up like a scowl to others, successfully scaring off potential bidders.

Everyone was silent, afraid to bid for the 'scary' guy in front of them. You chuckled and raised your hand. "$100!"

Their heads turned to you. Mouths agape and eyes wide. Then they looked back to Vasco, whose eyes were gleaming like the stars shining at night. Far from the sullen look, he had earlier.

Zack, Jay, Mira, and Zoe looked at you, bewildered, and jealous. Zack took hold of both your shoulders and shook your body. "H-Hey! Why would you do that?!"

"..." Jay frantically moved his hands in front of you, demanding an explanation.

You just laughed and removed Zack's hands from your shoulders, "Just because."

"Okay! Sold to Ms. (Y/N) for $100! I'm so jealous!" Hwan Kim sobbed and wiped his tear as he held the mic in his other hand. Vasco stood there, looking at you as Jace pulled him off the stage.

In Jace's mind, he can't help but feel envious of his friend, after all, he likes you too, just as the others like you.

Daniel listened from backstage, his fists clenched and his brows furrowed. If it was him, will you bid for him too?

Eli Jang looked at your figure as the girls surrounded him. His face shows longing before changing back to its normal expression.

Vin Jin's jaw clenched, "What's so good about that Vasco? I'm better, right?" He asked his lackeys.

Take off your glasses first... They thought.

That small thing you did made them feel something big, something ominous that they never thought they'd feel. Maybe they should somehow step up their game. Ah, jealousy, is something that can make someone act like a different person. Something that can drive someone to insanity.

The next guy was from the Vocal and Dance Dept. one of Vin's friends called Yoo Na. He was sold for 50 cents. Poor guy.

Lastly, the one that everyone's waiting for, Daniel Park, representing Fashion Department. He walked on stage with a dark look in his eyes. Everyone noticed but they thought it was hot. Daniel snapped out of his thoughts and looked around, he found you in the middle of Jay and Zack with Mira and Zoe. There was that feeling again as he saw your arm linked with Jay's.

He shook the thought away and looked around once more, the nervousness finally getting into him. Girls went wild with the exception of you and Mira. You smiled at Daniel and gave him a thumbs up, mouthing 'good luck.' Zoe screamed at the top of her lungs, scaring everyone around her, including you and the other three.

Hwan Kim's eyes saw someone from another school and his face gave a horrified expression. It was a girl from Chanel Private School, Lala Kim. They call her the auction queen, famous for driving the slaves she bought like a servant, forcing them to carry tons of shopping bags and writing love letters. Hwan Kim and DJ Roofy shivered in fear, remembering the day they had with the woman.

He whispered the things that happened to Daniel, warning him. Jay seemed to understand what they were talking about and nudged you. "What? You want me to bid for Daniel?" You tilted your head. "Why?" He explained what he had learned and you gasped in shock. "Really?! Then, let's win the bid!"

Zack and Mira looked at the two of you, baffled because they don't understand anything you guys were talking about while Zoe was busy swooning to Daniel. The price started low and Zoe bid her hard-earned and saved money. "$300!" She proudly shouted.

But... Lala Kim raised her hand, "$1000." Zoe's face turned shocked. Her budget was five hundred dollars at most! While Hwan Kim and Daniel were horrified. Lala even commented on how everyone was looking at her, thinking that she looks like the one and only, and lovely singer, IU.

The disrespect.

Anyway, DJ Roofy muttered, "Scary... Scary..." While trembling and tears fell from his eyes.

You winced and raised your hand, doubling the amount. "$2000!"

They all gasped. "There she is! J High's goddess and consolation! (Y/N)!" Daniel looked at you, relieved. Lala turned to where you were and glared. Who's that bitch?! She thought.

"$3000." She raised the price once more but another voice interrupted.

"$5000." It was another gorgeous woman, who you knew well. Every guy and even woman checked her out. Daniel is so lucky, to have outstanding women such as yourself, and the newcomer bid for him.

Lala Kim tried to offer her bag worth seven thousand but the auction only accepts money in cash. So in the end, she lost and you didn't bid again because you knew that Daniel is in safe hands. Or is he?

Men cried in envy, including the boys of the Architecture Department. Zoe cried because she lost, and Zack sweatdropped, thinking that everything was crazy. Even Vin Jin was pissed. More importantly, they were more irritated by the fact that you tried to bid for Daniel with a high amount of money.

There was a man behind your friend, seemed familiar but this was your first time seeing him. He looks like a thug, by the way. You excused yourself from your friends and ran toward the direction of the parking lot. "Crystal!" You softly called for her name and waved enthusiastically.

The two looked back at you. Crystal beamed, her face now brighter than it was.

And...

The man with the glasses with Crystal looked at you stunned.

You ran to Crystal and hugged her. "It's nice to see you!" You smiled.

She smiled and patted your head. You turned to the guy with her, who was staring at you wide-eyed behind his glasses. He couldn't comprehend what is currently happening, here you are, in front of him. Something he never thought would happen. "Who is he?" You asked and turned to Crystal.

If Gun was shocked earlier, he was now more than that. You... don't remember?

"Oh, you haven't met him before have you? He's Gun. My bodyguard." You nodded at Crystal's explanation and grinned at the stupefied guy.

"Hello, Gun. It's nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N)." You reached your hand for a handshake, which he stared at for a few minutes before accepting your soft hand to his rough one.

I know. "Yeah, nice to meet you." He cleared his throat and fixed his glasses. You don't remember him at all do you? Maybe it was for the better. He thought. He can always... start over again. This is a great opportunity. He covered his lower face with his hand, trying to cover the creepy smile that formed on his face as you conversed with Crystal.

He finally found you.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Cliffhanger? Yes, please.

Just kidding, hehe.

I am sorry if there's something I failed to edit or if this is cringy. Please don't attack me if this was a lame chapter ~( TロT)σ

One of the reasons why I was away for long is because I am trying to survive college.  I almost failed three subjects in my course and your comments always make my day complete! (I'm wondering and regretting why I choose this engineering course 💀)

By the way, this chapter contains eight thousand plus words! The longest I've written in my life when it comes to writing books. I'm giving you hints about (Y/N)'s past but it won't be tackled in this act.

About the streamer things, yes, you're famous in the internet world, for plot purposes <*winks>. I based it off of Viral Hit, I don't know things about those stuff in real life, I'm just a potato :>

Thoughts about this chapter?

Reminder: Don't be rude to your fellow readers and me, please I might cry. Jk. But I might really cry, hehe.

_ceciliahiddlestan                         

published 230130

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 296 14
I have to protect what is most precious to me even if it means that I'll have to put my past behind me ~ Our past never forgets~ ...You left me behi...
2.4K 141 9
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
6.9K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
2.6K 65 24
This is a Lookism story that I'm currently working on. You had always been infatuated by Gun since the day you met him, the day your father told you...