Still Beside You | Jungkook

By KooKie_Doll

"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 | White Rose Beauty
Chapter 2 | Black Iris
Chapter 3 | The Jeon Prince
Chapter 4 | Bunny n' Roses
Chapter 5 | Now and Forever
Chapter 6 | Under His Touch
Chapter 7 | Brown To Hazel Eyes
Chapter 8 | Floral Perfumes
Chapter 9 | Guns n' Roses
Chapter 10 | Omitting Pain
Chapter 11 | The Nightmares
Chapter 12 | Heated Romance
Chapter 13 | Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 14 | Flaring Sparks
Chapter 15 | Like A Queen
Chapter 16 | Galaxy Eyes
Chapter 17 | Love Him
Special Chapter: Beside Me
Chapter 18 | Candy Berries
Chapter 19 | Little Vixen
Chapter 21 | Shattered Papers
Chapter 22 | Burning Mint
Chapter 23 | Reality Check
Chapter 24 | The Slayer
Chapter 25 | Mon Amour
Chapter 26 | Je t'aime
Chapter 27 | Tainted Love
Chapter 28 | Sea of Darkness
Chapter 29 | Enchanting Web
Special Chapter: Perfidious Beauty
Chapter 30 | The Forbidden Secret
Chapter 31 | A heart of glass
Chapter 32 | Echoes in her tears
Chapter 33 | Blossoms of beauty
Chapter 34 | The dripping blood petals
Chapter 35 | His love for her
Chapter 36 | The dancing moonlight
Chapter 37 | A dark sinister temptation
Chapter 38 | Beside the pristine shores
Chapter 39 | With a potent venom
Chapter 40 | A cavern of bats
Chapter 41 | The Beast n' the Devil
Chapter 42 | White Beauty's Dark Beast
Chapter 43 | Drunk on her
Chapter 44 | Challenging the monster
Chapter 45 | Ballerina Beauty
Chapter 46 | The king's weak spot
Chapter 47 | Heart full of her
Chapter 48 | Me beside you
Chapter 49 | Dear Plastic Doll
Chapter 50 | The War of the Past
Chapter 51 | Ending a Chapter
Chapter 52 | Being Black Iris
Chapter 53 | Painful Deja vu
Chapter 54 | Helping the Demon
Chapter 55 | Where it all began
EPILOGUE - I

Chapter 20 | Moon n' Stars

3.1K 97 9
By KooKie_Doll

An affectionate beauty bound to be in my arms

🥀•Chapter Twenty🥀

This was a gathering. A gathering which took place in an extremely fatal and unlit place. The air conditioner was giving too much cold atmosphere in the room. The fellas stood like statues trying their best not to shiver at the chilly temperature.

The only male who sat in a big black chair sighed as he uttered the words "Speak" he ordered with so much poisonous tone that every person present there had their legs jiggling. His long legs were crossed over the extended slab of the conference room.

"Jeon Jungkook" he added with only loathe in his tone.

"Jeon J-Jungkook became the mafia king after he got married, the reception of his marriage was also the ceremony of him becoming the new king of the Jeon Empire... On his first mission, he killed Michael without any second thoughts. He has already started a war with many allies by now. He brought half of his men to Seoul and the other half to Daegu... Everyone is fearing him more than they feared his father" the shivering man informed his tone was unsubstantial because it was too frigid in the room.

And the man relaxing in front of him was no less than a devil himself.

The quiet male poked his tongue inside his mouth not pleased with the news, he hated it all, hated the fact that the mafia king was doing too well with every trap he was setting for him, but he somehow was managing to face all of it without having any panic in the Empire of the great Jeons.

He wanted to terrify the mafia king, wanted him to be vulnerable and powerless but instead, he was becoming even stronger than before and this male right here abhorred this.

"And?" he simply said voice yet detrimental as his parted lips let out the smoke of his mint vape "a-and they say the new mafia queen is a masterpiece of beauty and power, nobody can break her she is too strong. She is the strongest mafia queen in the history of the Jeon Empire. She has settled in the palace with the family without creating any chaos of the old traditions" he further explained.

"Her pic?"

"J-Jeon Jungkook hasn't made any appearances of the queen public only the circle of mafia had seen her. They have kept her confidential" he explained.

"Umm... No problem I will soon find out what this masterpiece of beauty and power looks like... And?"

"And Jeon J-Jungkook chose her out of the mafia circle it was a love marriage... She was just a florist before the wedding... It is said that Jeon Junkook is crazily in love with his wife" he completed with a painfully slow gulp.

The space got filled up with the only person's evil laugh "what the fuck? Have the Jeons lost it? A girl who is so strong, someone who is filling her role as the mafia queen better than any girl in the mafia circle could is not from the mafia circle?" he laughed. Laughed like some absurd maniac.

"Pathetic!" he announced putting on his stoic expression once again "we will find out who this little mysterious Cinderella is... Because capturing Jeon Jungkook's attention is not that easy and here we are talking about him falling in love with her" he muttered puffing out the white mint smoke rolling his eyes.

"And Jeon Jungkook... The cruel, the cunning, the clever, the dangerous Jeon Jungkook... I will also find out how strong are you because to me you never were made to be the mafia king, you never were strong enough to be the king... It never was for you!" he yelled like a crazy person and the rest all kept quiet as their body shook by his toxic voice.

"I will make sure to use your weak spot you have out in the open for me! You will regret falling in love" he added laughing out loud.

❀ ❃ ❀ ❃ ❀ ❃ ❀ ❃

"You look sexy in my shirt" Jungkook husked his heavy voice filling the big place when he entered the kitchen and saw his wife preparing the breakfast. Good thing he dismissed all the kitchen staff so only he could get to enjoy the sensual sight of his wife in his shirt which no doubt was big for her fragile small body.

"Control your mouth and eyes husband you already had enough of me yesterday... I am too sore for you right now" Y/N mumbled occupied making lunch for them but Jungkook could sense her blushing at his dirty words.

"Okay I won't dirty talk happy?" he sought wrapping his tattooed arms around her waist his chin resting on the sharp bones of her shoulder "are you shirtless?" she asked in doubt.

To which he chuckled in satisfaction bouncing his head "why yes I am" he leaned to lend her a wet smooch on her soft blushing cheeks.

"God what am I going to do with you?" she complained jerking her head.

"You could love me, keep me hidden from the cruel world inside your blooming heart baby" he replied tickling her slender waist making her laugh.

Y/N turned around as Jungkook once again locked his fingers around her midsection when she completely faced him. Her hands were automatically positioned on his chest.

"I think you have been working out quite intensely Mr. Too hot to handle" she whispered licking her lips as the tips of her fingers traced his muscles. His skin was hot and warm and in a heavenly shade of honey earning Y/N to gulp at his beautiful body details.

"Yes I have been but I will now be working out in a different manner" he shrugged simply.

"And what manner is that?" she questioned frowning at him "banging my wife on the kitchen counter quite is a workout don't you think Mrs. Jeon?" she laughed slapping his chest lightly.

"Pervert move I need to cook" she pushed him off her body as her focus was once again back on the food she was preparing for them.

"Nah Baby girl you need cock not cook" he joked spanking her ass cheek "fuck you" she groaned caressing her ass cheek "it's hurting you ass!" she exclaimed glaring at him while he further smirked at her "I gladly will... You know I saw this porn where the guy bangs his wife on the-"

"Fucking stop Jeon Jungkook! I don't want to hear about your favorite list of porn you fucking asshole" she yelled closing her ears, Jungkook quietly sat on one of the chairs present in the enormous kitchen while openly eyeing Y/N from head to toe. Literally eye fucking her. Loving the fact that he made sure to leave his marks on every inch of her body.

"Come on let's have lunch" she chimed setting the plates on the dining table in their palace "I could eat you for lunch" he simply shrugged making Y/N roll her hazel eyes at him. She was so done with her hot pervert husband.

Like fuck is he really the great Mafia King?

"Jungkook I swear to God fucking eat the food without talking about the dirty stuff"

"Ah babe ah you weren't complaining last night or the day before last night and look at you now acting all innocent when you moan my name so sinfully you dirty little girl" Y/N shoved a spoonful full of beef and rice inside his moving mouth.

"Eat like a good boy" she caressed the corner of his mouth wiping the sauce of the beef that was left on his skin. She cleaned her fingers with the help of her tongue.

"Sure mommy" he winked his mouth full of food as he chewed it nicely loving the taste of the food she made for him. Just him. That's what he loves the most.

That Jeon Y/N is his.

His belonging.

His Little Vixen.

His Rose Beauty.

Only his.

Now and Forever.

"Yeah yeah and now you have stupid mommy kinks and I am very sure it will be also from the porn you have watched... Sometimes I think you are some kind of toddler Jeon Jungkook, not the great dangerous mafia king by any chance" she grumbled her eyes eating her meal.

"Just for you Jeon Y/N I can be anything you want... Come on feed me now" he ordered after emptying his mouth and she smiled shaking her head and feeding him with the lunch she made for him.

Jungkook smiled as he quickly finished the lunch with Y/N feeding him. Fuck he was so cute the whole time and she loved this childish side of him that he loved showing to her.

After the food was done Jungkook grabbed Y/N's hand in his and made their way to the bedroom Y/N quite wasn't sure if Jungkook needed more sleep or what.

Not again!

I will break if he does it again.

"Jungkook now I am getting aches from sleeping the whole time... This bed is making me sick" she mumbled pouting at him as he only hushed making his way inside their enormous black wardrobe.

The lights automatically beamed when the couple stepped inside, Jungkook stopped in front of  Y/N's shelf and she gulped hard when he unlocked the glass door.

There were clothes. Clothes that belonged to Black Iris. What if he recognized them?

What if he guessed it right just looking at the jet shade of black clothing?

She was almost shivering at the thought of it.

Good thing they were all shoved at the back and her husband grabbed a short-length silk dress in midnight green with spaghetti straps. He smiled matching the dress to her body "this will go with your complexion" he chanted happily.

Y/N beamed at him and quickly closed the door so that he doesn't look at the sheltered dresses behind her daily garments.

Jungkook now grabbed bra and panties for her making sure to match them "Jungkook" she whined hiding her face inside the palm of her hands when he attached it with her body.

"Nah we'll do black lace bra and panties" he added earning him a smack on his shoulders "you are a very shameless asshole and now you are becoming even more pervert" she exclaimed with rosy cheeks.

"I have been shameless since day one of our marriage, it's a different topic that I made sure you are comfortable with my pervert behavior which by now you are my sexy baby doll" he shrugged.

"Okay stop with the chats and now get ready" he announced unbuttoning his shirt off her body "but for what?" she asked letting him undress her. Of course, she was comfortable with him to let him do anything to her body.

"We are going for a date my baby boo" he mumbled kissing her breast and palming them "fuck if only I could fuck you again wife" he sighed against her skin as he inhaled her sweet soft floral scent that sent shocks straight to his cock and he cursed kissing her body all the way down.

"I want to fuck you so bad baby even though I have had you this morning"

"You can husband~" she moaned with closed eyes as she bit on her bottom lip harshly completely forgetting the fact that she was yet sore from his actions "Laters babe" he smirked at her and grabbed the bra to make her wear it.

Shortly Jungkook dressed Y/N in the dress he picked for her. "You go get ready and I will change and come... Okay?" she smiled nodding her head as she walked out of the wardrobe and began doing her makeup in the meantime.

❀ ❃ ❀ ❃ ❀ ❃ ❀ ❃

Yoongi grimaced sadly. He had his mobile in his hand the person he was calling was not picking up his call. He knew Taehyung was ignoring him and his calls on purpose after the little fight they had the other day.

It was just that he couldn't control his anger at that instant and busted a bit on his precious boyfriend.

"Stupid Yoongi, stupid stupid stupid Yoongi!" he said hitting the screen of the mobile phone on his forehead continuously in rage "this boy has been nothing but a sweetheart to you since the very start he met you and here you are being an asshole as always. Fuck you always have to be the asshole" he talked to himself.

"But I will apologize, the fuck can't he just respond to my call for once? Tae baby pick the call so hyungie can apologize baby" he groaned fisting his hair in annoyance and frustration.

"Wait let me message him instead" Yoongi began typing a message to his sweetheart.

My cute little bear don't be angry with your hyung. Hyungie is sorry for his behavior with you. Forgive your Suga Hyung... Please call me when you feel like talking. ~your hyung <3

Yoongi typed the message and clicked the sent button waiting for the response as the ticks showed it was delivered to the latter "Hope so he will forgive me and forget the argument" he mumbled pouting at the screen yet waiting for Taehyung to respond to him.

But he didn't

Hours went by and Yoongi was yet holding his mobile phone in a firm grip yet hoping he could get any reply to his text at least. At this instant his eyelids were getting heavy due to the sleep he didn't get last night.

The waiting took too long but...

Soon the bubbles were appearing indicating that Taehyung saw and was typing a message back but just when he was to receive the message his phone switched off.

"Fuck the charge... Fuck where is my charger" he rushed to insert the cable into the charge port. After what felt like an eternity his phone finally switched on.

"Fuck yeah" he chimed in happiness opening the text message his Tae bear had sent him some minutes ago.

But his happiness bubble busted the moment he read the text Taehyung sent him.

I am busy. Can't talk.

His smile fell faster than a drop of water, he was feeling sad. Too sad "No hi, no hello, nothing... He is busy and he can't talk! Fuck he didn't even call me hyung... Even I am not dying to talk to you! Stupid Tae bear! Stupid stupid stupid Tae Bear!" Yoongi complained in anger.

And in the end, finally laying on his bed with a stern facial expression "I better do something I am good at" he said to himself and closed his eyes sleeping in the middle of the day not caring at the moment for anything at all.

A good sleep was all he needed. Because Taehyung was being a drama king at the moment. Y/N would definitely be enjoying her time with her mafia king or Black Iris would be busy planning to kill someone. Or would be killing someone at the moment. Who knows?

Either way, Yoongi was in no mood to deal with shit. He will sleep only sleep and relax.

❀ ❃ ❀ ❃ ❀ ❃ ❀ ❃

"Are you taking me to some hotel Mr. Jeon?" Y/N blinked at her husband who could only smirk in return as he crouched near her ear and said "wait for the better part Mrs. Jeon" he uttered in that thick mafia voice.

Y/N blushed at how intense his voice gets, it's his raw Busan accent that turns her on this much. God, she indeed has the sexiest man in the world. And the part where he is just hers makes her go crazy to an end level.

Jungkook and Y/N had their fingers intertwined as they walked through the lobby to the elevator "you didn't check in" she reminded him pointing at the reception.

"No need"

"Why?"

"Because this belongs to me" he smirked winking at her. "You sure are some mafia straight out of the dark romance novel" she whispered chewing her bottom lip.

"Hell I am better than those fictional guys baby girl"

Y/N grimaced but only nodded as the couple got inside the elevator and he pressed the roof button. What were they supposed to do at the top? This was a fucking 100-floor tower and then they were making their way to the top.

Fuck!

Is he going to push me down?

Fuck you Y/N think positive!

But why the fuck the roof?

It's nothing serious.

But what if he tries to kill you like in the movies?

No, he can't I am his wife.

Worst what if Iris shows up?

Y/N's hands were sweating she was fighting a devil inside her mind. She tried blinking her eyes several times to stay focused and not get lost in the voices yelling inside her mind.

When the metal doors of the elevator dinged she gulped hardly it took forever to reach the top floor. Jungkook dragged her outside and that was when she was left speechless.

Fuck.

This was something she has never seen before. As it was evening and the sun was setting down the view looked even more pleasing. The huge jacuzzi, the perfect setup of the soft huge mattress covered with pillows. Not far away was a table set for two people and the food displayed on it was so appetizing.

"Say something babe" he beamed revealing his bunny grin to her.

"This... This..." she was left tight-lipped "beautiful" she eventually let out in a divine sigh. Everything indeed was beautiful so neat and clean. So pleasing and the view of the whole Busan made her heart accelerate. The sun setting down the color of the sky.

Everything was beautiful and pure.

Just like Jungkook's love for Y/N.

Y/N turned to seal her hazel eyes with her husband's chocolate ones "thank you so much" she sobbed hugging him tight as he grinned inhaling his favorite fragrance.

"No one ever did something so special for me Jungkook and specifically me" she cried against his chest "thank you. Thank you so much Jungkookie" he chuckled fondling her back softly with care and love.

"You are very special to me Jeon Y/N and doing all this is nothing you deserve the whole fucking universe my love and I will keep showing you how much special and amazing you are and how much of a lucky motherfucker I am to have you as my wife" he kissed her head.

"Okay, the food might get cold between these emotional talks, come. Everything in here is your favorite dish" he pulled the chair out of her as she smiled sitting on it.

Y/N beamed when she saw that indeed everything was her favorite, spicy red sauce chicken spaghetti, beef steak, Greek salad, spicy chicken thighs, Kimchi chicken, and spicy salty fried rice and to complete the whole thing there sat champagne chilling in the bucket full of ice.

"Everything is undoubtedly my favorite" she disclosed setting the napkin on her lap as she eyed the dinner meal "consider this as dinner because we have a well-planned night ahead of us my queen" he added offering her the perfectly cooked steak as she smiled taking the bite he was offering "it is delicious as well" she mumbled licking her lips.

"Oww" he sighed when he put the spoon full of spaghetti in his mouth making Y/N let out a faint angelic laugh at his actions "is it too spicy for your liking?" she asked wiping the corners of his mouth with the help of her thumb.

God, he looked so cute with that expression of his. His doe eyes were getting watery and his lips were completely red.

"Everything you like is my liking so don't worry it is not that spicy my love, at least not as spicy as you" he smirked winking at her smoothly earning her to give him a light nod and pink cheeks.

Like this, they continued eating their food in happiness the little talks kept the atmosphere light and of course Jungkook being Jungkook had to rest his feet between Y/N's thighs which was making her roll her eyes every second.

He was like some toddler around her.

They lay in the jacuzzi, after some time when they were done with their dinner. The water temperature was good as they drank the cold champagne in one another's arms "I love star gazing" he whispered near her ear in euphoria. As he pushed the hair aside to nibble her earlobe.

The hazel-eyed girl relaxed between his legs as she lifted her chin to dart at the dark sky that was enveloped in the shining stars and the perfect desolate moon.

She hummed in satisfaction as Jungkook sucked her skin to leave a dark hickey on her creamy skin.

"You know after I was in love with you I would always look at the sky to see that you are the moon and the stars around you are your lovers and then there was me a normal boy who looked up at you with hopes and wonder" Y/N smiled at him as she pushed his wet locks behind his ear after she turned around to lock eyes with him.

"But now you have the moon in your arms and all the stars are jealous, look at the way they are glaring at you because now I am utterly only yours" Jungkook laughed revealing his bunny grin satisfied with the answer he got from his spouse.

Definitely, Y/N was his match.

"And by what chance are you a normal boy? The heck you are fucking mafia king of the underworld and the chairman of the Jeon Empires and you say you are a normal boy? It was me who was a simple florist you fell for" she retorted striking his chest playfully.

"You do know how to handle talks babe" he replied nuzzling his nose with hers in bliss.

"I indeed do babe" she smiled playing with his wet hair, he got closer to her not wasting any time to shut his lips with hers.

"And I fucking love you for that my rose beauty" he replied his finger digging deep into her delicate soft waist under the steaming water they were surrounded with.

"You do know that we have office tomorrow husband... And another day off won't be exceptional" she sighed against his lips as he nodded his head sadly "fuck I need to take you away from the world and be at a place where it is just you and me" he groaned thrusting his hips making his hard cock come in contact with her heat.

"But we need to leave Babygirl"

Y/N moaned kissing Jungkook once again as she cupped his sharp jaw in her hands "fuck me then we leave" she moaned with closed eyes "As my Vixen wishes" he wastes no time thrusting his cock deep inside her.

"Jungkook" she wailed at the harsh stretch, fuck she completely forgot she was yet sore and look at them not even taking a break for a day. They were acting like some wolves in heat. Not going without one another.

Jungkook switched places making Y/N pin to the jacuzzi's edge as he began snapping his hips at an animalist pace. His hard cock fucking her good and rough under the hot steaming water was all the pleasure they needed.

Jungkook was slamming his meat inside her hot wet cunt with so much force that all Y/N could feel was her skin scraping against his.

"Ah, Jungkook... Jungkook feels so good... Ah" all the girl could do was roll her head at the back with closed eyes and parted plump lips while she moaned her man's name like some prayer.

"Ah, Babygirl moan my name... Moan my name" he rasped fastening his speed, clasping her left leg and tossing it over his shoulder this was giving him better access inside her tight heat.

"Ah Jungkook so good, you f...fuck me so so good baby" Y/N whimpered her eyes getting watered as they gazed at the stars and moon above them while her husband gave all the marvels of satisfaction to her.

Unexpectedly she was raised aloft from the jacuzzi. Jungkook held her right, earning her to wrap her legs around his waist as he made his way to the mattress he had set up for them his dick was yet buried deep inside her.

He made her lay on the mattress pulling his cock out of her to which she wailed at the loss of him inside her "Shh baby girl" he husked smooching her hard before going down on her.

Jungkook licked a strong strap of her velvety skin and made sure to suck her belly. She looked at him with hooded eyes chewing her bottom lip and panting hard.

Y/N rolled her eyes when she felt his sinful lips over her pussy, kissing her good down there. Jungkook was licking her folds and was making sure to give nibbles to her swollen clit as well.

She fisted her fingers over the sheets her toes curling at the fluffy feeling of his lips on her heated skin.

"Umm... So tasty... You taste so fucking good darling that I am getting addicted to your taste" he sighed slightly nibbling her clit making her back arch at his actions.

"Ah, Jung...Jungkook" she whined throwing her head back "that's right baby girl come on cum on my face" he rasped harshly stroking her folds as he sucked her pushing his tongue inside her tight entrance.

Y/N whimpered calling his name before releasing all over him she opened her eyes to skim at the sky, full of stars.

"I was missing your taste... Needed it real bad" he sighed "so where were we?" and then he hardly drove his shaft inside her wet entrance making her hazel eyes wide open at the painful stretch.

"Had fucked you more than ten times yet you are so tight babe" he groaned gritting his teeth.

Y/N was just coming down from her terrific orgasm and here this guy again puts his cock inside her sensitive entrance.

God, what was he?

Sex God?

Jungkook began plowing his big fat cock inside her, fucking her and soon he yanked her with him and made her sit on his cock over his muscular thighs.

"Ride me... Show me how thankful you are for the date I gave you" he ordered cockily and something about the way he talked those words make Y/N turn on.

"Hope you don't disappoint me baby" he added his thumb pulling her bottom lip and she gladly took his thumb inside her mouth sucking it and rolling her eyes.

Y/N began working her hips as she was riding his big dick that kept hitting her sweet spot. And Jungkook was busy pinching her nipples and calming her sinful breasts.

"Ahh... Ahh... Kook... Jungkook" she wailed sucking his thumb. He pulled his thumb out to circle her erected nipple with the help of her saliva.

"Look at you fucking yourself on daddy's cock like a dirty little girl you are my beautiful doll" he tsked squeezing her breast hard earning her to moan at his actions but she proceeded with bouncing on that fat cock.

"Do you like daddy's cock?" he asked pinching her nipple harshly to which Y/N droned in pleasure.

Y/N nodded her head with closed eyes, her teeth digging deep into the flesh of her lips but Jungkook choked her neck which made her eyes wide open.

"Words my dirty vixen" he ordered glaring at her "I need your fucking words doll" he demanded eyes drenched in lust "Ah.. Yes... Fuck yes... I love your cock daddy... Fucking love get fucked by daddy's huge cock" she moaned her hands resting on his shoulders as she sealed their lips into a wet smooch.

Kissing Jungkook made Y/N taste herself on his lips and something about that was super hot.

Jungkook's hand made its way to the plump ass of his wife as he clutched them and slapped them harshly over and over again this was making Y/N fasten her pace.

At the moment she was a moaning mess with the amount of sweat coating their body while she continued riding Jungkook's dick "look at your wet little cunt taking my big cock as if it was made for my cock only" he husked in that thick deep voice of his and she moaned against his lips.

Y/N was sucking Jungkook's skin by now kissing his neck and nibbling on the honey-flavored skin to leave her mark.

Jungkook wrapped his muscular arms around her slim waist as he again switched to the previous position banging her real hard. Her discreet skin was getting harshly rubbed with sheets.

But did she care?

Hell nah. She was treasuring her intimate moment with her smoking-hot husband. Her vagina and skin were a matter of tomorrow. For all that mattered was the extremely hot sex.

"I. Fucking. Love. You. Dirty. Little. Vixen!" he exclaimed each phrase with each thrust making his point crystal clear to the girl who lay underneath his muscular body getting fucked by him.

And then his hand was severely rubbing her cunt and that made her release with broad open eyes looking at the dark sky above them with only a moon and stars.

Fuck indeed Jungkook made her see the stars.

"Ahh fuck Y/N..." Shortly Jungkook was coming inside her filled her wet cunt with his white cum, he panted as he cupped her jaw and kissed her roughly.

"Sorry but I love fucking you rough and hard" he mumbled against her plump swollen lip making her giggle "I like it rough and hard daddy" she teased licking his cheek in addition.

"Damn baby I really made you dirty like me" he chuckled pulling his cock out of her which made her hiss. Clearly sore for the next few days. Jungkook picked her up in his arms and made her settle inside the jacuzzi again.

"Let's clean up then we will leave" he cooed pushing her hair strands behind her ear which were sticking to her forehead due to the sweat. He leaned to kiss her there and joined inside to clean his wife and himself. 

"I want ice cream as well on the way back home" she pouted blinking her long lashes at her husband who chuckled nodding his head.

"No prob my baby boo you can get whatever you want my dirty little vixen" he mumbled pecking her lips.

"Hey~ I am not dirty anymore, call me Rose Beauty, Vixen can be saved for the bed part" she giggled poking his cheeks.

"But I thought it was baby girl and daddy for the sex part" he muttered in a frown to earn a smack on his muscular shoulders.

"Ass"

"Okay okay Little Vixen for the sex happy?" he laughed pinching her soft cheeks.

❀ ❃ ❀ ❃ ❀ ❃ ❀ ❃

Jungkook smiled at Y/N who was happily having her chocolate-flavored ice cream "You've got it all over your lips babe" he sighed wiping her plump lips with the help of his thumb and she giggled in return.

They were standing at the stall of ice cream which was spotted on the corner of the main road. Don't ask why but this was Y/N's favorite ice cream parlor so the mafia king had to try this ice cream.

Jungkook had his ice cream but Y/N was yet carrying it mostly to tease Jungkook. Licking the cream sensually making sure to lick her lips time by time. Jungkook could only shake his head at her actions. Because Y/N looked more cute than sexy at the moment.

Jungkook's smile vanished as he suddenly turned around to look at the empty street. Why did he feel like someone was watching them?

He right now had his eyes blank same as his expression while he supervised the area. Abruptly Jungkook grabbed Y/N's wrist as he began dragging her towards their parked car "sir your change!" exclaimed the worker "keep it" he retorted.

"What?" whined the hazel-eyed girl scowling like some kid of course she was a bit tipsy thanks to the champagne she had with her hubby.

"Nothing it is getting late we need to go home" he replied in a stern tone and she nodded her head sadly pouting. Jungkook's eyes were yet fixed on the guy standing behind the shops eyeing them.

"Sit" he ordered his girl making sure to buckle her seatbelt and lock the doors of his car. He took his gun out of the pocket after he had rolled his sleeves up and in no time very carefully made his way to the guy standing all alone.

Nobody could tell but the mafia king shot the guy who was spying on them.

"Asshole" he tsked shaking his head at the dead body laying on the footpath, he sighed quickly typing a message to Taehyung and rushing back to his black Mercedes.

"Who's man was he? And why was he just spying?" Jungkook rolled his eyes. Let the mafia work be done tomorrow morning.

He turned to look at Y/N and then there she was. Jungkook was smiling at his sleeping spouse. Her plump lips were pouted as she breathed through the parted lips.

"My beautiful White and Pink Rose" he vocalized in elation as he started the engine of his car to go back to the palace.

🌹•End of Chapter Twenty🌹

~Doll🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 6.5K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
778K 26.3K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...
127K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
1.1M 41.7K 92
"You're signed to him until he's satisfied." • • "You have to marry her Jungkook...OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me... "Im not goi...