โžฅ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง.๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—•๐—”

SLXTTIVITY

โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‹๐”๐“๐“๐˜ ๐๐‘๐€๐“, ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐ˆ ๐๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Ž๐ ๐€ ๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐‡? โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆโ˜เผปเผบโ˜โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”“ โžฅ ๐Ž๐ซ... ะ•ั‰ะต

SLUT
001
002
003
004
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
A/N
016
017
End??

005

1.4K 30 30
SLXTTIVITY

A/N: This will be a short story.
________________________________

The next day Y/N and Taiju were at the base of operations.
Mikey didn't speak to Y/N and she honestly didn't give a fuck. Nah, actually she did. She'd have her talk with him. Y/N met the other members but one in particular caught her eye. Hakkai Shiba.
The younger brother of Taiju Shiba. She didn't know he had any siblings, but then again she didn't know anything about him.

Other than the fact he was a toxic abusive Christian. At this point, he shouldn't even be considered a Christian considering the way he treated people. She rolled her eyes as she clicked a pen. Mikey told her to stop but she threw the pen at his head in annoyance.

His lip twitched in response then he slammed his hand against the table, the whole room going eerily silent. "I'm sick of you. I wish that I could kill you." I scoffed and crossed my arms, before he could get the chance to kill me I'd be at the police station in seconds.

"Mm, I think the same way. But you know who else thinks that way? Angel. You've lost her trust, you think she likes you, the truth is she doesn't. She doesn't like seeing her friends getting hurt and mistreated. For you to let Taiju break my nose it made her angrier. It takes time to earn her trust but guess what, she didn't like you from the start, I guess gang-related activity isn't her."

I smiled watching him glare at me. I knew I hit a sensitive spot and I would continue to get on his ass. "You shouldn't talk to him like that," Hakkai spoke up while looking down at the table at the same time. This was one of the first times she had heard him speak, so it made her pissed that he had his opinion.

"Talk to him like what? The way your older brother talks to you?" Everyone at the table let out a surprised gasp. They knew not to get in the Shiba family business, so she was on a deadly line right now. Mikey gave me a questionable look.

"You seem to have grown bold. Where was that same attitude when Taiju was beating you?" Mikey asked me and everyone turned their attention to me. I refused to let him embarrass me like this, so I knew I had to get my last word in. "Where was this attitude when Angel rejected you?"

Mikey stood up and came around the table. I'm assuming that did it for him and I'm glad it did. He stood in infront of me and the room fell silent. "I don't hit girls but you're giving me a reason to do so." He looked at me with tired eyes and a bored stare. I rolled my eyes and walked right past him.

The invincible Mikey he was called, but to me he was just another asshole. He held my arm but I pushed it off of me. I hated for men to touch me after what Taiju had done. "I don't have to hit you at all, I could get Taiju to do it for me. I'd get him to do it in front of everyone just to show how much of a crybaby you really are."

I slapped him with all my strength. I hated for people to mention Taiju and how he treated me. He held his cheek and rubbed it. "Are you mad? How sad." He walked away and took a seat. I was left standing with a pissed look. I saw him smile. Bastard really made me wanna shank his ass. I looked out the window absentmindly then an idea popped up in my head. It was a crazy idea that I knew wouldn't work but hey, who knows?

I grabbed a gun I saw lying around and shot at the window. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Mikey asked while running his fingers through his hair. He was sitting there with all his little colleagues acting like he was this supreme being who ruled all over the world. I scanned the room then I approached a member who looked like the weakest. I grabbed him by his collar and watched as he tried to protest and free himself.

I looked at Mikey and then at the man. I kicked him, causing him to yell and stumble back without paying attention to where he was going. He fell and tumbled out the window with a mortified expression. Everyone stood up and came charging towards me. The man was holding onto the ledge with a panicked scream. "Help!" He yelled as they held their guns at me. I stepped on the man's hand and threatened to let him fall if they shot me. Screams rang everywhere.

The door slammed open then everyone turned around. "Yo man, come get your hoe!" Some boy yelled which made me scoff.  All of a sudden, people have been acting like they were bold and it was making me pissed. "A hoe? I'll show you what a fucking hoe is!" I let my foot go causing the man to slip from my grasp. I heard him yell which eventually ceased. I didn't know what to feel, I couldn't feel anything because the thrill was too strong.

Everyone looked with horrified expressions. He lay there in a weird position, a pool of blood surrounding him. His eyes were open and I could see the confused fear on his face. They looked at me then at Mikey. Taiju walked closer and stood directly in front of me.

I was near inches to falling but oddly I wasn't scared. He looked back at Mikey then Mikey nodded quietly. Taiju looked at me and then pushed my chest. I slipped but I caught his hand with a smile. If I was going to die I wouldn't die alone, he would have to go with me. His eyes widened as he tried to free himself from my grasp.

I took all my strength and held him so he wouldn't escape. Mikey and the others tried to save us but it was too late because we were already falling. "Y/N you bitch, what is wrong with you!?"
He yelled at me but I laughed.
"Ugh, what's wrong with the both of us... See you in hell!"

What.

The.

Fuck.

I opened my eyes and looked around. "Taiju?" I whispered and shook him awake. "Taiju!" I yelled but he opened his eyes and slapped me. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Go to sleep." I was still in a shocked state of mind. What kind of... Dream was that? "I just had a weird dream Taiju. I'm not going to sleep after that." I crossed my arms and leaned against the backboard. That dream was strange but what was even more strange was that I think it was from the past. "I don't give a shit." He mumbled while laying back down. He turned away which got me irritated.

"Do you always have to treat me like shit? I'm your girlfriend!"
He moved away farther away from as of he didn't just hear my words.

"Taiju!" I screamed and he got up, slamming me against the backboard. "I said go to sleep!" He yelled and I did the same which I shouldn't have done. He never gave me his attention. Why couldn't he just love me normally? He pulled away spitefully, getting up and looking through a drawer until he pulled out an object. I crossed my arms and paid him no attention. That was until he held my head in place then I heard a ripping sound. I looked at the tape then at him.

He tied me up and sat me inside the closet. My mouth was taped too which made everything all the more horrible. I leaned against the wall with a tired sigh. I knew to lick the tape and to be free, but I just wanted alone time to myself. I licked the tape from inside my mouth to try to remove it and I was glad it eventually worked. I breathed normally and began to yell until he woke up. He opened the closet door with a livid expression and a look telling me he wanted to kill me.

"Taiju can you please remove the tape? I'm sorry for being a brat." I gave him a pleading look. When I saw he wasn't convinced I made it seem like I was so sad and desperate which always seemed to work. "Pleasee Taiju?" I asked again and he let out a sigh. He removed the tape and I jumped into his arms.
"I love you Taiju."

He kissed me and held my jawline in his hands. For a few moments of not saying anything, I met his stare.
"If you love me, why do you behave like this? Why do you do things that make me want to hurt you?" He asked in a bored voice but I shrugged. "Mm, I dunno. I find joy in pissing you off. Something that I do to everyone, not just you, so don't feel special."

She smiled mischievously but he dropped her to the ground from that statement she made. "So you love it when I beat you? Don't you scream for me to let you go while you cry until you've got no tears?" I nodded my head and looked up.

"You're abusive, but each and every time you beat me you tell me how much you love me afterward. You behave the same way towards your siblings. Yeah, it's wrong but we still love you."
He rolled his eyes at the mention of their names.

Taiju sat on the bed and Y/N followed with him. "Haven't I been good long enough? Can you reward me by you letting me have your kid?" Groaning, he pushed me away. I loved to joke around with him about kids because he knew he would be a horrible father.

"You're already a fucking handful. What makes you think I want a badass child?" I ignored his question and pushed him back onto the bed. I sat on top of him with a lazy gaze. I needed to get rest but that fucking dream has me on hold. It was strange. I encountered Taiju in the act of killing someone and from that day me and him were together? Mikey was an asshole and I told the police on their gang? Scratch that shit, Taiju broke my nose?!

But why.

Why does it seem so familiar?

Why

Can't

I

Remember

My

Past?

I decided to brush it off for right now and in the morning I'd go to a counselor or something. It kinda did bother me. I was 21 and Taiju was 23. Between the time I was 17 and 19, I couldn't remember what happened at all.

"Why are you on top of me?" He tried to push me off but I pinned his arms above his head and slowly leaned forward. "Taiju, can I ride?" I gave him a playful smirk while removing my hands away from his wrists. I moved down a bit then I pulled his sweats down. I grabbed his dick with careful hands, just in case he tried something.

I needed to calm down and find something that would distract me from that dream. But the thing is, that dream was a sign. Maybe that's what happened in my past. It made me think to the point where it was hurting my head. I decided to discard the thought and focus on what I was doing now.

I put it inside, zoning out. I needed to know the truth. My eyes met his. He was quiet about the past too and then it came to me.

He knows.

I went to see a psychiatrist or something because I needed to know the truth. It took a long time but I told the receptionist some lies so we could speed up the process. I was finally inside a room with a psychiatrist which made me feel a little bit nervous. Maybe she couldn't help with this particular issue.

"Hello, Ms. L/N is it?" I nodded my head and she smiled. "Well good evening, I'm Dr. Kari Amar." She waved and I gave a small wave back. She had a small notepad and a pen at her side. I explained to her what was going on and in hopes, she would be able to help. I also explained the issue to Taiju but he said he
didn't remember either with was strange.

"Mikey," I whispered underneath my breath then my eyes widened. Angel too. The whole gang. They had to know what happened. They had to know why we didn't remember shit in that time period. I rushed out of the room without saying bye or explaining to Dr. Amar why I left. it was just the adrenaline and shock kicking in, so I guess she would figure it out another day.

When I arrived at Angel's apartment, I saw her leaving with Mikey. "Hey wait up!" I shouted and they stopped. "Hey Y/N, what's up?" Mikey asked with a smile. Mikey was really friendly towards me and he admitted he saw me as an older sister. But why was he such a bitch in that dream? "Can we talk?" I asked and they both nodded confused. We went upstairs and got situated inside the house. I took a breath and I began.

"What happened between the ages of 17 and 19?" They looked at me and then at each other. Mikey's phone rang and he immediately picked it up. He sighed almost as if he was relieved and it made me curious. "Really? Oh shit, I'll be right there." He picked Angel's hand up and looked at me. "Y/N, something happened at HQ, we'll get with you later."

He and Angel left the apartment and Y/N trailed behind. Angel locked the door and hugged Y/N. Y/N sighed and started her car. No one wanted to talk, but why? What could've happened to make everyone silent?

I drove by my old High School with curious eyes. Maybe they knew what happened. I drove quietly to the house with nothing on my mind. It was clear for some time, but thoughts crowded back in. I unlocked the door and went inside. I went upstairs and opened the bedroom door. Taiju sat on the bed with his phone in hand. I sat on the bed next to him and laid my head on his lap.

During their time together, they knew it was a toxic relationship
but they still loved each other. They'd both mess around with other people and admit it like it was nothing. They'd both get into arguments that would lead to deadly fights.

Recently it's been calm and that made her a bit happier. He'd usually hit her over small insignificant things, but she was surprised that she was laying on his lap as of right now. She wanted to question him but that wasn't her concern. He would cover it up anyway as he had always did.

Taiju looked down at her. Over the years progressed, he was slowly regaining his memory. He never told anyone, he just kept it to himself. It wouldn't matter, because the truth would prevail one day.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

1M 44.3K 61
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜." ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
6K 118 13
(๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ "๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ") ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟโš ๏ธ: ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
66.9K 4.1K 33
โ ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โž โž›๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—’๐—Ž ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†. ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ โž›๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—, ๐—…/๐—‡ ๐—’/๐—‡...
38.9K 1.2K 22
ใ€๐™ธ๐™ต , '๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„' ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ด, ๐š†๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ต ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ?ใ€‘ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•’๐•š๏ฟฝ...