IMPฮฃRIฮ”L : The Choosing of Se...

By KoyaClara24

โ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ~โž โ๐™€๐™ญ๐™˜๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ขแด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€sโ€ข
โ€ขแด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡โ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1: sแด‡แด แด‡ษด แดแด‡ษดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2: ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข sแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…โ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3: สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แด„แดษดแด…ษชแด›ษชแดษดsโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4: ส™แด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข แด€แด„วซแดœแด€ษชษดแด›แด‡แด…โ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5: แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€โ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6: แด›แด‡ษดsษชแดษดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7: แด„แดแดแด˜แด‡แด›ษชแด›ษชแดษดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8: ษชแด…ษชแดแด›ษชแด„ แด€า“า“แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9: แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษขโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10: แด€ แด‹ษชss แดส€ แด›แดกแดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12: ส€ษชแด แด€สŸส€สโ€ข

โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11: สœแดsแด‡แดแด‹โ€ข

59 6 7
By KoyaClara24

It would surely be wrong of me to say I wanted to throw him in a lions den, wouldn't it? Maybe not. 

What he did was unforgivable after all.

That was such a douche move. To treat a kiss as personal as that one like a child's game is something I would never possibly forgive. At least Taehyung held some type of feeling behind his, a feeling that was true to him. Even if it was unexpected and even if I wasn't ready to reciprocate it, at least he was respectful.

Respect was something Satan didn't possess. Why would a devil spawn have respect in the first place?

It's just unbelievable to think he could really treat someone so shitty; having no care for the person's emotional or mental state. It's even more unbelievable to think that Hoseok is truly his blood related family. 

That brings me all types of goosebumps.

But I honestly just wanted to beat the living daylights out of him. Even if I wasn't physically strong, attacking someone while they're off guard brings the best results. Although, that slap should have sufficed.

"Bastard." I glared at my reflection in the mirror, droplets of water slowly dripping from my chin and into the sink. My lips were bright and bruised; from the kiss and from me scrubbing the life out of them. Even while doing this, I could still feel his lingering touch. 

I frowned further, throwing the rag in the sink. My body was shaking in fury, unable to believe I'll have to coexist with someone like him. This entire ordeal makes me further upset with myself, knowing for a split moment that I was actually thinking of tolerating him for the time being. 

Now, we're all the way back to square one.

A soft knock interrupted my crazed thoughts. I turned my attention towards the door, to which I met the figure of that ball of sunshine; Hoseok. 

I tried to crack a tiny smile, rubbing my moistened hands on the fabric of my dress.

"May I come in? Sorry for intruding, your door was open." He smiled softly, still hovering around the frame of the bathroom door.

"Oh—yeah! I was just thinking.." My forced smile wasn't doing the trick. I slowly progressed toward the door, going to squeeze past him.

But a warm hand had caught my forearm before I could do so.

I flinched, glancing up into the concerned eyes of Hoseok. We were close. Really close. The door frame wasn't that wide and to fit two people in-between wouldn't be the most ideal situation.

His pupils were slit and observant. They carefully examined my features, as if he'd figure out something while doing so. "Let me cut to the chase Y/n. What did my brother do?" I could feel the tension, the sternness in his voice apparent. He wasn't here to joke around.

But I wasn't here to be interrogated.

I let out an exasperated laugh, slowly loosening my arm from his hold. I shuffled my way out the door frame, looking at everything but him. I wasn't trying to badmouth his brother. That would make me appear much more evil than Satan himself. "W-What?? H-He didn't even do anything!" I scoffed playfully, brushing it away like a complete fool.

I wanted to insult him with every bone in my body.

"So the shattered glass in the kitchen was nothing?" He joked.

I turned on my heel, eyes widened into saucers. I quickly marched up to him, lightly grabbing his sleeve. "G-Glass? Did he break something after I left?!" My voice began to raise, more concerned over the fact that this could possibly be reported back to mother. I did not need her scolding me over something as insignificant as this.

"So something did happen." He chuckled, giving me a knowing look. Those pink locks of his bounced along with him, making him all the more adorable.

I sighed in defeat, ultimately knowing I couldn't keep this hidden for any longer. Besides, I'm living with seven other people. It wouldn't be a surprise if things didn't spread around quickly.

My fingers fell from his sleeve, later crossing my arms. I could already feel the warmth in my cheeks starting to form. Telling him that his brother forced a kiss on me? That's something I'd never would've expected. It's embarrassing.

"Do you really want to know?" I mumbled, facing away from him.

"Is it that bad? Would could have Yoongs possibly done!? He's a sweetheart towards women!" Hoseok said with a bright smile. I scoffed in disbelief.

"S-Sweetheart?! Where has the Sweetheart been all this time?! So far, he's been everything but sweet!" I exploded, unable to believe a thing he's said. 

"You just need to give him some time to warm—"

"Hoseok. It's okay. You don't need to lie for the sake of your brother." I grimly smiled, patting his shoulder. His smile slowly dropped, knowing he couldn't keep up the game for long.

"But I'm not lying Y/n. He really is a good person. People just don't see it." His voice lowered tremendously, nearly appearing frustrated over the accusations. I hated seeing him like this. But any other sane human would react exactly the same!

Hearing him say that Yoongi was a good person? I'd really have to see it before I would believe it because right now, everything he's done has been far from "good." It's possible that somewhere deep inside that black heart of his that yes, maybe there's some sort of good. 

Nevertheless, in order for me to see that, I'll have to keep digging for a couple hundred years.

"Since you're continuously saying so, then I'll just keep it in the back of my head. In hopes that one day I'll find the 'good' you're speaking of." I gently smiled, not wanting to upset him any further. "Now, are you ready to hear it?"

He seemed to perk up at that, the previous expression that adorned his face disappearing in a matter of seconds.

"I'm all ears!" 

                               Hoseok's POV

For the first time, I regretted listening to someone else's problems. For the first time, I wished I wouldn't have engaged in a conversation. For the first time ever, I had a strange urge to put my hands on my brother.

I wanted to physically exploit pain onto my brother. My brother who I've never had a problem with.

Strange isn't it?

But the more those words left your sullied lips, the greater the urge became. 

Why was that?

I'm used to Yoongi's foul play, always being the one to take his back whenever he did something. I've always just brushed it to the side, knowing he was something more than what he was made out to be. I've always been the one by his side.

I've been there for him.

However, those feelings were starting to shift. This time, I didn't feel like providing him that protection. I didn't want him to get away with another one of his horrid actions. I've always been protecting him, trying to give him the reasonable doubt. But now what? 

Maybe I was partly in the wrong. Should I have just continued to let him do this for all these years? Probably not. But I continue to say; he has his reasons. The way he's grown up to how 'specially' he was treated; it all mattered in the end, and for me to start treating him like everyone else does?

I wouldn't be called his brother. He's counted on me to be there when no one else was. To understand him and respect his wishes. Did he really love me as his brother? Possibly not, but that's what I was there for. I cared for him.

Now it was starting to become different. I cared for him, but I cared for you. I loved my brother, but I was hopelessly starting to love you. When it started, I could never pin point it. Dozens of encounters led me here, and perhaps it was the first time I met you. 

When you fell, I could have fallen for you.

As these feelings started growing, I was starting to become...possessive; if that was the word. It's not a good term, but I couldn't help it. I knew my brother had those same feelings I did. The feelings that made even the tiniest action as significant as the rest. An action that would cause that beating organ to helplessly start pounding throughout your chest.

However, that possessive feeling got in the way. Even if he was my brother, I couldn't justify possibly losing the person I've started to hold dear. I couldn't let him tarnish that pure image that you've been given. No, I wouldn't let that happen. 

I'll have to apologize to Yoongi, because things just might get a bit too unpleasant.  

                             ᴅᴀʏ sᴇνᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ : ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ

I was awakened by obnoxious yelling. My eyebrows furrowed, wondering how thinner these walls could get. 

However, fighting this early in the morning? They're either more childish than I thought, or something really pressing occurred. I couldn't miss out on this.

I realized my roommate wasn't in the room as I headed out the door. The shouts became louder and clearer the further I treaded down the hallway and that's when I started to hear some unusual things. 

"...agree with this! It wasn't even consensual! How dare—!"

"Aren't we here to win over Princess Y/n? If anything, this behavior is entirely appropriate."

"But that still doesn't justify—!"

"Why are you upset Hyung? Do you like the Princess as well?" 

That was the last thing I heard before everyone went silent. I pursed my lips, running a hand through my unkempt hair. Forcing on one of my usual smiles, I hurriedly made my way down the staircase.

Everyone besides Yoongi and the Princess were present in the discussion. The atmosphere was tense as everyone waited for that question to be answered. I could make out the flushed face of that tall guy called Seokjin.

"I-I—"

"Look whose all up this morning!" I cheesed, finding myself in the middle of this mess. "Arguing so early? Could someone fill me in?" I cluelessly asked, already knowing the reason behind this mess. 

Imagine if they figured out what Yoongs did. I wonder how troublesome that might get

"We're just discussing the improper actions that Taehyung has done towards the Princess." The other purple-haired tall guy jumped in. Namjoon was it?

"Ahh~ And what may that be?" I feigned curiosity, leaning against the back of the couch.

"It was just—"

"That scoundrel took it upon himself to kiss the Princess!! Isn't it utterly despicable?!" Jin was quick to cut Taehyung off, fuming at the ears. 

I resisted the temptation to laugh at this, finding their reactions a bit childlike. It does upset me to know both my brother and this guy were quick enough to start the more intimate processes, but nothing would be solved by yelling and scolding one another. 

This was a competition after all. What's the fun in that?

"Hyung ain't wrong! I'm just a bit ticked at the fact he beat me to it.." Jungkook pouted, crossing his arms. "Hey, how did the first kiss feel like?! Wasn't it awesome!" He gushed.

Taehyung started flushing red at question. I stared in disbelief, amused by his brother's reaction. He clearly hasn't fell in love yet, or he'd be reacting much worse.

"You're not supposed to agree..!" Jimin was clearly the most upset, not trying at all to mask his hurt and jealous feelings towards his brother. Makes me wonder how he'd react to Yoongi's act of intimacy.

"We're not getting anywhere here.." I murmured, subconsciously wanting more drama to come from this.

Taehyung cleared his throat, his serious demeanor making an appearance. Everyone went quiet, the tension still present in the atmosphere. "I'll take it upon myself to say this so arguments like this won't reoccur in the future. I'll continue to express my adoration for the Princess during our stay here—"

"You're not—!"

"—and I'll seriously be considering marriage." He sent a quick glare over to Jungkook who interrupted him. "If you're not willing to vie for the Princess's hand in marriage, make that apparent now so I'll know who my serious competitors are." Taehyung finally ended, his gaze flickering around the faces of us all.

I pursed my lips, somewhat frustrated but relieved that he said what he said. It's only been two weeks and it's impossible to know who else may hold feelings for you. While it's a bit on the rocky side to get rid of competition early, it'll help me in the long run.

I slowly waltzed towards the brunette, throwing an arm around his shoulder. "I'm with him here!" I grinned up at Taehyung, nudging him slightly. "You're my serious competitor! Let's have fun! Hm?" He seemed to be a tad bit shocked, probably not thinking anyone would publicly announce their feelings for the princess.

Well, I wouldn't have if my brother was here. He doesn't need to know quite yet

"Y-You can't be serious Taehyung!? Do you really think we're here to fall in love?! Where's your head gone??" Jungkook exclaimed, owning a perplexed look. 

I scoffed at the playboy, fine to have no other real competition.

"Deciding this early on is quite difficult is it not? Just because you fell for her this quick doesn't mean others will do the same." Namjoon said calmly, stepping up. He glanced over at me briefly, somewhat of a judging look hidden behind his eyes. "How about holding this meeting a month or two from now. That should be understandable, right?"

My arm dropped from Taehyung's shoulder, eyeing his contemplative expression. He pursed his lips, subtly nodding his head to show his agreement.

I sighed, finding this a bit troublesome. There was no way of me knowing who felt what and now it'll just make this entire stay a lot more irritating. Extremely irritating.

                              ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ : ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ

The interior of the palace started reflecting off the warm hues from the outside, it already being around evening. Nothing remarkable was really taking place over these past couple days, but the tension in the air was clear. No one made visible moves on the Princess, as if doing anything could alter how everyone else viewed them.

Competitor vying for love or a competitor vying for the throne? It was a stubborn act and I was honestly very joyful in that matter, knowing none of these men were desperately seeking your attention.

Yoongi was also doing quite well, staying cooped up in his room like he always did. I mean, no change there right? He's been avoiding you, clearly confused about his own emotions. I could see them, but there's no way I'd let him see it.

That would create unnecessary drama.

I skipped down the staircase, relishing in the silence of the building. As I began to turn the corner  towards the kitchen, a wave of sweetness instantly infiltrated my nostrils. A giant grin formed on my lips, my gaze meeting that of your back; you busily whisking away at whatever substance was in that bowl.

I let out a hushed giggle, tiptoeing my way around the counter. On the way there, I briefly noticed a few strawberries sliced up, dozens in a bowl. There was also some whipped cream in another bowl and a few cracked eggshells that littered the countertop. 

It was messy but because it was you, I found it adorable. 

I finally came to a stop a bit behind you, leaning on the counter as I took in the scene before me. The smile wouldn't leave my lips, this sight being one of the cutest I've seen in days. Your sleeves were rolled up, a bit of powder and cream messily smeared on your skin. Even from this angle, the profile of your face was covered in the ingredients. 

That's when my giggles started to get louder, unable to resist it. You jumped up in shock, swiftly turning on your heel to finally see who was standing there the entire time. Now that I could make out your whole appearance, I resisted the urge to squeeze your cute little cheeks. 

It was such a sight to behold.

"H-Hoseok!" You spluttered, wiping your forehead with your arm, only smearing some of the cream further on your skin. "W-Why are you here?!" You most definitely knew how you looked, making your reactions even cuter.

"I just smelt something delicious!" My eyes shimmered with excitement, glad to be here at this very moment, seeing a sight no one else could.

 You scoffed playfully, taking the bowl you were previously whisking, and moving it over to the counter across from the other, which was right beside me. You continued to whisk the presumed batter, ignoring my gaze.

"Didn't Irene tell you guys not to come down here until dinner? Sheesh, I can't even make a surprise work out in this place.." You mumbled, your lips forming into a small pout. 

The temptation was so tempting!

I turned to lean on my side, my eyes dancing around the site in front of me. Something about it was just luring me in; the smeared cream, your tied up hair exposing your smooth neck, and the sweat trickling down your temples.

You were so stunning.

"My bad~ What're you making by the way?" I hummed, my irises ogling the tongue that creeped past your lips. I swallowed thickly, wanting to force my gaze away, however it was painstakingly difficult.

"Strawberry shortcakes. I really enjoy them." You smiled softly, finally taking a moment to meet my eyes. You stopped whisking, now leaning on the counter yourself. A relaxed sigh escaped your lips as you took one of the freshly sliced strawberries, pushing it between your lips.

"Are they sweet...?" I muttered, your lips looking a bit more appealing than I remembered. Was it the redness of the strawberry that enticed me?

You nodded, gesturing towards the bowl just beside you. "Try one, it wouldn't hurt." 

I would definitely be trying more than one. I reached across your body, the bowl just on the other side. You visibly froze, flickering your eyes up to meet mine. They wavered immensely. While my fingertips just barely grazed the fruit, I was already hovering over you, the proximity closer than ever. 

Something about that cute innocent gaze just tipped me over the edge of my limit. Two of my fingers plucked a slice of the berry from the bowl, guiding it up to your line of sight. You glanced at it briefly, obviously more concentrated on the distance between us.

"Hm! You can have this one..." I cheesed, masking my darker intentions behind that smile. You raised an eyebrow, trying to figure me out.

"But why—?"

I gently pushed it between your lips, the action catching you by surprise. You slowly started to chew on it, all the while eyeing me closely. "Is it good?" You nodded, still chewing on the fruit. "Hmm, then I guess I'll try now!~"

Before you could even attempt to swallow it, I readily placed my lips on your soft ones, tasting the sweetness instantly. Your hands quickly gripped the back of the counter, baffled by my sudden actions. I started to grin against the kiss, a new found energy bursting throughout my body. 

However, a light gasp caught my attention, quickly snapping my eyes open. Just across from me at the entrance of the kitchen, was none other than Taehyung. While his expression remained stoic, that glare was as clear as day. 

I smirked, that energy bubbling up inside of me. My arm wrapped itself around your lower back, hoisting you up on the counter, nearly matching my height. You gripped the hem of my shirt, not necessarily pulling me closer or pushing me away. Strange

After a couple of seconds of just teasing the brunette, I finally detached, pecking your lips one last time. They were brighter than ever, that alone begging me to go in once more. You gulped thickly, using a hand to cover your lips, eyes widened.

I glanced over at Taehyung who still stood there, probably steaming in jealousy. Amusingly so. I met your gaze once more, a relieved sigh flying past my lips.

"I was right! It was soooo sweet!~" I giggled, booping your nose right after. Not one word was uttered past your plumped lips. I tussled the top of your head, squeezing your cheek right after. "Can't wait to taste you again!" 

That brunette watched me skip past him, not a care in the world. He knew I was a competitor, why so surprised now?

"That was quite a long absence. Didn't that maid tell us not to leave our chambers until dinner?" Jimin nagged the minute I walked through the door. I rolled my eyes before putting on one of my faker smiles.

"Are you going to tell? If not, why bother pondering." 

He shut his book aggressively, rising from his seat on the chair. "I really hate that attitude of yours! You just think you're so funny!" He scoffed, crossing his arms. But as he took a closer inspection, he finally took notice of my ruffled appearance, more so my lips. "What did you...?" 

I made my way closer, both arms resting behind my back. "What~ Oh this..?!" I feigned innocence, a sly grin creeping up on my cheeks. "Why, I just tasted something a bit...sweet! Very sweet." I winked at him, jumping atop of the bed.

It didn't take long for Jimin to put the pieces of the puzzle together. He stood there, not really showcasing any type of dire emotions.

"You're all despicable." He said through clenched teeth, his hands balling at his sides.

"Despicable? Now I wouldn't say that. More so, in love?" I sighed dreamily, knowing I was ticking him off terribly. It was just...amusing! "Take my brother for example, why, he's probably the most oblivious to his love for her. I mean after that kiss, wouldn't he have realized by now?" I ranted off, feigning misery. 

I didn't want to tell Jimin necessarily, but it would just makes this whole competition a bit more...amusing.

"E-Even that low life k-kissed her?!" He practically screeched, as if he would go into cardiac arrest by just hearing such news.

"Oh shoot! I didn't mean to say that.." I mumbled, mimicking a sullen smile.

The male began to pace around the room, muttering incoherent words underneath his breath like a psychopath. I yawned, watching him go to and from. He suddenly paused, a distressed look painting his face. He stomped up to my side of the mattress, running a hand through his dark locks.

"You—do you have any clue how the Princess feels? How many of you imbeciles already kissed her?!" He was frantic, anxious. That was strangely peculiar. Did this man like you or was there something deeper? 

Just on time, Irene opened the door without a hint of a knock. "Dinner is ready." 

Jimin quickly rushed out the room, the last thing I heard being, "I can't let them take what's mine." I paid it no mind, waltzing out the room myself. 

Instead of going downstairs, I made my way towards the end of the hallway, halting just in front of my brother's room. He hadn't joined us for dinner for a while now, but that was not my main concern as of right now.

"Yoongi, I'm coming in." I softly knocked for formality purposes, knowing he'd never open the door.

 As soon as I was on the other side of that door, I was met with complete darkness. The only source of light illuminating off the stars that dimly shone just outside his singular window. I headed to the bed, knowing he was awake.

"Why're you here?" His voice was groggy and low. I sat at the edge of the bed, crossing my legs.

"Checking to see if my brother was still alive." I chuckled, humming slightly. "When are you thinking of coming out your bat cave?" I paused, adding on. "You're still avoiding Y/n?" 

I could barely make out the nodding of his head. I sighed heavily, not liking how this was affecting him. Did he love you that deeply? When I first imagined him ignoring you, I thought it would be a simple case of the cold shoulder. Not depression.

While I hated for my brother to be one of my sole competitors, I just might have to cave in. It's not like he'll figure out his feelings any time soon. It'll just be a bit cumbersome. I despised being involved in drama with Yoongi, knowing that could alter our relationship for the worst.

However, it just can't be helped. I just hoped he wouldn't realize those feelings, because when he does, it'll be a disaster waiting to happen.

I swallowed thickly, regretting the next words to leave my lips. It would make things amusing, just not for me. "I kissed Y/n." I whispered, subconsciously hoping he missed it. 

Well, his next actions showed he heard it louder than ever.

Yoongi sat upright, the covers falling from his torso. Even in this pitch blackness, I knew he was fuming in the eyes. I could feel the heat radiating from his body. I knew it all.

"Excuse me..? Did I hear that correctly?" He asked lowly, a hint of betrayal coating his words. 

"Mmm...yup!" I laughed it off, standing up before he could attempt to do anything. "Wouldn't you do that too if you loved someone?"

"Didn't you tell me—!"

"Not saying that you did it because of the same reason of course! Don't think too deeply into it Hyung! Don't concern your—!"

"I'm afraid I'll have to this time around." Yoongi threw the covers from over his legs, sliding out the bed. I could feel his looming presence. "There's no fucking way I'll believe you love that girl. You and her? Fuck off." He spat, bumping shoulders with me as he stomped out the room.

Well, at least I got him to leave his cave.

Status: Edited

A/N: Coming back with drama, just how I like it. Now that it's summer break, I can spend more time writing and updating🥹

                            ♡••vote••comment••save••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 10.3K 42
CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! โ›โ› You came here and seduced me. โœโœ In which a prince gets involved with one of the peasants. Copyright ยฉ 2018-20 re6ret [a...
181K 8.3K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
87.4K 4K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 โ€ผ๏ธDO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINESโ€ผ๏ธ All fo...