Wife From Modern world

By Sky_palace44

Hua hua is a girl from modern world who get hit by a car and travel back to ancient Chinese dynasty and when... More

🦋 Welcome 🦋
chapter 1
chapter 2
Night before marriage
wedding day
Wedding day 2
Sweetness in air
paper plane in Chang an
Banquet in Palace
Banquet in Palace 2
The only thing that can prove Hua hua is not Rong Yun !!!
Revenge done
let's enjoy the moon
Revenge for Rong Yun
Chapter 16
Reconciliation of Prince's
Empress's birthday banquet
Husband in danger
Attack in Chang'an
Chapter 22
Attack in Chang'an 2
I don't love you anymore!!!
I know him well🌻
Hua hua find out what happened
Escape from prime Minister Manor
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Revenge for Rong Yun 2

78 6 1
By Sky_palace44

Both Rong Yun and Fang Qing sit infront of there Guqin and everyone is very curious to hear them .

Hua hua " Fang Qing you first "

Fang Qing nodded and start playing her tune everyone present there start praising her " We know that Fang miss is good in Guqin " " Yess no one can play like her " " Her play is smooth and calm it's a soothing for ears "

After Fang Qing finished every one applaud for her .

Fang Qing " Rong Yun sis your turn " with an evilish smirk

Hua hua inhale the soothing aroma of incense and smiled a little, as soon as she start playing her tune and everyone become astonished by her play and that sneeky man is also enjoying her Guqin every one present there start commenting " I never heard such a soothing Qin in my life , now I can bet she is the number one Guqin player of Chang an !!" " Rong Yun miss's Qin is as melodious as flowing water !!!" " Rong Yun miss is so perfect but she never showed her talent obviously a hidden master "
Sneeky man " I never heard that Prime minister Rongs daughter is so good in playing Guqin it's really a surprise hmm"
Fang Qing is burning with jealousy she is bitting her lips with anger

After she finished playing~~

Hua hua "Everyone you should judge from us that who wins beacuse I have a little knowledge on Guqin "

Everyone "obviously it's Rong Yun miss "

Hua hua to Fang Qing with a smile " I win "

Fang Qing with angry voice " So what ? Don't fly so soon "

Those hypocrite rich lady's" Yes ! Fang Qing used to win every year and Rong Yun miss this is your first time don't be so cocky!!"

One of scholar from crowd " Miss you lose why are throwing you tantrum it's just a competition don't take it to heart "

Fang Qing lose her temper fully and shout" Shut up !!"

Hua hua " It's you who challenge me than why are you angry now ? And did you forget what you should do now ? "

Fang Qing with teary eyes " Hua hua don't push to far, I'm the sister of crown princess do you want to make me ashamed here ?"

People from the crowd " You are crown princess sister that's why you need to full fill you promise other wise it will be shame for crown princess "

" Hahaha"

Hua hua came close and whisper in her ears " now taste your own medicine"

Fang Qing with a shocking face " I will not let you go "

Hua hua " You need to pay for your bad deeds "

Fang Qing pushed her away and grab the flower base from the table and throw it on her but suddenly a man covered her and blocked the base with his elbow infront of and gets hurt on his hand ,
it's that sneeky man.

Hua hua to the man " Are you alright?"

She noticed it's Wang tàizǐ

Hua hua " Wang __" he cut her off " Don't talk "

Everyone their  " How can she attack on 6th Prince wife ?" " Yes why is she hurting Rong Yun miss ?"

Qing sis came runningly " Everyone! Everyone today our function ends here we are going to close now . Let's meet another day ok ?"

Everyone understand that the matter is going out of control they all start leaving but now they all know the so call talented girl is nothing but a girl with black heart .

Qing sis " Fang miss you really went too far today , now you should also go "

Fang Qing tried to slap her but her maids stop her and they take her away .

Qing sis " Xiao Yun are you alright?"

Xiao Ai " Xiǎojiě are you alright?"

Hua hua " I'm alright but this Mr  is injured  Qing miss do you have medicines ?"

Qing sis " Yess follow me "

They all go there

Qing's bedroom

Wang tàizǐ is sitting on the bed hua hua is preparing medicine to gave him first aid .

Hua hua " Xiao Ai you can wait outside"

Xiao Ai with hesitant voice " Okk Xiǎojiě call me if you need me "

Hua hua " okk "

Outside of room

Qing sis is worried to death and walking here and there , as soon as Xiao Ai cameout  she asked " How is Wang tàizǐ?"
Xiao Ai get astonished beacuse she don't know that man is Wang tàizǐ " Is that man ?"
Qing sis " Just say "
Xiao Ai " He is alright"
Qing sis sighed " Such a bad luck of me how can something happen in such a good day ?" Xiao ai " Don't worry Qing sis everything will be okay hehe "

Hua Hua while applying ointment" bear with it "

Wang tàizǐ" Bang Wang don't afraid of this things "
But when Hua hua applied the Medicine he scremed" Aaaa!!"

Hua hua laughed " Hahah "

Wang tàizǐ , You are laughing at me aren't you afraid that Bang Wang will punish you

Hua hua " I have my Fu jūn he will protect me huh "

Wang tàizǐ just say " Huhh "

Hua hua " why did you save me just now ?"

Wang tàizǐ with an angry tone " Fang Qing went too far how can she made such an absurd bet and after she lose how can she attack on people like this ?? She is just too spoiled!! It's good that I was here today huuh "

Hua hua smiled and said " Yess it's Soo good that you are here today "

Wang tàizǐ " You are still so calm !! No wonder that Wang Zhang fall for you "

hua Hua " Mmm look like Wang tàizǐ is not a bad guy but why you don't get along with Fu jūn and second prince?"

Wang tàizǐ " It's me ? Who Don't get along with them ? It's them !! from childhood that Wang Fang is always cold towards me he don't used to play with me , smile with me and talk with me . It's beacuse I'm the crown prince that's why he is jealous of me  "

Hua hua " Than why don't you  like Wang Zhang?"

Wang tàizǐ"mu hao  told me One-day he might suppress me just like other concubine suppressd her "

Hua hua " You say second prince is jealous of you but does he ever try to harm you ?"

Wang tàizǐ by thinking sometime" No "

Hua hua " than answer me Wang Zhang is good but did he ever try to make you embarrassed?"

Wang tàizǐ by thinking sometime" No "

Hua hua " Let me tell you people have two types of personality. Some people are like you and 3rd prince who can get along with everyone, cheerful , lively, talktive and some are like Fu jūn and 2nd prince who don't talk much , like silence understand? "

Wang tàizǐ with a sad face " But mu hao  used to say that they are jealous of me beacuse of my position and they will fight with me for favour "

Hua hua " Harem is full of lady's someone will gain favour someone will loss this is the most heartless thing ...Maybe Huanghao used to suffer from insecurities that's why she just passed away this insecurities to you it's no one's fault actually , just fate is cruel"

Wang tàizǐ is also silent

Hua hua smiled and said " But don't worry now you guys have me , I will definitely reconcile you guys "

Wang tàizǐ is so excited that she grab hua hua by her both shoulders

" Really !! "

Hua hua screamed and pushed him away " Aaaa !! Yess but don't get too excited !! "

Wang tàizǐ " Sorry sorry I cross my line !!"

Hua hua " It's okay I understand "

Wang tàizǐ" Again sorry I should not get you  punished that day "

Hua hua" Aahh as you asked forgiveness and I'm also a generous girl than I will also not held you accountable  " by making a cute face

Wang tàizǐ" Hahaha know I understand why a person like Wang Zhang love you so much you are really not like others girls "

Hua hua " Haha than we can be friends ??  "

Wang tàizǐ" Good !! from now on you are bang Wang's best friend "

Hua hua " Ok it's getting late I need to go back before night "

Wang tàizǐ " Okk than let's meet another day and don't forget what you said "

Hua hua " I won't, bye bye " by waving her hand

Wang tàizǐ " What is byee ? "

Hua hua " when people will leave they can use bye bye as a courtesy"

Wang tàizǐ " Ooh than byee bye "

Prince Manor

Wang Zhang is very worried after hearing what happened in Chuan restaurant from shadow guard.
He is walking round and round in the room and looking at the door again and again suddenly he heard Hua hua and Xiao Ai's voice he quickly took  the book infront of table and start reading like everything is normal but he didn't noticed that the book was upside down ~~

Hua hua open the door and as soon as she saw him she can't help but smile and asked Xiao Ai to leave .

Hua hua " Wooo !! I don't know that our great , intelligent 6th Prince can read the book while it's upside down "

Wang Zhang quickly throw the book in the bed , " Don't make fun tell how was your day ?"

Hua hua by making a face " Didn't your guard already tell you ?"

Wang Zhang " What guard?" With a little tensed in heart that is already written in his face .

Hua hua " Aiyoo !! I know that you send that guard to protect me in secret but I am very intelligent , genius and I already notice him while he was following us hehe "

Wang Zhang by pulling her cheeks lightly" Yess I know my Niang Zi is genius, intelligent ~now tell me did you go there today to take revenge on Fang Qing?"

Hua hua frown and said " I still think that it was a very light punishment for Fang Qing beacuse Rong Yun is already dead and Even her father don't know that she is dead I'm felling very guilty for Yun'er "

Wang Zhang hugged her tightly in his arms " You already did what you can do , and for a person like Fang Qing who is always proud of her self I thinks it's the best punishment "

Hua hua " Don't try to coax me "

Wang Zhang" I'm not , you already did what you can do and you don't need to lower yourself just to take revenge , I think Rong Yun also don't want that ~~ ok let put this  aside I heard Wang tàizǐ is also there and get injured while Saving you ? "

Hua hua " Yess he is alright, but let me tell you the most important thing " Hua hua flipped her hair back with a proud look in her eyes " today I solve the misunderstanding between you brothers hehe"

Wang Zhang " Misunderstanding?"

In bed while laying down, while Hua hua is on Wang Zhang arm and hua hua told everything she talked with Wang tàizǐ

Wang Zhang " So it is such a simple thing !!  " by kissing Hua hua's forehead " You are my lucky lady "

Hua hua " hehe but I still need to make arrangements to patch up 2nd prince and Wang tàizǐ "

Wang Zhang " Than did you think what will you do to make them reconcile?"

Hua hua " They both love and care each other but the communication is lost we need to make a situation so that they can talk and express their feelings"

Wang Zhang " Than sorry to disturb you Niang Zi"

Hua hua " Now we are a family it's not disturbing your problem is my problem"

Wang Zhang hugged her tightly " I don't knows which good deed I did in my past life that's why I found you "

Hua hua didn't respond

Wang Zhang looked at her and find she already fell asleep

" You are so cute while sleeping haha "

___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 9.3K 68
On a small farm in China, Peizhi Jiang is born. Because she is born physically different from everyone else being both Black and Asian, Peizhi lives...
237K 10K 86
The Emperor of Wei is often described as a heavenly being, unable to make any fault. He was described to be a god from those celestial stories, and m...
650 12 8
(UPDATES INTERMITTENTLY) A regular guy gets reincarnated into a palace intrigue novel that he's been reading as a background character. Yes, you've...
211K 3K 9
First book of The Time Traverel Series Tian Xi (天希) is the high mighty of current dynasty emperor. Tian stand for the sky and Xi for the hope. He ru...