Tensura What If: Silver Timel...

By CBCTEBAS

"Raphael stop! Don't do this" "I'm sorry master. My priority is your safety." "yo-your killing them... More

Prologue - Sacrifices & Rebirth
Chapter 1 - Argent
Chapter 2 - Vert & Bleu
Chapter 3 - Noir
Chapter 4 - Blanc, Jaune, & Violet
Chapter 5 - Material World
Chapter 6 - Silver's whim
Note: Need Help
Chapter 7 - Rouge
Chapter 8 - Guy & Velzard
Chapter 9 - Veldanava & Twilight
Chapter 10 - True Ancestor's Facility
Chapter 11 - Spirit Queen Ramiris
Chapter 12 - Spirit Recruitment & Half-Seraph?
Chapter 13 - Universal Problems
Chapter 13.5 - Lait's Feelings
Chapter 15 - Petty Silver & Arrogant Red
Chapter 16 - New Race & Rewards
Chapter 17 - Sparring with the Creator
Chapter 18 - Scorch vs Silver
Chapter 19 - Work and Bonding
Chapter 20 - Reconstruction
Side Story Trailer
Chapter 21 - Jahil
Chapter 22 - Greek Pantheon 1
Chapter 23 - Greek Pantheon 2
Chapter 24 - Lait's Side Adventure
Chapter 25 - Greek Pantheon 3
Chapter 26 - Greek Pantheon 4
Chapter 27 - Ivarage
Chapter 28 - Evolution
Chapter 29 - Acceptance of Fate
Chapter 30 - Vampire's Lustful Goodbye~
Chapter 31 - Expedition Montage
Chapter 32 - Mass Recruitment
Chapter 33 - Recruitment Sources
Chapter 34 - Original Angels
Chapter 35 - Noir's Test & Reunion
Chapter 36 - Demon Recruitment
Chapter 37 - Insectar Invasion
Chapter 38 - Beetle & Bee
Chapter 39 - Drinking Party
Chapter 40 - Nostalgia
Chapter 41 - Great Spirits
Chapter 42 - Vampire Tour & Scorch's Dilemma
Chapter 43 - Sister's Assist & Subordinate Punishment
Chapter 44 - Insect Experiments
Chapter 45 - Job Allocation & Reward
Chapter 46 - Training Life
Chapter 47 - Ein & Lilith
Chapter 48 - Names
Character info
Chapter 49 - Battle Analysis
Chapter 50 - Partner
Chapter 51 - Demon vs Siren & Enki
Chapter 52 - Arcana
Chapter 53 - Scorch's Burning Passion
Chapter 54 - Multiverse's Religion
Chapter 55 - Rematch with the Great Spirits
Chapter 56 - Successors
Chapter 57 - Trouble Brewing 1
Chapter 58 - Trouble Brewing 2
Chapter 59 - Ultima vs Water Serpent
Chapter 60 - Testarossa vs Mother Serpent
Chapter 61 - Carrera vs Sea Serpent
Chapter 62 - Diablo(Terra) vs Wind Serpent
Chapter 63 - Agni & Runa vs World Serpent
Chapter 64 - Velgrynd vs Chaos Serpent
Chapter 65 - Caution and Carelessness
Announcement
Chapter 66 - Support and Stormy Discipline
Chapter 67 - Dungeon Construction and Operation
Chapter 68 - Paradox Reunion
Chapter 69 - Nice

Chapter 14 - Scorch Dragon's Argument

3.5K 167 46
By CBCTEBAS

"Why did you do that?"

Veldanava was stunned.

Argent was just wiped out without a trace. And, it was done by his sister, the scorch dragon Velgrynd.

Veldanava wasn't really angry. He knew Argent can be revived. But still, he was surprised of Velgrynd's action.

Looking to his side, he can see Lait preparing to attack Velgrynd. Her whole body was quivering. Holding off her anger. Veldanava prayed she wouldn't attack her.

"why you ask?" said Velgrynd "Obviously, because I'm not interested in getting a partner."

Huh? Partner? What does that mean?

"What do you mean Velgrynd? What is this about a partner?" asked Veldanava.

"Obviously about the demon earlier. You said the name was Argent right? I'm not interested in having him as a partner."

"wait, wait, who said anything about you being his partner. I never did, and I doubt anyone else would."

" *sigh* Brother.... It was very obvious. Let's state some facts, this Argent is a demon correct?"

"Yes?"

"Is he primordial?"

"Well... Yes"

"You gave him a job?"

"Yes"

Veldanava continues to confirm the facts that were stated by Velgrynd. As he continues to confirm, he already realized where this conversation is going too.

"So a primordial demon that you met, has been given a job by you brother. And, is meeting up with another True Dragon (Velgrynd) that you (Veldanava) planned to introduce to each other."

"....Yes"

"Are you getting there yet? Doesn't this event seem awfully familiar? Maybe deja vu?"

".... " Veldanava was left speechless. The situation was similar to meeting up with Guy, whether he admits it or not.

".. But I never said anything to Velzard that she should partner up with Guy. That was her own choice."reasoned Veldanava.

Velgrynd looked at Veldanava and sighed. Exasperated to the words that left the mouth of her brother.

" Brother... You can't fool me. Guy and big sister only met because you introduced them to each other. They often meet up because of situations that you set up. Did you forget? You asked me to help a few times as well. You know how big sister feels about you and wants to be acknowledged by you. And yet, you often look in Guy's direction to make her target switch from you to Guy. Honestly I kept quiet because, I wasn't involve and now this happens." explained Velgrynd.

" Wait, don't phrase it like I'm some evil manipulator! I was just introducing them to each other to give  them both people they can treat as equal. While I admit, I was planning on having Velzard support Guy, I never planned for the two to be partners. The plan in my head was, Velzard will help from time to time." defended Veldanava.

Pointing her finger to Veldanava.

"So you admit it, that you were planning to set me up with that demon from earlier. To have me befriend him and help him if he gets in trouble." 

"Well... I mean, there are a lot of strong beings out there that only true dragons can defeat.... It's just insurance. Argent isn't even on Guy's level yet so he needs it." said Veldanava.

Argent is now a primordial demon. But that barely changes his current strength level. He is still an Archdemon, he is still weaker than guy. Although, strength wise he should be at around top of class 5.

(A/N: class 5 = special A to demon lord seed. Argent is around demon lord seed Carrion)

That was the reason for getting the new body. If he gets the new body, and if you add the magicules Veldanava will give him. That should be more than enough for him to evolve to demon peer, even without the naming process.

The only reason Veldanava hasn't given Argent the magicules yet. Is because, his current body would not be able to handle it. That's why the new body was required.

"But still you didn't have to kill him..."

"It wasn't just about killing him. If he was able to survived that, I was planning to consider helping him out. Alas, he was just a weakling."

Lait couldn't hold it anymore and rushed to Velgrynd. Using the short sword that she has. She tried making a direct hit on her body.

Key word tried. Before she could even get close, another scorching breath attack was ready to hit her.

Using the shield Aegis that was a legendary grade weapon. She blocked the attack and divert its force to the side.

"Hoh, do you want to fight me?" asked Velgrynd amused by Lait's action.

"H-how dare you! Y-you-" Lait's whole body was trembling from anger. She took another stance.

So did velgrynd, when the two were about to hit each other.

"Stop!"

Veldanava got in between and stop the two. He held velgrynd's hand that was casting scorch magic, and Lait's weapon.

"Alright, that's enough from the both of you. Especially you Lait, calm down. Argent is fine, he'll revive in a few centuries don't worry. And you velgrynd, you should stop insulting Argent, I consider him my friend. And I won't tolerate anymore of this." said veldanava.

"hmp" Velgrynd took of using her dragon wings. Similarly, Lait flew using her angel wings. Probably returning to heaven.

" *sigh* How am I going to explain this to Twilight..." muttered Veldanava under his breath.

In the front of the facility of Twilight.

"oh! Veldanava~sama, it has been some time now yes? Is Argi-kun coming back? I hope that he has been useful to you~" Twilight was the one who opened up and met with Veldanava at the front of the facility.

"Ah, yes, yes, Argent was a big help. I won't be staying long, I'm just going to inform you of something."

Veldanava declined Twilight's invitation to go inside the facility. All veldanava wanted to do is tell them about what happened to Argent and leave.

"Oh? May I ask what is this~?"

"Argent is, uhm, how do I say this? He's dead." not being able to find words to coat it. He just said it bluntly.

"Eh? Argi-kun died? From what may I ask?" Twilight was surprised.

"Yeah uh.. It was velgrynd. Argent took a direct hit from her breath. That's all I can say for now. Anyways he should revive in a few hundred years so don't worry." after saying what needed to be said. Veldanava quickly flew. Leaving twilight who was frozen in place.

"W-what happened!?"

*Timeskip*

Somewhere in the underworld.

A being was about to be revive. This being was forming with a silver glint to it. And from this light came out Argent.

Once fully revive, he checked his body and his memories for any abnormalities. Once he has confirmed that nothing was wrong he left the place.

He wanders around the underworld to gather information. Anything or anyone that can keep him up to date.

While traveling, he sensed Jaune near the area. And quickly went to her.

Arriving to her location, he could see her fighting some greater demons and archdemons.

Normally it would be unfair from a normal person's pov to have one girl fight of a lot of people. But...

I feel like I'll die again if I interrupt her fun. I'll just wait over here.

Once the battle or more like the Slaughter was over. He approached jaune. She looked at his direction and came closer.

"Argent! Long time no see! Finally back from the dead I see." raising her palm, summoning a large magic formation directed at Argent.

"It has been a while Jaune, I see you haven't change at all." replied Argent. While blocking the Magic aimed at him.

The two Primordials have been good friends, when one taught the other about magic. The two continue to keep firing off large magic at each other destroying the landscape.

For the two, this was just common greeting between the two. To see if the other has neglected getting stronger or have improved in fighting.

Once the two finished Assessing each other. They both sat down on chairs with a table that Argent pulled out of his stomach. They chatted with each other to be up to date to what the other has been doing.

"Anyway, I actually went to the material world around a few decades ago. It was fun, the destruction of the nation that summoned me was a nice experience. The souls filled with the emotion of fear and despair was very tasty." said Jaune.

"I know right? Souls with intense emotions like that are the best!." agreed Argent. Reminiscing of when he was traveling in the material world.

"By the way Argent." jaune called. Drinking her tea.

"hmm?" Argent looked at her, drinking his tea as well.

"I heard from Bl- a sorry, I heard from Rain that you got killed by the scorch dragon Velgrynd. And that she one shotted you. Is that true?" asked Jaune.

Argent was wide eyed. How the hell did Rain knew of his shameful death from the scorch dragon.

"Well... Yes.. I did lose to her that way."

Shamefully, he admitted it.

"I know that the true dragons are really strong. But, are they that strong?" asked Jaune.

"I haven't fought one yet. But from what I could recall from the attack used on me. And used it as a basis, then yes they are strong. I heard Guy is around that level as well."

"Seriously?! That person actually got to that level of strength."

"Right, right? It was so ridiculous. Even Rain-tan and Misery got stronger as well. I couldn't even survive a fight longer than a minute from the two. That's not even mentioning guy." Argent complained the ridiculousness of the three primordials strength.

"Speaking of level of strength... You seem different? I can't quite figure it out yet." Jaune eyed Argent.

While still being the same demon, Argent's aura is giving of a different feeling albeit only slightly. That you'll only notice if you pay attention.

"Ah, that's because with the help of some people. I became a true primordial demon! Not just semi-primordial." Argent said proudly.

"-!!! You're right. You are more like us than before. It was hard to notice since you already feel like one of us from the start." Jaune finally notice the change.

"Anyway Jaune, I have a favor to ask."
Argent asked Jaune in a serious tone.

"hm? What is it?" meanwhile, Jaune just stayed acting casual.

"Remember those nuclear magic I couldn't do? Teach it to me again. This time I'm confident I could learn it." Argent said to Jaune.

Argent wouldn't just take his death from Velgrynd go just like that. Even if only a little, his planning on getting some type of revenge in any type of way.

"Sounds fun why not!" Jaune easily agreed.

And the two for the next decade continues to destroy landscape after landscape in the underworld.

Once the two seperated from each other. Argent was planning on getting summoned. And after a year of waiting he finally found one.

Like usual he arrives in a place that is a castles throne room. The royalty or the king is sitting at the throne, the mages exhausted. And guards all around.

I never really notice before but... Does being in the material world weaken spiritual beings? Maybe if you don't have a material body it does.

From what I could asses, Archdemon strength is the limit of a demon's strength in the material world. If these were the underworld. I should be able to show off more power.

"Oh demon who answer this Summon. I seek your help and wish to give a request." the person who Argent presumed as king spoke.

The king spoke in a very polite and respectful manner. Choosing his words carefully as to not anger Argent.

Argent was summoned as an Archdemon, he didn't hijack a greater demon summoning. Meaning the people in the throne room knew what they were getting into.

"I'm listening" those were the only words Argent spoke.

"Lesser and greater d-demons have been constantly been attacking from the north. I want you to stop them from destroying more of my cities."

The nation that summoned Argent is in the northern part of the central continent which is the closes to the frozen continent.

"That would require a large payment."

"I have payment. Bring them here." the king ordered the soldiers.

The soldiers brought forth people chained up. Similar to how Argent's first summoned payment was. However, this time was different.

Instead of slaves, the payment seems to be prisoners. The nation doesn't condone slavery and doesn't want to sacrifice its citizens.

They however, made a compromise for the greater good of the nation and offered up the prisoners for help and protection.

"Th-there are more than 200 prisoners here. I-is this enough?" the king asked with a shake voice. He prayed in his heart that it was enough to satisfy the demon and accept the request.

"Yes that would be enough." Argent, knowing the king's fears replied calmly.

The prisoners died and disappeared into thin air leaving their clothing on the floor.

"I will now go and defend your borders from the demons." with a bow, Argent left the place via Spatial magic.

A/N: I'm back guys
Have I kept you waiting? Don't worry I've finally made drafts for future weeks.

I just realized after rereading. The spiritual world's power scale is different from the semi-spiritual world (material world) because I always wondered, how can the primordials interfere so much with the invasion of the phantoms.

Then it was stated that when Guy became a true demon lord in the material world that he was back to how strong he was in the spiritual world. Since being in the material world limits you to Archdemon level.

Meaning in the spiritual world, the primordials are true demon lord in strength level at maximum or at least guy and diablo are.

Guys what name do you want Lait's short sword to be? Make sure it relates to her ability empathy (emotion and analysis)

Finally finish the tensura LN all 20 vols. It was amazing especially vol 20.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.1K 67
After achieving peace Rimuru was stuck doing paperwork for the last few centuries and was stuck with boredom. Ciel seeing her master's state suggests...
1.6K 69 3
After centuries of refinement he'd done it. Rimuru created a place entirely separated from the rest of creation. No VOTW, no relation to the Cardinal...
156K 3.6K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
47.6K 1K 15
50 Years after the great tenma war Rimuru is in his office doing paperwork Rimuru being the ruler of the monster nation he's forced to do paperworks...