Mesmerizing - Jay Kelso

By coolandhotblonde

Jay Kelso x female oc !!! More

~ mesmerizing ~
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11

8

2.2K 52 11
By coolandhotblonde

"Think I'm just happy, think I'm just happy"

LEIA and I were at the hub drinking strawberry milkshakes while I gushed about last night.

"Then he asked me to be his girlfriend!" I  exclaimed.

"OH MY GOD! FOR REAL? THATS AMAZING!" Leia leaned over the table to shake my shoulders.

"Yeah, and we watched the stars and ate strawberries. It was perfect." I smiled at the memory.

"I'm so happy for you Luna!" She giggled.

"Me too!" I giggled back before my eyes widened.

"TELL ME ALL ABOUT GWEN!" I blurted out.

Leia's cheeks became a bright crimson red.

"We were listening to a Nirvana cd while sitting on her bed and I listened to Gwen ramble on about Kurt Cobain, it was adorable. Mid-talk she slowed down and just looked into my eyes you know like what she was going to say next was written on them. Then she leaned in and kissed me." Leia sighed with a goofy grin.

I felt a smile grow on my face and I started to cheer.

"OH MY GOD LEIA! THATS SO GREAT! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" I exclaimed while clapping.

We continued to giggle about Gwen and Jay while drinking our milkshakes.

________________________________

"I KNOW I felt this way before, but now Im feeling it even more, because it came from you." I sang the lyrics of dream by the cranberries.

Dancing around in one of my oversized shirts, this one had the cover for Star Wars a New Hope imprinted on it and plaid pyjama shorts.

I continued to dance until I glanced at the window and say a cackling Jay.

I immediately stopped the cd and felt my cheeks flush red.

I opened the latch to my window letting the boy in.

"You're such a dork." He giggled.

I shoved him lightly while shaking my head.

"It's cute though." He added while holding my chin.

He pulled me in and kissed me, those same butterflies finding their way back to me.

"How was your day?" I asked after pulling away and dragging him to sit on my bed.

"Nice! Nate and I went to the gym and then we watched Lion Heart in his basement." He spoke.

"The gym?" I smirked.

He blushed and removed his flannel to flex his arms with a cocky smoulder.

I smiled as he grabbed my hand and put it on his bicep while raising his eyebrows.

"See?" He smirked.

"What a dork." I smiled while leaning in to kiss him.

I was getting quite use to his touch, I still got flustered nonetheless.

Things escalated and we were standing in front of my bathroom mirror looking at the now red mark on my neck.

"Oh my god." I breathed out.

Jay simply smirked while I admired the now forming bruise.

He grabbed my hips while standing behind me and laid his head in the crook of my neck.

"What am I going to tell my grandparents." I whispered.

I felt Jay let go and face me.

He began to gather my hair and cover the mark, "nothing."

________________________________

"DOES anyone else want a coke?" I asked before reaching down to get one.

"HOLY SHIT LUNA!" Nikki exclaimed while pointing to the hickey.

"I'm sorry? Is that a yes?" I asked confused at the girls outburst.

"NO YOUR NECK!" She giggled.

My hair moved.

"Oh.. I uh God damn it my hair wasn't supposed to move!"

"Well tell us what happened!" Leia gushed.

"Jay climbed through my window last night and well one kiss led to another then another and then to different places and then I was sitting on a beanbag with that plastered on my neck." I rambled.

"Beanbag? Kissing? Did you touch it?" Nikki asked.

"Touched what?" I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh you don't ask that if you touched it." Ozzie replied.

"Oh..... no I didn't touch it." I answered once I realized what she meant.

"Why would you even ask that?" I tilted my head.

"I don't know? It's just beanbag? Making out? Climbing through your window? It usually means touching it." Nikki replied.

" I didn't know things meant other things." sighed.

"Everything means something Luna." Niki replied.

"Oh don't start this with her. Luna there aren't any rules. Don't let her get in your head." Gwen turned to me.

"Thanks Gwen. Just to be clear I'm not going to touch it. OH MY GOD do you think he thinks I'm gonna touch it?!" I rambled frantically.

Just like clockwork, the door opened to reveal Jay and Nate with an umbrella.

"Touch what?" Jay turned to me.

"The sky! With our dreams!" I awkwardly laughed.
________________________________

"NOW you got me thinking about everything in Jay and my relationship. The other day we shared a basket of fries. What does that mean?" I turned to Nikki.

"One or two spoons?" She asked.

"Our hands?"

"You might be pregnant." She smirked.

"Don't mind me Kids. I'm just going to grab some of Red's junk from back here." My grandma walked down the stairs.

"That's where we keep the stash!" Nate exclaimed.

"It's cool. Last time I hid it in this." Jay said while holding a dog treats tin.

"No one's gonna look in here because they don't have a dog anymore." He continued.

"Oh. Oh. This has to go. We don't have a dog anymore." My grandma took the tin from Jay.

My jaw dropped.

"Granny's got the stash!" Ozzie exclaimed.

"Why did you just give it to her?" Gwen questioned Jay.

"What was I supposed to do Gwen?!" He asked.

"Not give it to her!" Ozzie said.

"Hang on hang on! I always got your back bro, but not right now, that was terrible." Nate spoke.

"I'll just go get it!" Jay suggested before walking up the stairs.

"We have a big problem." He spoke once he came back downstairs.

"Which requires a big solution! Does anyone have one?" Leia nervously asked.

"We need to split up and look for it." Nate said.

Nate then suggested he'd go with Nikki but the group turned down the idea due to the fact that they start to makeout instead of doing the search for the weed.

Nate then said Jay but we all knew that wouldn't work out either.

"Nate, Leia and I will go upstairs." Gwen said.

"Ozzie you and Jay go through the boxes in the garage." She continued.

"Yeah and Luna and I will look down here!" Nikki smiled.

"But we know it's not down here?" I questioned.

"Then I guess we are done ." She smiled and sat down on the couch.

"Don't worry Luna I am the right man for this job." Jay flashed me a smile.

Then he leaned in and I swung my hands back while connecting our lips.

"What the hell was that!" Nikki laughed.

I simply titled my head at her.

"What were you doing with your hands! They were sticking out behind you like a ski jumper!" She continued to laugh.

"You got in my head and now I don't know what means what or wear to touch him." I sighed.

"Yesterday I was totally comfortable kissing Jay now I'm not." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry I feel bad. I was just trying to give you advice not break your brain." Nikki smiled.

"I need advice." I sighed.

"Look don't overthink it. Just do what comes naturally, just don't touch his hair it will flip a switch in his pants."

My eyes widened.

"Just put your hands on his waist, it says that you're interested but not making a move." Nikki reassured.

"Got it." I smiled.

Then Jay and Ozzie walked in.

"Red... has the stash." Jay spoke.

My heart dropped and I began to panic.

"What do we do now?" I questioned.

"It's ok he doesn't even know he has it. Right Ozzie?" Jay turned to the boy.

"Has what? I'm just a sweet innocent kid who got caught up with some no-good riffraff." Ozzie played innocently.

"You save-yourself son of a bitch! I respect that." Nikki spoke to Ozzie.

"Now go get it!" Nikki ushered.

"We will. I just wanted to say goodbye to Luna in case I never saw her again." Jay smiled.

He grabbed my face and leaned in and I grabbed his waist.

Jay turned to the side making my hands drop.

Oh. My. God.

I was touching it.

I looked up to meet a confused Jay.

"Luna ... move your hand." Nikki instructed.

I let go awkwardly and began to laugh uncontrollably, I did a small wave and Jay walked out with a a chuckle.

________________________________

"SO ABOUT earlier...." I began while taking to Jay.

"Hey I understand you just couldn't help yourself." He smiled.

"Shut up! You turned, I didn't mean to." I spoke with red cheeks.

Jay grabbed my face, "Look, I get it no need to stress over it we can just pretend it never happened?"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're the best."

He removed my hand and kissed my forehead, "you deserve the best."

Hey guys! I Hope this wasn't too awkward to read! Ik it had its hard to write moments so I'm sure it had some hard to read moments as-well. Thanks for reading and for all the votes!!! ILY 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 447 20
Hello! Firstly I'm kind of still new to the writing side, I'm doing my best. Also, English is not my first language so if you see any mistakes let m...
30.1K 928 42
Derek Hale x OC S3-4 Šī¸ derekhalekolmlover
54.3K 1.2K 13
-IN WHICH two childhood finally find themselves falling for each other in middle school Andy Goldfarb x fem!oc started (August 28) ended-
4.5K 103 9
i don't like cameras but i love it when you ogle. that 90s show s1-? jay kelso x fem!oc. slow updates.