Laufeysdottir: Loki's Little...

By Kat48270

When Loki was taken from Jotunheim by Odin, Laufey was distraught. He searched for his son for centuries befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Notice

476 10 0
By Kat48270

Hi everyone, Kat here.

Over the course of the next few months, updates will be scarce. I have a bunch of important exams soon and they need to be my main priority. It has been a while since my last update, but I have been working on the next chapter. I'm sorry about the lack of content, but studying and revising for these exams is more important.

I hope to get the next chapter up soon, because believe me I still have lots planned for Lola and her family.

Till next time,

Xo
   -Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
2.3K 66 30
˚◦○◦❅ Updates Every Saturday ❅◦○◦˚ What if the war that Thor started between Jotunheim and Asgard had been stopped before it started? What if as a r...
34.7K 1.7K 29
What happens when the one and only Loki Laufeyson threatens you into becoming his accomplice? What happens when you're sentenced to one year in priso...
280K 9.2K 42
"(Y/n)." (Y/n)'s surroundings changed. She was in the Asgard throne room, Loki in front of her. "(Y/n) you must leave Thor, so that you may come home...