Rebirth of Poisoned Empress...

De alyun100719445

Shen Liang was beautiful and cold like jade, but he was also extremely cruel to his enemy. Pei Yuanxian who k... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Untitled Part 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128

Chapter 50

2K 58 0
De alyun100719445

The moment Pei Yuanxian brought Shen Liang on deck, he tore off his cloak and wrapped it around Shen Liang. After the tumble, Shen Liang's hair tie had came loose, allowing his strands to pool down his shoulders. Some taped against his cheeks, making a somwhat embarrassing sight. With most of their attention still on Shen Qiao, Shen Liang was able to escape their gazes. With that, even less people noticed that the person who saved Shen Liang was the normally aloof and domineering Pei Yuanxian. 

But just because not many people noticed doesn't mean no one did. The princes who still had designs had quietly noted down the two people and silently watched them. Pei Yuanxian's expression was cold, while Shen Liang also had a dark expression. As they couldn't sense anything else from the two, even after pondering about it, they could only attribute Pei Yuanxian's behavior to his and Shen Liang acquaintance. Saving him was effortless for Pei Yuanxian anyways.

Shen Qiao!

Wrapped in Pei Yuanxian's warm cloak, Shen Liang lowered his gaze. The storm brewing in his eyes were invisible to everyone else. He never expected that the first person to target him would be Shen Qiao. Very good. Very good! Zhao Lan couldn't wait to put him in a difficult position and humiliate him. Her daughter also put in quite an effort. He sure wants to see in the end, who was the party who would be humiliated!

Pei Yuanxian, who was closest towards him, sensed the change in his demeanor. He raised his head and looked at the brother-sister pair who had just been pulled up. A trace of cruelty flickered within the depths of his eyes. He wasn't a fool. No one else fell down. It just had to be Liangliang and Shen Qiao. Even if they beat him to death, he wouldn't believe that this wasn't someone's deliberate schemes. Almost immediately and subconsciously, he chose to believe Shen Liang. He suspected that it should've been Shen Qiao who wanted to push him down. In panic, Shen Liang grabbed onto her and dragged her down with him. 

"Your hair's wet. Dry them," as the two of them were pondering on the matter, no one noticed the man who approached. It wasn't until a white handkerchief was extended over, and a familiar yet foreign voice sounded, that Shen Liang froze. He raised his head in slow motion and a gentle and handsome face appeared within his sight. The resentment and hatred he accumulated as he was dying in his previous life coursed through him. No matter how strong Shen Liang's self-restraint was, he found himself barely able to restrain himself. It was him: Qin Yunshen!

How could he...

Qin Yunshen was not a fool. He was able to immediately capture the intense hatred that greeted him from Shen Liang's eyes. Qin Yunshen froze as well. He was sure today was the first time the two of them had met. Where did this intense hatred come from?

It was a shame that before he could take a closer look, Shen Liang's eyes had turned into indifferent, calm waters. Qin Yunshen couldn't find the slightest trace of the hatred he had sensed before. At the same time, Shen Liang lowered his head again, "Many thank, but I won't bother Your Highness."

Seeing that Shen Liang forcible suppressed his hatred, Shen Liang's following alienation became evident and obvious as well. For a moment, Qin Yunshen's hand that had been extended with the handkerchief halted in front of him. 

"Fifth Young Master!" at the same time, with Yaoguang's help, Qi Yue was finally able to break through the crowd and squeeze through. He took out his handkerchief and wiped Shen Liang's face and wet hair with distress. He hardly noticed his actions had pushed aside the fourth prince while also indirectly giving Qin Yunshen room to escape from the awkward situation. 

Regardless of whether it was Shen Liang's fleeting hatred or Qin Yunshen's sudden extension of goodwill, Pei Yuanxian caught them all. His handsome face became even sharper and colder. Although he was displeased with QIn Yunshen's actions, what he was even more dissatisfied with was Shen Liang's obvious abnormality when concerning Qin Yunshen. His intuition told him there was something between the two of them.

But the Ironclad Guards had already looked into everything concerning Shen Liang, from birth to present. He was certain that Shen Liang had no interactions with Qin Yunshen. Hence, what possible explanation could explain Shen Liang's abnormality?

Despite the pressing question he had and wanted answers for, Pei Yuanxian also knew that this wasn't the appropriate setting. But his phoenix eyes locked onto Shen Liang, as though they were capable of seeing through the boy entirely. 

"Sob, sob... Ge, it was Fifth brother. Fifth brother pulled me down. Sob. Sob," on the other side of the crowd, Shen Qiao threw herself into Shen Yang's arms and wept loudly. Because of her cries, everyone's focus immediately landed on Shen Liang. At this time, he was wrapped in the dark purple cloak. His image looked forlorn. When he sensed the gazes of others around him, he raised his lowered head.

No matter how forlorn he looked, the delicate and intricate feature was still an unimaginable beauty. Those who looked at him were stunned, especially the Duke of Jian and the other princes. With their status, they had seen their fair share of beautiful young ladies and men, with many of them being men with outstanding appearances themselves. But Shen Liang's beauty still left them stunned. His beauty was a breathtaking androgynous craft of art, without the slightest flaws. 

"Someone pushed me, and I only grabbed onto the person who pushed me," Shen Liang did not deny that he pulled Shen Qiao into the river with him. But his words caused another wave of intrigue. Their gazes once again swept over to Shen Qiao. However, there were many people who found themselves not willing to believe that she would actually push someone into the water. After all, within the Imperial City, Shen Qiao was known as a talented young lady, both gentile and virtuous. How could she do something so vicious? What's more, Shen Liang was her cousin!

"You're speaking nonsense. I didn't. Fifth brother, we have no grudges with each other. Why are you trying to harm me?" Shen Qiao suddenly broke free from Shen Yang's embrace and rushed to him. But what appeared unaware of was she was wet from head down. Her attire was thin to begin with and now that they taped to her body, it outlined her figure perfectly. Those were present were mostly unmarried men and women. When they saw her figure, several men found their breathing fastened. Amongst them, those were looked at her with a pinning lustful gaze was the Duke of Jian himself.

Those beady, cloudy eyes were fulled with thick lust as they gazed at her breasts before sliding down to her slender waist. Afterwards, they moved further down to her firm buttocks and legs. As Shen Qiao had her attention entire consumed by Shen Liang, she was oblivious to everything.

But although she didn't realize it, Shen Liang did. Thinking of the plans and schemes Liu Shuhan had in mind, Shen Liang's own plans begin to formulate in his mind. He responded calmly, "I also want to know, we have no grievances or enmity. Why did you take advantage of the chaos to push me into the river?"

"I didn't! It was you. You deliberately pulled me into the water," Shen Qiao thought she hid herself well, but the panic that flickered in her eyes did not escape the gazes of several people. However, even if they did see it, no one would stand out and choose to defend Shen liang at this time. That included Pei Yuanxian. This was Shen Liang's battle. He must fight it himself. Outsiders could not interfere.

"Alright. Then let me change my words. As you said, we have no enmity against each other. Why would I suddenly pull you into the river for no reason? Everyone outside of those from the Marquis Donglin Manor might not be aware, but everyone from the Marquis Donglin Manor knows that after I returned from the countryside, I had fell severely ill for a long period of time. Grandma was considerate and had me rest. Since then, only three months had passed. With such chilling weather and with my health that cannot be any worse off, exactly what degree of enmity must I bear to disregard my own life to pull someone with me into the river? Without care, I'd suffer from another round of illness and lose half my life. Have I lost my mind?"

With this matter, there weren't any witnesses, and it was indeed difficult to uncover the truth. But Shen Liang's words weren't without logic. Those who were present also didn't believe that Shen Liang would be that foolish. Who would use their life to harm a person they have no grievances toward. But if the party was changed to Shen Qiao, it was a different matter.

"Then, then perhaps you grabbed onto the wrong person," Shen Qiao wasn't a fool either. Seeing that she could not take advantage of the situation give Shen liang a severe bite and accusation, she decisively changed her words. Her tone was also not as forceful as before.

In the crowd, Shen Qiang and Shen Yang who watched the scene and noticed the duke of Jian's lustful gaze scolded Shen Qiao's idiocy. Shen Liang's beauty was truly breathtaking. This was something none of them could deny. They originally intended to find a way and turn the Duke of Jian's attention on Shen Liang. Then they would find a way for Shen Liang to take the initiative to throw himself at the Duke of Jian before public view. With that, not only would the Elder Princess take Shen Liang to be a licentious person, but also make Shen liang's words less credible. As for the Duke of Jian, with his perverted character, he would undoubtedly do everything he could to get his paws on Shen Liang. As long as Shen Liang lost his virginity, who else would still want him? Uncle and Mother's name would be naturally cleared. As such, Uncle had deliberately exaggeratedly praised Shen liang's beauty before the Duke of Jian. As expected, the Duke of Jian did indeed develop an interest in this Shen Liang he had never seen before. But... 

But everything was ruined by Shen Qiao, this idiot. The Duke of Jian's attention had entirely shifted over to her. Where did he have the extra attention to pay on Shen Liang?

"En. Perhaps. But when I reached out for someone, the perpetrator's hand was still on my back. Shen Qiao, you tell me, exactly how much of a coincidence must it be for your hand to be so close to my waist and just so happened for me to grab onto you as well?" Shen Liang smiled slightly and bent slowly to meet Shen Qiao's gaze. Anyone with brains could tell that his smile didn't reach his eyes.

Shen Qiao who was observed by him felt the hairs on her arm rise. She subconsciously took two steps back. This action of hers was synonymous to admitting her crimes before the onlooker's gazes. Those who looked at her, be it with disappointment or condemnation, it was different from before. Although those present could accept their future other half being scheming and ruthless, at the bare minimum, they must also be wise. They must know how to handle crisis with ease and calmness, as to prevent making her crimes evident before the public. It was evident that Shen Qiao didn't meet the criteria!

Shen Yang, who had already realized the situation wasn't right, took off his outer robe to wrap around Shen Qiao's body. He hugged her while saying to Shen Liang, "Perhaps it truly was a coincidence. Xiao Wu, don't feel bad about the matter anymore. It's fortunate that both you and Qiao'er are alright."

No matter how much he loves his sister, Shen Yang had no choice but to compromise and make peace at this time. Even with that, his words implied that everything was implicated by Shen Liang, while Shen Qiao was only the innocent bystander.

"Fourth brother's words sure are amusing. I neither wronged nor framed anyone. Why should I feel bad about anything?"

Want him to suffer the loss? In his dreams!

Shen Liang wasn't someone who bickered over small issues, but towards anyone who wanted to harm him, regardless of gender, he wouldn't be merciful.

"Xiao Wu, we're all a family. I believe Qiao'er isn't that person who pushed you into the river. It's all a misunderstanding," his expression became gloomy. Shen Yang gave him a deep look and was practically gnashing his teeth, especially when saying "all a family."

"This lord also believes with young lady Shen being the intelligent and beautiful lady she is, she can't possibly be someone with such vicious thoughts," the Duke of Jian's voice suddenly sounded. 

As though jsut recalling his presence, several people turned to look over at the same time. Realization of the present situation finally dawned on them. Since the matter occurred on the pleasure boar where the Duke of Jian and the other princes were all present, then exactly who was in the wrong and who was in the right, they would naturally be the judge of. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

706K 43.2K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
854K 27.7K 69
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
1.3M 69K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.5M 136K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...