Overlooked Love

By QueenofheartsAppi

I was literally stunned to utter any single word. He hold me tight against the wall making me absolutely diff... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : Journey
Chapter 2 : Hint
Chapter 3 : Meeting Stanger
Chapter 4 : Past and Regret
Chapter 5 : New Life
Chapter 6 : Before Journey
Chapter 7 : The invitation
Chapter 8 : The Party
Chapter 9 : Old friends
Chapter 10 : The Phobia
Chapter 12 : New Partner
Chapter 13 : Exploring Lonavla
Chapter 14 : New Tutor
Chapter 15 : Unexpected situation
Chapter 16 : Absurd Proposal
Chapter 17 : Lier
Chapter 18: The bike Ride
Chapter 19 : Another Clue
chapter 20

Chapter 11: Lonavla

121 7 0
By QueenofheartsAppi

Author Pov

It's been 20 minutes , she was still in the kitchen

Aryan thought to himself .

He was kind of regretting what he did an hour ago .

***Few hours ago ****

When he saw , Aakriti leaving kitchen ...he immediately entered the kitchen and add all the spices he saw 2-3 times in the Paneer . He just messed up the food that she was making from last 2 hours .

He knows that was kind of immature thing to do....But he wants to do something . Something to make her feel hurt or maybe irritate.

So she will finally dump the idea of coming to Lonavla with them .

Aryan signed while looking at his favourite dish . For some unknown reasons , the food was not going down through his food pipe .

" I am done guys " He said and get up from his seat ..

" At least , finish your food Aryan . It's really mad manners " Rohit yelled at him .

Aryan just rolled his eyes and ignored him .

After an hour , everyone started to leave for their houses .

Rahul hugged Aryan and told him that he can ask him help anytime .

Finally living room gets empty . Aryan was still sitting at the sofa looking at his mobile .

Rohit sat beside him and said , " I went to her room ...she told me that she is not hungry right now . She will make something for her .."

Aryan didn't pay any attention to him and starts working on his laptop .

" So when are you leaving bro ? " Rohit said with sarcasm coating in his tone .

" I am not going to anywhere . It's already late . It's really dangerous to step out at this hour . Give me some extra night clothes"
Aryan muttered calmly .

Rohit widened his eyes at his comment.

"Cut that Crap . You are not small Princess Aryan . That someone is going to abduct you . You just want to stay here because Aakriti is here. "

" That's not true .Its been a long time I just missed spending time with you " Aryan said not taking his eye off the Laptop

" No way bro , I only have 3 bedrooms , two rooms are already occupied by Mira and Aakriti ....and I am not going to share my room with you . Your behaviour is quite doubtful ." Rohit said with suspicious tone .

Aryan stopped his work and looked at him with blank face and said

" This sofa is good for me . Just bring me some extra covers ."

_________

Later in the midnight

It's already been hours , Aakriti was still sitting on the floor crying over her miserable life .

Why such things only happen to her ?

May be she is paying for her past deed ?

Maybe in the past she did something very terrible that's why her life has most been such cruel to her.

May be she is just bad omen . Wherever she goes this bad omen follows her ..make her as well as her loved ones life hell .

She wiped her already dried tears . Her throat felt dry .

Aakriti came down the stairs .

The whole living room was filled
with darkness .

She slowly make her way to the kitchen and switch on the light .

She took glass of water and gulped down it slowly . The coldness filled through her aching throat and she closed her eyes for moments .

She was about to turn when she fell the grip on her arm .

She gasped at his cold touch . His eyes were half closed and pure red .

Maybe she woke him up .

She thought to herself .

" I am sorry . I was just..." She whispered softly .

" Sorry Sorry sorry , you should tattooed that word  on your forehead . " He said  and walked towards her .

Before she could say anything  , Aryan took her hand and made her sit on the chair near the tabel .

" Don't go anywhere " he said coldly and moved towards the kitchen .

After 5 minutes , He came out with plate in his hand . He put plate infront of her .

The plate was filled with two naan and the Panner that she made earlier for dinner .

" You made this with very hardwork . Atleast you need to taste your mess .." He said coldly .

Aakriti felt hurt at his words . He took the seat beside her and started to watch her .

Her vision started to get blurred

Not again she mumbled to herself silently .

She didn't want cry infront of him....

With great courage she tore the puri in small piece and dip inside the Panner .

When she taste the first bite of her own food , she was expecting something salty but in contrary she got the delicious flavour of palak Panner invading in her mouth.

She looked up and stared at him in confusion .

" Finish your meal quickly . Its already midnight " He said and get up form his seat and bought the glass of water and kept near her plate.

Aakriti finish her meal quickly under his intense gaze .

________

Aryan was sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed leaning on the pillows .

" Why did you add extra salt in the food ? You want to humiliate me infront of everyone ."

Aryan opened his eyes and moved towards her.

" Yes , I just want my friends to stay away and beware of you . I don't want them to fall in your trap like I did ." He said with venom spitting through his tone .

" Don't worry. .From now on , I will keep that in my mind . " She said and started to move upstairs .

He was just stood their watching her going away from him .

Why everytime when she gets hurt , instead of feeling satisfaction he only felt the immense amount of pain in his heart.

..............

Next morning

Aryan was already ready at the dinner table . Working on his Laptop while sipping the black coffee .

Today , Rohit makes breakfast for everyone . He made Waffles and pancakes .

"Did you get proper sleep at night ? " Rohit asked . Aryan nodded in response .

Aarkriti also come down the stairs and sat on the chair .

Rohit greeted her and filled her plate with delicious breakfast .

She muttered small thanks and start her breakfast .

Aakriti Pov

" Tomorrow morning , We are leaving for Lonavla. "

Aryan took deep breath and said ..

We were all gathered around the table discussing about our next plan .

" I already booked rooms in hotel near from the spot . First of all , I want you to realise that we are not going there for holidays . But we have to act like we
are actually there for a vacation .

Mrs Singh is hiding from us the last two years . I am sure there is strong reason for her behaviour .

We can't approach her directly or do anything that might ended up in risk for her as well as our life ...we are not going to do anything in rush . We have to make every move slowly and conciously . All right everyone . Any doubt "

Aryan asked us and Samir said ....

" Do you think it's okay to not involve Mr
Singh ? I mean , he should know about this right . After all its about his wife "

Mr Singh one of the most influential person in the country . They have biggest texstile company around the world .

"No , He has been already suffering alot . I don't want to give him any other headache . We will take this matter only in our hands. "

Aryan responded ...

"What about Police ? " Parth asked somewhat looking concerned.

" What Police ! What they have done in last 2 years , they were not able to find single lead regarding to this case . "

Aryan said in frustrations and start to comb his hair in pure annyonce .

" If anyone don't want to come with me just tell me ....I don't have any issue with that but please don't have any kind of doubt or regret while coming with us .
It's not compulsory ..."

Aryan said last sentence in anger..and get inside the room and closed the door harshly .

" What is wrong with him ? He has never been this aggressive and hyper . He gets irritated over little thing . " Samir said in sad tone .

He was right . Aryan was always very considerate about other feeling . He was always clam and listen to others opinions . But now it seems he completely change .

............

**Next Day

We all gathered in the living room .
Meghna and Parth were already ready with there luggage .

After few minutes , Samir also come with his bags .

Aryan also come down with Rohit . We take our bags and head outside the house .
There were the two cars . One of them was Aryan's most favourite black
Mercedes .

And other one Porche was belong to Parth .

Meghna hold indicate me towards the Porche .

We moved towards car but stopped suddenly ...

" Wait . You two are sitting in my car . Parth and Rohit wants to discuss something . "

Confused expression formed on Parth face .

Meghna move towards Aryan's car and said " Get out Rohit . Go seat next to Parth . And discuss whatever you want .
Just get out . We already getting late '

" But I only have plan to get beauty sleep during the journey ."

Rohit replied sadly but Aryan interupted him and made him way outside the car .

Meghana and I took the back seats of car of Aryan's car . Samir also took the side passanger seat inside the car .

Our journey finally start ....

The beautiful scenery were passing through the window . I was trying to observe each and every small movement of nature. It's really calming all my tension and anxiety seems to fade away slowly and my eyes closed in few seconds .

.....................

Author Pov

7 year's old Aakriti

Aakriti was sleeping inside the thick cover in the cold winter . She could hear the harsh voices coming from the downstairs .

Maybe due to silence of background there sound were more prominent .

Suddenly she heard the sound of breking glass coming from downstairs. She was very scared and she covered herself tightly under covers .

Then she heard the voice of her daddy . And small smile formed on herface .

" Daddy's is finally home " she muttered and took her painting which she was making from last 2 days .

She come out of the door and found dad coming towards her . He was walking quite wobbly and his eyes were blood shot.

"Papa " she said and extend my paper towards him . He looked at her took the paper from her hands .

He observes the photo for few seconds then suddenly he crushed the paper and throw harshly on ground .

She took the step back seeing this face of papa .

"You Bitch " He roared and grabbed her neck with his one hand .

" Why the fuck you were born ? It's because of you , my family is falling apart . You should have just died in the womb of your mother " He said angrily.

"Papa I am sorry . Please it's hurting me . I am rally sorry papa. I can't breath "

Aakriti started to cry . She was feeling difficult to breath . The large tear drops were flowing through her eyes.

She just closed her eyes mumbling sorry to her father for whatever she done but she had zero idea what she has done .

She slowly start to loose her conciousness....

...........

" Are you okay , Aakriti ? Meghna asked in concerned .

When she saw the figure beside her trimblling in fear , her forehead already covered in sweat .

Aakriti opened her eyes and saw that they already reached in Lonavla . All the city were covered in green blankets.

" Yes , I am okay " Aakriti nodded slightly .

She looked at front in mirror and saw the concerned eyes watching her .

" I am okay . Just bad dreams . " She mumbled and come out of the car .

_______

Aryan already booked the rooms for everyone in the hotel near the sight places .

Everyone got their keys and moved towards their respective .

Aakriti come inside the room and locked the door .

She started to arrange her clothes in cupboard . Then suddenly she heard the sound of unlocking the door and she gasped at the sight of door unlocking from outside .

She grab the lamp in the hands and aimlessly launched on the person who try to enter in her room without her permission .

Before lamp hit the person, the tight grip on her wrist interrupted her .

" Relax Tigress " Aaryan said and loose his grip on her wrist .

" You ! What are you doing here ? This rooms belongs to me . " Aakriti said while glaring at him .

" And this whole hotel belong to me . I can do whatever I want " he replied her with same intensity ....

Before she could say anything .

Aryan removed his shirts exposing his well built body and took the towel from suitcase and make his way towards the bathroom .

Aakriti sit on the edge of bed . Holding her head with the both hands .

Author's Note

Hey , guys I hope you like this chapter .
Actually I have never visited to Lonavla but always heard about the beauty of it .

From now on , Aakriti and Aryan life is going to change completely . It is going to be exciting and thrilling journey.

Please share , vote and comment ......

It will be really nice to hear your views on the story.

Till then goodbye ...❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

957K 37.3K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
12K 528 41
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...
33.5K 3K 42
BOOK-3 OF HIS SERIES Priyan held her by her arm dragging her in the empty room of college making Aarna hiss in pain as tears started rolling down her...
313K 29.1K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...