๐—™๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—œ๐— ...

Per chefdowney

๐—”๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง age of 18 years old, ๐—”๐——๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—— decides to move down to C... Mรฉs

๐—™๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—œ๐— 
๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ ๐–จ
๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿด
๐Ÿต
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ ๐–จ๐–จ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
18
19
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ ๐–จ๐–จ๐–จ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ

5.3K 166 17
Per chefdowney

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬
"𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖡𝖤𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲"

𝗜f Adrienne had to count how many weird calls she's been on, this would be one of them. The 118 crew arrived at a plastic surgeon's office wearing yellow hazmat suits. It was quiet... way too quiet.

"What are we thinking? Gas leak?" Chimney asks. A phone rang in the distance.

"Could be some pathogen. World's a crazy place these days," Hen says.

"Negative for combustibles as of now. Masks stay on for the duration," Bobby ordered. They follow Bobby's lead to the reception desk. There was a nurse unconscious on the floor.

"Got one over here! She's got a pulse," Eddie kneeled next to her, sticking a pen light to her eyes, "Pupillary response... normal."

"Help! Please help!"

The rest of the crew, without Eddie, rushed down the hall where the cries of help were heard. They walked into an operating room to find a woman who's throat was cut into, and tubes of oxygen running through her nose.

As much gore she has seen, Adrienne wanted to do nothing more but throw up.

"Oh, help me. They're crushing me," She pleads, pointing to one of the surgeons laying on her. Adrienne and Buck lifted the surgeon off of the woman. Chimney checks on a surgeon who was on the floor. The woman was in a panic after seeing blood on her hands.

"Ma'am, it just looks like the staff here just wasn't 100% done before they lost consciousness," Hen assured, "You're still under the effects of the general anesthesia, which is good. Okay, we're gonna keep you nice and numb. But I'm gonna need to put a cold compress on your face, okay?"

"Look, you're probably gonna feel cold, but you're not gonna feel any pain. We've got to preserve as much tissue as possible when we travel you to a hospital," Bobby explains.

"Tissue?" The woman questions. She quickly sits up, causing the skin on her forehead to fall down.

"Oh, my face is off! My face is off!" She panicked.

"Same symptoms over here, Cap. She's sleeping like a baby, but she's stable," Chimney informed.

"They run the anesthesia lines through the walls in these places, don't they?" Bobby asked.

"What are you thinking, a leak or rupture?" Chimney asks.

"Yeah, then why isn't she out?" Buck asks, pointing at the woman.

"Looks like she's receiving oxygen from the nasal cannula," Bobby replied, "Eddie, you copy?"

"Yeah, Cap."

"What's your status?"

"Found a couple more patients in the back. Also stable."

"I'm gonna send Chim your way. You guys see if you can locate the tank supply room. You turn anything off that's got a knob or a valve in this place."

Hen got to work on putting the patient's forehead skin back on her face. Adrienne rolled over an unconscious body to make sure they were still alive.

"A pipe must have busted, yeah?" Buck asked.

"Probably the construction guys," The woman replied.

"You saw construction guys?" Adrienne asked.

"I heard 'em, right before I went under."

Hen lays the cold compress on the woman's face. Buck helps Bobby lift the woman onto a gurney, then transports her out of the room. They met up with Eddie and Chimney in the hallway.

"Make a hole. Critical." Eddie says, rushing past them with a construction worker with a blade embedded in his chest.

"Don't worry, we're gonna take you to the hospital and they will fix you right up," Buck reassured the woman.

"You'll still get your new beginning with your new face," Hen added.

"I'd be happy if I could just have the old one back."

Adrienne found it odd that Jason Bailey was almost everywhere she or Chimney was. She'd catch him at the same grocery store she was shopping at, or whenever she'd hang out with Chimney, he'd be there.

It happened again at a bar when it supposed to be just her and Chimney playing pool together. Adrienne immediately moved away from the pool table and sat at a table when Jason entered.

After a few rounds of pool and a few laughs, Jason and Chimney glanced at Adrienne who was on her phone at the table.

"Does she not like me?" Jason asks.

"It's just Adrienne being Adrienne. She's usually like that with almost everybody," Chimney replied.

Adrienne was texting her brother about Jason. He felt untrustworthy to her, so she wanted Paul to know about him just in case he tried something. A drink was placed in front of her.

"I didn't—"

The waiter pointed over at Chimney and Jason.

"Tall gentleman over there got you one," The wait says, referring to Jason. He walked away before Adrienne could ask any questions. She turns her head, waving a quick thank you to Jason. He waved back, then turns his attention to a new game he started with Chimney.

Adrienne didn't trust the drink, so she tossed the liquid over her shoulder. She was thankful that he didn't notice.

After seeing how late it was getting, Adrienne decided it was time to go home. She picks up her bag and walked out of the bar.

Adrienne had her top most hated animals, one being snakes, second being spiders, and the last being sharks. When the 118 crew went on their next call, which turned out to be a shark attack, Adrienne wanted to be as far away as possible.

"LAFD! Make room!" Bobby shouts as they made their way through the large crowd. The 118 were in their full turnout gear. When Adrienne saw a shark biting onto a man's arm, Adrienne backed away.

"What the actual hell?" She muttered.

"Tiger shark. We were transporting her for release into the wild. Truck jackknifed," A woman explained. Multiple workers threw buckets of water on the shark.

"Jaws!" Bobby calls out.

"Right," Chimney chuckled. The team gave him confused looks. If Chimney was trying to be funny, now wasn't the best time.

"Oh, right. Those Jaws," Chimney was quick to correct his mistake. Adrienne ran to the truck and returns with the jaws.

"All right, guys, we're gonna do this really carefully," Bobby says, "All right, come on. Let's get in there."

Adrienne hands Eddie jaws, who uses to to set the man's arm free.

"All right, let's get him transported, now!" Bobbt shouts.

"Don't let her die. Please," The man pleads.

"Breathe easy. You're gonna be fine," Chim says, "Let's get him up!"

Hen and Chimney took the man to the ambulance while the others stayed behind. Seeing how desperate he wanted the shark to survive, Bobby had an idea. They were going to bring the shark to the water.

The workers followed the firetruck to a drop off site. Adrienne watched from a distance as the shark was lowered down into the water.

"Okay, she's down. She's in the water!"

Adrienne grew worried when she didn't see the shark's fin go up. She kept her fingers crossed behind her back.

"Come on, swim," She whispered. As much as she hated the animal, she wanted it to survive. The shark's fin rises a few moments later. The crew erupted in cheers.

Buck took Estelle out shopping for the day which meant Adrienne had the house to herself for a few hours. Her house was spotless, so Adrienne decided to catch up and rewatch her favorite movie; Captain America: Civil War.

Buck and Estelle returned home as soon as Adrienne's favorite part of the movie was about to start.

"We're back!" Buck cheered.

Adrienne walked to the front door to find Buck carrying multiple bags in his hands. Estelle walked over to her mother and hugs her at her legs.

"What's all this?" Adrienne asks.

"Did some light grocery for you and bought some clothes for Ellie," Buck replied, "I hope you don't mind. I think I might've went a little overboard on the clothes."

Adrienne went through the bags was Buck ran out to his car to grab the rest of the items he bought. She was thankful he was doing this for Estelle, but it all seemed too much.

"I think Ellie's spoiled enough," Adrienne says.

"Our daughter? Never."

Adrienne pushed all the gifts Buck bought for Estelle into the living room while Buck puts away the groceries. She had to admit, he did pick out some good options, but she was going to donate some to those in need of it.

Her phone buzzes, indicating a text message from Maddie.

"Evan, your sister wants me to come over. Says she's got a date with Chimney and needs help," Adrienne calls out.

"I'm taking Estelle with me. You wouldn't mind that, would you?" She asked.

"Yeah. Go ahead. I'll see you two in a bit," Buck replied.

Adrienne and Estelle were with Maddie at her apartment watching her get ready for her date. Maddie only called Adrienne over for some moral support and to see her baby niece before she left. Estelle followed the women to kitchen like a duckling.

She was stopped by Adrienne before she could open up the fridge door.

"One thing I hate about having a one year old—" Adrienne says, scooping up Estelle in her arms. Maddie and Adrienne decided to walk out of the kitchen to prevent Estelle grabbing another kitchen appliance.

"She's just like her daddy. Adventurous," Adrienne sighed. Hearing her phone ring, Maddie fishes it out of her pocket.

"Donna? Hey. Uh, how did it go? Did you guys serve Doug with the divorce papers?"

Adrienne couldn't hear the person who called Maddie, she figured it wasn't really any of her business. Chimney arrived, and Adrienne buzzed him in so Maddie could stay focused on her phone call.

"Okay, that doesn't make any sense. Did you try his work?" Maddie's tone of voice changed, "Laurie? Oh, my God. How bad?"

"It's like a nightmare. Except I never wake up. Thanks."

Both Maddie and Adrienne had their backs turned to the door. They turned around to find Jason Bailey standing in front of them. Adrienne saw the sudden change in Maddie's body language.

"Hey, babe," He says, eyes locked on Maddie.

"Doug."

Jason—, no, Doug delivers a punch to Maddie's face, then heads over to Adrienne and Estelle.

"You three are coming with me."

Everything Adrienne suspected that was bad about Jason Bailey, who was actually Doug Kendall, was true. Unfortunately for her, it was too late to do anything about it.

𝗮/𝗻:
The next chapter should be uploaded within three days. Until then, any predictions?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

25.8K 415 25
This story has some of the same moments as the shows but also putting my own twist on thing. Kacey Buckley, the twin to Evan Buckley, both serving fo...
2.6K 48 6
USE TO BE: You should hear it from me. "I'm sorry I can't do that." "This will be the last time we'll be able to see or talk to each other for awhile...
11.4K 289 18
After being given a second chance at life, Marina Cruz decides it is time for a new change. With the help of her cousin, she drops out of college, mo...
266K 5.3K 42
Jane Thomas is such a mom, at least according to her co-worker Buck. She's too nice. She's always optimistic and cheerful. That's a hard way to be in...