Male Reader Wrestling One-Sho...

By Logan-Kenway

I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy! More

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)
Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Final - Part!) (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)
Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)
Alexa Bliss: Merry Christmas!
Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!
Jessica McKay: A Charming Bartender!
Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!
Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)
Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 1)(18+)
Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)
Eva Marie: Work On It!
Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)
Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)
Laura Dennis: The Bunny's Mate! (Small - 18+)
Bayley: Breaking Walls! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)
Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!
Becky Lynch: I'm Dating The Man! (18+)
Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friends Wife! (Final?!) (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)
Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)
Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)
Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!
Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Final Part!)(18+)
Madison Rayne: Good Things Come Back Around!
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Final Part!) (18+)
Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)
Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)
The Outcasts: Best Night Ever! (18+)
Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)
Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)
Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)
Skye Blue: More Than Colleagues! (18+)
Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!
Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)
Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!
Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)
Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)
Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}
Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)
Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!
Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}
Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}
Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}
Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}
Damage CTRL: Celebrating a Champion! {18+}
Liv Morgan: A Final Deal! {18+}

Liv Morgan: Livin' Marine! (18+)

4.4K 58 32
By Logan-Kenway

*I said I was going to start putting small warnings on these Chapters so if you don't like what's wrote then you don't have to read it...

Warning: First Time - Oral - Brother's Best Friend - Self Conscious!

... Like that, these warnings will now be on every Smut Chapter from this point onward, including the Celebrity story book! Enjoy!*

===========================

Liv has grown up with a large family, a few older brothers and an older sister, she idolized her mother for raising them all on her own after her father past away, although her brothers did as much as they could, one of the most fondest memories she ha is when they would all build their own little wrestling ring, all being fans of the WWE, they had fun.

Liv worshiped Lita so each time they'd wrestle, she'd be her, not only was it Liv and her siblings but sometimes her brothers friends would come over after school, it was a lot of fun for them all, only one of them was of interest to Liv though, it was her youngest brother's best friend, Y/n.

Y/n has been her brother's friend since they were kids, Liv has grown up with Y/n around the house pretty much, it wasn't till she was around 11/12 when she started to develop a little crush on the boy, only her older sister knew about it so she would wined her up every time Y/n was around, you know doing the usual teenager teasing stuff, signing that silly "Kissing song" as well as making kissing sounds when they were in the same room, Liv was a little relieved when Y/n didn't seem to pick up on it.

Liv would talk to Y/n every so often though and was amazed by his look at life, Y/n was adopted when he was little because his birth parents thought they wanted kids, then changed their minds, Y/n never met them, or ever seemed to care, he'd always smile and make people laugh, he even told her his dream about joining the Marines, his adopted father was a former Marine and he'd say "There's no better way to protect the people you love, then joining the Corps", Y/n took those words to heart, one of the reasons he was so good at wrestling with them was because he's been preparing for the Marine Corps since he was only 12 years old.

Only when he was 16 and Liv was only 14, he did it, Y/n joined the Marine Corp becoming one of the youngest to over do it, joining mere weeks after his 16th birthday, Liv and her family were of course invited to his going away party at the L/n house which wasn't too far from the Morgan residents, she really liked a man in uniform so seeing her crush in his new camo gear, it just increased her feelings ten fold.

That was then though, 4 years ago and she hasn't seen Y/n since, well, she has but only when her brother is on a face call with him, he looked good, better each time actually, more muscles tone and it looked like he got tattoos as well, Liv just didn't expect to see him at her place of work, see a few months ago she got a job working at Hooters, it's not a dream job but she's made friends and money to help her family.

Ann: Wow, heads up...

Liv is at her station waiting for the tables to either clear up or order something with a few of the other girls, Joy, Bonnie, Cassie and now Ann, all of who looked to where Ann was looking to see what she want's them all to see.

Cassie: Oh, there is a God.

They all saw the small group of four walk into the building, all tall dark and handsome, most the time you get either married men, overweight guys or just perverts, these guys look so good they can be perverts and it'll be okay.

Bonnie: Alright, draw straws.

While Ann, Joy, Bonnie and Cassie picked up some straws, cutting one of them to see who gets the table, Liv had already snuck away with the menu's ready to take the job, only thing is when she got there, only three guys stood there.

Liv: Alright, guys. Follow me.

They all seemed really excited and happy to be here, she feels like she's seen a few of them before but not met, like she's seen them on Tv or something but there's not much chance of that here in New Jersey, New York maybe but not here.

Cassie: I win... Little bitch.

She cursed while they all looked to see that Liv has already found them a table passing out the orders, they all smiled over to her though when she shot a wink over to them, almost as if she's telling them that she won.

Liv: So what can I get you?

Liv wrote down their order which was mainly just beer, it's not the first time a bunch of guys just came in here to drink, she will need help carrying it over to them though so she asked for Cassie to help since she did win the draw, it was only then when the fourth guy returned, the closure Liv got the more she recognised him, the H/l, H/c hair, a little stubble now but that's not surprising for a 20 year old, he's got more muscles since she last saw him, tattoo's as well.

Liv: Y/n?

He was sitting in the corner, turned leaning his back on the wall and his right arm on the table, he was all smiles till he saw her, he wasn't going to say anything with her being his best friends little sister and all but she looked good in her work uniform...

... He didn't let his thoughts get too out of control for respect of his friend but he couldn't help to let it wonder a little, all his attention was on her the entire time while the guys looked between the two, curious to how they know each other.

Y/n: Little Liv. Well, shit. How you been?

Liv stayed there for a little while catching up with Y/n and meeting his friends, well, squad members actually, Benjamin Jorge *Pronounced George*, Javier Hernandez, Don Nolan and Jerry Matson, they all seemed nice and happy to tell Liv stories about their 4 years spending it with this guy.

Javier: Stay, have a drink with us. We're celebrating this guys promotion.

Javier said griping Y/n's shoulder while rocking him back a little, Liv was surprised to hear that but it made sense, Y/n's one of the hardest workers she's seen in a while so hearing him get the promotion was nice, she also couldn't turn down the drink since they already poured it and she's happy to celebrate Y/n's accomplishment.

Don: To the new Sergeant and to being out that pissing desert sun!

The guys cheered while drinking their drinks, Liv drank her's as well shocked by his rank in the Marine Corps already, that must be some sort of record or something, Liv though needed to get back to work, the guys let her till she gave them the bill, Ben went to pay it till he say the words on the receipt.

Ben: Here Sarge. I think this is for you.

Y/n finished the rest of his beer then looked at it when he handed it over to him, Y/n smiled when he saw Liv wrote her number down with a few words "Call me", Y/n looked around till he saw her standing at the post waiting for someone to either call her or someone to walk in, she was staring at him though, with a cute wave and smile, that's when Y/n knew he'd give her a pretty big tip...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple of days since Liv met Y/n once again at Hooters, he did in fact call her to ask her out, Liv wasn't expecting it to be so easy but he did, apparently he only has a few days on leave so he's learnt not to waste time, Liv's also sure her brother wouldn't mind if they went on a date or two, so Liv got ready for tonight...

... She didn't want to go too much since she didn't want to scare him off but also wants to make him interested, which of course he already is or he wouldn't have asked her out to begin with, so she now played the waiting game for him to get to her, he said he'd pick her up at her shared apartment at 8, imagine her surprise when the buzzer literally went off at 8 sharp.

Liv: Wow.

She didn't expect it but once it happened she figured it made sense for a Marine to be on time, she let him up before running into the bathroom making sure she looks her best, Y/n wouldn't care either way but it's more of a self thing.

Y/n: Liv!?

She heard Y/n call out which she responded with an "Give me a second", she made sure to leave the door open a little so he can let himself in, Liv has a shared apartment with Cassie and Bonnie from work, although she still lives at home most weeks, if all goes to plan tonight, Liv doesn't want this night to end at her family home.

Liv finally got out the bathroom and saw him looking at a few pictures on the wall, mainly on of her brothers 13th birthday, it is the first picture where Liv and Y/n are in the same frame, there on opposite sides but still the same picture.

Liv: You ready?

Y/n stopped and turned to her with a small smile on his face, letting her see him in normal clothing, the other day at Hooters he was mostly covered by the table, today she can see his DC trainers, blue jeans, plain white top covered with a black jacket, his hands are in his jacket pockets but even standing like that you can tell he was a Marine.

Y/n: Always. Let's go.

Y/n held his hand out to her which she happily accepted, they've known each other since they were kids, this doesn't need to be awkward, besides if her brothers aren't supportive of her dating a Marine then they never will be...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liv managed to convince Y/n to come back to her place and why wouldn't she, she's been crushing on this guy nearly all her life and he's back in it, if she has her way and so far she is, he won't be leaving again, mainly because he can't with her arms and legs wrapped around him.

Y/n: This is a really bad idea.

Y/n managed to get out while stumbling into her room of the apartment, Liv doesn't even care if her roommates are in or not, she's been dreaming of this day since she knew what dating is and now it's happening but she can still see the fact he has a point.

Liv: Probably...

She hopped off him and helped him pull his jacket off, letting his toss it to the other side of her room while she took hers off, it didn't take them long to get back to the kiss as Y/n moved them towards the bed, her on the top since it was easier to fall that way.

Liv: ... But the best things are bad idea's~

Y/n looked up to her while she sat on his waist, looking down at him, they've both wanted this since they can remember, not so much the sex but just to belong to the other, which is why they they kissed again, with lust, intensity and love, Liv holding the sides of his neck while Y/n sat up pulling his top off over his head tossing it in the same direction as his jacket went in. 

That's the moment when Liv looked down to him, ignoring his pecks, growing abs and every girls dream male body, only seeing three scars on him, one is the shape of a small circle on his right shoulder, the others are lines, on on his left upper arm going straight through a tattoo of the New York Nicks, there his favorite Basketball team, the other was just bellow his belly button off to the right hand side.

Liv: How did you get these?

Y/n looked down with her as she sat on his lap, her hands tracing each of his scars while his hands gently held her waist keeping her from falling off onto the floor, although he moved his left hand off her to point at the circle scar on his right shoulder.

Y/n: Shot on my second tour...

Liv looked up from his healed over wounds worried about him, she hated it when he got hurt when they were teens, now she knows she loves him, the idea downs't really sit well with her, but before she could voice her worry, Y/n listed off the other two, first was the scar on his left arm.

Y/n: ... That was a bullet just missing me and the scar was a knife fight in Brazil.

Y/n said finishing off pointing at his scar above his right hip, he said it as if it was nothing, as if it was all part of the job, Liv did smile to him though, not because he got hurt or because she's high on pure testosterones right now but because after going through all that, he still came back to her.

Liv: What were you doing in Brazil?

Liv asked snaking her hands back to his neck, only Y/n didn't answer, he only smiled and flipped them over so she's on the bed and he's hovering just above her, Liv didn't let go of her hold on him though keeping their bodies pretty much together.

Y/n: Now, if I tell you that...

Liv's breath hitched when she felt his left hand gently moved from her cheek down the side of her body, only grazing over the places she wants him to touch the most, his thumb barely touched her nipple but she knew he was close.

Y/n: ... I'm gonna have to kill you.

Y/n was of course joking, he can't tell her, not right now anyway because technically the mission is still going on, but she saw the funny side of it, letting out a giggle, that's when Y/n knew he loves her, he's been crushing on her since he first saw her but he never expected to be in this position with her.

Y/n: I love you, Liv Morgan.

Y/n's right hand is pushed beside her stopping him from putting his entire weight on her while his left hand is back to her face, gently holding it in his grasp, his thumb leaving caring strokes making her push into his hand, those words though, those words are what she's honestly dreamt of hearing come out of his mouth.

Liv: I love you too.

When you know, you know and they both knew that their going to be together for a long time, Y/n smiled to her as he leant down kissing her again, Liv's legs wrapped around him both still in their jeans only Liv with her top still on, though that didn't stay that way forever when Y/n gently tugged her top down a little indicating where he's going next.

Liv didn't stop him but was still nervous, she's never done this before, so her breathing got heavier when Y/n moved his mouth from her lips to her neck then towards her chest, only Y/n caught her heavy breaths and got concerned, he knew she wanted to do this because it was her who refused to let him leave earlier, leaving only one thing to come to mind.

Y/n: Have you done this before...?

Y/n asked looking up to her a little curious, worried and nervous himself, he's never done this with a virgin before, even on his first time, she wasn't so he's not sure what to do, of course he has a good idea though when Liv nodded to him a little while hiding her face in embarrassment, something snapped inside Y/n making him want to make this the best experience for her, which isn't the same thing he got for his first.

Y/n: ... Hey, don't hide from me.

Liv looked up to him after he crawled up to her again and used one hand to move hers from her face, she knew her face was red, yes she wants this but it's scary, she's nervous, worried, excited, frilled all of her emotions are going 100 miles per hour right now and the only thing that seemed to calm her down a little was knowing it's Y/n here with her and no one else.

Y/n: I'll make this special for you.

Liv believed him especially after he kissed her but not intensely or with lust but nothing other then pure love behind it, it was a quick kiss, which made her grow those nerves again when she watched him move to the floor between her legs and unbutton on jeans, he needed her to lift her hips a little though so he can take them down, only she didn't do it, only looking down to him.

Y/n: We can stop if you want to.

Liv shook her head "No", she just got caught in her own mind for a second there, she knew what's going to happen, she just needed to compose herself which wasn't all that easy since Y/n just pulled her jeans and underwear down to her ankles, he looked to her pussy while taking her feet out then chucking the clothing away, Liv once again hid her face making Y/n smile, she's totally different now from when they came in the room, Y/n just though it was adorable.

Y/n: Hey, don't hide. Remember? There's nothing you can do to stop me loving you.

Y/n's words made Liv feel a lot better as she moved her hands from her face to the bed sheets, scrunching them into the balls of her fists while she watched Y/n lean towards her tender area, a shiver followed close behind when he gently ran his fingers from the base of her pussy to her clit, Y/n couldn't help but smile a little to her reaction.

Liv: Don't, uh~... Please, don't tease me...

Y/n has no intention of doing that, he just wanted to take his time with her on her first since the women he was with didn't give him the same respect, she kinda just rushed it, he knew why, she was his drill commander and if they got caught then they'd both be in trouble, it still isn't a fond memory of Y/n's this however is something he's going to enjoy.

Y/n looked at her while he ran his tongue carefully up her pussy, her body reaction told him everything that he needed to know, if the small moan she gave out didn't anyway, Y/n went back for another it was then he realised something, he's done this sort of this before but none of them tasted better the Liv does, he thought the others tasted good but Liv is making him feel like a child in Disneyland.

Liv: ... Oh~ Ooooo~ Um~...

Liv continued to moan while Y/n went back in for more, not quickly but his lips around her and his tongue flicking where she wants him to, that was until he managed to slide his tongue inside her hole causing her to convulse a little, to the point Y/n needed to put his left arm, up and under her right leg, pushing his hand to her lower stomach trying to get her to stay in place but it only did so much while Y/n enjoyed the fact he could barely get his tongue inside her, to the point where he's kind of worried about putting his cock in, he doesn't want to hurt her, that's the last thing he wants to do.

Liv: ... Y/n~... Oh, God, Y/n~ Slow down~...

Y/n was already going pretty slow but he knew it wasn't the speed, it's because she was close to cumming already and she was worried he'd judge her for cumming so soon, only Y/n's not that shallow and actually wanted it more then ever, she might need to get a little more wet for later as well or it might hurt more then thought.

Liv: ... Y/n!... Ah!~

Liv shouted not trying to keep her cries bottled up, she couldn't control her body as her legs kicked around and both her hands found Y/n's hair holding him as close as she can to her now soaking wet pussy, only Y/n was caught off guard by a liquid shooting into his mouth, he didn't mind though knowing the taste, he just didn't expect it from her.

Liv: What just... What just happened? What did I do?

She panicked as Y/n wiped his mouth dry fro her cum, he was quick to kneel up meeting her mouth with his silencing her worries, she's not sitting on the edge of the bed with him kneeling on the carpet between her legs, his lips on hers with the sweet taste of her cum adding a little flavour to the already sweet kiss.

Y/n: It's okay. Your a squirter. It's fine. Have you never done that before?

Liv shook her head no while looking down between them, she can see the buldge in his jeans from doing that, the idea that she turns him on so much made her feel a little better but it was his hands on the side of her face making her look up to him, seeing his smile made her smile and all her worries float away.

Y/n gently pulled her into a loving kiss that got more and more heated, Liv felt him slide his tongue past her teeth starting a little fight in her mouth, although Y/n has the advantage of being a more experienced kisser, Liv defiantly didn't make it easy on him, not until the kiss broke because Y/n was tugging her shirt over her head, Liv let him reaching her arms above her head leaving her now completely naked.

Y/n couldn't help but admire her body, she might not have the largest chest or biggest butt, yet to him she's completely perfect, almost as if he created her in a dream girl factory, clearly she didn't take his staring to be a good thing and covered her chest from his view, Y/n smiled to her action though got an idea.

Y/n: Would you feel better if I was naked as well?

Liv looked to him as he hasn't moved from his place between her legs, she loved having him so close to her only these bloody butterflies came at the worst possible time, all she could do was nod to him, her lips didn't seem to want her to say the words, her eyes however were more then happy to watch as he gave her one last peck before standing to his feet, not far in front of her and undid the belt holding his jeans up, she wished she has his confidence because he just stood there naked with a pretty big cock.

Liv: Wow. It's not going to hurt is it?

Y/n shook his head "No" to her while walking towards her, he's not the biggest out there, even he's seen bigger but that didn't matter now as Y/n gently pushed her back onto the bed, Liv scouted back up so her heads on the pillows as Y/n crawled above her a small grin still on his face.

Y/n: It will for a little bit but after a few seconds you'll be okay.

Liv trusted him and believed him, nodding to his words while wrapping her arms back around his neck, her right hand tangling into the back of his hair while they both looked down between them, Y/n's already hard cock reaching her belly button making her gulp with nerves as she watched him move it into position before stopping, making her panic a little.

Y/n: Do you have protection?

Liv never even considered that, he defiantly doesn't have it or he wouldn't have asked but Liv's never needed it, that's when she has an idea and wondered if her roommates has any, so with a new found skip in her step carried by excitement the nerves no longer with her for this moment, she put her robe one then left her room heading across the hall to Cassie's room, she's not in right now so Liv backed out while closing the door, next is Bonnie's room next door to Liv's, luckily she is in.

Bonnie: What's up?

She asked Liv after she pocked her head into the door, Liv looked to see Bonnie sitting on her bed, just reading a magazine, clearly just trying to pass the time, Liv is wondering if she just heard her cum or not.

Liv: Do you... uh... Well, do you... have any condoms?

Bonnie instantly looked over to her friend in the doorway as Liv stood a little shy about asking but it needs to be done, she doesn't want a baby at her age, that's for later down the line, Bonnie however gave out a little chuckle before putting the magazine down then reaching into her top draw of her bedside table.

Bonnie: Smart. Make sure he wraps it up.

Bonnie took the box she has and tosses it on the bed letting Liv pick them up with an excited giggle, Bonnie chuckled to her friend while watching her skip out the room with many "Thank you's" as she went, Bonnie sighed while picking her magazine back up after the door closed.

Bonnie: Just don't be too loud.

Bonnie said to herself while going back to reading, Liv however made it back to her room so she can try out  the size, Bonnie was just waiting for the moans, cries, begs and all the others things people let out during sex, only they never came, only another knock to her door which was Liv with the box still in her hands.

Liv: Do you have a bigger size?

Bonnie let out a small chuckle because she gave her a box of XXL's and apparently their too small, so she reached back into her draw to pull out the next size, if he's a XXXL then he could have used the XXL's, it would have been tight but it would have worked so he needed the size about XXXL but that's the biggest she has.

Bonnie: Here. If they don't fit, then the trash bags are under the sink.

Liv did't quite understand the joke but Bonnie did as she chuckled to herself when Liv left the room and returned to hers, Y/n was waiting still hard as she dropped her robe and moved back into place, Y/n put the protection on and it was a perfect fit, making them both smile, Liv gave a little cheer.

Y/n: Ready?

Liv nodded quite quickly making Y/n smile, maybe that little run around was all she needed to lose those nerves about this, or maybe it was seeing him so close that made her want it even more then being nervous about it, either way, their both ready Y/n back in place above her with his cock ready to go.

Y/n: Take a deep breath.

Liv did as he said, taking a deep in hale but on the exhale, Y/n slide his cock inside her stopping when he couldn't go any further, Liv was pleasantly surprised that it didn't hurt, he told her it would but her she is, sure it tingled a little, her lips have never been pushed apart so much before in her life but it wasn't really painful.

Y/n: If you need to, bit me shoulder.

Liv was about to ask why but before she could, Y/n pushed past the barrier stopping him causing her to let out a loud cry of pain and doing as he said, Y/n grunted when he felt her teeth dig into his right shoulder, her arms hooked up under his and resting on his back with her legs wrapped around him, Y/n though didn't move a muscles, not until her whimpers stopped.

Y/n: Alright?

Y/n asked brushing a little hair out of her face as she gave a small nod, her eyes squeezed shut with her bottom lip between her teeth, Y/n knew the best way to make her feel better was to push her past the pain, he hated hearing her let out little whines when he got himself all the way inside her, the tightness around his cock irrelevant to him right now as she's generally tearing up in pain.

Y/n: It'll get better...

Y/n continued his really slow in and out thrusts while a tear streamed from her right eye, she opened it just into time to see his hand move towards her cheek, wiping the tear away before planting a small kiss where the trail previously was.

Y/n: ... I promise.

Y/n gave a small comforting smile as Liv continued to let out little whimpers and closed mouth moans from his actions, that's when she really started to believe him because the pain was easily going with each of his movements and replaced with a feeling that she can't help but moan to, words couldn't come to mind, only the 8 special letters.

Liv: I love you~

She let out while holding his face in her hands, Y/n smiled down to her pressing his lips to her before repeating the same words as he took his time with her first time having sex, he wasn't concerned about him climaxing, he can do that later, this is for her which didn't take long at all but once Liv had a small taste of him, she couldn't get enough, they ended up having to owe that box of condoms to Bonnie the next day...

=========================

(Let me know how I did! Take Care!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 622 21
i took ap lang so that i could write mediocre wattpad fanfiction includes smut lol
23.7K 566 16
My 1st Toni Storm Story! Enjoy!
460K 6.9K 114
I write about WWE wrestlers. Requests are open! MainlyFluff and Smut Stopping at 150 Parts!
148K 2.9K 112
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!